April 26, 2024, 10:31:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295255 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: January 15, 2012, 05:49:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/30217374/detail.html
Group Removes Moldy Items From Caylee Anthony's Memorial
100 Trash Bags Of Memorial Items Taken Out
POSTED: 9:11 am EST January 15, 2012
UPDATED: 10:04 am EST January 15, 2012

::snipping2::
The group said some of the memorial items will be donated, but some had to be thrown out.

Bring Kids Home said people should only put flowers or other environmentally safe items at the memorial site.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30217374/detail.html#ixzz1jXZdyWob

It's kind of strange that Bring Kids Home is calling the shots unless they now own that parcel of land.   ??? Do they?

No.

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: January 15, 2012, 06:14:05 PM »

Good afternoon all!

My petty streak is showing...if I remember correctly, cigarettes cost a small fortune for a carton,  cell phones cost money, and of course there is the car, insurance and fuel;  hair dye, peircings, price of the dog and vet...  I would never help anyone with those items...food maybe, but not the extras.

Agree! How can she get away with this crap?  If she was anyone but Casey ho, she would have already been called on the carpet for her antics..jmo

When KC ages, and her looks, her health, her antics become pitiful, what then?  As I said before,  Caylee is forever memorialized as precious youth incarnate, KC will age and become a joke like the ridiculous articles about stars who have lost their looks, or "where are they now".
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: January 15, 2012, 06:20:43 PM »

Please do not throw banannas at me...but I agree with the removal of items.  I think to see dirty, wet, moldy toys left in mass is not honoring someone.   Growing plants, statue, flowers, etc, show beauty, thoughts, and care.   Even a wishing well,  a container for messages, would be sweet.   I only want the best for my children now and after this life...not a mass of wet, dirty items.   

I understand the thoughts and love involved in the items.   In my town, Columbus, Ohio, a woman lost her only child when he was hit by his school bus on a very busy main road here.   She has built a memorial that she upgrades every holiday and his birthday.   She has his photo encased in plastic on a phone pole, and decorates the pole accordingly.

I'll sneak out the back door now    

MOO

Terri
Ohio
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: January 15, 2012, 06:57:53 PM »

I wonder why the woman who allegedly saw CA driving didn't follow her.
I would have.

I would have too!

That is what came to mind! why didn't she! shaking my head! rolling my eyes.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: January 15, 2012, 06:59:14 PM »

I would have.

I would have too!

That is what came to mind! why didn't she! shaking my head! rolling my eyes.

And!!! where are all those nuts!! when you need them!! wake up!! nuts .. you have a mission!!

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 15, 2012, 07:26:30 PM »

I would have.

Or at least gotten a license plate number!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: January 15, 2012, 07:28:39 PM »

Please do not throw banannas at me...but I agree with the removal of items.  I think to see dirty, wet, moldy toys left in mass is not honoring someone.   Growing plants, statue, flowers, etc, show beauty, thoughts, and care.   Even a wishing well,  a container for messages, would be sweet.   I only want the best for my children now and after this life...not a mass of wet, dirty items.   

I understand the thoughts and love involved in the items.   In my town, Columbus, Ohio, a woman lost her only child when he was hit by his school bus on a very busy main road here.   She has built a memorial that she upgrades every holiday and his birthday.   She has his photo encased in plastic on a phone pole, and decorates the pole accordingly.

MOO

Terri
Ohio

No bananas from me Terri.  I've seen similar memorials where the stuffed animals get in bad condition and etc. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: January 15, 2012, 07:44:51 PM »

MOO

Terri
Ohio

No bananas from me Terri.  I've seen similar memorials where the stuffed animals get in bad condition and etc. 

My main issue was who cleared the area. BKH. They do not own the land.

What gives them the right to clear it and decide what to do with the items there?

That was my main problem.

I do agree though that it probably needed some cleaning up.

Sounds like BKH folks pretty much took everything off the site, whether it "needed" to be removed or not.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: January 15, 2012, 07:58:38 PM »

And the cross that was put there for Caylee was beautiful and should have remained if it was taken down.it was beautifully done IMO ..I can see taking some of the stuffed animals away but why all of them? Some could have just been added and been in good condition. It almost feels like when vandals steal flowers from a grave...the site was being maintained by volunteers until the BKH people put a stop to that too...it really was lovely to behold when it was maintained...again, my opinion

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: January 15, 2012, 08:01:28 PM »

MOO

Terri
Ohio

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and I wouldn't throw anything at you.  I object to the people who removed the articles, not that they were removed.  Bring Kids Home has not fulfilled their obligation to purchase the land and build a memorial and IMO they are not going to.  I also am of the opinion that they are connected to the Anthonys in some way and as I recall, they welcomed the Anthonys with open arms when they decided to amble down to the site. Since Bring Kids Home has made no movement toward fulfilling their promise of a memorial, what gives them the right to say they are just fulfilling their promise to the community.  How can they promise to do anything with property which doesn't belong to them?  If the owner of the property wishes to have the articles removed, that is his right.  It is not the right of Bring Kids Home.  It looks suspiciously to me like when the Anthonys had some charity remove them in the past.  They do not belong to the Anthonys nor do they belong to Bring Kids Home.  They belong to the people who placed them there and if they wish to remove what they brought, they have a right to do so.  Not Bring Kids Home.
There is something very fishy going on.  Funny how Cindy always seems to get her way.  Almost like her daughter.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 15, 2012, 08:09:51 PM »

And the cross that was put there for Caylee was beautiful and should have remained if it was taken down.it was beautifully done IMO ..I can see taking some of the stuffed animals away but why all of them? Some could have just been added and been in good condition. It almost feels like when vandals steal flowers from a grave...the site was being maintained by volunteers until the BKH people put a stop to that too...it really was lovely to behold when it was maintained...again, my opinion

Hi Cookie. I agree with you and I also feel that Bring Kids Home should mind its own business, which is, btw to buy the property to create a memorial for Caylee not become caretakers for property which doesn't belong to them.   I don't recall that part of their memorial plam was to abscond with articles which people brought and to which neither they, nor the Anthonys, have a right to remove.  IMO there will never be a memorial there and people will, and should, continue to place articles of remembrance for Caylee at that site where she was thrown like garbage in a swamp, whether or not Bring Kids Home or the Anthonys like it. When the Anthonys self-importantly appeared at the site when Bring Kids Home announced their so-called plans, I thought something was fishy.  I haven't changed my mind. It stinks to high heaven, IMO.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: January 15, 2012, 08:09:58 PM »

Thank you monkey friends for being kind...that is what I love about us, we can have different opinions.

Now, here is a confession...I had not followed the postings about BKH buying the site and the conflict with the A's involvement.   When it comes to them, I think we are all sick of them getting thier own way.  But in the end, I don't think they will ever be happy with themselves.   Money, material items, and attention are fast and fleeting.  They are diversions that will one day loose their ability to divert their feelings and dealing with reality.  I may be living in an ivory tower, but I think KC and her entire family will have a sad, sad, miserable life.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: January 15, 2012, 08:20:36 PM »

I could see a bit of a clean up and maintenance to the area, but everything taken?  That doesn't seem right at all, imo. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: January 15, 2012, 08:32:20 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/30217374/detail.html
Group Removes Moldy Items From Caylee Anthony's Memorial
100 Trash Bags Of Memorial Items Taken Out
POSTED: 9:11 am EST January 15, 2012
UPDATED: 10:04 am EST January 15, 2012

::snipping2::
The group said some of the memorial items will be donated, but some had to be thrown out.

Bring Kids Home said people should only put flowers or other environmentally safe items at the memorial site.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30217374/detail.html#ixzz1jXZdyWob

It's kind of strange that Bring Kids Home is calling the shots unless they now own that parcel of land.   ??? Do they?

No.

I predict they never will.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: January 15, 2012, 08:36:20 PM »

Ono...I predict the same thing...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: January 15, 2012, 08:43:24 PM »

Babybear....good posts

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: January 15, 2012, 08:45:54 PM »

Crux of the matter:  If the owner of the property requested BKH to do a cleanup, that is different---but for anyone other than the owner to take matters in their own hands and do a cleanup, [ other than the Health Department ], then that is something else altogether.  Apparently, the property owner has not objected to the memorials being placed there so far, or at least we have not heard of that.   Using common sense in tidying up is fine, but to completely remove everything seems a bit nervy to me.  If I remember correctly, doesn't the owner live elsewhere?

This action sounds rather CinCin/George-esque to me. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: January 15, 2012, 08:52:29 PM »

Yes--like vandals;  A feeling of violation.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: January 15, 2012, 08:55:33 PM »

I will be there in a few weeks like I said and I will take some pics and let you all know what is left there.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 15, 2012, 09:19:47 PM »

I will be there in a few weeks like I said and I will take some pics and let you all know what is left there.

Thank you.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.