April 26, 2024, 01:23:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295256 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: January 09, 2012, 01:48:44 PM »

Good early afternoon,monkeys!  I found some info that's news, to me,at any rate.   George Anthony is the "Safety Director" at Quinco Electrical, according to LinkedIn.  There are photos of George, Cindy, as well as Lee at the Quinco Chili Cookoff.  There have been rumors of Casey's boyfriend who has given her a "job",(if you'll pardon the expression.). Am I really late to the table with this? I think the office she has been " broadcasting" from looks a lot like the Quinco setup mentioned by MizJay earlier.  We all know Casey,the Teflon Tw@t, couldn't do without male attention at all times, so maybe the video stuff was her Cheney Mason finger at everyone, parents, lawyers, even boyfriend/family saviour....One of the Anthony traits I found so revealing is their anti-authority, how dare THEY tell us what to do attitudes.  
I've said this over and over again...Can this case get any more bizarre?  And each time,I'm answered with a resounding, YES!

Do you have the link, please?  Muffy

the pictures are here....I do not remember seeing Lee though

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.257033797680753.72774.150683628315771&type=3

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: January 09, 2012, 01:50:47 PM »

Good early afternoon,monkeys!  I found some info that's news, to me,at any rate.   George Anthony is the "Safety Director" at Quinco Electrical, according to LinkedIn.  There are photos of George, Cindy, as well as Lee at the Quinco Chili Cookoff.  There have been rumors of Casey's boyfriend who has given her a "job",(if you'll pardon the expression.). Am I really late to the table with this? I think the office she has been " broadcasting" from looks a lot like the Quinco setup mentioned by MizJay earlier.  We all know Casey,the Teflon Tw@t, couldn't do without male attention at all times, so maybe the video stuff was her Cheney Mason finger at everyone, parents, lawyers, even boyfriend/family saviour....One of the Anthony traits I found so revealing is their anti-authority, how dare THEY tell us what to do attitudes.  
I've said this over and over again...Can this case get any more bizarre?  And each time,I'm answered with a resounding, YES!

Do you have the link, please?  Muffy
Muffy, I do apologise. Let me see if I can do this right...
www.linkedin.com/pub/george-anthony/44/745/7b0Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Orlando, Florida - Safety Director at Quinco Electrical

George Anthony. Safety Director at Quinco Electrical. Location: Orlando, Florida (Orlando, Florida Area); Industry: Telecommunications ...

Quinco Electrical Inc, facebook

Edit to add bracket to image tag.  MB

Thanks Monka...I saw these pictures a while back and missed Lee...guess the whole damn family works there now.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: January 09, 2012, 01:54:42 PM »

I actually would hope George was working, for a change..but I still can't get over the feeling that there is something terribly hinky about David Deese's involvement with the whole Anthony Clan. Your point is well taken. 

Monka I thought there was something hinky as soon as I heard about him taking them to the Bahamas.........who really wants to get involved with that kind of notoriety....and to put gorge in a position of authority,,,,something stinks about this for sure

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: January 09, 2012, 01:56:37 PM »

adamlongo Adam Longo
Jose Baez will appear on @GeraldoRivera show tonight to discuss the videos of #caseyanthony that have surfaced
26 minutes ago
Geraldo Rivera
GeraldoRivera Geraldo Rivera
by adamlongo
We are excited to announce Jose Baez just agreed to come on tonight and react LIVE to the release of Casey... fb.me/G6rsKwnF
32 minutes ago http://twitter.com/adamlongo

I can't make myself listen to those two........ 
I know, I'm only hoping someone else will take it for the team!!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! not me...I would poke my eyes out with a hot poker before I would watch whoraldo

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: January 09, 2012, 01:56:39 PM »

I actually would hope George was working, for a change..but I still can't get over the feeling that there is something terribly hinky about David Deese's involvement with the whole Anthony Clan. Your point is well taken. 

Monka I thought there was something hinky as soon as I heard about him taking them to the Bahamas.........who really wants to get involved with that kind of notoriety....and to put gorge in a position of authority,,,,something stinks about this for sure
I know, Sunny.  It smells as bad as the trunk of Casey's car to me!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: January 09, 2012, 02:06:28 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Sitting down waiting for hearing to begin. Lead attorneys Chuck Greene and Mark Wites not here today. #caseyanthony -@adamlongo
31 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: January 09, 2012, 02:08:55 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Chmelir already said he WOULD NOT be talking with media following the hearing. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Jon Burns will argue for EquuSearch and Andy Chmelir will represent #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

Live chat.
http://www.cfnews13.com/live-chat

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: January 09, 2012, 02:13:20 PM »

#caseyanthony Burns: serving Tim Miller subpoena in airport was harassment.
24 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony Burns arguing subpoena for Miller deposition is invalid.
1 minute ago
Burns will begin for EquuSearch. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
two issues will be discussed today. The deposition of Tim Miller and discovery issues. Here is the judge. Hearing underway
2 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: January 09, 2012, 02:17:51 PM »

#caseyanthony Burns concluding by claiming Anthonys attorneys have attacked their law firm.
20 seconds ago
#caseyanthony Burns: let's all play by the same rules. hand over relevant documents.
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: January 09, 2012, 02:21:53 PM »

I know, Sunny.  It smells as bad as the trunk of Casey's car to me!

I am sure Deese didn't call  a company meeting and ask his employees how they felt about being forced to work and socialize with this scum....can you imagine working there, needing your job and having the anthony's forced upon you??

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: January 09, 2012, 02:22:05 PM »

#caseyanthony Judge says she is not aware of rule saying an individual who lives somewhere else can be properly served here
16 seconds ago
#caseyanthony Subpoena was lawful
29 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony Anthony attorney responding now
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: January 09, 2012, 02:27:47 PM »

#caseyanthony Judge: Miller needs to be served in Texas
56 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony Judge: this is a simple matter attys should have worked out on their own
1 minute ago
#caseyanthony issue for EquuSearch attorney seems to be that Tim Miller was served in his individual capacity not as corporate rep.
11 seconds ago
#caseyanthony Burns responding.
1 minute ago
#caseyanthony Sounds like Anthony's lawyers will have to file additional case law to back up their arguments
2 minutes ago
#caseyanthony Judge wants to see law that says you can force someone to return to Orange County if they were served.
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: January 09, 2012, 02:28:42 PM »

#caseyanthony hearing over
12 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony Judge limits depo of Miller to 7 hours. Casey depo also limited to 7 hours. special magistrate possible to oversee depos.
26 seconds ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2012, 02:31:46 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
01/09/2012           Request to Produce
Request to Produce

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: January 09, 2012, 02:38:34 PM »

So, I'm confused..Tim Miller is to do a depo, not to exceed 7 hours, as well as Casey.  Does this mean Casey cannot take the fifth again?  (I think I want to take a fifth, as in bourbon...)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: January 09, 2012, 02:52:08 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Just finished drafting our renewed motion to compel #CaseyAnthony 's testimony.
11 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: January 09, 2012, 02:54:06 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Just finished drafting our renewed motion to compel #CaseyAnthony 's testimony.
11 minutes ago
  I only hope Judge Whatever-yon gets her head out of ...the clouds and starts to make some rulings that reflect the reality of Casey's crimes. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: January 09, 2012, 03:30:45 PM »

So, I'm confused..Tim Miller is to do a depo, not to exceed 7 hours, as well as Casey.  Does this mean Casey cannot take the fifth again?  (I think I want to take a fifth, as in bourbon...)
She can continue until her appeal is exhausted...pass the bourbon. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: January 09, 2012, 03:31:22 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/127553
Casey Anthony – Barling & Barrett Speak Out
Posted on January 9th, 2012
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 22 times.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: January 09, 2012, 03:46:48 PM »

If you find the answer to your questions please let me know.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.