April 25, 2024, 02:26:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295243 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2012, 07:09:08 AM »

Dr Drew is saying that Casey isn't like Joran.
He  thinks Casey is in treatment and can get better. 

He has said this before and has lost all credibility with me!  I can't watch him anymore.

::boxingjoran::
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2012, 07:13:04 AM »

Thanks for all the links Monkeys!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2012, 07:25:02 AM »

http://www.billoreilly.com/show?action=latestTVShow#5
 ::snipping2::
Fridays with Geraldo Segment
Casey Anthony's shocking YouTube 'video diary'
Six months after being acquitted of killing her infant daughter, Casey Anthony has surfaced with an Internet video in which she says "things are starting to look up." Geraldo Rivera took issue with The Factor's description of Anthony as "villainous." "Why is she villainous?" Rivera asked. "She may be reviled, but she is not guilty of a crime. This is a woman who is living a life of absolute isolation; she has no friends and she is being punished in a cosmic sense. This video diary was done in October and somebody leaked it. One theory is that her hard drive was hacked." The Factor eagerly answered Rivera's rhetorical question: "Her 2-year-old was missing for 30 days before she called the cops. Is that not villainous? If your 2-year-old is missing for 30 days and you don't call the cops, you're a villain!"

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2012, 09:30:47 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7738649
Case No. 2011-CA-008475-O
TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
01/09/2012           Hearing  (2:00 PM) ()
01/06/2012           Memorandum in Support
PLAINTIFF'S SUPPLEMENT TO MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
01/06/2012           Reply
TO DEFENDANT'S OPPOSITION TO PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
01/06/2012           Affidavit in Support
OF PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
01/05/2012           Response in Opposition to
PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
01/05/2012           Affidavit
OF JOHN G. DEGIROLAMO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2012, 10:03:06 AM »

Six months after being acquitted of killing her infant daughter, Casey Anthony has surfaced with an Internet video in which she says "things are starting to look up." Geraldo Rivera took issue with The Factor's description of Anthony as "villainous." "Why is she villainous?" Rivera asked. "She may be reviled, but she is not guilty of a crime. This is a woman who is living a life of absolute isolation; she has no friends and she is being punished in a cosmic sense. This video diary was done in October and somebody leaked it. One theory is that her hard drive was hacked." The Factor eagerly answered Rivera's rhetorical question: "Her 2-year-old was missing for 30 days before she called the cops. Is that not villainous? If your 2-year-old is missing for 30 days and you don't call the cops, you're a villain!"

Casey is definitely a "villain".     Geraldo is definitely an idiot.     JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2012, 10:06:22 AM »

I agree Muffy!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2012, 12:24:03 PM »

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-26797925/casey-anthony-s-new-look-in-newly-released-video-27807761.html
GMA 01/07/2012

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2012, 12:26:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/state-attorney-speak-about-re-election-campaign/nGGyz/

State attorney race heats up; Lamar calls Ashton's jabs "infantile"

Wow...the mud is flying.   

Jeff Ashton must have hit a nerve!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2012, 12:28:06 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45910032#45910032
Today Show 01/07/2012

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2012, 01:06:46 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-ring-in-her-nose-give-her-the-hook.html
Casey Anthony: Ring in her nose? Give her the hook
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 7 2012 11:36 AM
Discuss This: Comments(23) |

Casey Anthony’s video blog about her piercings — including one in her nose — has people talking.

Could her defense team’s smartest move have been keeping her off the stand at her murder trial?

It seems to me that her attorneys dodged disaster. What do you think?

Anthony is a lot like the silent movie star in “Singin’ in the Rain” who loses any appeal when people hear her squeaky voice.

As long as Anthony kept quiet, she had some mystery. Now everyone has confirmation, in two videos, that she is astoundingly vapid and self-absorbed.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: January 07, 2012, 01:11:34 PM »

http://fox4kc.com/2012/01/06/olathe-man-at-center-of-casey-anthony-youtube-video-furor/
Olathe Man at Center of Casey Anthony YouTube Video Furor
10:33 pm, January 6, 2012, by Macradee Aegerter

Hensley told FOX 4 that he has been contacted by almost every national news outlet about the video. E! News has quoted an anonymous source who admits to posting the video after receiving it from a friend on Facebook, and Hensley posted on a Casey Anthony-related Facebook page that he had been emailed the video.

Hensley declined to be interviewed, citing his attorney’s advice. His Olathe-based attorney, Curtis Sample, told FOX 4 that his client hasn’t done anything illegal.

“I don’t expect him to be arrested,” said Sample. “We’re pretty adamant that he hasn’t done anything illegal. He contacted me to make sure his rights are protected and for advice and council which is a completely normal thing to do.”

Hensley has defended Anthony on several social media sites, and claims to have more video and pictures of her – but he won’t say where he got them, and Sample declined to talk about them.

“I’m not going to comment on anything he’s said,” said Sample. “Right now I’m his official spokesman. Anything he may have said or hasn’t said, we’re not going to talk about that anymore.”

Sample says that his client has not been contacted by law enforcement or by Casey Anthony’s attorneys. In the meantime, Hensley has deactivated his YouTube account, blocked his Twitter account and taken all photos of himself off the internet.

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: January 07, 2012, 01:19:19 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-ring-in-her-nose-give-her-the-hook.html
Casey Anthony: Ring in her nose? Give her the hook
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 7 2012 11:36 AM
Discuss This: Comments(23) |

Casey Anthony’s video blog about her piercings — including one in her nose — has people talking.

Could her defense team’s smartest move have been keeping her off the stand at her murder trial?

It seems to me that her attorneys dodged disaster. What do you think?

Anthony is a lot like the silent movie star in “Singin’ in the Rain” who loses any appeal when people hear her squeaky voice.

As long as Anthony kept quiet, she had some mystery. Now everyone has confirmation, in two videos, that she is astoundingly vapid and self-absorbed.

BBM
"astoundingly vapid and self-absorbed."

We all know what "self-absorbed" means, but it's  been  a while since I've seen the word "vapid" used.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vapid
vap·id
   [vap-id] Show IPA
adjective
lacking or having lost life, sharpness, or flavor; insipid; flat: vapid tea.
without liveliness or spirit; dull or tedious: a vapid party; vapid conversation.

Synonyms
1.  lifeless, flavorless. 2.  spiritless, unanimated, tiresome, prosaic.

It cracks me up to see Casey not only described as vapid and self-absorbed, but astoundingly so!!  "...astoundingly vapid and self-absorbed."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2012, 01:35:35 PM »

Muffy,how funny. 

(In my best Darth Vader voice) I will now call her The Vapid One.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2012, 01:37:34 PM »

http://fox4kc.com/2012/01/06/olathe-man-at-center-of-casey-anthony-youtube-video-furor/
Olathe Man at Center of Casey Anthony YouTube Video Furor
10:33 pm, January 6, 2012, by Macradee Aegerter

Hensley told FOX 4 that he has been contacted by almost every national news outlet about the video. E! News has quoted an anonymous source who admits to posting the video after receiving it from a friend on Facebook, and Hensley posted on a Casey Anthony-related Facebook page that he had been emailed the video.

Hensley declined to be interviewed, citing his attorney’s advice. His Olathe-based attorney, Curtis Sample, told FOX 4 that his client hasn’t done anything illegal.

“I don’t expect him to be arrested,” said Sample. “We’re pretty adamant that he hasn’t done anything illegal. He contacted me to make sure his rights are protected and for advice and council which is a completely normal thing to do.”

Hensley has defended Anthony on several social media sites, and claims to have more video and pictures of her – but he won’t say where he got them, and Sample declined to talk about them.

“I’m not going to comment on anything he’s said,” said Sample. “Right now I’m his official spokesman. Anything he may have said or hasn’t said, we’re not going to talk about that anymore.”

Sample says that his client has not been contacted by law enforcement or by Casey Anthony’s attorneys. In the meantime, Hensley has deactivated his YouTube account, blocked his Twitter account and taken all photos of himself off the internet.
Sometimes I sit & try to figure out what person in their right mind would defend &support this monster? Then I remind myself that they probably are not in their right mind. I have grudgingly come to realize that our world is full of narcissists, sociopaths & just plain evil.  Btw, dr. drew, u should know better than anyone that therapy cannot fix innate evil.
Anyway, I have come to realize after reading all of the supportive comments on the youtube posting of her video that I cant let it anger me. These are people who just like to be the voice of opposition. They like to support or champion unpopular causes. They are the types that will buck the system at every turn &  try to be as different from everyone else as they can. They love to argue obvious truths just for the sake of being disagreeable. What I would love to know from these cretins that post their 'we love u casey' &'support casey' crap is, what has this girl ever said or done to earn your support or admiration?! Is it admirable to u to at the very least, if u believe the fairy tale that was spun, did not mourn her drowned, dead child, allowed her to be discarded like trash & then went to kick it at the club. We all, with logic &common sense know that it was far more evil than that, but at the very least, that shows a soulless person. Then theres the casey admirers.come on guys, shes average, AT BEST, & imo, unattractive. I know im rambling, but it makes me sick to know there are people among us like this. It also angers me to think that she believes she has a fan club following. I try ro be a good christian, but I despise this evil witch, all of her attorneys & those 12 idiots who had to be paid for.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2012, 01:37:37 PM »

http://www.gossipcop.com/geraldo-rivera-bill-oreilly-casey-anthony-video/
Geraldo Rivera and Bill O’Reilly Debate Whether Casey Anthony is ‘Villain’ (VIDEO)
Bill O'Reilly Casey Anthony Geraldo Rivera
1:21 pm, January 7th, 2012

On Friday, Geraldo Rivera and Bill O’Reilly debated whether Anthony is a “villain” in the classic sense of the word, and also the reasons behind the controversial release of the YouTube diary.

Rivera questions whether Anthony voluntarily put out the video, suggesting that it could have been “leaked.”

O’Reilly believes the acquitted murderer distributed the video because she’s “an exhibitionist sociopath.”

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2012, 02:45:59 PM »

Muffy,how funny. 

(In my best Darth Vader voice) I will now call her The Vapid One.  Monkey Devil!

"Vapid" just tickled my funny bone for some reason.  I also liked the  descriptive word "insipid".   

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: January 07, 2012, 03:08:24 PM »

She didn't look attractive in the video. She didn't say anything that wasn't boring. So, what's the market willing to pay for this ?
She is still on probation, when her probabtion is over, then maybe she will sex it up.
Her teeth do seem different. Remember when she fell on her face and chipped a tooth ?   
Probably had some work done that was better than whatever the OCSD paid for.
( I fell recently and chipped, a minor chip , dentist said later a crown might be in order if anything further happens, meanwhile he just smoothed it over, can't see it at all )
She is indigent for record keeping purposes, no job or visible means of support, would she be eligible for some sort of social security benefits in FL ? She would be here in Canada. A minumum amount, but enought to pay for cheap hair color and nose rings.   
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: January 07, 2012, 04:33:37 PM »

This Is hilarious...The Secret Diary of Casey Anthony...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_ozPQzz2A&feature=endscreen&NR=1

-Darlene
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #158 on: January 07, 2012, 05:04:34 PM »

Not only missing for 31 days...but, according to Bozo, KC knew that Caylee was dead.  So, she didn't call LE and then she lied when LE finally got involved.  She might not have been found guilty of a crime by that pack of one-brain celled village idiots, but she is guilty of murder in the court of common freakin' sense.  Go suck it, Whorealdo.  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: January 07, 2012, 05:53:02 PM »

Geraldo has no audience.  He has to say stuff like that to stir up controversy so idiots will tune in.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.