April 26, 2024, 08:22:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295253 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: January 11, 2012, 08:27:01 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/11/casey-anthony-reportedly-planning-to-dump-lawyer-jose-baez/
Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez
Published January 11, 2012
| New York Post

ORLANDO, Fla –  Casey Anthony is planning to fire her lawyer Jose Baez, who defended her in the 2011 murder trial involving her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, because she is angry over how he is handling the media circus around her first sit-down interview.

Sources told the New York Post that Anthony is furious that Baez has been basking in the limelight and rubbing shoulders with top TV talent, but has not nailed down a big interview deal for her

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/11/casey-anthony-reportedly-planning-to-dump-lawyer-jose-baez/#ixzz1j9iF7tRW

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: January 11, 2012, 08:30:10 AM »

ok..it is 4 A.M. and I can't sleep..watching Fox and Friends and their headline is that Casey has fired her attorney, Jose Baez! no details yet but I will keep watching and update...
You should have hollered louder,I had fresh coffee and a movie going.
It is going to get interesting.The Vapid One still hasn't figured out Baez never really expected her to go free,all the cash was supposed to be his. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: January 11, 2012, 08:52:45 AM »

The only thing hacked here is Casey...hacked off at Baez...hee hee...
Give me a K....Give me an A... Give me an R....Give me an M...Give me another A...
What does that spell?
KARMA!!!

(I realize gloating is unattractive,but I just can't help myself...)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: January 11, 2012, 09:18:07 AM »

The only thing hacked here is Casey...hacked off at Baez...hee hee...
Give me a K....Give me an A... Give me an R....Give me an M...Give me another A...
What does that spell?
KARMA!!!

(I realize gloating is unattractive,but I just can't help myself...)
Scoot over,I am sitting with you. 

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: January 11, 2012, 09:19:17 AM »

Good Morning!!   
I am gloating and enjoying all of this. It ain't over and will never be over...
I am enjoying her emerging into the spotlight because it reminds the public how much they hate her and why.
I am enjoying her turmoil, the Bobo estrangement.
She cannot stand being out of the limelight and that is GOOD because she will screw up.
wow, I cannot believe how much I cannot stand this skank.
On that note.. love you guys and read every day even if I don't post.
Thanks to all of you for the links and updates.
Caylee will not be forgotten and the skank never forgiven!!

God Bless you sweet Caylee!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 11, 2012, 09:26:43 AM »

IMO Casey is a sociopath just like Joran van der Sloot.  It's all about HER. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 11, 2012, 09:27:12 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-would-cheney-mason-help-her-more-than-jose-baez.html
Casey Anthony: Would Cheney Mason help her more than Jose Baez?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on January, 11 2012 8:29 AM
Discuss This: Comments(17) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Is there more turmoil in the Casey Anthony camp?

Citing unnamed sources, The New York Post is reporting that Casey Anthony is preparing to dump attorney Jose Baez because she’s unhappy that he hasn’t landed her a major interview and that she doesn’t trust him anymore.

The Post article contained an interesting nugget: “Anthony avidly pores over online reports about herself and her camera-hogging lawyer.”

Could she be a reader among us?

One of those unnamed sources tells the Post that Anthony thinks Baez is “using her name as a meal ticket.”
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: January 11, 2012, 09:29:30 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: January 11, 2012, 09:44:29 AM »

Good Morning!!   
I am gloating and enjoying all of this. It ain't over and will never be over...
I am enjoying her emerging into the spotlight because it reminds the public how much they hate her and why.
I am enjoying her turmoil, the Bobo estrangement.
She cannot stand being out of the limelight and that is GOOD because she will screw up.
wow, I cannot believe how much I cannot stand this skank.
On that note.. love you guys and read every day even if I don't post.
Thanks to all of you for the links and updates.
Caylee will not be forgotten and the skank never forgiven!!

God Bless you sweet Caylee!!
Getting closer every day. 

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: January 11, 2012, 09:49:01 AM »

so true..he is court as we type..another monster

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 11, 2012, 09:57:42 AM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Judge just unsealed depositions of the experts who did #caseyanthony psych evaluations. We're reading now. thesent.nl/xMmEw0
8 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply                            Edit to add hyperlink to make clickable - MB
Retweeted by orlandomicki

https://twitter.com/#!/orlandomicki

Belvin Perry FINALLY does the right thing......TOO LITTLE TOO LATE
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:18:25 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #331 on: January 11, 2012, 09:57:49 AM »

ITA
If those two got together any babies they hatched would slither and have forked tongues.
    ::boxingjoran::

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #332 on: January 11, 2012, 10:00:54 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-depositions-20120111,0,4079395.story

Casey Anthony: Psychological evaluations unsealed

At one point in the Weitz deposition, he says Anthony "admits to having a flirtatious streak…In other words, at times, she's a flirt."

I think he means lying slut.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: January 11, 2012, 10:07:35 AM »

Casey will end up pregnant again..
will this child be taken away from her at birth because of the report from DCFS when Caylee was 'missing'?   God I hope so..the thoughts of her or her parents being around another child is frightening!

and yes! I truly believe that she reads here...hey skank! no fan club here...move on!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #334 on: January 11, 2012, 10:10:50 AM »

Casey will end up pregnant again..
will this child be taken away from her at birth because of the report from DCFS when Caylee was 'missing'?   God I hope so..the thoughts of her or her parents being around another child is frightening!

and yes! I truly believe that she reads here...hey skank! no fan club here...move on!
I bet she does read here. 
Can you imagine how po'd she was to see Bozo in Aruba while she was stuck inside her trailer showing her bewbs off to online pervs?  lol  I hope she was burning the dsl up trying to find pics of him and her beautiful wife on the Aruba beaches.  lol

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: January 11, 2012, 10:12:17 AM »

t
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Judge just unsealed depositions of the experts who did #caseyanthony psych evaluations. We're reading now. thesent.nl/xMmEw0
8 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply                                                   Edit to add hyperlink to make it clickable.  MB
Retweeted by orlandomicki

https://twitter.com/#!/orlandomicki

Belvin Perry FINALLY does the right thing......TOO LITTLE TOO LATE
thanks!now back to Vandersloot.  ::boxingjoran::
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:23:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: January 11, 2012, 10:15:08 AM »

Crap! try this one..sorry...I am not good at this and being up at 4 in the morning trying this does not help...

newyorkpost.com/p/pagesix/casey_set_to_dump_lawyer...

last time...try this...:

Casey’s set to dump lawyer

Last Updated: 12:39 AM, January 11, 2012

Posted: 12:05 AM, January 11, 2012
| More Print

Casey Anthony is planning to fire her lawyer Jose Baez, who defended her in the 2011 murder trial involving her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. She’s angry over how he’s handling the media circus around her first sit-down interview.

Sources tell us Anthony is furious that Baez has been basking in the limelight and rubbing shoulders with top TV talent, but hasn’t nailed down a big interview deal for her.

Anthony’s original attorney, Cheney Mason, will take over as her representative to the media, and sources say an announcement is imminent.

“Casey doesn’t want to be reading that Jose’s working on all of these deals on her behalf,” a source said, adding that Anthony avidly pores over online reports about herself and her camera-hogging lawyer. “She thinks he’s using her name as a meal ticket,” the source said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/casey_set_to_dump_lawyer_LBVrddLhtCU1BbkWJbMI1O#ixzz1j8vNN2Cw

These people will try anything to get attention.   Yawn ...
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: January 11, 2012, 10:24:50 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/11/casey-anthony-reportedly-planning-to-dump-lawyer-jose-baez/
Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez
Published January 11, 2012
| New York Post

ORLANDO, Fla –  Casey Anthony is planning to fire her lawyer Jose Baez, who defended her in the 2011 murder trial involving her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, because she is angry over how he is handling the media circus around her first sit-down interview.

Sources told the New York Post that Anthony is furious that Baez has been basking in the limelight and rubbing shoulders with top TV talent, but has not nailed down a big interview deal for her

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/11/casey-anthony-reportedly-planning-to-dump-lawyer-jose-baez/#ixzz1j9iF7tRW

So typical of the behavior of a sociopath:  Use them and lose them.  Bye, bye, Bozo, you should have known your days were numbered.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: January 11, 2012, 10:28:20 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-would-cheney-mason-help-her-more-than-jose-baez.html
Casey Anthony: Would Cheney Mason help her more than Jose Baez?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on January, 11 2012 8:29 AM
Discuss This: Comments(17) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Is there more turmoil in the Casey Anthony camp?

Citing unnamed sources, The New York Post is reporting that Casey Anthony is preparing to dump attorney Jose Baez because she’s unhappy that he hasn’t landed her a major interview and that she doesn’t trust him anymore.

The Post article contained an interesting nugget: “Anthony avidly pores over online reports about herself and her camera-hogging lawyer.”

Could she be a reader among us?

One of those unnamed sources tells the Post that Anthony thinks Baez is “using her name as a meal ticket.”
 ::snipping2::

Gasp !!!!     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: January 11, 2012, 10:33:43 AM »

... and money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.