April 25, 2024, 10:35:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295240 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: January 25, 2012, 06:57:04 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/30299176/detail.html
Casey Anthony Won't Be Doing Interviews Anytime Soon
Probation To Last Another 6 Months
Ari Hait, Reporter
POSTED: 4:49 pm EST January 25, 2012
UPDATED: 5:34 pm EST January 25, 2012

::snipping2::
A group of Hollywood producers has offered the Orlando woman $1 million for her first public interview since being acquitted of killing her daughter.

Spencer Kuvin, the attorney for those producers, said he's been told it will be at least six months until Anthony is available, adding that Anthony's attorney has advised her that doing any interview would violate her probation. Anthony is on probation for the next six months.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: January 25, 2012, 07:14:03 PM »

I don't know anything about this site, I just happened to come across this.  Take it with a grain of salt...

http://nomoneyformurder.com/?p=177

CINDY IS PAYING CASEY VIA DR PHIL – CONFIRMED!
Uncategorized   Published 01/25/2012 at 9:53 am 
I don't doubt it for a minute. 
Listen to what Mark Furhman said about Dr.Doofus and the Lisa Irwin case.
http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=1414167479001&w=448&h=252
I heard about Lisa's parents/Dr. Phil tonight on Prime News.  They are there for the money.....just like the Anthony's were. Going on Dr. Phil does not help bring Lisa home, so money is the only objective.

As someone stated the other day....we have all these "confirmed" sightings and activities of Casey, yet not one person has a photo to back up their facts.  I don't for a minute believe that Cindy would disclose to anyone that she split the money with Casey. IDK.....of course if Cindy and Casey's name is not in the news each day, they may spread some tales just to be back in the limelight.  Even getting bad attention is better than no attention for those two.  I just pray that at the end of the killer's faux probation, they all leave the country and never return. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: January 25, 2012, 07:18:05 PM »

I don't know anything about this site, I just happened to come across this.  Take it with a grain of salt...

Would not surprise me in the least.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: January 25, 2012, 08:57:48 PM »

Surprise, Surprise....NOT

This disgusting family of demons are a disgrace to mankind.........this is the nicest thing I can say about them.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 26, 2012, 12:41:34 AM »

I've been away for so long and I'm so behind on this thread but I'm curious:

1)  Is it true that Baez is no longer the slore's attorney?

2)  Who is babysitting her now?

3)  Are Simms and Mason still representing her?

Sorry for the silly questions but I've worked 40 consecutive 8-hour days -- haven't had a day off in forever!)

BTW, Casey's new look is hideous.  And those video diaries...I couldn't bear to watch more than a minute or so.   
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: January 26, 2012, 02:39:56 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-judge-belvin-perry-seeks-reelection-20120124,0,3874397.story
Chief Judge Belvin Perry seeks re-election
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
12:12 p.m. EST, January 24, 2012

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry announced today he is seeking re-election this year for a fifth term in his current seat.

Orange and Osceola voters will cast votes for his Circuit Judge Group 3 seat on August 14, along with other judicial posts.

Perry gained national attention last year while he presided over the Casey Anthony murder trial.

But he has held a powerful position within the judicial system covering Orange and Osceola counties for many years.

Fellow judges chose him to serve as Chief Judge for the Ninth Judicial Circuit in 2001. He is serving his eighth term in that position now.
He needs to go.  He was clearly prejudiced again Jeff Ashton and had more than one opportunity to make the defense play by the rules but spent most of his time schooling Bozo on how to be a defense atty.  He pandered to the jury and is as responsible for KC being free as those worms from Pinellas county.  I hope the voters in FLA remember that.

I imagine folks in Orlando are just as ticked off as the rest of the country. His re election chances were screwed once the verdict was read. IMHO...of course. Seems like there are many people just as p.o.ed at him as they are at the prosecution...of which I'm not.

I think JP was just being too danged careful....so careful that she didn't get a re trial helped her walk out of there. I think that's just part of the reason why, not the sole reason. Some people may not like that opinion, but it's mine. I also think he was hard on JA and hardly touched JB. I think that was, again, him being too careful with the case. That may sound idiotic, and I've gotten yelled at for that opinion, but I do believe trying to make sure someone gets a fair trial can be overdone to a point that's detrimental just the same as it can swing in the opposite direction and imprison innocent people.

I cannot stop thinking about jose, before the verdict was read, with his pow pow fingers at the camera, being in such a great mood. Either he knew something we didn't that could not only disbar him but jail him, or he was happy that he was finally going to be free of kc and start his superstar career. He's such a weirdo.

Did we ever get to read the sidebar conversations?
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: January 26, 2012, 02:50:06 AM »

Would not surprise me in the least.

Not surprised here either. That enabler has no limits. But that's okay. I think it's good for her to stay in touch with ss kc... so when karma hits, it will smack all guilty parties. One nice clean blow would be wonderful, don'tcha think? SMUSH!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 26, 2012, 02:55:19 AM »

I've been away for so long and I'm so behind on this thread but I'm curious:

1)  Is it true that Baez is no longer the slore's attorney?

2)  Who is babysitting her now?

3)  Are Simms and Mason still representing her?

Sorry for the silly questions but I've worked 40 consecutive 8-hour days -- haven't had a day off in forever!)

BTW, Casey's new look is hideous.  And those video diaries...I couldn't bear to watch more than a minute or so.   

Someone else could probably answer better but here's my take..

#1...yes. According to CM jose was no longer her lawyer after she walked free though.
#2...no one is sure but the gossip is she has a shady boyfriend, staying at some church under the care of some pastor but since moved and the new gossip is cindy is taking care of her.
#3... Simms left the day jose did and mason is still on the boat.

Not silly questions at all. Good to see you again, Aurelia7. 
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: January 26, 2012, 10:01:52 AM »

Is this E-book new?
Casey Anthony Caylee Anthony Bella Vita Family Secrets: Lies Murder And Mayhem
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/126633
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: January 26, 2012, 10:05:06 AM »

I forgot to say that I am not recommending buying the book, I just don't remember
hearing about this.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: January 26, 2012, 10:29:14 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-judge-belvin-perry-seeks-reelection-20120124,0,3874397.story
Chief Judge Belvin Perry seeks re-election
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
12:12 p.m. EST, January 24, 2012

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry announced today he is seeking re-election this year for a fifth term in his current seat.

Orange and Osceola voters will cast votes for his Circuit Judge Group 3 seat on August 14, along with other judicial posts.

Perry gained national attention last year while he presided over the Casey Anthony murder trial.

But he has held a powerful position within the judicial system covering Orange and Osceola counties for many years.

Fellow judges chose him to serve as Chief Judge for the Ninth Judicial Circuit in 2001. He is serving his eighth term in that position now.
He needs to go.  He was clearly prejudiced again Jeff Ashton and had more than one opportunity to make the defense play by the rules but spent most of his time schooling Bozo on how to be a defense atty.  He pandered to the jury and is as responsible for KC being free as those worms from Pinellas county.  I hope the voters in FLA remember that.

I imagine folks in Orlando are just as ticked off as the rest of the country. His re election chances were screwed once the verdict was read. IMHO...of course. Seems like there are many people just as p.o.ed at him as they are at the prosecution...of which I'm not.

I think JP was just being too danged careful....so careful that she didn't get a re trial helped her walk out of there. I think that's just part of the reason why, not the sole reason. Some people may not like that opinion, but it's mine. I also think he was hard on JA and hardly touched JB. I think that was, again, him being too careful with the case. That may sound idiotic, and I've gotten yelled at for that opinion, but I do believe trying to make sure someone gets a fair trial can be overdone to a point that's detrimental just the same as it can swing in the opposite direction and imprison innocent people.

I cannot stop thinking about jose, before the verdict was read, with his pow pow fingers at the camera, being in such a great mood. Either he knew something we didn't that could not only disbar him but jail him, or he was happy that he was finally going to be free of kc and start his superstar career. He's such a weirdo.

Did we ever get to read the sidebar conversations?

Good morning Monkeys.
NickandNora, I don't think you're idiotic at all.  I feel that the over-cautioness was certainly part of the reason Perry ruled as he did.  He was so careful to protect his perfect record, in fact, IMO, thst he perverted justice and allowed a murderer to go free. He also instructed Jose Baez  in the basic elements of cross-examination and other points which Baez should have known if he had gone to a real law school.  After all, it took him years to pass the Bar.  (Mason, IMO and on the other hand, never passed a bar if he could help it.) Why Perry would aid and abet Baez in his ignorance, I don't know.  There was also obvious animosity toward Jeff Ashton on the part of Perry.  I also think Perry failed  his jury instructions in that he did not make clear that the jury was not to consider punishment during the guilty phase and Jennifer Ford has said that the death penalty played a part in the jury's decision.  It was obvious by what the alternate jurors said after they were excused that the jury had discussed the trial among themselves all during the proceedings.  That, plus Perry's seating the jury which he did, in one case obviously in favor of the woman who played Farmville because of her race over the objections of the prosecution who objected entirely for reasons other than her race.  In fact, Perry openly said as much.  And finally, with his background of lying to the FBI and his affair with a subordinate make him unfit to serve as a judge, IMO.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: January 26, 2012, 10:33:27 AM »

I should have also added that IMO the judge did not adequately explain the importance of circumstantial evidence to the jury.  Most murders do not have eye-witnesses. Ford also said a number of times that it was only circumstantial evidence.  She did not understand that most murderers are convicted on circumstantial evidence and that it is just as valid as eye-witness evidence, sometimes more so.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 26, 2012, 10:36:01 AM »

I should have also added that IMO the judge did not adequately explain the importance of circumstantial evidence to the jury.  Most murders do not have eye-witnesses. Ford also said a number of times that it was only circumstantial evidence.  She did not understand that most murderers are convicted on circumstantial evidence and that it is just as valid as eye-witness evidence, sometimes more so.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: January 26, 2012, 11:07:47 AM »

Righto....but also, one woud have thought that common sense would kick in as well...it did not for the 12 idiots who were the jurors in this case...Something very wrong happened with this jury...we will probably never find out what really happened...just infuriates me to even think about the verdict

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: January 26, 2012, 11:45:35 AM »

Righto....but also, one woud have thought that common sense would kick in as well...it did not for the 12 idiots who were the jurors in this case...Something very wrong happened with this jury...we will probably never find out what really happened...just infuriates me to even think about the verdict

I should have mentioned that the jurors are idiots.  If Perry had instructed them properly I doubt they would have understood it.

And Baez:  ".....struts and frets his hour upon the stage, And then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"  ---Shakespeare

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #935 on: January 26, 2012, 12:13:33 PM »

My hope is that Jennifer Ford and her ilk are sitting at the defense table one day getting schooled on the correct use of circumstantial evidence. And while they are allowed their one hour of tv time, KC's case is replayed over and over.  Nothing teaches like life experience.

Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: January 26, 2012, 02:30:42 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-bombshell-her-story-isnt-going-away.html
Casey Anthony: Bombshell! Her story isn’t going away
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on January, 26 2012 2:01 PM

Many people like to replay the trial to try to explain how the acquittal was reached. It may be a parlor game elsewhere, but the verdict has ramifications in this community.

Here it’s an election issue. Chief Judge Belvin Perry is running for another term. What did voters think of his performance during the trial? And should the highly respected Perry be judged by one trial? (Should the whole system be judged by one trial?) Perry has never discussed the trial, which sets him apart from nearly everyone.

The Anthony saga will be an issue in the state attorney’s race. Did former prosecutor Jeff Ashton impress or annoy with his trial performance? Was the state attorney’s office, under Lawson Lamar, right to seek the death penalty against Anthony? Do voters think the state attorney’s office did its best on the case? If there is Anthony fatigue, is there an opening for challenger Ryan Williams, another former prosecutor under Lamar?

Could that “seemingly glacial pace” mean we won’t hear from Anthony for a long, long time, if ever? That may be good news for some, and bad news for others. The Anthony story isn’t going away.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: January 26, 2012, 02:31:05 PM »

My hope is that Jennifer Ford and her ilk are sitting at the defense table one day getting schooled on the correct use of circumstantial evidence. And while they are allowed their one hour of tv time, KC's case is replayed over and over.  Nothing teaches like life experience.

Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 26, 2012, 05:15:54 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/tvguyhal
tvguyhal @tvguyhal
Casey Anthony: ‘In Session’ to provide pool coverage of civil trial goo.gl/fb/GNpC1

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-in-session-to-provide-pool-coverage-of-civil-trial.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: ‘In Session’ to provide pool coverage of civil trial
Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN, In Session — posted by halboedeker on January, 26 2012 4:35 PM

When Zenaida Gonzalez’s civil suit against Casey Anthony goes to trial, “In Session” will provide pool coverage.

This news doesn’t mean that viewers will see the same level of coverage on “In Session” and HLN that they saw during Anthony’s murder trial last year, an HLN spokeswoman cautioned.

Still, the news suggests that viewers could have easy access to trial coverage. The pool coverage last year by “In Session” ran smoothly.

The civil trial is scheduled to begin April 9.

~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: January 26, 2012, 05:30:25 PM »

Babybear I agree 100% (Perry definitely dropped the ball in more than one area) but wanted to add that the village idiots should have also used common sense.  You'd have to be a complete and total idiot not to consider circumstantial evidence and you're right - most are convicted on circumstantial evidence.  I am STILL furious over this whole thing.  It makes me sick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.