March 28, 2024, 11:36:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 294688 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: January 23, 2012, 12:45:29 PM »

Casey still does NOT have a valid driver's license. If anyone sees her driving, call LE!   

Driver License Check

As of Jan 23, 2012, at 12:34 PM, driver license number A535-113-86-599-0 is EXPIRED.
This license is a Class E. Restrictions are (NONE ON RECORD). Endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD). Motorcycle endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD).
Expiration Date was Mar 19, 2009. Please contact your local driver license office to renew your license.

You are eligible for Driving School Election. Information regarding Driving School Election can be found at the HSMV Home Page – Driver License – Driving Courses.

Your personal information in Florida motor vehicle and driver records is blocked in accordance with the Driver Privacy Protection Act.

Your Social Security Number has been verified. Thank You.

https://www6.flhsmv.gov/DLCheck/dl/pages/dlCheckReturnPage.jsp

LOL......poor skank can't even drive herself around.....Karma beotch!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: January 23, 2012, 12:49:42 PM »

Casey still does NOT have a valid driver's license. If anyone sees her driving, call LE!   

Driver License Check

As of Jan 23, 2012, at 12:34 PM, driver license number A535-113-86-599-0 is EXPIRED.
This license is a Class E. Restrictions are (NONE ON RECORD). Endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD). Motorcycle endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD).
Expiration Date was Mar 19, 2009. Please contact your local driver license office to renew your license.

You are eligible for Driving School Election. Information regarding Driving School Election can be found at the HSMV Home Page – Driver License – Driving Courses.

Your personal information in Florida motor vehicle and driver records is blocked in accordance with the Driver Privacy Protection Act.

After what she has done, driving without a license is just a minor problem for her.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: January 23, 2012, 01:34:04 PM »

Driver License Check

After what she has done, driving without a license is just a minor problem for her.   

Very true, but sometimes it's the minor things (pesky details and such) that could trip her up and cause her big downfall.  JMHO  Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: January 23, 2012, 03:22:08 PM »

It might be a minor thing to most people to drive on an expired license, but it would possibly be enough to get Casey hauled back off to jail.
Breaking the law while on probation....
scrappysniffer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: January 23, 2012, 04:14:38 PM »

Okay, my reply went poof!

Try one more time....have been in lurk mode since the end of the trial...came back to see the Monkeys.

Does anyone else think that the State of Florida, the probie officer, her attorneys, or ??? have given her a new name to use to get a drivers license?

Also, with that....here are some questions
       Is she still living at the church? 
       Still claiming she is in danger when has been sited at bars, at her mom's house, etc.?
       Why can't she answer the questions then....nothing has happened to her out and about? 

Oh yes....that is right...that team and her are special....cough cough. Back to lurk mode.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: January 23, 2012, 04:56:19 PM »

Okay, my reply went poof!

Try one more time....have been in lurk mode since the end of the trial...came back to see the Monkeys.

Does anyone else think that the State of Florida, the probie officer, her attorneys, or ??? have given her a new name to use to get a drivers license?

Also, with that....here are some questions
       Is she still living at the church? 
       Still claiming she is in danger when has been sited at bars, at her mom's house, etc.?
       Why can't she answer the questions then....nothing has happened to her out and about? 

Oh yes....that is right...that team and her are special....cough cough. Back to lurk mode.
It's  unbelievable isn't it? considering she is going to church... giving off the pretense that she is wanting to change.. and than hanging out at bars.. hmmmm
wonder how the church feels about being put under the microscope... thanks to her..

Loca
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: January 23, 2012, 07:13:06 PM »

I can't imagine what goes on in the mind of Cindy.  Did she invite Casey to go into Caylee's room?  Or has she cleaned out the little nursery and erased Caylee from existence?
well, I am happy that it is not summer because propabley we will see the baby killer swimming in the pool where she stated that Caylee drowned
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: January 23, 2012, 07:29:05 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: January 23, 2012, 08:26:06 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
01/23/2012           Order
AMENDING CASE MANAGEMENT ORDER AS TO PRE-TRIAL ONLY - 3/26/12 PTC

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: January 24, 2012, 02:41:24 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/cheney-mason-jose-baez-no-longer-caseys-attorney/nGWNp/
Posted: 6:31 a.m. Friday, Jan. 20, 2012
Cheney Mason: Jose Baez no longer Casey's attorney

::snipping2::
But when WFTV checked the clerk of courts website, Baez had not filed a notice that he's no longer representing her.

Mason said he and Lisabeth Fryer are representing Casey in her appeal and her probation.

Excuse me but I've never heard on people on probation needing an attorney to represent them. He is sooo full of it. IOW, they are there to ensure she makes it through so she doesn't return to jail where she belongs. Finishing that clears the road and it will take a heck of a crime to get her back in prison where she belongs.

May she and her family pay the price for the crap they've done and continue to do. She, her mother, brother, sis-n-law and George Marie share many miserable moments together. They all disgust me.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: January 24, 2012, 02:44:44 AM »

Both Cindy and Casey will need attorneys on their payroll for the rest of their natural lives and beyond! They both like to live on the edge...and both are enmeshed with each other. They will always be together.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: January 24, 2012, 02:55:32 AM »

Why hasn't one male come forth to be tested and stand up for Caylee? Not one person on the Anthony side has stood up for her...not one.

Caylee's daddy or some relative should be suing mole girl civilly for the wrongful death of this precious baby. I believe Caylee died on Father's day. I believe George lied about seeing them that day. I believe there is something significant about her choosing that day to murder Caylee.

Where is the father of Caylee? Mole girl knows who he is. He must be a piece of work to let this go on and not be man enough to step up to the plate.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: January 24, 2012, 07:01:58 AM »

Both Cindy and Casey will need attorneys on their payroll for the rest of their natural lives and beyond! They both like to live on the edge...and both are enmeshed with each other. They will always be together.
Exactly. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: January 24, 2012, 07:32:00 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/01/24/caylee-anthony-case-casey-admits-to-being-most-clueless-person-on-earth/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheHinkyMeter+%28The+Hinky+Meter%29
Caylee Anthony case: Casey admits to being most clueless person on Earth
Posted on January 24, 2012 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: January 24, 2012, 09:02:12 AM »

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, about this case is soooooo obvious......yet the killer remains free, protected and allowed to break every law she can, and no one of authority does a darn thing about it.  They keep enabling her.  This BS has to end some day.....doesn't it?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: January 24, 2012, 09:33:27 AM »

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, about this case is soooooo obvious......yet the killer remains free, protected and allowed to break every law she can, and no one of authority does a darn thing about it.  They keep enabling her.  This BS has to end some day.....doesn't it?

one can only hope so Tupes...fingers crossed...

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: January 24, 2012, 12:26:38 PM »

Why hasn't one male come forth to be tested and stand up for Caylee? Not one person on the Anthony side has stood up for her...not one.

Caylee's daddy or some relative should be suing mole girl civilly for the wrongful death of this precious baby. I believe Caylee died on Father's day. I believe George lied about seeing them that day. I believe there is something significant about her choosing that day to murder Caylee.

Where is the father of Caylee? Mole girl knows who he is. He must be a piece of work to let this go on and not be man enough to step up to the plate.

JMO...Bet he doesn't/didn't want his life ruin because of lieing snotrag (kc).

Probably ran like hell out of dodge to the hills, never to return.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: January 24, 2012, 12:41:58 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-judge-belvin-perry-seeks-reelection-20120124,0,3874397.story
Chief Judge Belvin Perry seeks re-election
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
12:12 p.m. EST, January 24, 2012

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry announced today he is seeking re-election this year for a fifth term in his current seat.

Orange and Osceola voters will cast votes for his Circuit Judge Group 3 seat on August 14, along with other judicial posts.

Perry gained national attention last year while he presided over the Casey Anthony murder trial.

But he has held a powerful position within the judicial system covering Orange and Osceola counties for many years.

Fellow judges chose him to serve as Chief Judge for the Ninth Judicial Circuit in 2001. He is serving his eighth term in that position now.

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: January 24, 2012, 12:43:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys.
Sometimes people get away with murder even though it is obvious that they are guilty.  Sometimes no one is even arrested.  Between Christmas and New Year's my sister's daughter-in-law's brother was murdered.  Shot in the head while sleeping, or at least while he was in bed.  Everyone thinks the wife and her son planned and executed the murder but so far, no arrests and I doubt there ever will be.  Sometimes it happens.  But in the case of Casey Anthony, there was more than enough evidence to convict her.  But an inattentive and preoccupied jury wanted to go home and go on vacationso they found her not guilty.  OJ Simpson's jury was racially prejudiced (IMO.)  Sometimes it happens.  The system isn't perfect.  And  many say, maybe because they feel they should, "The system worked."  Well, I don't think the system worked at all. IMO It flat-out failed. When presented with overwhelming evidence, the jury should find for the prosecution. But I think there is more here than just a dumb jury.  I think the judge was so pro-Casey that he let Baez get away with enough holes in his presentation that you could drive a Mack truck through them. And it appears to me that she is now violating her probation in several ways, but the probation officer doesn't seem to care.  It seems to me that in some cases, certain probationers should be more closely watched than others, especially those who have murdered a child and not been convicted of it. Is anyone watching Casey Anthony?

I don't know.  Maybe people just don't do their jobs anymore. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: January 24, 2012, 12:51:57 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-judge-belvin-perry-seeks-reelection-20120124,0,3874397.story
Chief Judge Belvin Perry seeks re-election
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
12:12 p.m. EST, January 24, 2012

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry announced today he is seeking re-election this year for a fifth term in his current seat.

Orange and Osceola voters will cast votes for his Circuit Judge Group 3 seat on August 14, along with other judicial posts.

Perry gained national attention last year while he presided over the Casey Anthony murder trial.

But he has held a powerful position within the judicial system covering Orange and Osceola counties for many years.

Fellow judges chose him to serve as Chief Judge for the Ninth Judicial Circuit in 2001. He is serving his eighth term in that position now.

Thanks Trim.

IMO this guy should be thrown out of office and I hope the voters of the Ninth Judicial Circuit have enough intelligence to understand that he is largely responsible for the fiasco which was the Anthony trial.  And the fact that his fellow judges chose him to serve as Chief Judge does not speak well for them, IMO.  Not to mention his dalliance with one of his underlings, a blonde hottie,  and his lying to the FBI about it.  That's what Casey Anthony was convicted of, lying to LE.  He suffered no consequences for lying to the FBI except his self-imposed stepping down as Chief Judge for a short time. I do not think he is morally qualified to sit on the bench and if I were a voter in that district, I'd vote for his opponent, except he probably doesn't have one.  In my state we vote to retain a judge or dismiss him.  Maybe it's that way in FL.  Hey, voters in the Ninth Judicial District.  Do not retain him.  He doesn't deserve it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.