March 18, 2024, 10:05:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 499968 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: November 28, 2011, 06:18:26 PM »

Michelle Parker Missing Person Yes dogs have been used, yes cameras have been checked, and yes the twins are taken care of.
2 minutes ago · Like

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

I hope so, whew.

Probably not answering where they are at the news conference so that Dale does to try to go get them. Just my assumption.
Her family is so smart, so together (not sure how they are holding up to be so) they are on a mission and they will not waiver. They will keep all their family together and safe.  I really admire them.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: November 28, 2011, 06:26:32 PM »

Michelle Parker Missing Person Yes dogs have been used, yes cameras have been checked, and yes the twins are taken care of.
2 minutes ago · Like

I hope so, whew.

Probably not answering where they are at the news conference so that Dale does to try to go get them. Just my assumption.
Her family is so smart, so together (not sure how they are holding up to be so) they are on a mission and they will not waiver. They will keep all their family together and safe.  I really admire them.

Me too, don't they remind you of the Holloway and Twitty families?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: November 28, 2011, 06:29:20 PM »

2 minutes ago · Like

I hope so, whew.

Me too, don't they remind you of the Holloway and Twitty families?

Titch, do you have an email addy listed here on SM?   I have something I would like to share with you.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: November 28, 2011, 06:29:44 PM »

I know I'm probably beating a dead horse but can;t you imagine what law enforcement has to deal with right now? OMG! They live dead smack in the triangulation of the Jennifer Kesse ordeal.

What if...

Just sayin'...

Does Dale hang out at Cowboys?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: November 28, 2011, 06:32:14 PM »

I know I'm probably beating a dead horse but can;t you imagine what law enforcement has to deal with right now? OMG! They live dead smack in the triangulation of the Jennifer Kesse ordeal.

What if...

Just sayin'...

In his Star Wars garb?  doubt it. Monkey Devil!

Seriously.....do we know if he was into Country Music?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: November 28, 2011, 06:39:50 PM »

What if...

Just sayin'...

I don't know but his Myspace page is labeled "Cowboy."  http://www.myspace.com/jediscout2871

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: November 28, 2011, 06:45:31 PM »

What if...

Just sayin'...

I don't know but his Myspace page is labeled "Cowboy."  http://www.myspace.com/jediscout2871
When I look at him in his photos, I'm reminded of Casey, in many ways, but the main theme to all his photos is ME....Look at ME....I'm all that.  Just like Casey in her photos.  They are two peas in a pod, as far as I'm concerned.   I wonder how that judge is feeling right about now, who denied Michelle's restraining order request?   Maybe some day, Judges will rule towards the safety of the plaintiffs in these situations.  He could still have had visitation rights, with someone other than Michelle dropping off and picking up the twins.   I'm really peeved about that ruling.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: November 28, 2011, 06:45:57 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Orlando Police turning up the heat declaring ex fiancée on #theoeoplescourt with #Michelleparker main suspect in her disappearance.
2 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: November 28, 2011, 06:55:20 PM »

What if...

Just sayin'...

When I look at him in his photos, I'm reminded of Casey, in many ways, but the main theme to all his photos is ME....Look at ME....I'm all that.  Just like Casey in her photos.  They are two peas in a pod, as far as I'm concerned.   I wonder how that judge is feeling right about now, who denied Michelle's restraining order request?   Maybe some day, Judges will rule towards the safety of the plaintiffs in these situations.  He could still have had visitation rights, with someone other than Michelle dropping off and picking up the twins.   I'm really peeved about that ruling.

Michelle requested the restraining order in 2009.

They were back together after that.

On again, off again.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: November 28, 2011, 07:00:09 PM »

What if...

Just sayin'...

Michelle requested the restraining order in 2009.

They were back together after that.

On again, off again.

That's true. I shouldn't try to second guess what could have been, not my place.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: November 28, 2011, 07:11:25 PM »

What if...

Just sayin'...

He has several pictures in cowboy hats and western boots. One pair of his boots (in a pic) look to be $300 or more...doesn;t look like cheap leather.

I sent you a fb req..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: November 28, 2011, 07:12:22 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Orlando Police turning up the heat declaring ex fiancée on #theoeoplescourt with #Michelleparker main suspect in her disappearance.
2 minutes ago

Thank you Trimmy.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: November 28, 2011, 07:29:55 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

This is a family member speaking.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: November 28, 2011, 07:31:52 PM »

What if...

Just sayin'...

He has several pictures in cowboy hats and western boots. One pair of his boots (in a pic) look to be $300 or more...doesn;t look like cheap leather.

I sent you a fb req..
Are the initials ga

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: November 28, 2011, 07:59:00 PM »

Besides the obit, has anybody found any other info on Shannon Kathleen Collins-Smith?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: November 28, 2011, 08:05:38 PM »

Besides the obit, has anybody found any other info on Shannon Kathleen Collins-Smith?

Just these two obits, and the date of her marriage to Dale: 2-7-2000.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #756 on: November 28, 2011, 08:05:52 PM »

Nancy Grace covering now

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: November 28, 2011, 08:09:48 PM »

Nancy Grace covering now

watching too

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #758 on: November 28, 2011, 08:12:10 PM »

Yvonne Stewart (Michelle's Mom) on Nancy Grace

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: November 28, 2011, 08:20:31 PM »

Maybe Dale Smith Jr. will get to play dress up in prison clothes soon.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.