March 29, 2024, 06:29:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 294717 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: January 15, 2012, 10:08:19 PM »

Crux of the matter:  If the owner of the property requested BKH to do a cleanup, that is different---but for anyone other than the owner to take matters in their own hands and do a cleanup, [ other than the Health Department ], then that is something else altogether.  Apparently, the property owner has not objected to the memorials being placed there so far, or at least we have not heard of that.   Using common sense in tidying up is fine, but to completely remove everything seems a bit nervy to me.  If I remember correctly, doesn't the owner live elsewhere?

This action sounds rather CinCin/George-esque to me. 

Exactly.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: January 15, 2012, 11:55:08 PM »

Okay monkies, am I being petty, or am I completely wrong in wanting the murderess put back in the slammer and her Probation Officer 's supervisor to take over the case? I've noticed no one mentioned anything about the probationary conditions I've posted. I want Simms, Baez, and the murderess held accountable by those that have the power to do what little can be done to her now. Guess I'm just too angry at the injustice, I'll go back to hiding behind the couch quietly now, and just pray by myself that Karma visits the killer mom and her minions. Back to your regularly scheduled program.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: January 16, 2012, 01:49:43 AM »

I wonder why the woman who allegedly saw CA driving didn't follow her.
I would have.

Or at least gotten a license plate number!
Can I get a HECK ya!!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: January 16, 2012, 09:16:32 AM »

Okay monkies, am I being petty, or am I completely wrong in wanting the murderess put back in the slammer and her Probation Officer 's supervisor to take over the case? I've noticed no one mentioned anything about the probationary conditions I've posted. I want Simms, Baez, and the murderess held accountable by those that have the power to do what little can be done to her now. Guess I'm just too angry at the injustice, I'll go back to hiding behind the couch quietly now, and just pray by myself that Karma visits the killer mom and her minions. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

I think that we are all right there with ya! we want her back in jail! we want her to get some punishment for what she did. I think that I am so discouraged with every thing that she gets away with. It infuriates me to no end! but what can we do at this point? if we knew her probation officer's name or even what county she is in, perhaps we could flood his/her office with emails, phone calls, letters etc...as soon as we know where she is for sure and what office she reports to, believe me, I think that you will see some monkey business going on then to get this skank back in jail or at least get a more progressive/aggressive probation officer...We are all praying for karma!xxxxx

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: January 16, 2012, 09:54:29 AM »

Okay monkies, am I being petty, or am I completely wrong in wanting the murderess put back in the slammer and her Probation Officer 's supervisor to take over the case? I've noticed no one mentioned anything about the probationary conditions I've posted. I want Simms, Baez, and the murderess held accountable by those that have the power to do what little can be done to her now. Guess I'm just too angry at the injustice, I'll go back to hiding behind the couch quietly now, and just pray by myself that Karma visits the killer and herher minions. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

I don't think you're being petty, nor do I think you're wrong in wanting Casey back in the slammer.  We've been seeing her breaking the terms of her probation and I'd like her to be treated like everyone else.    I'm wondering if some of Casey's probation infractions are being overlooked because the department is so overloaded.  Maybe they would come after Casey on some of the infractions if they wanted her or suspected her of something bigger.  It's not right that she's breaking the terms of her probation.  Maybe when she messes up big time, she'll be back in prison.  It's a matter of time imo.  I'd love to see her back behind bars

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: January 16, 2012, 09:55:13 AM »

Well Cookie ty for answering me. I posted her PO's name, address etc. etc. either a few pages back on this thread or the last one. I asked for an email campaign about why she was getting such special priviledges, not paying restitution as ordered etc. etc. I'll post it again in case anyone is interested. Day before yesterday they shut her email down because she was being flooded, but it may be up again. There's a phone number and snail mail addy
http://crimegalsblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/carter-graphic.jpg

If anyone needs any incentive, here's skanks latest picture posted last night, does it look like she's unhappy right now?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: January 16, 2012, 09:57:02 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/370050/Caylee-Anthony-makeshift-memorial-dismantled
Caylee Anthony makeshift memorial dismantled
By Dave D'Marko, Reporter
Last Updated: Sunday, January 15, 2012 10:30 PM

::snipping2::
Eddie DelValle said he's been cleaning up the site on behalf of Bring Kids Home's Orlando chapter. He said he has removed 100 trash bags full of stuffed animals that had been sitting in the mud and water gathering mold, but some of the trash bags left on the side of the road were emptied and put back out.

The group wants to build a permanent memorial but so far has fallen far short of its fund raising goals. DelValle pointed to a sale pending sign, saying Bring Kids Home is working to buy the land.

However, some of the thousands who have visited the site said it wasn't his place to throw away their memorial items.

"I’m sorry it is personal," Dorothy Bunton explained. "I don’t know the child, but I feel sorry for people that lost their life and I can’t help this, I cried yesterday."

"We're not doing it to cause controversy or hurt anybody's feelings, like any memorial site, they remove things after two or three weeks. This had been here three years, I thought it was time, it looked like a dumpsite literally," DelValle said.

The two sides agreed Sunday to remove items from the woods and start a new memorial along the public right-of-way.

However, DelValle still plans to remove deteriorating stuffed animals to keep the site clean.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: January 16, 2012, 09:57:20 AM »

Well Cookie ty for answering me. I posted her PO's name, address etc. etc. either a few pages back on this thread or the last one. I asked for an email campaign about why she was getting such special priviledges, not paying restitution as ordered etc. etc. I'll post it again in case anyone is interested. Day before yesterday they shut her email down because she was being flooded, but it may be up again. There's a phone number and snail mail addy

If anyone needs any incentive, here's skanks latest picture posted last night, does it look like she's unhappy right now?

I missed this somehow! thank you so much for the info..!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: January 16, 2012, 09:58:48 AM »

do u have the link for the skanks latest pic? thanks...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: January 16, 2012, 09:58:56 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/caylee-anthony-memorial-gets-clean-/nGNcC/
Posted: 7:48 a.m. Monday, Jan. 16, 2012
Caylee Anthony memorial gets cleanup

::snipping2::
The group hopes these changes don't stop people from visiting the memorial.

"We want to keep the area clean, and so we're just kind of recycling things, moving the old out. Hopefully people will still come out here and not forget this little girl," said Frank Del Valle, of With Love Ministries.

Del Valle encourages visitors to bring flowers and other small mementos, but avoid stuffed animals.

He told WFTV more than 100 trash bags of items have been removed.

The toys that could be salvaged were donated to domestic violence shelters.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: January 16, 2012, 10:01:57 AM »

Whoops sorry, let me try that again
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: January 16, 2012, 10:03:15 AM »

I'm having trouble posting the image, I'm using the Image icon, what am I doing wrong???
http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2012/01/mystery-leaks-continue-anew-with-fresh-photos-4-days-after-casey-anthony-lawyer-resigned-suspicious/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: January 16, 2012, 10:12:52 AM »

I'm having trouble posting the image, I'm using the Image icon, what am I doing wrong???
http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2012/01/mystery-leaks-continue-anew-with-fresh-photos-4-days-after-casey-anthony-lawyer-resigned-suspicious/

thanks...did you send these photos to her probation officer?
this photo was taken in the same spot as the others..note, the ceiling of the room..

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: January 16, 2012, 10:48:01 AM »

I think Govt offices are closed today for the holiday but I would like to know if her PO is aware she is driving on an expired license?   Wouldn't you think they would check that sort of thing?
Has anyone who emailed got a reply? 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: January 16, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »

Good morning, Monks---

I'm still thinking about Bring Kids Home removing all of the loving tributes which people placed at the site of Caylee's final resting place.  (I say final resting place because, to the best of my knowledge, Caylee's remains are here and there in bits of jewelry worn by the Ghoul family. and not resting anywhere at all, except in some tacky pendant or bracelet.) 

Some months ago, while Casey was still in the slammer, prior to the trial but after Caylee's scattered bones were found, things kept disappearing from the site.  A cross which had been erected by Lois (Sorry, don't know her last name but she was very active at the site,) kept disappearing, among other tributes which members of the public who wished to participate in remembering Caylee had placed there. So Lois and some friends decided to find out who was stealing the articles left there and they "Staked out" the site.  Lo and behold, one night, George and Cindy appeared in their SUV, Cindy jumped out of the vehicle and grabbed the cross, threw it in the SUV and George took off.  Not, however, before Lois was able to take a picture of the action.  The culprits saw Lois and they, along with their fat felon friends (One of whom was a convicted felon, convicted for impersonating a police officer,) gave chase.  According to Lois this high-speed chase took place in a residential area.  Lois saw a police car parked by the side of the road and stopped to get some protection.  The Anthony car, as well as the other car which by then had a blue flashing light on the top, as LE uses, sped on. The officer in the parked car, upon hearing the story, said, "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?"  The officer took no action, even though the flashing blue light was a serious infraction of the law.  As was the assault on Lois.  An assault, technically, doesn't require that anyone be touched or hit, only that they fear they will be.  An assault and battery is when someone is physically struck.

It is for this reason that I am of the opinion that George and Cindy are behind this most recent removal of articles left there in honor of Caylee and it is my further opinion that "Bring Kids Home," is in some way connected with the Ghouls. And if I may offer another opinion, which is my last of the day (I hear those sighs of relief, guys) no memorial will ever be built at the site and Bring Kids Home does not intend to do so. My opinion only, but everyone has at least one. When I saw all the hugs and kisses between those people and the Anthonys, the writing was on the wall, IMO.

And yes, who is behind every rock and every nefarious act, so to speak, makes me wonder.  And then the answer comes to me, as if a light bulb turns on.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: January 16, 2012, 11:07:14 AM »

I think Govt offices are closed today for the holiday but I would like to know if her PO is aware she is driving on an expired license?   Wouldn't you think they would check that sort of thing?

Has anyone provided any proof Casey Anthony was driving?  Not to say she was or she wasn't, but I hope if  someone were to report she was seen driving, it would at least be looked into by authorities, especially if it violates the terms of her probation.  But I doubt they will act on rumor.  Heck, they don't seem to act on a lot of things with her imo.  I'm just saying right nowy  all we have is someone saying they were sure it was Casey driving.  No photo?  No license plate?  As I said, not that I doubt Casey would be bold enough to do what she pleases, but without proof, it doesn't mean a lot.  I'm wondering even with proof if they would do anything.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: January 16, 2012, 11:15:34 AM »

Has anyone provided any proof Casey Anthony was driving?  Not to say she was or she wasn't, but I hope if  someone were to report she was seen driving, it would at least be looked into by authorities, especially if it violates the terms of her probation.  But I doubt they will act on rumor.  Heck, they don't seem to act on a lot of things with her imo.  I'm just saying right nowy  all we have is someone saying they were sure it was Casey driving.  No photo?  No license plate?  As I said, not that I doubt Casey would be bold enough to do what she pleases, but without proof, it doesn't mean a lot.  I'm wondering even with proof if they would do anything.   

I wouldn't say anything to the PO about the driving cause we don't have any proof of that. However, we do have the photos showing how happy the skank is and that she has money to buy a computer, her own words etc..I wonder if her PO has seen those? I do believe that Casey could tell this PO anything and the PO would believe her and not take any action at all..jmo...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: January 16, 2012, 11:15:54 AM »

Good morning, Monks---

I'm still thinking about Bring Kids Home removing all of the loving tributes which people placed at the site of Caylee's final resting place.  (I say final resting place because, to the best of my knowledge, Caylee's remains are here and there in bits of jewelry worn by the Ghoul family. and not resting anywhere at all, except in some tacky pendant or bracelet.) 

Some months ago, while Casey was still in the slammer, prior to the trial but after Caylee's scattered bones were found, things kept disappearing from the site.  A cross which had been erected by Lois (Sorry, don't know her last name but she was very active at the site,) kept disappearing, among other tributes which members of the public who wished to participate in remembering Caylee had placed there. So Lois and some friends decided to find out who was stealing the articles left there and they "Staked out" the site.  Lo and behold, one night, George and Cindy appeared in their SUV, Cindy jumped out of the vehicle and grabbed the cross, threw it in the SUV and George took off.  Not, however, before Lois was able to take a picture of the action.  The culprits saw Lois and they, along with their fat felon friends (One of whom was a convicted felon, convicted for impersonating a police officer,) gave chase.  According to Lois this high-speed chase took place in a residential area.  Lois saw a police car parked by the side of the road and stopped to get some protection.  The Anthony car, as well as the other car which by then had a blue flashing light on the top, as LE uses, sped on. The officer in the parked car, upon hearing the story, said, "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?"  The officer took no action, even though the flashing blue light was a serious infraction of the law.  As was the assault on Lois.  An assault, technically, doesn't require that anyone be touched or hit, only that they fear they will be.  An assault and battery is when someone is physically struck.

It is for this reason that I am of the opinion that George and Cindy are behind this most recent removal of articles left there in honor of Caylee and it is my further opinion that "Bring Kids Home," is in some way connected with the Ghouls. And if I may offer another opinion, which is my last of the day (I hear those sighs of relief, guys) no memorial will ever be built at the site and Bring Kids Home does not intend to do so. My opinion only, but everyone has at least one. When I saw all the hugs and kisses between those people and the Anthonys, the writing was on the wall, IMO.

And yes, who is behind every rock and every nefarious act, so to speak, makes me wonder.  And then the answer comes to me, as if a light bulb turns on.

good post

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: January 16, 2012, 11:15:57 AM »

Oh yes. there was another occasion when a charity came to collect the toys on Cindy's command.  As I understand it, the crowd grew hostile when it was explained to them that Mrs. Anthony instructed them to do it, and they went away empty-handed.  So you see, control is as oxygen to Cindy Anthony.  She can't live and breathe without it. I love to see her thwarted at every turn.  It tickles me.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: January 16, 2012, 11:16:41 AM »

Thanks, Cookie.  Hope you have a lovely day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.