April 26, 2024, 10:25:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295267 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: January 12, 2012, 06:46:58 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/casey-anthony/Reports-Casey-Anthony-Jose-Baez-done-with-each-other/-/1638630/7773590/-/9ynjg3/-/index.html
Reports: Casey Anthony, Jose Baez done with each other
Video diaries of Anthony surface online
Published On: Jan 11 2012 09:43:00 AM EST  Updated On: Jan 12 2012 05:47:33 AM EST

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: January 12, 2012, 06:49:20 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/368800/Casey-Anthony-loses-another-lawyer-amid-defense-team-drama
Casey Anthony loses another lawyer amid defense team drama
By Janelle Jordan, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, January 12, 2012 5:13 AM

Amid reports of Casey Anthony planning to drop Jose Baez as her lead attorney, court records show another key player is no longer part of her legal team.

Thursday morning, records from the Orange County Clerk of Courts showed Dorothy Clay Sims is no longer representing Casey in her criminal case.

Sims was hired as an expert in cross-examining witnesses with medical expertise. Her filing came Wednesday, the same day Casey's psychological depositions were unsealed and made public.

Whether those had any bearing on Sims' decision was not immediately known. She has not made a public statement as of Thursday morning.

The latest defection comes just a day after reports surfaced that Casey is firing Baez.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: January 12, 2012, 07:03:39 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1201/11/ddhln.01.html
DR. DREW
Casey`s Mental Evaluation Unsealed
Aired January 11, 2012 - 21:00   ET

Now, Michelle, you`ve not been here before. You`re the kind of - you have the kind of training I`ve been asking for for quite some time. I got a million questions for you. You`re a neural psychologist.

MICHELLE WARD, CRIMINAL PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, I have a Ph.D. in Clinical Neuroscience, which is housing the (ph) psychology and neuroscience.

PINSKY: OK. Which is - which is the domain that I`ve been saying Casey should have been assessed. Do you agree with me on that?

WARD: Oh, absolutely.

PINSKY: What do you think is going on here?

WARD: Well, you know, I think we have a classic female psychopath.

PINSKY: That`s it, psychopath.

WARD: Yes.

PINSKY: What about the idea that there`s a brain disorder here, that there`s some sort of partial complex seizure, frontal lobe disorder, sort of a classic, you know, Phineas Gage-type syndrome where she just can`t appreciate the consequences of her actions?

WARD: Well, that could be, but in the frontal lobe injury in an issue like that you get a lot of impulsivity.

PINSKY: Which she has.

WARD: And that`s not -

PINSKY: She got pregnant. She was drinking. She was going out.

WARD: That`s right. But she`s not being impulsive now. I mean, she`s kind of callous, unemotional, devoid - devoid of regret. She`s not hopeless. And those are flagship signs of psychopathy.

PINSKY: Why do you think that didn`t show up on the MMPI?

WARD: You know, I`m not sure about that. I was curious about that. I just have a chance to look at what this report said and I was like, you know, because if you just look at how her interview was reading, it is a classic female psychopath and she doesn`t know yet to fake the emotions.

PINSKY: The interviews read, but the MMPI comes out normal.

WARD: It comes back normal. And that`s probably confused.

PINSKY: And even - and there are measures on the MMPI - for people at home, it`s just - it`s a psychological profile, psychiatric profile to assess people`s personality, functioning, mood stability, this kind of thing. And in there there`s even a measure for somebody trying to manipulate the test and she came out fine on that, too.

WARD: And, you know, you see that sometimes with a very well - well- rehearsed psychopath, someone who knows how to fake the tests.

~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: January 12, 2012, 07:45:59 AM »

Okay, color me confused re what she told the Dr. and I quote "She said, "Dad took her from me, said all's going to be okay. Daddy will take care of it," according to the Weitz deposition. He then left the room.

Doesn't that imply she was holding poor little dead Caylee? So, how does this go according to the murderess, George drowns Caylee, then hands her over to Casey, who then hands her back over to George to "take care of it"???

I think Simms quit because she specializes in DP cases, and no chance of this happening with skank now, and I believe this whole Bozo being "fired" to to drum up publicity for a future book authored by skank and him. He knows no one will buy anything he writes as it stands now, nor will either make any money in interviews, but add fuel to the fire, people will be gullible to watch interviews/ stories/books about what "they're will to spill". We're not that gullible BOZO and SKANK. Let her file a Complaint with the Florida Bar as I posted above, then I'll believe it.

I think the same thing...she is only "firing" him to get the public to listen to him.  Slowly, Casey thinks she will get an interview or Baez will get a big one (and a book) and she will get paid half of that.  They have it figured out (I just hope the public does not fall for it).

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: January 12, 2012, 07:47:43 AM »

Okay, color me confused re what she told the Dr. and I quote "She said, "Dad took her from me, said all's going to be okay. Daddy will take care of it," according to the Weitz deposition. He then left the room.

Doesn't that imply she was holding poor little dead Caylee? So, how does this go according to the murderess, George drowns Caylee, then hands her over to Casey, who then hands her back over to George to "take care of it"???

I think Simms quit because she specializes in DP cases, and no chance of this happening with skank now, and I believe this whole Bozo being "fired" to to drum up publicity for a future book authored by skank and him. He knows no one will buy anything he writes as it stands now, nor will either make any money in interviews, but add fuel to the fire, people will be gullible to watch interviews/ stories/books about what "they're will to spill". We're not that gullible BOZO and SKANK. Let her file a Complaint with the Florida Bar as I posted above, then I'll believe it.

I think the same thing...she is only "firing" him to get the public to listen to him.  Slowly, Casey thinks she will get an interview or Baez will get a big one (and a book) and she will get paid half of that.  They have it figured out (I just hope the public does not fall for it).

I didn't mean to bold that first part, the lie about Dad took her from me...

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: January 12, 2012, 08:24:30 AM »

My best guess is "Mommy Dearest" (Sin,Sin) is behind this whole deal.  If there is money to be made off Caylee then SinSin is not far behind.  My guess is she talked KC into dumping Bozo and she will guide the murderess on how to "make a killing" off her dead child.  I hate all of them!

Another thing, KC and Joran Van der Sloot are two peas in a pod.  It is very scary that two people exist that are as evil and mean as those two are.  AND both of their parents treated them as if they ruled the world and were special.  How has that worked out for both sets of parents.  They raised murderers with no conscience.

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: January 12, 2012, 09:08:19 AM »

I think this whole video leaking hacking chit is just that - a pile of dung. I think there's NO hacking going on here & the "leak" was on purpose to generate profit, to gauge the public's interest. Since every board & media outlet are talking about it, they won. I don't believe for a second that Sims & Baez are deserting Casey. I personally believe it's planned lmfao. They've used social media since the very beginning of taking on Casey's case. Why would that change? They're still using it right now.

I saw this & it's pretty interesting:

http://www.ghostriderradio.net/2012/01/11/oh-sht-casey-anthony-leaked-video-diary-facebook-scandal-getting-out-of-control/

Oh Sh*t! Casey Anthony Leaked Video Diary Facebook Scandal Getting Out Of Control!

Snipped:
In a recent story posted by Scallywag and Vagabond which tells an interesting tale of f*ckery that explains quite a lot about what is possibly happening behind the scenes: “A site who’s host server is own and run by a Mr Paul Franscico and who has just disclosed to us that Casey Anthony’s lawyer Jose Baez is also his lawyer (which leads one to wonder what has been discussed between these two men?)… Jon & Holly Briley are suspicious. They run the ‘Boycott Casey Anthony’ page on Facebook yet all they’ve been doing is giving her attention. That defeats the purpose of their page, does it not? They’re also said to be from Ohio, where it had been reported that Casey has family. Could their ‘Boycott Casey Anthony’ page simply be a smokescreen? The one thing I did find on him is that he’s [Paul Francisco] a music producer. As for his connection to Holly and Jon Briley, that remains a mystery but I am determined to find out. That said I did contact Paul and managed to have a 45 minute-long conversation with him today at 5:15 pm EST, where I got the chance to ask a few questions – most of which he danced around, but I did get some things out of him. My first question to Paul was whether or not he knew Casey Anthony? He asked if I had seen pictures of Rob Hensley and stated that “maybe Rob is just a decoy, maybe I’m really Casey’s boyfriend.” Paul also stated that he knows Jon and Holly Briley and said he has information that would get the Briley’s into “lots of trouble”. He also stated that he has “thousands of dollars worth of material” that people like Nancy Grace and the media would “love” and that the videos of Casey were “leaked to someone who leaked them to Jon.” Paul said that the Briley’s were currently “not on good terms” with Casey. He wouldn’t elaborate on whether or not he has been in contact with Casey but he said he “has all the answers” and says he has been in contact with Baez’s office. Basically, a lot of question-dodging, but this guy obviously knows things.” According to the writer, Paul does allegedly “know things” whatever that means. I have no clue. It only gets stranger from here.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: January 12, 2012, 09:19:40 AM »

My best guess is "Mommy Dearest" (Sin,Sin) is behind this whole deal.  If there is money to be made off Caylee then SinSin is not far behind.  My guess is she talked KC into dumping Bozo and she will guide the murderess on how to "make a killing" off her dead child.  I hate all of them!

Another thing, KC and Joran Van der Sloot are two peas in a pod.  It is very scary that two people exist that are as evil and mean as those two are.  AND both of their parents treated them as if they ruled the world and were special.  How has that worked out for both sets of parents.  They raised murderers with no conscience.

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

Those two monsters should be put in a cage together.

~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: January 12, 2012, 09:26:33 AM »

I still think the judge wasn't innocent. I still think the jury was bought. I still think the ACLU & ABC have a lot of money invested in Casey's acquittal. I still think it's political & filters through paid politicians. When people think of mafia, they think if NY, Jersey, Chicago & Philly but what they don't realize is that FL is as bad as organized crime gets when it comes to politics. Think drug trade people. Omg. Money talks. People get elected all the time with buyouts & trade offs. Something to think about: HLN & CNN were totally anti Casey. Nancy Grace became famous in getting her own show when Caylee hit the airwaves. TruTV is owned by the same people but Sunny was always on there being pro defense of Casey. These azzhat stations & their peeps that got famous over Caylee's death only get richer by keeping the gossip going. One station for Casey, one station against Casey, Head Office making money bc people have to tune in at one or the other & both stations totally manipulating the public without the public catching on is nuts. But they did it and they succeeded - just look at their fricken profit margin from airing the trial & complete coverage of all major players since last March.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: January 12, 2012, 10:06:10 AM »

I think that Dorothy and Bozo both quit because Casey leaked the videos and they found out the truth of that ...also, if Casey is hiding out at Dorothy's place which I suspect, Dorothy probably realizes that Casey has put Dorothy's family in danger in the event that someone recognizes the decor of the place where Casey was filming from, Dot's place..blabs about it, and some deranged person decides to go harm Casey...doubt if that will happen, but ya never know...

Cookie, I think that trailer is one of the site trailer's used by Quinco electric.....I think David Deese not only gave jobs to george and lee, but also gave her a place to stay....I don't know why...but he seems to be a snake in the grass....and I wonder why he decided to 'adopt' this dysfunctional group of misfits.  A family member works for an electrical company and he agrees that looks like a site trailer.  Just a thought

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: January 12, 2012, 10:10:27 AM »

I thought that NG had her own show before Caylee? no?

How could Cin Cin be cozy with Casey Ho after all the lies that Casey told about George? If I was George, I would be out the door, fast! Casey accused her father of not only sexually abusing her, but Caylee too! and murdering Caylee!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: January 12, 2012, 10:13:10 AM »

I think that Dorothy and Bozo both quit because Casey leaked the videos and they found out the truth of that ...also, if Casey is hiding out at Dorothy's place which I suspect, Dorothy probably realizes that Casey has put Dorothy's family in danger in the event that someone recognizes the decor of the place where Casey was filming from, Dot's place..blabs about it, and some deranged person decides to go harm Casey...doubt if that will happen, but ya never know...

Cookie, I think that trailer is one of the site trailer's used by Quinco electric.....I think David Deese not only gave jobs to george and lee, but also gave her a place to stay....I don't know why...but he seems to be a snake in the grass....and I wonder why he decided to 'adopt' this dysfunctional group of misfits.  A family member works for an electrical company and he agrees that looks like a site trailer.  Just a thought

that makes perfect sense..you could very well be correct...
and I am confused as to why this guy took on the A family...

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: January 12, 2012, 10:13:52 AM »

I still think the judge wasn't innocent. I still think the jury was bought. I still think the ACLU & ABC have a lot of money invested in Casey's acquittal. I still think it's political & filters through paid politicians. When people think of mafia, they think if NY, Jersey, Chicago & Philly but what they don't realize is that FL is as bad as organized crime gets when it comes to politics. Think drug trade people. Omg. Money talks. People get elected all the time with buyouts & trade offs. Something to think about: HLN & CNN were totally anti Casey. Nancy Grace became famous in getting her own show when Caylee hit the airwaves. TruTV is owned by the same people but Sunny was always on there being pro defense of Casey. These azzhat stations & their peeps that got famous over Caylee's death only get richer by keeping the gossip going. One station for Casey, one station against Casey, Head Office making money bc people have to tune in at one or the other & both stations totally manipulating the public without the public catching on is nuts. But they did it and they succeeded - just look at their fricken profit margin from airing the trial & complete coverage of all major players since last March.
ITA especially with Judge Perry and Jury. We were brought to believe Judge Perry was a Judge who put up with no nonsense with anyone, then we see him time and time again letting Bozo slide and threatening him with the law bar, we also watched as he catered to the whims of the jury. Here in NC if a jury is to be put in a hotel I can bet you a million its not a 5 star hotel its a moderate place like Days Inn or something in that area and they are in no way pampered.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: January 12, 2012, 10:19:52 AM »

I thought that NG had her own show before Caylee? no?

How could Cin Cin be cozy with Casey Ho after all the lies that Casey told about George? If I was George, I would be out the door, fast! Casey accused her father of not only sexually abusing her, but Caylee too! and murdering Caylee!

Yes, she was on Court TV as a legal analyst/commentator plus she had the Nancy Grace show on CNN back when Natalee Holloway went missing. I'm referring to her being on every single night in a highly sought after time slot, which didn't happen until Caylee hit the news. CNN bankrolled her & made a lucrative profit in capitalizing off of Caylee. Several media outlets did that bc it's what the public demanded, but none were as successful as CNN & their affiliates.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: January 12, 2012, 10:20:53 AM »

The Today Show 01/12/2012

Casey Anthony documents reveal mental state
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45969862#45969862

Why did judge unseal Casey’s personal depositions?
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45969862#45969881

~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: January 12, 2012, 10:24:56 AM »

ITA especially with Judge Perry and Jury. We were brought to believe Judge Perry was a Judge who put up with no nonsense with anyone, then we see him time and time again letting Bozo slide and threatening him with the law bar, we also watched as he catered to the whims of the jury. Here in NC if a jury is to be put in a hotel I can bet you a million its not a 5 star hotel its a moderate place like Days Inn or something in that area and they are in no way pampered.
Damn skippy. I also think the "leak" of his "affair" was just the tip of the iceberg. I think it was put out in the media to manipulate him, to scare him. If there was an affair, what else was there? I mean, with all due respect, dude ain't no Clooney for crying out loud. There was speculation of other indiscretions & undesirables. I think there's skeletons in his closet & the leak was a threat for more to cone.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: January 12, 2012, 10:25:35 AM »

Come not cone.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: January 12, 2012, 10:47:33 AM »

Come not cone.
I felt the same way back then when he was letting Bozo and team away with everything even though he threatened him with this or that and even with debarring. This whole case doesnt make sense then nor does it make any now really.

As for CinCin rememeber she raised KC so you really cant believe none of them, I think personally after Jeff Ashton's book Imperfect Justice hit so big and had such loving support from everyone, that the devil team had to figure out which way to go on things as it stood no one would touch KC for an interview unless she was hooked on a lie detective test meter. So how else to sell a book or interview, make it look like Bozo was fired by KC and Sims walked away both using at this point KC refused to go to a dr for treatments. There will be a book wrote about this case by one or more of this team. (I will personally not spend money on nothing any of them writes) I havent watched videos and havent read but one news article but I do thank any and all you monkeys who are keeping things posted.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: January 12, 2012, 11:01:59 AM »

I've got the feeling that Casey is planning something really nasty... The Shred-Head leaving just seems too coincidental--I wonder if Casey, the eternal victim, is not only going to accuse Baez of sexual misconduct, but also Dottie?  It doesn't seem beyond the realm of possiblility...she is going to bite the hands that freed her, because that's her nature...Just like the scorpion in the old fable...Just a creepy feeling I have, no basis in fact, but something's just not right in Caseyville.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: January 12, 2012, 11:17:08 AM »

She is so frrrrreaking stupid. God.

In the 2nd video that Wesh releases, she talks about a nose piercing that she just got done the previous night or at least recently. What a lying hosebag. That sucker was pierced years ago! What'd it close up in jail or something? Smolea on WS pinpointed & dissected every single pock mark, imperfection, mole, freckle, piercing & airbrushing on the now infamous bj picture. I worked on the same thread with her diligently! So there's naysayers. Idc & I believe it to be her, actually nit a doubt in my mind. That stupid piercing was pointed out in the close up dissection of that picture. She's such a liar acting like she just got her nose pierced. Omg, only way that sucker was recently pierced is if the original hole closed up & the piercing was through the scar tissue. Gmab.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.