April 23, 2024, 09:46:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295195 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: January 12, 2012, 11:19:56 AM »

I've got the feeling that Casey is planning something really nasty... The Shred-Head leaving just seems too coincidental--I wonder if Casey, the eternal victim, is not only going to accuse Baez of sexual misconduct, but also Dottie?  It doesn't seem beyond the realm of possiblility...she is going to bite the hands that freed her, because that's her nature...Just like the scorpion in the old fable...Just a creepy feeling I have, no basis in fact, but something's just not right in Caseyville.

With Baez, I think it was planned & all part of a bigger scheme. Regarding Sims, I'm not sure how I feel bc she's do passionate about being against the dp, charity work, helping the less fortunate, etc. She could have left bc of whatever's going on, idk really. Baez I wouldn't put anything past.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: January 12, 2012, 11:21:42 AM »

I wonder if Baez misspelled any words in his documents to remove himself from Casey's case...or if he used words out of context.
 Monkey Devil!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #482 on: January 12, 2012, 11:36:38 AM »

More and more BS. Caylee did not die at the hands of Cindy, Lee, Zanny, Kronk, or George. The swimming pool didn't do it. Casey did it. Plain and simple. Too bad 12 simpletons couldn't see it.

Please Casey, just go away now.  Have a great life in your trailer with your tattoos and piercings and that poor dog. Buh-bye!

I remember you, Caylee.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 12, 2012, 11:48:40 AM »

I've got the feeling that Casey is planning something really nasty... The Shred-Head leaving just seems too coincidental--I wonder if Casey, the eternal victim, is not only going to accuse Baez of sexual misconduct, but also Dottie?  It doesn't seem beyond the realm of possiblility...she is going to bite the hands that freed her, because that's her nature...Just like the scorpion in the old fable...Just a creepy feeling I have, no basis in fact, but something's just not right in Caseyville.

With Baez, I think it was planned & all part of a bigger scheme. Regarding Sims, I'm not sure how I feel bc she's do passionate about being against the dp, charity work, helping the less fortunate, etc. She could have left bc of whatever's going on, idk really. Baez I wouldn't put anything past.

Sims has wrote several books so this might be another in on a book deal for her etc. I will see if I can find out which book/s she wrote before the case.
But just hang on whatever is up in Caseyville will be revealed soon enough and your right its not going to be pretty.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: January 12, 2012, 11:54:23 AM »

More and more BS. Caylee did not die at the hands of Cindy, Lee, Zanny, Kronk, or George. The swimming pool didn't do it. Casey did it. Plain and simple. Too bad 12 simpletons couldn't see it.

Please Casey, just go away now.  Have a great life in your trailer with your tattoos and piercings and that poor dog. Buh-bye!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: January 12, 2012, 11:56:05 AM »

Ditto
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: January 12, 2012, 12:04:29 PM »

Sims has wrote several books so this might be another in on a book deal for her etc. I will see if I can find out which book/s she wrote before the case.
But just hang on whatever is up in Caseyville will be revealed soon enough and your right its not going to be pretty.

Exposing Deceptive Defense Doctors - jamespublishing

http://jamespublishing.com/bios/expbio.htm

Dorothy Clay Sims   

Defense LawyerTopics : Academic Interest, Legal Affairs
Travels From : Florida

Dorothy Clay Sims, Esq. is the well-known member of the now legendary Casey Anthony defense team.  Sims is recognized for her frequent compassionate presence in worldwide media conferring with her client who was charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter —  and who helped to obtain Casey Anthony’s not guilty verdict in the famous 2011 trial.  The celebrated and much sought after attorney is the founder of the Florida-based law firm, Sims and Stakenborg, P.A. She wrote the best selling book, “Exposing the Deceptive Defense Doctor,” a consistent top seller among attorneys and other

::snipping2::

http://www.macmillanspeakers.com/dorothyclaysims

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: January 12, 2012, 12:08:56 PM »

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: January 12, 2012, 12:11:30 PM »

I wouldn't/won't buy anything from the 3 attorneys.

Jmo...don't trust any of them and heaven forbid they want us to believe they will be telling the truth!
Actually they deserve snotrag.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: January 12, 2012, 12:14:29 PM »

Exposing Deceptive Defense Doctors - jamespublishing

http://jamespublishing.com/bios/expbio.htm

Dorothy Clay Sims   

Defense LawyerTopics : Academic Interest, Legal Affairs
Travels From : Florida

Dorothy Clay Sims, Esq. is the well-known member of the now legendary Casey Anthony defense team.  Sims is recognized for her frequent compassionate presence in worldwide media conferring with her client who was charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter —  and who helped to obtain Casey Anthony’s not guilty verdict in the famous 2011 trial.  The celebrated and much sought after attorney is the founder of the Florida-based law firm, Sims and Stakenborg, P.A. She wrote the best selling book, “Exposing the Deceptive Defense Doctor,” a consistent top seller among attorneys and other

http://www.macmillanspeakers.com/dorothyclaysims

Thanks Rose!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: January 12, 2012, 12:26:06 PM »

I'm remembering something else, too. TMZ owner lawyer maybe is acquainted with a Twitter originator & owner. Twitter owner grad from the same university in the northeast as owner of jet company that flew Casey out after her release. Marquis Jet I think? All anti dp & big in the ACLU.

Funny that TMZ & Radar Online are the first to everything. While I think Harvey Levin is smart & hysterically funny in his scoops, I think there's some shady chit that goes on. Wonder what political parties he backs and what bills he pushes?

I also remember coming across GLAAD during jury pick.

Things that make ya go hmmm...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: January 12, 2012, 12:26:49 PM »

Have to run. Have a nice day everyone. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #492 on: January 12, 2012, 12:56:20 PM »

I don't believe Caylee is the product of rape. Some people say there a little bit of truth in every lie -- so the little bit of truth would be slore was drunk and doesn't recall who she boinked or she boinked so many dudes she didn't know which was the father.

And the little bit of truth about June 16 is that Caylee did die that day. That's about all of it I believe out of skank's mouth.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: January 12, 2012, 12:57:38 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
01/12/2012           Witness and Exhibit List
AMENDED WITNESS AND EXHIBIT LIST

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 12, 2012, 01:31:59 PM »

sorry if this is a repeat...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-jose-baez-is-over-it-setting-up-practice-in-miami-geraldo-rivera-says.html

We don’t know definitively that Jose Baez has left the Casey Anthony case, but Geraldo Rivera has provided insight into good pal Baez on Fox News Channel.
“Jose did express to me … that he’s over it,” Rivera said last night, referring to the legal proceedings. Rivera interviewed Baez on Sunday’s edition of “Geraldo At Large.” 

Baez’s home has been foreclosed and he has departed Orlando to set up his practice in Miami, Rivera told Shepard Smith. Baez “has to go on with his life,” Rivera said. “I think it’s fair to say he wants to move on.”

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: January 12, 2012, 01:38:58 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/grace-anthony-death-claim-unbelievable-15344658?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=15345314
Grace: New Anthony Death Claim 'Unbelievable'
Nancy Grace, Dan Abrams discuss psychologists' 477-page report on Casey Anthony.
05:37 | 01/12/2012

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: January 12, 2012, 02:05:52 PM »

sorry if this is a repeat...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-jose-baez-is-over-it-setting-up-practice-in-miami-geraldo-rivera-says.html

We don’t know definitively that Jose Baez has left the Casey Anthony case, but Geraldo Rivera has provided insight into good pal Baez on Fox News Channel.
“Jose did express to me … that he’s over it,” Rivera said last night, referring to the legal proceedings. Rivera interviewed Baez on Sunday’s edition of “Geraldo At Large.” 

Baez’s home has been foreclosed and he has departed Orlando to set up his practice in Miami, Rivera told Shepard Smith. Baez “has to go on with his life,” Rivera said. “I think it’s fair to say he wants to move on.”

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::
Above BBM by me.  I am all over the place on reasons why these videos were leaked, but the above gave me another thought.  I still feel they are  threats of some kind.  What if Casey didn't take kindly to Jose breaking up with her moving.  Perhaps she felt she lost control of him and these tapes were released to bring him back in line, blackmail of sorts.  Could they have been videos of conversations with bozo rather than actual video diaries?  This sure would be easier if we could all think like an immoral defense attorney or an amoral Anthony at times like this  .
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: January 12, 2012, 02:22:24 PM »

A friend of mine just texted me this so I thought I'd share it real quick. Pretty funny & sarcastic.

Edit to remove link due to offensive content. MB
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 02:49:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: January 12, 2012, 02:24:07 PM »

no doubt in my mind that Casey has 'something' on Bozo that she will threaten to reveal. She is a parasite, but so is he. He deserves anything that happens to him imo...
no doubt in my mind that there was an inappropriate relationship with the 2 of them either..it will all come out...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: January 12, 2012, 02:42:59 PM »

A friend of mine just texted me this so I thought I'd share it real quick. Pretty funny & sarcastic.

Edit to remove link due to offensive content.  MB

```````````

http://twitter.com/#!/CaseSignal
CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
No Longer Caylee’s Law, Punishment for Lying Parents on the Move - #CayleeAnthony - Capitol News Service > bit.ly/zAaSg4
6 minutes ago

http://www.flanews.com/?p=14012
No Longer Caylee’s Law, Punishment for Lying Parents on the Move
January 12th, 2012 by Mike Vasilinda

Giving false information to police about a missing child could soon land someone behind bars for a long time. Legislation heard by House and Senate Committees today in Tallahassee makes it a felony with a possible five years in prison to mislead police, but the sentences could be a whole lot longer.

Casey Anthony was sentenced on four counts of lying about her missing and dead daughter. She served just under three years. but under proposed legislation sponsored by State Senator Joe Negron, Anthony could have been sentenced to 5 years on each count for a total of 20 years.

“I think it would be utterly reprehensible for a parent to know that their child is missing and intentionally steer law enforcement in the wrong direction,” Negron told the Senate Criminal Justice Committee when presenting the bill.
State Senator Alan Hays thinks the punishment should be even tougher and said so “SenatorNegron, I’m ready to throw them under the jail and throw the key away.”

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 02:50:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.