April 20, 2024, 09:07:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295139 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: January 11, 2012, 05:02:41 PM »

I know in some ways this is just wishful thinking, but it is almost as though KC's acquittal might turn out to be a worse sentence than if she were found guilty.  She has become a pariah, nuclear, and an abomination so revolting that no one even wants to get close to her for fear of contamination. 

If she had been found guilty, her supporters would have continued to have made excuses for her and carry on with the whole  story of her innocence.  Now, whatever happens to her, she brought it all on herself. 

That's a good point. She may have gotten someone to do a documentary on the case hoping for help. Her supporters are nauseating enough as it is... if she were serving time or on death row, no doubt they would be louder and more nauseating.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: January 11, 2012, 05:13:48 PM »

I have to say, Dr. W's depo was a terrible read.  The guy sounds as competent as my left foot.  He couldn't give a definitive answer to any question the pros asked.  Sheesh.  I have to hand it to Linda and Jeff.  They've got more patience than I'd ever have.

I agree, Kittymom.
Danizer's was really riveting and I was upset when Part 2 was stopped by the judge.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: January 11, 2012, 05:15:25 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/01/11/report-casey-anthony-may-fire-lawyer-jose-baez-claims-caylee-was-conceived-during-a-rape/
4:42 pm ET January 11, 2012
REPORT: Casey Anthony May Fire Lawyer Jose Baez, Claims Caylee Was Conceived During a Rape
by Studio B Posted in: Casey Anthony, Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez, Shepard Smith, Studio B   

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: January 11, 2012, 05:17:17 PM »

It's been so long that I forgot how to post a link...please forgive me.

Just read Bozo quit!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: January 11, 2012, 05:18:04 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/01/11/report-casey-anthony-may-fire-lawyer-jose-baez-claims-caylee-was-conceived-during-a-rape/
REPORT: Casey Anthony May Fire Lawyer Jose Baez, Claims Caylee Was Conceived During a Rape
by Studio B Posted in: Casey Anthony, Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez, Shepard Smith, Studio B   

Video at link.

Lol! Bottom line~ She has no clue who the father is...so now it's date rape?
She's such a sociopath...wonder how the A's will react to these depos? They appear to
have gone on with their lives.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: January 11, 2012, 05:18:56 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
What do YOU think of Casey's story that she was date raped and that is how she got pregnant with Caylee? #HLN 6pm
33 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: January 11, 2012, 05:21:38 PM »

Pink Banana where did you read that?

Who knows how to check and see if Baez's house really was foreclosed on?  After that god awful miscarriage of justice called a verdict I deleted every thing.....I had bookmarked for references

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: January 11, 2012, 05:22:34 PM »

Who knows how to check and see if Baez's house really was foreclosed on?  After that god awful miscarriage of justice called a verdict I deleted every thing.....I had bookmarked for references

TMZ...Story developing ...

pb

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: January 11, 2012, 05:23:38 PM »

Video at link.

Lol! Bottom line~ She has no clue who the father is...so now it's date rape?
She's such a sociopath...wonder how the A's will react to these depos? They appear to
have gone on with their lives.

that is what I said all along...she had no idea who Caylee's father was.....she partied and no telling how many guys could have been the sperm donor....we know it wasn't incest though!!  As much as I think both george and lee are  horrible examples of 'men' I never beleived either was guilty of incest.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: January 11, 2012, 05:25:13 PM »

pb

thanks....here's the link  http://www.tmz.com/
Casey Anthony is on her own ... 'cause the attorney who got her off murder charges has decided to REMOVE HIMSELF from Anthony's legal team.
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Rest in Peace Caylee

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: January 11, 2012, 05:25:14 PM »

Must go look up on how to post a link 

Mods are going to yell at me 

pb

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: January 11, 2012, 05:26:46 PM »

pb

thanks....here's the link  http://www.tmz.com/
Casey Anthony is on her own ... 'cause the attorney who got her off murder charges has decided to REMOVE HIMSELF from Anthony's legal team.
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Thank you, Sunny!!

pb

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: January 11, 2012, 05:29:02 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
What do YOU think of Casey's story that she was date raped and that is how she got pregnant with Caylee? #HLN 6pm
33 minutes ago

I think it's the equivalent of her spitting on her sweet daughter's grave...again.  It's not enough that she murdered her and threw the family that loved Caylee under the bus, but she makes up more stories to try to make herself look like the victim she's certainly not and Caylee certainly was, as was her family, TES, JG, AH, the list goes on and on. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: January 11, 2012, 05:29:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/documents-reveal-story-casey-told-doctors-caylees-/nGKws/
 ::snipping2::
Maitland psychiatrist Dr. Jeffrey Danziger told prosecutors before the trial that Casey told stories that may not be true. Danziger quoted her as saying, "I think he held her underwater, maybe he was doing something to her and he tried to cover it up."

Danziger told prosecutor Jeff Ashton he was sick over being the "vector" for Casey's story, saying, "I am deeply, deeply troubled. And I have lost much sleep, lost weight, and I don't know, I want to do the right thing." 

The documents said that Casey told Danziger Caylee could not have drowned accidentally because she could swim.

The defense, however, told the jury a different story. The defense said Caylee's death was an accident, and that George blamed Casey and covered it up.

"The defense has latitude in what they choose to believe is the truth, but the state does not have that latitude, it is bound by the evidence," said WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Sheaffer, who is a defense attorney and former prosecutor, said he's never seen anyone more determined or successful as Casey in getting people to believe her lies.

Sheaffer said Casey's new videos are further proof.

"I hate being on camera, but I don't know. I need to conquer that fear at some point," Casey said in her video diary.

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: January 11, 2012, 05:34:04 PM »

pb

just go to the address line of the page you want to get a link to, copy it and then past it here....then remember to high light the address and then go to the little world icon here on SM  just above the first row of money expressions....above ...and click on it

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: January 11, 2012, 05:40:34 PM »

pb

just go to the address line of the page you want to get a link to, copy it and then past it here....then remember to high light the address and then go to the little world icon here on SM  just above the first row of money MONKEY expressions....above ...and click on it

self edit to correct word..sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: January 11, 2012, 05:59:25 PM »

http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688#ixzz1jBwd9nS1

Despite the apparent leak of her video diaries, Casey Anthony remains in hiding. But that doesn't mean she's all alone.

A source close to Anthony tells E! News that after months of disconnection, Casey is now back in contact with her mom Cindy. ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688#ixzz1jC2M0ZYW

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: January 11, 2012, 06:00:19 PM »

E! News has exclusively learned that Dorothy Sims, the member of Casey's defense dedicated to appealing her fraud conviction (the crime she's currently on probation for), filed paperwork in Orlando court yesterday seeking to remove herself as the client of record for the case.

So, what's behind the double departure?

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688#ixzz1jC2ZKN12

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: January 11, 2012, 06:00:23 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!   Dottie "shredded wheat head" Sims has resigned as Casey's attorney.
Who else will abandon her?
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

01/11/2012           Notice
of Termination of Representation (Dorothy Clay Sims)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: January 11, 2012, 06:01:32 PM »

A source familiar with the situation tells E! News that Anthony remains unwilling to undergo psychotherapy.

"Dorothy and Jose have been trying to get Casey to go into therapy, but she refused to do it," the source said. "Jose has become a parental figure in her life and she doesn't want to be told what to do. And he's done with it. The big issue is the therapy issue. He believes very strongly that if she doesn't get help she can't truly move on."

However, not all of Anthony's lawyers have abandoned ship, as defense team member and sound bite machine Cheney Mason is still on board. Here's hoping he can handle pulling all that extra weight.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688#ixzz1jC2oQiYz

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.