March 28, 2024, 10:41:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 294652 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: January 12, 2012, 05:44:38 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2012/01/12/sbt-casey-money-to-talk.hln
Will Anthony take the money and run?
Showbiz Tonight|Added on January 12, 2012A.J. Hammer of "Showbiz Tonight" speaks with Nik Richie from thedirty.com about his financial offer to Casey Anthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: January 12, 2012, 05:48:21 PM »

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/01/12/body-of-proof-casey-anthony/
'Body of Proof' to air Casey Anthony-inspired episode: See its Nancy Grace! -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
by Lynette Rice

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 12, 2012, 05:50:39 PM »

It would be lovely if George could/would bring charges against Casey..Could he sue her for defamation of character? wouldn't that be awesome!!!

George can't sue for anything said in court or under oath.  Anything these doctors say Casey told them is hearsay.  That's why Baez didn't use them.  Casey would have had to testify to what she said.  The letters Casey wrote to her friend, "Muffin," are a different matter but I don't think she outright accused him in the letters.  Just sort of hinted that maybe she remembered being molested. But I believe she did accuse Lee of molesting her in the letters, but Lee isn't going to sue her.  After all, he loves her.  Or so he mouthed to her in court.  Weirdo. Baez has very carefully never accused George or for that matter Kronk, out of court. That would not be protected.  He at least knows better than to do that.  He would not only lose his house but everything else he has. 
The law regards everything said in court to be true, unless proven to be perjured. Lawyers are exempt from this.  They can say anything without fear as Baez did and answer to no one.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: January 12, 2012, 06:22:55 PM »

It would be lovely if George could/would bring charges against Casey..Could he sue her for defamation of character? wouldn't that be awesome!!!

George can't sue for anything said in court or under oath.  Anything these doctors say Casey told them is hearsay.  That's why Baez didn't use them.  Casey would have had to testify to what she said.  The letters Casey wrote to her friend, "Muffin," are a different matter but I don't think she outright accused him in the letters.  Just sort of hinted that maybe she remembered being molested. But I believe she did accuse Lee of molesting her in the letters, but Lee isn't going to sue her.  After all, he loves her.  Or so he mouthed to her in court.  Weirdo. Baez has very carefully never accused George or for that matter Kronk, out of court. That would not be protected.  He at least knows better than to do that.  He would not only lose his house but everything else he has. 
The law regards everything said in court to be true, unless proven to be perjured. Lawyers are exempt from this.  They can say anything without fear as Baez did and answer to no one.

Wait a sec. I'm lost. Why would it be considered hearsay? Doctors are called to speak under oath all the time. Don't they record their sessions? I'm not talking about Baez's opening statement when he accused George of molestation & help in covering up Caylee's death. I'm talking about Casey telling the doctors that she was molested. She also gold Jesse that Lee groped her or something. I'm wondering, just wondering if she could be hone after for defamation. It's so sad if it's not actually possible bc their reputations are trash.

Babybear, the one thing that still stays with me is the fact that George isn't even trying to do anything. It makes NE think he was in on it & is only acting po'd to save face. I think they did what they felt they had to do to save their daughter's life. In my mind I'm constantly reminded of how Scott Peterson's mom acted. Sickening.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: January 12, 2012, 06:29:08 PM »

Omg this is why I stepped away. Can't stand these people. Very glad they're not my neighbors. I'd seriously consider moving if they were. Gosh.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: January 12, 2012, 06:37:35 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/who-is-rob-hensley
Who is Rob Hensley?
, Missing Persons Examiner January 12, 2012

~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: January 12, 2012, 06:49:34 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/who-is-rob-hensley
Who is Rob Hensley?
, Missing Persons Examiner January 12, 2012

That's all crazy enough to be true.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 12, 2012, 08:11:52 PM »

Showbiz Tonight|Added on January 12, 2012A.J. Hammer of "Showbiz Tonight" speaks with Nik Richie from thedirty.com about his financial offer to Casey Anthony.

beg to differ with this 'Tool'...not everyone is dying to hear from Casey. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: January 12, 2012, 08:18:04 PM »

beg to differ with this 'Tool'...not everyone is dying to hear from Casey

ITA!!  The only thing I want to hear in regard to Casey is she's back in prison.  Any of of her lies, fantasies and etc., I can do without.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: January 12, 2012, 08:31:45 PM »

ITA!!  The only thing I want to hear in regard to Casey is she's back in prison.  Any of of her lies, fantasies and etc., I can do without.  JMHO

Exactly! this guy is as delusional as Casey is if he thinks that we are all waiting for her interview...no thanks..won't watch it at all!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #530 on: January 12, 2012, 10:38:15 PM »

Exactly! this guy is as delusional as Casey is if he thinks that we are all waiting for her interview...no thanks..won't watch it at all!!

Just chiming in agreement here! The last thing I anxiously awaited for in this case was Justice for Caylee. Casey is not worthy of any wait, attention, money, compassion or curiosity. She's had more things break her away in that verdict than she deserved in a hundred lifetimes. No human on earth needs to "help" her anymore, and I hope no one will support the idiot who does.

Somewhere, somehow, Caylee has to matter enough to not support her killer.     
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: January 12, 2012, 11:40:42 PM »

You know, when she says that G had to shake her to wake her up and ask where Caylee was, I think she was trying to say that G had drugged her.  She made a point of saying that she was a light sleeper and couldn't understand why she was still asleep.  She really hates G.
I happen to think about that point as well but to me what really stood out was the fact that she mentioned right before being woke up by George she said she always locked the bedroom door at night cause she was scared that George would molest Caylee so how in the heck did George get in her room in the first place to shake her awake.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #532 on: January 12, 2012, 11:44:57 PM »

You know, when she says that G had to shake her to wake her up and ask where Caylee was, I think she was trying to say that G had drugged her.  She made a point of saying that she was a light sleeper and couldn't understand why she was still asleep.  She really hates G.
I happen to think about that point as well but to me what really stood out was the fact that she mentioned right before being woke up by George she said she always locked the bedroom door at night cause she was scared that George would molest Caylee so how in the heck did George get in her room in the first place to shake her awake.
She sure did.  So, looks like she couldn't keep her lies straight with the docs. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: January 12, 2012, 11:51:54 PM »

A source familiar with the situation tells E! News that Anthony remains unwilling to undergo psychotherapy.

"Dorothy and Jose have been trying to get Casey to go into therapy, but she refused to do it," the source said. "Jose has become a parental figure in her life and she doesn't want to be told what to do. And he's done with it. The big issue is the therapy issue. He believes very strongly that if she doesn't get help she can't truly move on."

However, not all of Anthony's lawyers have abandoned ship, as defense team member and sound bite machine Cheney Mason is still on board. Here's hoping he can handle pulling all that extra weight.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688#ixzz1jC2oQiYz

Doesn't this mean she has been lying on her probation statements and should this not revoke her probation??  But it is not going to happen!!  JMO
Dang gone it I think your right! It should be revoked then cause she did say she was in treatment they should ask her for some sort of proof, Don't they have to to do that?
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: January 13, 2012, 12:24:32 AM »

I thought that NG had her own show before Caylee? no?

How could Cin Cin be cozy with Casey Ho after all the lies that Casey told about George? If I was George, I would be out the door, fast! Casey accused her father of not only sexually abusing her, but Caylee too! and murdering Caylee!
Nancy Grace has had her own show since TruTv days she and Jonny Cochren co anchored together till his passing and then TruTv sold and Nancy went to HLN...side note sorry for the spelling just getting used to the tablet
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: January 13, 2012, 12:41:02 AM »

I thought that NG had her own show before Caylee? no?

How could Cin Cin be cozy with Casey Ho after all the lies that Casey told about George? If I was George, I would be out the door, fast! Casey accused her father of not only sexually abusing her, but Caylee too! and murdering Caylee!

Hi Monkeys--Hi Cookie--Yes, Nancy Grace got her nighttime show on HLN in 2005.  Prior to that she was on what was then Court TV.  At one point she had a show with Johnnie Cochran on Court TV but the tension was so thick between them that you could cut it with a knife.  During the OJ Simpson trial, the cable channels were scrambling to find attorneys who would act as commentators for the trial and she was one of them, along with several others who briefly became famous, but have now faded from the scene.  She was an Asst. DA in Atlanta specializing in homicide cases and as I recall she never lost a case, but was criticized a couple of times by the GA Supreme Court for her courtroom tactics.

I agree with you about Cindy.  How in the world could she have any association with Casey after what she did to George?  I don't know, of course, but at the time I thought it was a conspiracy they were all in together and George agreed to be the fall guy, knowing there was no evidence to convict him of anything,  but I am less sure of that now. Anyway, George would never leave voluntarily.  Cindy is the breadwinner and always has been since they moved to FL.  George has just had occasional jobs like the one he apparently has now, but he is allergic to working.

My opinion is that Casey herself leaked the videos because there has been no movement toward the big payoff she expected and it looks as if there isn't going to be.  Before she murdered her daughter, she was living hand to mouth, not working, no income except what she could steal.  Cindy was supporting the whole lazy bunch and covering the debts Casey was charging to Cindy's credit cards.  No big time criminals there.  Just petty theft by Casey.
Wow thanks so much BB I'm trying to get used to the tablet and couldn't post all the info so quick.  You have all the facts and info straight.  I don't care what others say but Nancy's law record speaks for it's self no losses or maybe one loss and what you see on tv is her TV personna not who is REALLY is..yes she still fights for victims rights but most of her guests are her friends they know the true Nancy..anyways the point is Way to go BB for your right on FACTS!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: January 13, 2012, 07:59:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and a belated Happy New Year to you all!  I had to step away as we bought a new home and moved almost 2 weeks ago.  I just can't believe all the carp that's come out in the last 2 weeks.    Is it ever going to end??  Right before I moved, Jeff Ashton said something like....Here's to a Casey free year. I thought about that constantly and it really helped me to get through my SM withdrawal, and I was feeling a calm within me that hasn't been there for too long now. Well, that went out the window when I started reading all this BS.  *sigh*  I'm sick to death of it all. How all these people can dance on the grave of Caylee, disgusts me. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: January 13, 2012, 08:13:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and a belated Happy New Year to you all!  I had to step away as we bought a new home and moved almost 2 weeks ago.  I just can't believe all the carp that's come out in the last 2 weeks.    Is it ever going to end??  Right before I moved, Jeff Ashton said something like....Here's to a Casey free year. I thought about that constantly and it really helped me to get through my SM withdrawal, and I was feeling a calm within me that hasn't been there for too long now. Well, that went out the window when I started reading all this BS.  *sigh*  I'm sick to death of it all. How all these people can dance on the grave of Caylee, disgusts me. 

It just never seems to end does it Tupelo?  All of it for fame or gain.   

o/t- blessings in your new home.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: January 13, 2012, 08:29:44 AM »

Can, thank you so much!

No, it never ends.  When they are quiet, they are plotting. I do feel Karma is at play tho, because they have to stoop so low.

Move on Casey, Mason and all the likes. No one cares about any of you. Face the consequences from your actions. Be accountable, for once.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: January 13, 2012, 08:59:15 AM »

http://flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2012/0858
SB 858: Knowingly and Willfully Giving False Information to a Law Enforcement Officer

thanks trim

Tks!

Surprised all States don't already have this as a law...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.