April 20, 2024, 09:54:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295140 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: January 16, 2012, 11:25:08 AM »

Oh yes. there was another occasion when a charity came to collect the toys on Cindy's command.  As I understand it, the crowd grew hostile when it was explained to them that Mrs. Anthony instructed them to do it, and they went away empty-handed.  So you see, control is as oxygen to Cindy Anthony.  She can't live and breathe without it. I love to see her thwarted at every turn.  It tickles me.

It tickles me too!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: January 16, 2012, 11:28:19 AM »

Oh yes. there was another occasion when a charity came to collect the toys on Cindy's command.  As I understand it, the crowd grew hostile when it was explained to them that Mrs. Anthony instructed them to do it, and they went away empty-handed.  So you see, control is as oxygen to Cindy Anthony.  She can't live and breathe without it. I love to see her thwarted at every turn.  It tickles me.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: January 16, 2012, 12:21:44 PM »

I will be there in a few weeks like I said and I will take some pics and let you all know what is left there.

Thanks, Cookie--that will be excellent!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: January 16, 2012, 01:27:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/19590190/slideshow.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: January 16, 2012, 01:56:58 PM »

I wonder why the woman who allegedly saw CA driving didn't follow her.
I would have.

Or at least gotten a license plate number!

Absolutely! 

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: January 16, 2012, 01:59:27 PM »

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/232524/250/Strip-bar-offers-Casey-Anthony-a-job
Body Talk strip bar to Casey Anthony: We're hiring
1:19 PM, Jan 16, 2012   |

Port St. Lucie, Florida -- The "help wanted" sign is up, but all need not apply. The business is looking for one particular employee: Casey Anthony.

The Body Talk adult entertainment bar in Port St. Lucie made the offer over the weekend when it posted "Hey Casey We Are Hiring" on its marquee.

The bar's manager tells CNN affiliate WPBF the offer is legit and, "We are hiring dancers and she seems to be qualified."
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: January 16, 2012, 02:19:07 PM »

f you want to murder your child with virtually no consequences what so ever…not even probation…move to Florida.

Apparently murdering your child, violating your probation, mocking the authorities, cheating the system…are all characteristics that  Jane Velez Mitchell admires and attaches herself to.

Jane just loves child killers AND their attorneys.

Jane Velez Mitchell loves child killers and their attorneys more than she loves her JOB.

Florida is obviously a state that CATERS TO CRIMINALS.
Am I the only one that feels like I am in the middle of a three year episode of THE TWILIGHT ZONE?

What is wrong with the system down there in Florida where this murderer is being rewarded for killing her child in cold blood?

Does this Priscilla Carter let ALL of her probation cases RUN HOG WILD like she is allowing Casey Anthony to do?

Aren’t the residents of Florida the least bit concerned about this?

This is a high profile case! If Priscilla Carter is allowing this defendant to run wild through the streets, go to BARS, DRINK LIQUOR, ASSOCIATE WITH FELONS…make video diaries, NOT WORK…

then what are all of her OTHER cases doing?
Probation means nothing in Florida now either?

So let me get this straight.

In FLORIDA…attorneys can lie, cheat and break all the rules of law in a murder case and the Judge will not do anything about it.

In Florida…you can tamper with evidence in the murder of a child… clean up the crime scene and never worry a second about being charged with anything. I’ll take that a step further…apparently in Florida…you can go on TV and brag about destroying evidence and they STILL won’t charge you.

In Florida…you can murder your child, lie to the police non stop, bleed the system dry and get a book deal for it.

In Florida…it’s ok to go rummaging around looking for the body of a dead child…in the exact spot where that child’s body was later discovered…and no one asks any questions….even in a high profile murder case!

In Florida…apparently you can start a bogus charity based on lies and just keep all the money you con from well meaning people with no consequences. 

If you’re lucky DR. PHIL…(who is supposed to be able to smell BS a mile away…) will be your first SUCKER!

In Florida…since children don’t matter…who cares if you are violating your probation left and right?

In Florida…the system doesn’t care what you do…JUST DON’T BOTHER THEM WITH CRIMINALS!

Are you kidding me?

This is a continuation of a very bad joke!

http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/casey-anthony-getting-away-with-murder-and-violating-probation-in-floridas-broken-system/

Pretty much.  If you're going to be on probation, I suggest Florida.  I have stated here, in Haleigh's thread, I have/had a friend who actually scheduled her drug tests while on probation.  She would take money out of her boyfriend's wallet to buy a drink from GNC, call her PO and say her truck broke down while she was working "out of town" and she would make her appointment in a day or two.  Never tested dirty.  She was also arrested, while on probation, for assault.  $500 cash for damages, an "i'm so sorry" letter and no violation.  Florida should be ashamed.... 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: January 16, 2012, 02:26:51 PM »

Is Bring Kids Home the same as Kidfinders? Maybe they changed their name?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: January 16, 2012, 02:47:38 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
01/17/2012           Hearing  (9:30 AM) ()

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #689 on: January 16, 2012, 04:29:06 PM »

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/232524/250/Strip-bar-offers-Casey-Anthony-a-job
Body Talk strip bar to Casey Anthony: We're hiring
1:19 PM, Jan 16, 2012   |

Port St. Lucie, Florida -- The "help wanted" sign is up, but all need not apply. The business is looking for one particular employee: Casey Anthony.

The Body Talk adult entertainment bar in Port St. Lucie made the offer over the weekend when it posted "Hey Casey We Are Hiring" on its marquee.

The bar's manager tells CNN affiliate WPBF the offer is legit and, "We are hiring dancers and she seems to be qualified."
 ::snipping2::
Can you imagine what she'd have to endure if she did something like that?  She'd find out just how popular she really is.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: January 16, 2012, 07:45:53 PM »

Okay monkies, am I being petty, or am I completely wrong in wanting the murderess put back in the slammer and her Probation Officer 's supervisor to take over the case? I've noticed no one mentioned anything about the probationary conditions I've posted. I want Simms, Baez, and the murderess held accountable by those that have the power to do what little can be done to her now. Guess I'm just too angry at the injustice, I'll go back to hiding behind the couch quietly now, and just pray by myself that Karma visits the killer mom and her minions. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

I think that we are all right there with ya! we want her back in jail! we want her to get some punishment for what she did. I think that I am so discouraged with every thing that she gets away with. It infuriates me to no end! but what can we do at this point? if we knew her probation officer's name or even what county she is in, perhaps we could flood his/her office with emails, phone calls, letters etc...as soon as we know where she is for sure and what office she reports to, believe me, I think that you will see some monkey business going on then to get this skank back in jail or at least get a more progressive/aggressive probation officer...We are all praying for karma!xxxxx
Cookie I have actually found her probation officers name and her office..I'll look at my info and links again and post here so that way we all can TRY to do something..as always it's about JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: January 16, 2012, 08:08:30 PM »

Okay monkies, am I being petty, or am I completely wrong in wanting the murderess put back in the slammer and her Probation Officer 's supervisor to take over the case? I've noticed no one mentioned anything about the probationary conditions I've posted. I want Simms, Baez, and the murderess held accountable by those that have the power to do what little can be done to her now. Guess I'm just too angry at the injustice, I'll go back to hiding behind the couch quietly now, and just pray by myself that Karma visits the killer mom and her minions. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

I think that we are all right there with ya! we want her back in jail! we want her to get some punishment for what she did. I think that I am so discouraged with every thing that she gets away with. It infuriates me to no end! but what can we do at this point? if we knew her probation officer's name or even what county she is in, perhaps we could flood his/her office with emails, phone calls, letters etc...as soon as we know where she is for sure and what office she reports to, believe me, I think that you will see some monkey business going on then to get this skank back in jail or at least get a more progressive/aggressive probation officer...We are all praying for karma!xxxxx
Cookie I have actually found her probation officers name and her office..I'll look at my info and links again and post here so that way we all can TRY to do something..as always it's about JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

thanks Ro! is she the same one that Shannon provided a few pages back? Justice for Caylee is what matters to us as always!

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: January 16, 2012, 08:13:45 PM »

So you all have been asking for Casey's Probation Officer well here it is..NOW we can all come together and make a difference for Cayleee.  Here's the website and the picture will follow below:  http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/  Dang gone it forgot how to post a pic..can someone help out...Otherwise you can still go to the link I provided to see her picture.  Her name is Priscilla Carter 400 W Robinson St Suite S709 Orlando Fl 32801  there's more info such as email addy and phone num so take a look and let's find out how well Priscilla is doing her job as watchdog for Casey Anthony..or is she drinking her Kool-Aid too.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: January 16, 2012, 08:15:12 PM »

thanks Ro! is she the same one that Shannon provided a few pages back? Justice for Caylee is what matters to us as always!
No She isn't she's new her name is Priscilla Carter..I posted the link for ya..has all her info!!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: January 16, 2012, 08:21:09 PM »

Cookie you remember how to post a pic?? I don't and I wanted to post one of Pricilla for others who view to make it a quick access point to them.  Thanks
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: January 16, 2012, 08:29:26 PM »

Ro..yes... a poster here gave the info too..but just in case someone else missed it, it is good to get the word out a lot!
that is an interesting web site too..I am gonna bookmark it..thanks...
emails to Priscilla!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: January 16, 2012, 08:30:56 PM »

Ro..wish I could help you out with a pic, but I am really challenged in that department..I usually have Klaas or Brandi help me out..sorry...wish I was of some help..

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: January 16, 2012, 08:32:09 PM »

I also wonder if Casey's Probation Officer Priscilla Carter is the one and the same that is Probation Officer of the Year as named by FL Department of Corrections.  Here's the link and take a look for yourself.  http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/compass/02spring/2.html
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: January 16, 2012, 08:39:16 PM »

I also wonder if Casey's Probation Officer Priscilla Carter is the one and the same that is Probation Officer of the Year as named by FL Department of Corrections.  Here's the link and take a look for yourself.  http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/compass/02spring/2.html

I looked but could not bring up her picture..her name is not real common so I would assume that it is the same one...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: January 16, 2012, 08:42:33 PM »

Why do ya'll want to post Casey's Probation Officer's picture here?  Why not just look at it and the information at the link?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.