April 26, 2024, 04:27:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295262 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: January 11, 2012, 03:25:19 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-depositions-20120111,0,1461312,full.story
By Anthony Colarossi and Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
3:03 p.m. EST, January 11, 2012

::snipping2::
The depositions of Dr. Jeffrey Danziger and Weitz vividly describe what Anthony told her doctors about alleged sexual abuse by her father and the alleged drowning death of her 2-year-old daughter in the summer of 2008.

"It is the perception of Casey that her father had something to do with the death of her daughter," Weitz said. "It's clear that she believes that George either harmed and/or took the life of [Caylee]."

Weitz recounts how Casey described her father with the child. Caylee was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. She was wet and appeared lifeless. She said, "Dad took her from me, said all's going to be okay. Daddy will take care of it," according to the Weitz deposition. He then left the room.

"Although she believed the child was deceased, part of her wanted her daughter to be alive," Weitz told the prosecutors.

Attempts to reach George Anthony's attorney for response and comments today have gone unanswered.

I say hang them all. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: January 11, 2012, 03:32:15 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Not sure how #caseyanthony can "fire" Baez when he doesn't even work for her anymore. The case is over and he ISNT part of her appeal team.
49 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Still trying to get independent confirmation on the NY Post story citing "sources" that #caseyanthony is firing Baez. -@adamlongo
50 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
The info in the psych depositions of #caseyanthony is SUPER SCANDALOUS I'm live at 5 and 6 on @cfnews13 and @BN9 with more -@adamlongo
51 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: January 11, 2012, 03:40:16 PM »

Just got home and read some of that crap from Chicago Trib..btw was on the front page.  Couldn't avoid it....I don't want her on the front page..
And why is this coming out now?
I don't believe anything that comes out of snotrags mouth, period.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: January 11, 2012, 03:55:23 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/368391/Casey-Anthonys-psychological-evaluations-reveal-details-on-pregnancy

The only time Danziger noted Casey becoming angry was when she talked about her family. Casey said her parents seperated Jan. 2006 through June 2006. She said Cindy saw an email with messages from women on a dating website. Casey said Cindy blamed her for setting up him up on the dating site. She continued saying she was blamed when anything went missing in the house. She said she was blamed for everything that happened, that she was the scapegoat.

I can so see KC setting up a profile in G's name and interacting with women to set him up.  He was the one that didn't always give in to her and I believe that she did this to manipulate C into a divorce so that she could run the house while C was out working.  I truly believe that KC set G up for murder.  These doc reports just confirm it even more for me.

That reminds me of one of Blink's posts about the chloroform and ga. About a fetish site. http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/12/17/cayleecasey-anthony-case-could-the-chloroform-belong-to-george/#more-2955

There's always a tiny tiny bit of her lies true? This is probably where kc got the idea to chloroform poor Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: January 11, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »

http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/2012/01/psychiatrist-casey-anthony-had-no-mental-illness.html
Psychiatrist: Casey Anthony had no mental illness
ASSOCIATED PRESS
  January 11, 2012 1:00 PM

ORLANDO -- A psychiatrist says in newly-released depositions that Casey Anthony had no evidence of mental illness.

The depositions of two psychiatrists who evaluated Anthony were unsealed Wednesday by a Florida judge.

One of the psychiatrists, Jeff Danziger, says the results of a psychological test that Anthony took were normal, something he regarded as surprising.

Somebody, please call Dr. Drew.

Not mentally ill, just plain evil, as we monkeys have been saying for years.

ITA with you Brandi!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: January 11, 2012, 04:00:12 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-depositions-20120111,0,1461312,full.story

The depositions of Dr. Jeffrey Danziger and Weitz vividly describe what Anthony told her doctors about alleged sexual abuse by her father and the alleged drowning death of her 2-year-old daughter in the summer of 2008.

"It is the perception of Casey that her father had something to do with the death of her daughter," Weitz said. "It's clear that she believes that George either harmed and/or took the life of [Caylee]."

Weitz recounts how Casey described her father with the child. Caylee was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. She was wet and appeared lifeless. She said, "Dad took her from me, said all's going to be okay. Daddy will take care of it," according to the Weitz deposition. He then left the room.

"Although she believed the child was deceased, part of her wanted her daughter to be alive," Weitz told the prosecutors.

Attempts to reach George Anthony's attorney for response and comments today have gone unanswered.

I say hang them all. 

What a pack of lies.  More and more lies.  To this day, no one has been held accountable for Caylee's disappearance and death.  IF this is the story, then WHY hasn't George been picked up for Caylee's murder?  Or at least disposing of a body?  Heck, they didn't even get Casey on that one.   I don't believe George molested nor drowned Caylee, by the way.  Not for one second.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: January 11, 2012, 04:04:25 PM »

I say hang them all. 

Part of her wanted her to be alive eh? not all of her? Just part of her? The part that said "oh crap kc if you get caught you're going to prison!" The other part of her was throwing a sick party.

Karma is coming and while kc goes down she's gonna pull the rest of them down with her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 11, 2012, 04:12:44 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
When contacted by @nbcnews #josebaez would neither confirm nor deny @nypost report #caseyanthony is firing him.
16 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: January 11, 2012, 04:14:56 PM »

Geraldo was on Fox a few minutes ago and said Bobo is back in Miami..his home was foreclosed and he didnt make a penny on this case!!!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: January 11, 2012, 04:17:26 PM »

I wonder if whorealdo will still be baez's buddy after kc starts screaming rape, fooling around in the office and can describe his private parts, etc... or will whorealdo run to jb's side and defend and help him?

Probably disappear from jb's site.

Gonna be interesting to see what transpires with her being so danged mad at jb for hogging the stage.

Go on kc, get mad, get destructive...pull the whole tent down in a fit and take all the clowns down with ya.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: January 11, 2012, 04:23:47 PM »

Geraldo was on Fox a few minutes ago and said Bobo is back in Miami..his home was foreclosed and he didnt make a penny on this case!!!!

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: January 11, 2012, 04:29:18 PM »

it is going to be interesting to see what all happens in the weeks to come, I have a feeling this is all preplanned by all of them the video, the dumping, etc then a book will come out by Bozo and it will be a tell all story but wont tell crap about what really happened.

I agree I do not believe the drowning theory nor do I believe KC was molested or raped growing up. I do however believe KC killed Caylee with chloroform and duct tape.
If GA had of drowned Caylee why did KC duct tape her mouth and throw her in the swamp after driving around a while with her body in the trunk.
But then again I think KC could actually tell the truth and I wouldnt believe her on it, she wouldnt know the trueth if she was slapped in the face by it.

And Karma will have the last laugh.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: January 11, 2012, 04:35:03 PM »

I agree, heck that may have been her plan all along, get them divorced then frame George for murdering Caylee and C. Getting rid of birds with 1 stone so to speak. About Caylee being a child of rape, of course another lie to cover her skanky arz. She couldn't say, hey mom and dad, I've done the nasty with soooooo many, I don't know who daddy is. Are we really supposed to believe had said rape really happened she wouldn't have sought out justice. As Dr Phil says about teens applies to skank. If her tongue is moving, she's lieing.
  I'm really enjoying watching the world crumbling around her. And it'll only get better once Bozo is officially fired. I wouldn't put it past him to "leak" what he really knows. I'm sure skank will also turn his miserable life even more miserable... come on lawsuit for "inappropriate behaviour" between client and her lawyer. I wouldn't doubt for a minute that skank would use that angle to get her grubby hands on some money through a "tell all". CHOO CHOO, I can hear that train acoming!

Chugga chugga chugga... 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: January 11, 2012, 04:49:46 PM »

I know in some ways this is just wishful thinking, but it is almost as though KC's acquittal might turn out to be a worse sentence than if she were found guilty.  She has become a pariah, nuclear, and an abomination so revolting that no one even wants to get close to her for fear of contamination. 

If she had been found guilty, her supporters would have continued to have made excuses for her and carry on with the whole  story of her innocence.  Now, whatever happens to her, she brought it all on herself. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: January 11, 2012, 04:52:09 PM »

I would like to ask a legal question;

Is Baez allowed to write a book now that the trial is over? Is there anything he is legally allowed to do?  Or, is he doomed to face the reality that KC got him a good one?  If he really has lost his gravy train and has no recourse with the info and tactics used, I personally would like to thank karma.   It renews my faith in you get what you deserve, lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.

Terri
Ohio 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: January 11, 2012, 04:53:46 PM »

I know in some ways this is just wishful thinking, but it is almost as though KC's acquittal might turn out to be a worse sentence than if she were found guilty.  She has become a pariah, nuclear, and an abomination so revolting that no one even wants to get close to her for fear of contamination. 

If she had been found guilty, her supporters would have continued to have made excuses for her and carry on with the whole  story of her innocence.  Now, whatever happens to her, she brought it all on herself. 

I wanted so much for her to be found guilty, but I think you are right...This is so much better...and it hits her where she lives, she wants to be adored and revered, instead she is reviled.  Fitting punishment indeed!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #396 on: January 11, 2012, 04:54:42 PM »

I have to say, Dr. W's depo was a terrible read.  The guy sounds as competent as my left foot.  He couldn't give a definitive answer to any question the pros asked.  Sheesh.  I have to hand it to Linda and Jeff.  They've got more patience than I'd ever have.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #397 on: January 11, 2012, 04:56:34 PM »

I'll just bet the A's have had an interesting day.  And can you imagine ole Lee.  He'll now be known as the guy that felt his sister up.  How many 'I love you' s will he be sending her way now?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #398 on: January 11, 2012, 05:01:52 PM »

You know, when she says that G had to shake her to wake her up and ask where Caylee was, I think she was trying to say that G had drugged her.  She made a point of saying that she was a light sleeper and couldn't understand why she was still asleep.  She really hates G.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: January 11, 2012, 05:02:33 PM »

ROTFLMAO if true!!  But we know he made at least 80K from the 200K NBC paid them.....how much did he get from the pictures on Ohio that they sold? .......so we know that part is a lie....WHORALDO LIES.........and what about him 'defending' Gary Giordano...did he do that for free too?  ........

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.