March 28, 2024, 05:58:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 294650 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2012, 12:46:55 PM »

Good to see you too, its been a rough time but getting better.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2012, 12:47:01 PM »

Jazzy,

((((Jazzy)))).....My heart hurt for you.   And you are so right, once we have a heartbreaking experience, we see everything through new eyes.  I pray you are having some joyful times with your child now.

Terri
Ohio
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: January 08, 2012, 01:34:45 PM »

Good early afternoon,monkeys!  I found some info that's news, to me,at any rate.   George Anthony is the "Safety Director" at Quinco Electrical, according to LinkedIn.  There are photos of George, Cindy, as well as Lee at the Quinco Chili Cookoff.  There have been rumors of Casey's boyfriend who has given her a "job",(if you'll pardon the expression.). Am I really late to the table with this? I think the office she has been " broadcasting" from looks a lot like the Quinco setup mentioned by MizJay earlier.  We all know Casey,the Teflon Tw@t, couldn't do without male attention at all times, so maybe the video stuff was her Cheney Mason finger at everyone, parents, lawyers, even boyfriend/family saviour....One of the Anthony traits I found so revealing is their anti-authority, how dare THEY tell us what to do attitudes.  
I've said this over and over again...Can this case get any more bizarre?  And each time,I'm answered with a resounding, YES!

Do you have the link, please?  Muffy
Muffy, I do apologise. Let me see if I can do this right...
www.linkedin.com/pub/george-anthony/44/745/7b0Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Orlando, Florida - Safety Director at Quinco Electrical

George Anthony. Safety Director at Quinco Electrical. Location: Orlando, Florida (Orlando, Florida Area); Industry: Telecommunications ...

Quinco Electrical Inc, facebook

Edit to add bracket to image tag.  MB
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 02:01:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: January 08, 2012, 01:47:42 PM »

Muffy, my LinkedIn link doesn't seem to be linking, if you know what I mean.  I went into my account and George does show up as Safety Director.  What can I do?
Well, you gave it a try.    I'm getting ready to run out the door, and I don't have a LinkedIn account myself, so maybe someone else would have some luck.  I realize you have to have an account to get a full view of someone else's. Otherwise it's a little blurb. MuffyBee
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 02:04:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: January 08, 2012, 01:48:10 PM »

Tube socks and beer pong

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: January 08, 2012, 01:53:49 PM »

Jazzy, just wanted to say you are in my prayers...

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: January 08, 2012, 01:54:32 PM »

Tube socks and beer pong

I missed that one!    

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: January 08, 2012, 03:07:47 PM »

Good early afternoon,monkeys!  I found some info that's news, to me,at any rate.   George Anthony is the "Safety Director" at Quinco Electrical, according to LinkedIn.  There are photos of George, Cindy, as well as Lee at the Quinco Chili Cookoff.  There have been rumors of Casey's boyfriend who has given her a "job",(if you'll pardon the expression.). Am I really late to the table with this? I think the office she has been " broadcasting" from looks a lot like the Quinco setup mentioned by MizJay earlier.  We all know Casey,the Teflon Tw@t, couldn't do without male attention at all times, so maybe the video stuff was her Cheney Mason finger at everyone, parents, lawyers, even boyfriend/family saviour....One of the Anthony traits I found so revealing is their anti-authority, how dare THEY tell us what to do attitudes.  
I've said this over and over again...Can this case get any more bizarre?  And each time,I'm answered with a resounding, YES!

George Anthony. Safety Director at Quinco Electrical. Location: Orlando, Florida (Orlando, Florida Area); Industry: Telecommunications ...

LOL, the last picture with GMarie. Is he singing, is he giving an encore performance of Life Under A Microscope? Obviously they've nestled in a new "family", one that embraces alleged incest abusers and witnesses that lie on the stand.  It strikes me odd that a company (owner) pops up out of the blue, post trial with trips and jobs and perks for the entire Anthony family. oh well, no accounting taste for some.
can you imagine GA as Safety Director? The guy who supposedly fishes the lifeless body of his granddaughter out of the family pool, doesn't call 911, doesn't attempt CPR ans then must have tripled bagged her body and tossed it in a trash heap?? Bullchit!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 08, 2012, 04:48:41 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2012/01/08/barling-and-barrett
Simon Barrett discussing the Anthonys.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 08, 2012, 04:53:06 PM »

Thanks, Trimm.  His compadre says there are other videos that have been sold to the Nat'l
Enquirer, for 50 grand, no less. He says he's seen them and Casey is crazy-go-nuts. (My term, only.)  He can't discuss them for a month or so?  I hate that kind of tease...

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2012, 05:01:47 PM »

LOL, the last picture with GMarie. Is he singing, is he giving an encore performance of Life Under A Microscope? Obviously they've nestled in a new "family", one that embraces alleged incest abusers and witnesses that lie on the stand.  It strikes me odd that a company (owner) pops up out of the blue, post trial with trips and jobs and perks for the entire Anthony family. oh well, no accounting taste for some.
can you imagine GA as Safety Director? The guy who supposedly fishes the lifeless body of his granddaughter out of the family pool, doesn't call 911, doesn't attempt CPR ans then must have tripled bagged her body and tossed it in a trash heap?? Bullchit!
I actually would hope George was working, for a change..but I still can't get over the feeling that there is something terribly hinky about David Deese's involvement with the whole Anthony Clan. Your point is well taken. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2012, 05:05:06 PM »

Thanks, Trimm.  His compadre says there are other videos that have been sold to the Nat'l
Enquirer, for 50 grand, no less. He says he's seen them and Casey is crazy-go-nuts. (My term, only.)  He can't discuss them for a month or so?  I hate that kind of tease...

Well fine then, who's getting the money? If it's her, then she needs to declare it. In the real world and most especially in the Anthony world NOBODY makes money off of them without either getting a cut or a lawsuit. Wonder which it is this time?
Either way, we need to resist the urge to watch them over and over giving the buyers the message that we want more!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 08, 2012, 05:14:50 PM »

No wedding ring on Lee..did they get married? My hubs does not wear a ring either so that may not be anything.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2012, 06:24:30 PM »

No wedding ring on Lee..did they get married? My hubs does not wear a ring either so that may not be anything.

I don't know if they got married...I've always felt sorry in a weird sort of way for Lee...He reminds me of my asperger son...but can you imagine having Cindy as a mother-in-law?   That would be a deal breaker for me, for sure!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: January 08, 2012, 06:49:16 PM »

http://twitter.com/adamlongo
adamlongo Adam Longo
and speaking of #caseyanthony lawyers in the CIVIL case involving Equusearch will return to court Monday concerning deposition of Tim Miller
15 minutes ago
Adam Longo
adamlongo Adam Longo
@
@Free_Casey For the record, I reached out to him.
24 minutes ago
Adam Longo
adamlongo Adam Longo
Just confirmed with the REAL Cindy Anthony that the Twitter account @CINDYANTH0NY is NOT HER. She tells me "I don't tweet!" #caseyanthony
31 minutes ago
Adam Longo
adamlongo Adam Longo
Anthony family atty Mark Lippman tells me as far as he knows @CINDYANTH0NY isn't the REAL Cindy Anthony. Beware false tweeters #caseyanthony
35 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: January 08, 2012, 06:52:23 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7738649
Case No. 2011-CA-008475-O
TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
01/09/2012           Hearing  (2:00 PM) ()

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: January 08, 2012, 07:21:26 PM »

adamlongo Adam Longo
Jose Baez will appear on @GeraldoRivera show tonight to discuss the videos of #caseyanthony that have surfaced
26 minutes ago
Geraldo Rivera
GeraldoRivera Geraldo Rivera
by adamlongo
We are excited to announce Jose Baez just agreed to come on tonight and react LIVE to the release of Casey... fb.me/G6rsKwnF
32 minutes ago http://twitter.com/adamlongo

I can't make myself listen to those two........ 

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 08, 2012, 07:32:59 PM »

No chance that I will be watching Bozo and Geraldo slurping all over each when talking about slore....

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: January 08, 2012, 07:33:42 PM »

adamlongo Adam Longo
Jose Baez will appear on @GeraldoRivera show tonight to discuss the videos of #caseyanthony that have surfaced
26 minutes ago
Geraldo Rivera
by adamlongo
We are excited to announce Jose Baez just agreed to come on tonight and react LIVE to the release of Casey... fb.me/G6rsKwnF

I know, I'm only hoping someone else will take it for the team!!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: January 08, 2012, 08:05:38 PM »

adamlongo Adam Longo
26 minutes ago
Geraldo Rivera
by adamlongo

I know, I'm only hoping someone else will take it for the team!!   

Not me!

LOL

Check your email, monkalicious!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.