April 25, 2024, 02:36:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295244 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 12, 2012, 02:50:56 PM »

I don't believe Caylee is the product of rape. Some people say there a little bit of truth in every lie -- so the little bit of truth would be slore was drunk and doesn't recall who she boinked or she boinked so many dudes she didn't know which was the father.

And the little bit of truth about June 16 is that Caylee did die that day. That's about all of it I believe out of skank's mouth.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 12, 2012, 02:56:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/ap/ap/crime/fla-bill-inspired-by-caylee-anthony-clears-panel/nGLjW/
Updated: 1:16 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, 2012 | Posted: 1:16 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, 2012
Fla. bill inspired by Caylee Anthony clears panel

::snipping2::
Sen. Joe Negron said his bill would avoid unintended consequences that could result from other measures in response to Casey Anthony's acquittal of murdering Caylee, her 2-year-old daughter, in Orlando. They would set deadlines for parents to report missing or deceased children. Some have been dubbed "Caylee's Law."

Negron, though, won't even mention Caylee or her mother. He simply calls it "the Orlando case."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: January 12, 2012, 02:59:00 PM »

I thought that NG had her own show before Caylee? no?

How could Cin Cin be cozy with Casey Ho after all the lies that Casey told about George? If I was George, I would be out the door, fast! Casey accused her father of not only sexually abusing her, but Caylee too! and murdering Caylee!

Hi Monkeys--Hi Cookie--Yes, Nancy Grace got her nighttime show on HLN in 2005.  Prior to that she was on what was then Court TV.  At one point she had a show with Johnnie Cochran on Court TV but the tension was so thick between them that you could cut it with a knife.  During the OJ Simpson trial, the cable channels were scrambling to find attorneys who would act as commentators for the trial and she was one of them, along with several others who briefly became famous, but have now faded from the scene.  She was an Asst. DA in Atlanta specializing in homicide cases and as I recall she never lost a case, but was criticized a couple of times by the GA Supreme Court for her courtroom tactics.

I agree with you about Cindy.  How in the world could she have any association with Casey after what she did to George?  I don't know, of course, but at the time I thought it was a conspiracy they were all in together and George agreed to be the fall guy, knowing there was no evidence to convict him of anything,  but I am less sure of that now. Anyway, George would never leave voluntarily.  Cindy is the breadwinner and always has been since they moved to FL.  George has just had occasional jobs like the one he apparently has now, but he is allergic to working.

My opinion is that Casey herself leaked the videos because there has been no movement toward the big payoff she expected and it looks as if there isn't going to be.  Before she murdered her daughter, she was living hand to mouth, not working, no income except what she could steal.  Cindy was supporting the whole lazy bunch and covering the debts Casey was charging to Cindy's credit cards.  No big time criminals there.  Just petty theft by Casey.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: January 12, 2012, 03:02:38 PM »

sorry if this is a repeat...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-jose-baez-is-over-it-setting-up-practice-in-miami-geraldo-rivera-says.html

We don’t know definitively that Jose Baez has left the Casey Anthony case, but Geraldo Rivera has provided insight into good pal Baez on Fox News Channel.
“Jose did express to me … that he’s over it,” Rivera said last night, referring to the legal proceedings. Rivera interviewed Baez on Sunday’s edition of “Geraldo At Large.” 

Baez’s home has been foreclosed and he has departed Orlando to set up his practice in Miami, Rivera told Shepard Smith. Baez “has to go on with his life,” Rivera said. “I think it’s fair to say he wants to move on.”

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Thanks Sunny.  So I wonder if this means he has closed his office as well.

I don't know what to make of the recent happenings. The videos, the lawyers, Cindy ?
But I expect there is a $$$$$$$$$$$$$ agenda...and lots of lies.
It will all come out.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: January 12, 2012, 03:04:50 PM »

I think that Dorothy and Bozo both quit because Casey leaked the videos and they found out the truth of that ...also, if Casey is hiding out at Dorothy's place which I suspect, Dorothy probably realizes that Casey has put Dorothy's family in danger in the event that someone recognizes the decor of the place where Casey was filming from, Dot's place..blabs about it, and some deranged person decides to go harm Casey...doubt if that will happen, but ya never know...

Cookie, I think that trailer is one of the site trailer's used by Quinco electric.....I think David Deese not only gave jobs to george and lee, but also gave her a place to stay....I don't know why...but he seems to be a snake in the grass....and I wonder why he decided to 'adopt' this dysfunctional group of misfits.  A family member works for an electrical company and he agrees that looks like a site trailer.  Just a thought

That's what it looks like to me too.  The ceiling ridges seem to be the same as someone else pointed out between the site of the video and the chili cook-off or whatever it was.  Cindy seems to be overly fond of chili. Hope it gave her enough gas to go to Pittsburgh.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: January 12, 2012, 03:09:31 PM »

I've got the feeling that Casey is planning something really nasty... The Shred-Head leaving just seems too coincidental--I wonder if Casey, the eternal victim, is not only going to accuse Baez of sexual misconduct, but also Dottie?  It doesn't seem beyond the realm of possiblility...she is going to bite the hands that freed her, because that's her nature...Just like the scorpion in the old fable...Just a creepy feeling I have, no basis in fact, but something's just not right in Caseyville.

I like that, "Bite the hand that freed her."  Very clever.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 12, 2012, 03:10:06 PM »

I think that Dorothy and Bozo both quit because Casey leaked the videos and they found out the truth of that ...also, if Casey is hiding out at Dorothy's place which I suspect, Dorothy probably realizes that Casey has put Dorothy's family in danger in the event that someone recognizes the decor of the place where Casey was filming from, Dot's place..blabs about it, and some deranged person decides to go harm Casey...doubt if that will happen, but ya never know...

Cookie, I think that trailer is one of the site trailer's used by Quinco electric.....I think David Deese not only gave jobs to george and lee, but also gave her a place to stay....I don't know why...but he seems to be a snake in the grass....and I wonder why he decided to 'adopt' this dysfunctional group of misfits.  A family member works for an electrical company and he agrees that looks like a site trailer.  Just a thought

That's what it looks like to me too.  The ceiling ridges seem to be the same as someone else pointed out between the site of the video and the chili cook-off or whatever it was.  Cindy seems to be overly fond of chili. Hope it gave her enough gas to go to Pittsburgh.

lol...
thanks for the info on NG..

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: January 12, 2012, 03:10:44 PM »

Babybear..I can always count on you for a LOl!   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: January 12, 2012, 03:13:52 PM »

I've got the feeling that Casey is planning something really nasty... The Shred-Head leaving just seems too coincidental--I wonder if Casey, the eternal victim, is not only going to accuse Baez of sexual misconduct, but also Dottie?  It doesn't seem beyond the realm of possiblility...she is going to bite the hands that freed her, because that's her nature...Just like the scorpion in the old fable...Just a creepy feeling I have, no basis in fact, but something's just not right in Caseyville.

I like that, "Bite the hand that freed her."  Very clever.

Very!   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: January 12, 2012, 03:31:25 PM »

Heads up... I'll post in the right area, only wanted to let you guys know.

https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/BiancaMPrieto/status/157554406085246976
Judge declares #NataleeHolloway dead.
3:07pm - 12 Jan 12  via TweetDeck

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 04:00:57 PM by klaasend » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: January 12, 2012, 03:37:01 PM »

Heads up... I'll post in the right area, only wanted to let you guys know.

https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/BiancaMPrieto/status/157554406085246976
Judge declares #NataleeHolloway dead.
3:07pm - 12 Jan 12  via TweetDeck

thanks Titch....even though I knew she was....seeing it declared makes me sooooooo sad.... especially when I read that Beth would not object....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: January 12, 2012, 03:38:00 PM »

I am very late to posting. Sorry, it was already there. It's been so busy lately and of course monkeys are always on the ball!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: January 12, 2012, 03:43:16 PM »

http://flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2012/0858
SB 858: Knowingly and Willfully Giving False Information to a Law Enforcement Officer

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: January 12, 2012, 03:48:29 PM »

http://flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2012/0858
SB 858: Knowingly and Willfully Giving False Information to a Law Enforcement Officer

thanks trim

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: January 12, 2012, 03:51:06 PM »

I thought that NG had her own show before Caylee? no?

How could Cin Cin be cozy with Casey Ho after all the lies that Casey told about George? If I was George, I would be out the door, fast! Casey accused her father of not only sexually abusing her, but Caylee too! and murdering Caylee!

Hi Monkeys--Hi Cookie--Yes, Nancy Grace got her nighttime show on HLN in 2005.  Prior to that she was on what was then Court TV.  At one point she had a show with Johnnie Cochran on Court TV but the tension was so thick between them that you could cut it with a knife.  During the OJ Simpson trial, the cable channels were scrambling to find attorneys who would act as commentators for the trial and she was one of them, along with several others who briefly became famous, but have now faded from the scene.  She was an Asst. DA in Atlanta specializing in homicide cases and as I recall she never lost a case, but was criticized a couple of times by the GA Supreme Court for her courtroom tactics.

I agree with you about Cindy.  How in the world could she have any association with Casey after what she did to George?  I don't know, of course, but at the time I thought it was a conspiracy they were all in together and George agreed to be the fall guy, knowing there was no evidence to convict him of anything,  but I am less sure of that now. Anyway, George would never leave voluntarily.  Cindy is the breadwinner and always has been since they moved to FL.  George has just had occasional jobs like the one he apparently has now, but he is allergic to working.

My opinion is that Casey herself leaked the videos because there has been no movement toward the big payoff she expected and it looks as if there isn't going to be.  Before she murdered her daughter, she was living hand to mouth, not working, no income except what she could steal.  Cindy was supporting the whole lazy bunch and covering the debts Casey was charging to Cindy's credit cards.  No big time criminals there.  Just petty theft by Casey.

Yep about Nancy, but she didn't become a household name amongst the majority population until she started covering Caylee, in which case she got her own show to be on everynight instead of once or twice a week. I watched her years ago during OJ's case & she never backed down, earned my respect. I just wasn't interested in true crime back then like I am now.

Completely agree about Cindy. They truly make me ill, Cindy & George. I was one that felt sorry for them but when the farce about sex abuse was played, I lost every bit of sympathy I had. It was despicable & reaching. They were desperate to save their daughter's life. Who knows...

I also wonder more about Deese. Like why go to the lengths if involvement that hs did? That video sure does look familiar & does look like a trailer.

Gosh, thought I'd never come back to Caylee's threads bc it truly gives me agita. I can only hope & pray that she someday gets justice.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: January 12, 2012, 03:55:43 PM »

Muffy, just saw the note & wanted to say sorry about the link. I didn't even think of it being offensive, thought it was sarcastically funny. I'm sorry & didn't mean to offend anyone by posting it. Apologies.

an angelic monkey
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: January 12, 2012, 04:01:27 PM »

I'm still catching up. Wondering if someone could please help me...
Re the depositions from the doctors, isn't it at all possible for them to speak out now considering their deposed have been made public? They did say they had reservations about the release bc it brought up allegations that were unsubstantiated. IMO Casey's allegations against her father are crazy, blatant grandiose lies. George will only gain respect if he files charges against his daughter. That won't happen bc IMO he's in on this farce.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: January 12, 2012, 04:10:33 PM »

It would be lovely if George could/would bring charges against Casey..Could he sue her for defamation of character? wouldn't that be awesome!!!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: January 12, 2012, 05:17:10 PM »

It would be lovely if George could/would bring charges against Casey..Could he sue her for defamation of character? wouldn't that be awesome!!!

I would think he could, couldn't he? The accuser, if proven wrong, could be charged with falsifying claims that resulted in defamation of character against not only George but Lee as well.

We had a situation here where I live where a man was charged with molestation of his granddaughter, which he was raising. Her mother put her up to it bc her parents (the girl's grandparents) wouldn't let her move back in. She was, actually still is, involved in drugs and they don't want that in their house. They gor a good lawyer & sued for defamation of character as well as filing false charges. The guy won & his daughter went to jail fir 30 days. She also had to undergo therapy & was placed on probation for 12 months, also had to take parenting classes bc she put her daughter up to the false claim. The saddest thing of all is that our local county & township papers never issued a retraction or an apology.

I'm secretly hoping Baez put Casey up to this, however I honestly think she's a crazy jerk that did it all on her own. She might actually be smarter that most people think. The way she manipulates is so concise. It's as if she's practiced fir years & can already predict the outcome.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: January 12, 2012, 05:19:07 PM »

For not fir.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.