April 24, 2024, 12:26:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295198 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2012, 09:20:02 PM »

Dr Drew is saying that Casey isn't like Joran.
He  thinks Casey is in treatment and can get better. 

Never thought much of Dr. Drew.

Think less of him now.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2012, 09:33:00 PM »

I know,right?.He is still going on about how he has treated people like her.Whatever....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2012, 09:35:59 PM »

I'm not sure I'm buying the "therapy" explanation for these video diaries.

Anyone remember the "McGuire Diaries?"  (Melanie McGuire, murderer, sociopath)  The McGuire Diaries was the season opener for 48 Hours in 2007.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/09/26/48hours/main3300536.shtml

My guess would be that KC monster is following someone's plan, making video entries for a get-rich memoir-type thing to be launched later on, when the public's pervasive hatred for her has died down.

Ha.  Not going to happen IMO.

(P.S.  Poor deluded Dr. Drew.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2012, 09:52:02 PM »

I know,right?.He is still going on about how he has treated people like her.Whatever....

he is over the edge....

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2012, 10:13:47 PM »

Keep talking beyotch...

She is so totally in love with herself.   Revolting.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2012, 10:19:05 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/casey-anthony-new-boyfriend

CASEY ANTHONY NEW BOYFRIEND

(snip)   She is doing good...she is dating someone and does work for his company."

According to the pal, despite video surfacing of Casey yesterday she now has red hair and is also sporting a nose ring.
 (snip)

"Casey, the ring nosed red head..." lalala

Casey, the ring nosed red head
Had a big 'ole snot rag nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say "It GROWS!"

All of her dee-fense lawyers
Danced and shouted out with Glee
After the court released her
They couldn't grasp the ho was free!

Then one silent and dark night
Justice came to say
"Casey with your lies so tight
Won't you come with me tonight?"

Then all the ho could think of
was that her lies were stripped away
She could hear Caylee Whisper
"Mom, you're facing Judgement Day"! 

Zippity Doo Dah---this is terrific!!!!!     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2012, 10:23:55 PM »

Think less of him now.

Me too;  He's prolly hoping for an interview ...
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2012, 10:33:37 PM »

(snip)   She is doing good...she is dating someone and does work for his company."

According to the pal, despite video surfacing of Casey yesterday she now has red hair and is also sporting a nose ring.
 (snip)

And if you ever saw it

Justice came to say

Zippity Doo Dah---this is terrific!!!!!     
This is so good!!!!!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2012, 10:58:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/state-attorney-speak-about-re-election-campaign/nGGyz/

State attorney race heats up; Lamar calls Ashton's jabs "infantile"

Wow...the mud is flying.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2012, 11:12:03 PM »

Think less of him now.

Joran and KC would be a match made in hell!  Contrary to Dr. Drews "expertise"  God forbid they could get together and spawn a little devil who wouldn't stand a chance.
I still want to know how somebody so evil like Casey was given  God's blessing for such precious baby girl, only to throw her in a swamp. AND THEN GET AWAY with it. Biotch!  I do know she will face him someday, no matter how her life is from here on out.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2012, 12:20:39 AM »

Forgive me if this has already been discussed or discovered, I try to keep up best I can with all the news...(thanks to Scared Monkeys I can do that a lot easier) but...

...and this may be way out there, I have no idea... I am on medication and it fogs my head something fierce at times, I talked to my hubby about it and he said I should run it by you all (he doesn't follow this tragic story as closely as we do) so here goes...

when the video of the kc sighting in ohio first came out, i thought that could not be her, but... after looking at a still pic of her gross close up in still pics, i am not 100% certain but that nose looks totally fake, she could have altered other things about herself too, but that nose looks so fake to me. What I find very interesting... those glasses the kc in ohio wears look familiar to me. They look like the glasses in these disgusting video logs. It looks like the same glasses in the kc ohio sighting video tmz has... not the one with sunglasses but the other one. In Ohio, she's wearing regular glasses with black frames and what looks like light purple on each ends of the frames. In one close up of that video, in still shots that are close up, you can almost see a line across the bridge of the nose. Looks like a glue on nose. Did Macaluso give her some hollywood california stuff to help her alter her appearance while they were boozing it up on that plane ride with Coronas? JK. But ...those glasses seem like the same ones in the vlog. It's hard to tell since it's black and white. She only turns her head to the side a couple of times but you can't tell because of the black and white.

So if that was really her in ohio, I have two questions. One, did she get paid for those pics and vids by TMZ either directly or they unknowingly (or knowingly) did through a third party? And the other question, doesn't this blow her concerns she shared about her civil depositions out of the water and lower her down to having to go through the civil court process just like everyone else?

I have another question...did Morgan and Morgan ever investigate how tmz got the supposed kc in ohio videos? If that was really her in Ohio doing that obvious video shoot for money, (and at first I didn't think it was her but now I'm thinking it was miss skanky)... how much money did she get and which dirty rat/s helped her...and will this help Zenaida? If this has already been discussed can someone share a link with me so I can catch up faster? I'd really appreciate it.

I apologize if it's already been discussed and I missed it. I've combed through archives best I can and I got hubby to help out too. My eyes are damaged and can only strain for a while when it comes to stuff like reading. I've been worrying about this and wonder if anything has been done about it yet. I'd make a big bet if I had the money that the ohio sighting is indeed skanky.

PS to CBB...that is some very creative writing! LOL. Love it!

~Nora
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: January 07, 2012, 12:24:00 AM »

Anyone remember the "McGuire Diaries?"  (Melanie McGuire, murderer, sociopath)  The McGuire Diaries was the season opener for 48 Hours in 2007.

My guess would be that KC monster is following someone's plan, making video entries for a get-rich memoir-type thing to be launched later on, when the public's pervasive hatred for her has died down.

People will not stop hating her. The only people that have deluded themselves that she's a valuable commodity is some of the TV networks, sooner or later they'll get it..we don't care if she's "happy" now. Nobody wants to read her drivel and lies much less pay for it.
She's evil. The end.
Good to see you.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: January 07, 2012, 12:27:57 AM »

Very interesting! ITA Des!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2012, 12:29:14 AM »

Forgive me if this has already been discussed or discovered, I try to keep up best I can with all the news...(thanks to Scared Monkeys I can do that a lot easier) but...

...and this may be way out there, I have no idea... I am on medication and it fogs my head something fierce at times, I talked to my hubby about it and he said I should run it by you all (he doesn't follow this tragic story as closely as we do) so here goes...

when the video of the kc sighting in ohio first came out, i thought that could not be her, but... after looking at a still pic of her gross close up in still pics, i am not 100% certain but that nose looks totally fake, she could have altered other things about herself too, but that nose looks so fake to me. What I find very interesting... those glasses the kc in ohio wears look familiar to me. They look like the glasses in these disgusting video logs. It looks like the same glasses in the kc ohio sighting video tmz has... not the one with sunglasses but the other one. In Ohio, she's wearing regular glasses with black frames and what looks like light purple on each ends of the frames. In one close up of that video, in still shots that are close up, you can almost see a line across the bridge of the nose. Looks like a glue on nose. Did Macaluso give her some hollywood california stuff to help her alter her appearance while they were boozing it up on that plane ride with Coronas? JK. But ...those glasses seem like the same ones in the vlog. It's hard to tell since it's black and white. She only turns her head to the side a couple of times but you can't tell because of the black and white.

So if that was really her in ohio, I have two questions. One, did she get paid for those pics and vids by TMZ either directly or they unknowingly (or knowingly) did through a third party? And the other question, doesn't this blow her concerns she shared about her civil depositions out of the water and lower her down to having to go through the civil court process just like everyone else?

I have another question...did Morgan and Morgan ever investigate how tmz got the supposed kc in ohio videos? If that was really her in Ohio doing that obvious video shoot for money, (and at first I didn't think it was her but now I'm thinking it was miss skanky)... how much money did she get and which dirty rat/s helped her...and will this help Zenaida? If this has already been discussed can someone share a link with me so I can catch up faster? I'd really appreciate it.

I apologize if it's already been discussed and I missed it. I've combed through archives best I can and I got hubby to help out too. My eyes are damaged and can only strain for a while when it comes to stuff like reading. I've been worrying about this and wonder if anything has been done about it yet. I'd make a big bet if I had the money that the ohio sighting is indeed skanky.

PS to CBB...that is some very creative writing! LOL. Love it!

~Nora
Great post and great questions.
I have NEVER understood why no one has investigated the money trail.  I'm really hoping that this will get Morgan motivated to take it to a higher level.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: January 07, 2012, 02:00:29 AM »

Mizjay, if Morgan hasn't, I hope so too. I hope they already have been and we all just don't know it.

I found an article where there's speculation about the same thing and they mention that tmz bought the videos and pics from another company ...Splash News. The article's author speculates about some of the same things and asks good questions. Here's the link...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kiriblakeley/2011/08/04/is-casey-anthony-already-cashing-in/

As far as the weight gain of kc in the ohio scam, it's not hard to make it look like you have bigger boobs, and I'd say it's not hard to make one's behind look bigger either. And I just noticed in another set of the pics on a different day in ohio, the nose is slimmer like kc's. A relative told me the teeth look different but that can be changed too.

I feel very certain they did this under the table and I hope they're not getting away with it. 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2012, 02:37:19 AM »

Has anyone seen this comparison of the ohio pics? I just found it. They lined up the moles on her neck.

http://truecrimejunkie.com/uncategorized/leonard-padilla-tmz-pictures-definitely-not-casey/

In one shot I can see a necklace she's wearing that looks very similar to the ones in the vlog but I can't find a good copy to blow up and see clearly.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2012, 03:13:58 AM »

Looks like a 3 leaf clover necklace miss predictable is wearing but is it the same one in the ohio pic? What do you all think? Hope I post the image right.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2012, 03:17:20 AM »

oops... link for image above is from my photobucket account. Still need to include link? Just in case...
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h433/ThinCouple/kcohio.jpg
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2012, 03:18:52 AM »

Love this pic of Caylee...

an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2012, 06:58:04 AM »

(snip)

And if you ever saw it

Justice came to say

Excellent! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.