March 18, 2024, 07:41:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 499952 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: November 28, 2011, 05:18:46 PM »

It makes sense that Dale is the suspect. Finally!!

BTW, Titch........ I fixed your posts.   

I know it does but man oh man was I way off. I thought it would be too obvious on the same day as the court show airing, didn;t think he'd be so stupid. I was so way off wrong! I hope Michelle is alive. Jesus please let this woman be alive.

I forgot to say Thank You. So...THANKS!

You're welcome, Titch. Don't feel bad about things turning in a different direction that you were thinking. It's just the nature of the cases. Whoever is responsible tries hard to hide it and sometimes it just takes time to know which direction is right. You're here and you care. That's what counts, Titch.   

I wub you. We need a monkey hug thingamajig.  an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #721 on: November 28, 2011, 05:22:00 PM »

It makes sense that Dale is the suspect. Finally!!

BTW, Titch........ I fixed your posts.   

I know it does but man oh man was I way off. I thought it would be too obvious on the same day as the court show airing, didn;t think he'd be so stupid. I was so way off wrong! I hope Michelle is alive. Jesus please let this woman be alive.

I forgot to say Thank You. So...THANKS!

You're welcome, Titch. Don't feel bad about things turning in a different direction that you were thinking. It's just the nature of the cases. Whoever is responsible tries hard to hide it and sometimes it just takes time to know which direction is right. You're here and you care. That's what counts, Titch.   

I wub you. We need a monkey hug thingamajig.  an angelic monkey

Back atcha, Girl! Not a monkey, but a heartfelt hug anyway!   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: November 28, 2011, 05:23:11 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/mark.olhava?sk=wall

Mark Olhava So what was she doing to her ex fiance? Using the kids against him? Trying to take him to the cleaners? Not getting the full story here.
https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

This was posted right before the press conference.

I know who you are talking about Titch, but I have no idea her real name.

I still think his Dad could be involved.  Shannon died while Jr. was in jail.....I'm leaning toward the dad there too.   moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: November 28, 2011, 05:24:13 PM »

I am so worried about the twins.

Last we heard they were with their dad, Dale.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: November 28, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »

Me too Brandi....but I feel it won't be long before they are removed by DCF and then MP's family will be able to get them.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: November 28, 2011, 05:36:08 PM »

Me too Brandi....but I feel it won't be long before they are removed by DCF and then MP's family will be able to get them.

They would have to provide cause to remove them, since Dale is legally their father and has legal co-custody of them.

I hope LE thought of this when they made their declaration of Dale being the primary suspect.

I sure hope you are right, tupelo.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: November 28, 2011, 05:36:51 PM »

Should we take bets on how long it will take for Baez to become DS's attorney? 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: November 28, 2011, 05:39:39 PM »

They would have to provide cause to remove them, since Dale is legally their father and has legal co-custody of them.

I hope LE thought of this when they made their declaration of Dale being the primary suspect.

I sure hope you are right, tupelo.
Me too, but I do feel confident they will be removed.  I know, Dale is innocent until proven guilty, but I just can't see them taking the risk of something happening to the twins.   Michelle asked for a restraining order, it was denied, and now look where this stands.  Do we need more mistakes made with this family?  I think not. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #728 on: November 28, 2011, 05:40:27 PM »

OMG! I'll bet you're right! He'll be in Aruba tomorrow defending another guilty one they're going to let go. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: November 28, 2011, 05:43:47 PM »

Tony Pipitone had it right with that video of MP's Hummer!  moo

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: November 28, 2011, 05:48:03 PM »

OMG! I'll bet you're right! He'll be in Aruba tomorrow defending another guilty one they're going to let go. 
Yeah, that totally sucks. Too bad the appeals court will be a day late.   One thing that may keep Baez away from DS......Michelle's family is NOTHING LIKE THE ANTHONYS.   He'll have nothing to work with.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: November 28, 2011, 05:48:57 PM »

The family at the news conference today.

I still think Dale Jr and Dale Sr are involved.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: November 28, 2011, 05:52:11 PM »

Do we have a link to the gratefulness candles for Michelle?  I know there is a page for that here somewhere, but I can't find it.  TIA

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: November 28, 2011, 05:53:33 PM »

I do too, Brandi and I'm leaning towards Sr. as the one that actually did the deed.  Either that, or Jr. is one dumb sob, for doing it on the day of PC.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: November 28, 2011, 05:55:57 PM »

Michelle's mother addressing Kathi Belich, winking at her saying the twins "are not going to be around people who ... hide."

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: November 28, 2011, 05:57:38 PM »

I do too, Brandi and I'm leaning towards Sr. as the one that actually did the deed.  Either that, or Jr. is one dumb sob, for doing it on the day of PC.
I didn't finish my thoughts on this......Or Sr. is like Cindy Anthony, always covering up for his sons bad acts?  I sure would like to see that neighbors video.....does it show Jr. getting into the hummer?   I want to see or hear what happened after she arrived at his condo, like NOW!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: November 28, 2011, 06:03:50 PM »

Michelle Parker Missing Person Yes dogs have been used, yes cameras have been checked, and yes the twins are taken care of.
2 minutes ago · Like

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: November 28, 2011, 06:05:08 PM »

I didn't finish my thoughts on this......Or Sr. is like Cindy Anthony, always covering up for his sons bad acts?  I sure would like to see that neighbors video.....does it show Jr. getting into the hummer?   I want to see or hear what happened after she arrived at his condo, like NOW!

I wish we knew when she left Dale's when she dropped off the twins. And if she actually dropped them off there. Could have been a note on the door or something telling her to take the kids to Dale Sr's saying that was where Dale Jr was. Just me speculating.

But it's so obvious that Dale Sr is not cooperating with LE .. hence the raid on his home last night. Also how he treated reporters at the door. Did not sound like concerned about the mother of his grandchildren's welfare in the least.

I really think more than Dale Jr is involved.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: November 28, 2011, 06:10:36 PM »

Michelle Parker Missing Person Yes dogs have been used, yes cameras have been checked, and yes the twins are taken care of.
2 minutes ago · Like

I hope so, whew.

Probably not answering where they are at the news conference so that Dale does to try to go get them. Just my assumption.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: November 28, 2011, 06:13:10 PM »

Shelly's current boyfriend is on Prime New via phone. He said that Waterford would be the route she would take to go to her home! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.