April 26, 2024, 01:55:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295259 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: January 26, 2012, 05:36:06 PM »

http://ordinaryevil.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/open-letter-to-dr-keith-ablow-your-belief-of-casey-anthony-is-an-insult-and-injustice-to-incest-and-trauma-survivors/
Open Letter To Dr. Keith Ablow: Your Belief of Casey Anthony is an Insult and Injustice To Incest and Trauma Survivors
Dr. Keith Ablow, author of Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony, thinks this woman is a victim:
This entry was posted on January 24, 2012 at 11:33 pm and is filed under Child Abuse, child molestation, child sexual abuse, rape and abuse. You can subscribe via RSS 2.0 feed to this post's comments.

::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: January 26, 2012, 05:45:05 PM »

As I'm sitting at the dealership, waiting for them to fix my car, I pick up the Jan. 23rd issue of People Magazine. There she was, on page 76. It showed her video diary photo, talked about where she was staying and who was paying her way.... apparently some of her defense team is helping out there, along with donations, etc.  It stated that she is in contact with Lee.....that there is a lot of forgiveness needed from both of them, "according to a reliable source".  HUH?  Is that an implication that Lee did molest her?   I'm sick and tired of these folks who insist on blaming another for Casey's actions.  Nope, she is pure evil all by herself. It's so past time to drop the killer....let her self destruct on her own....it's only a matter of time.  She will destroy others lives in the process....who will they blame for that?  Casey Anthony is EVIL, imo if someone is to blame, it's Cindy. I will always believe that.  jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: January 26, 2012, 05:50:18 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/01/13/forprofit-criminal-prosec_n_1199779.html
For-Profit Criminal Prosecutions
Andrea Lyon | Jan 26, 2012 05:43 PM EST

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: January 26, 2012, 05:51:20 PM »

As I'm sitting at the dealership, waiting for them to fix my car, I pick up the Jan. 23rd issue of People Magazine. There she was, on page 76. It showed her video diary photo, talked about where she was staying and who was paying her way.... apparently some of her defense team is helping out there, along with donations, etc.  It stated that she is in contact with Lee.....that there is a lot of forgiveness needed from both of them, "according to a reliable source".  HUH?  Is that an implication that Lee did molest her?   I'm sick and tired of these folks who insist on blaming another for Casey's actions.  Nope, she is pure evil all by herself. It's so past time to drop the killer....let her self destruct on her own....it's only a matter of time.  She will destroy others lives in the process....who will they blame for that?  Casey Anthony is EVIL, imo if someone is to blame, it's Cindy. I will always believe that.  jmoo
[/b]

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: January 26, 2012, 07:20:08 PM »

http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2012/01/california-assembly-passes-bill-sparked-by-caylee-anthony-murder-case.html
January 26, 2012
Assembly passes bill sparked by Caylee Anthony murder case

The Assembly approved new parental obligations today in response to a much-publicized Florida case in which Casey Anthony waited a month to report her 2-year-old daughter missing but ultimately was acquitted of her murder.

Assembly Bill 1432 would make parents or guardians guilty of a misdemeanor if they knowingly fail to report, within 24 hours, the disappearance of a child younger than 14.

~ Peter Frampton
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: January 26, 2012, 11:53:01 PM »

^^^^^It's about time. Not reporting your child missing should have been a law since the beginning of time.

I've been away for so long and I'm so behind on this thread but I'm curious:

1)  Is it true that Baez is no longer the slore's attorney?

2)  Who is babysitting her now?

3)  Are Simms and Mason still representing her?

Sorry for the silly questions but I've worked 40 consecutive 8-hour days -- haven't had a day off in forever!)

BTW, Casey's new look is hideous.  And those video diaries...I couldn't bear to watch more than a minute or so.   

Someone else could probably answer better but here's my take..

#1...yes. According to CM jose was no longer her lawyer after she walked free though.
#2...no one is sure but the gossip is she has a shady boyfriend, staying at some church under the care of some pastor but since moved and the new gossip is cindy is taking care of her.
#3... Simms left the day jose did and mason is still on the boat.

Not silly questions at all. Good to see you again, Aurelia7. 

Mason is sticking with her?  Interesting.  Perhaps he's just collecting what she promised him if he got her acquitted.  Razz  Thanks for answering my questions.  Nice to see you as well!  And hey, I will take a glass of that wine.

I was thinking about this case today and I remember last summer, that some of you monkeys were stating that you couldn't care less where Casey was after she was released and the media was in a frenzy over her whereabouts.  At the time, I couldn't understand why you wouldn't want to know where the little tramp had gone to.  But it was important to me because she got away with murder.  But when her video diary surfaced I caught myself thinking, "Who cares?"  She's living in her own private hell now.  Which is probably why she leaked the tapes -- to falsely demonstrate to the world that she's not miserable.  I feel that proving to others that she's having a grand old time in some nasty trailer would be important to a narcissistic sociopath like her.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: January 26, 2012, 11:54:22 PM »

Is this E-book new?
Casey Anthony Caylee Anthony Bella Vita Family Secrets: Lies Murder And Mayhem
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/126633

It looks new. Same author as the lady that wrote that "from a juror's point of view" stuff.

Ya know... maybe Red could write a book about the case too "from the Scared Monkey's Point of view"? And this could be on the cover 

I'd buy it.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: January 27, 2012, 12:10:19 AM »

NickandNora, I don't think you're idiotic at all.  I feel that the over-cautioness was certainly part of the reason Perry ruled as he did.  He was so careful to protect his perfect record, in fact, IMO, thst he perverted justice and allowed a murderer to go free. He also instructed Jose Baez  in the basic elements of cross-examination and other points which Baez should have known if he had gone to a real law school.  After all, it took him years to pass the Bar.  (Mason, IMO and on the other hand, never passed a bar if he could help it.) Why Perry would aid and abet Baez in his ignorance, I don't know.  There was also obvious animosity toward Jeff Ashton on the part of Perry.  I also think Perry failed  his jury instructions in that he did not make clear that the jury was not to consider punishment during the guilty phase and Jennifer Ford has said that the death penalty played a part in the jury's decision.  It was obvious by what the alternate jurors said after they were excused that the jury had discussed the trial among themselves all during the proceedings.  That, plus Perry's seating the jury which he did, in one case obviously in favor of the woman who played Farmville because of her race over the objections of the prosecution who objected entirely for reasons other than her race.  In fact, Perry openly said as much.  And finally, with his background of lying to the FBI and his affair with a subordinate make him unfit to serve as a judge, IMO.

It's a long list of no no's on JP's part, isn't it? I agree also that had he made certain the jury understood better, they still wouldn't have gotten it, the dingbats.

I'll never forget his hissy fit over farmville lady. 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: January 27, 2012, 12:47:37 AM »

Mason is sticking with her?  Interesting.  Perhaps he's just collecting what she promised him if he got her acquitted.  Razz  Thanks for answering my questions.  Nice to see you as well!  And hey, I will take a glass of that wine.

I was thinking about this case today and I remember last summer, that some of you monkeys were stating that you couldn't care less where Casey was after she was released and the media was in a frenzy over her whereabouts.  At the time, I couldn't understand why you wouldn't want to know where the little tramp had gone to.  But it was important to me because she got away with murder.  But when her video diary surfaced I caught myself thinking, "Who cares?"  She's living in her own private hell now.  Which is probably why she leaked the tapes -- to falsely demonstrate to the world that she's not miserable.  I feel that proving to others that she's having a grand old time in some nasty trailer would be important to a narcissistic sociopath like her.

I think he's using her to help him write a book...or perhaps, "their" book. Just mho though. That's not verified info.

Although I could care less where she is... when I consider she could move to my town or near it, I find myself suddenly caring about it. I can't stand the thought of it. I live close to Chattanooga and when I read in CA's letters to kc that she and GA had visited Chatt town,  I wanted to call together a large cleaning crew and scrub away the vile nastiness! It gave my husband the creeps so bad he kept mistaking CA sightings with every lady her age that dressed like she does. I asked him if he ever actually saw cindy in public would he say something to her and he said he would. When I asked what he'd say, (while imitating a little old lady's voice like the one that protested outside the anthony house) he goes..."Hey Cindy. Why'd you wash the pants?!"  He'd do it too. Lol.

He thought that lady was awesome and adores her accent...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYxsYsdqQsU&feature=related

So I guess, in some sense I do care... that if she lived in my town or near it... it would be like discovering a severe infestation. Something much worse than her parents being here. Bleah.

I think you hit the nail on the head. That is exactly what she was doing with her so called diaries... "look at how happy I am... in this little trailer with no one to really talk to but a dog I force to listen to me....but I'm so happy, life is so good..." that and trying to make some money.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: January 27, 2012, 08:41:50 AM »

http://www.wbko.com/news/headlines/Advocacy_Leaders_To_React_To_Proposed_Caylees_Law_138131863.html?ref=863
Updated: 2:37 PM Jan 26, 2012
Advocacy Leaders To React To Proposed "Caylee's Law"
Several advocacy leaders reacting after two Kentucky lawmakers recently proposed a bill that would make it a felony not to report the disappearance of a child, 12 years or younger, within 12 hours
Posted: 11:09 AM Jan 26, 2012 Reporter: Elsa Bolt Email Address: elsa.bolt@wbko.com

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: January 27, 2012, 01:20:05 PM »

http://www.newarkpostonline.com/news/article_f58db83e-4909-11e1-81f3-0019bb2963f4.html
Bipartisan bill would strengthen missing child reporting laws
Posted: Friday, January 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Responding to requests from constituents in the wake of a national controversy, House of Representatives leaders from both caucuses unveiled legislation Thursday that would tighten Delaware's missing child laws.

Last year, many Americans closely followed the Florida murder trial of Casey Anthony, who was accused of killing her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. After Anthony was found "not guilty," an online proposal began circulating that called for the creation of a new felony-level crime, dubbed "Caylee's Law." Members of the Delaware General Assembly received thousands of e-mails requesting that such a law be enacted.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: January 27, 2012, 01:26:39 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/01/discerning-casey-anthony.html
Friday, January 27, 2012
Discerning Casey Anthony

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: January 27, 2012, 02:04:43 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/166753223426591/permalink/179091768859403/

Debbi Merritt

I found this and wanted to share............................................................
You would think as good of a liar as CA is, that she would keep her lies straight with the docs! After reading the newly released depos and going back to look at CA's phone records, you can see soooo many lies! She said that she slept so hard that she couldn’t believe she overslept the morning of the 16th. She must not have slept to hard because at 8:03am she had sent an IM message to Ryan Alex Green (wite playboi) saying she was going to be moving into her new house at the end of the month. What house was that? At 8:46am she texted Tony. She tells Dr. Danziger that George woke her up around 9:00am (Hmm, how was she in a deep sleep when she had just texted a few minutes earlier and wouldn't she know then that Caylee wasn't there in bed with her?) and they looked for Caylee in the house and outside and that George then carried Caylee wet INTO THE HOUSE to her wonderful mother. She tells Dr. Weitz that they looked all over and they were outside when she turned around, there was George with Caylee. He then handed a wet Caylee to her and she collapsed on the porch holding her. So which one was it? She must have been so distraught but was still calm enough a few minutes later (9:27am) to upload pictures of Fusion Lounge from the homes desktop computer and IM with Tony for 20 minutes or so. At 2:52 that afternoon she received a call from Jesse and he said that he could hear Caylee in the background. George had already left for his 3:00 - 11:00 shift at work which was verified. Jesse also said in his depo that George called into Casey’s phone from work while Jesse was still talking to her but she didn’t take the call. In Jesse’s depo he also said that the conversation they had on that day was that Cindy told Casey the night before that she had to move out of the house and that George and her were getting a divorce. Remember there was a fight the night before when Cindy tried to choke Casey? The neighbors heard it and Jesse had said that Lee told him about it. Then of course as usual the family came back and lied to protect Casey. That in itself would be enough to push Casey over the edge. Where would she go, where was she going to get money from if she wasn’t supported by her family anymore? Casey did not want to work, she wanted to have fun. Remember that Tony would NOT allow Caylee to spend the night at his apartment. Between the time that Casey ended the call with Jesse and the time she was frantically trying to reach Cindy starting at 4:10, something happened! Was it an accident ,I doubt it, did she lose her temper with Caylee and go to far, and kill her, maybe or was it intentional, I believe so. Did she panic and call Cindy for help then changed her mind or was she just making sure that no one was going to come home early before she could figure out what to do? Only Casey knows. Cindy did not do any searches on the computer, that was proven with work records showing she was on her personal computer at work at the time the searches were made on the home computer. If you go back and read the Dr.’s depos, transcripts of Jesse, the phone and computer records, you will see that these are facts. How anyone can come up with that George killed Caylee is just refusing to see the truth of the facts.
Like ·  · Follow Post · January 20 at 10:39pm

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: January 27, 2012, 03:31:47 PM »

http://nomoneyformurder.com/?p=210
Loose Lips Really Do Sink Ships
Published 01/27/2012 at 1:18 pm

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: January 27, 2012, 03:39:58 PM »

[/b]

oh truer words have never been spoken! the root of evil begins with cindy. I have always believed that strongly.

Loca
scooters mommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: January 27, 2012, 05:01:37 PM »

I got into a heated discussion with my husband's friend about the trial.  He is taking the bar exam next month and is working as an intern for a defense attorney in our town.  He told me that he was tasked with writing an essay on all of the things that the prosection did wrong in this case.  I LOST IT!!!  I informed him, (not too nicely), of all the dirty, underhanded tricks the defense team pulled during this trial.  He was not aware of the defense's trickery but tried to explain to me the faults of the prosecution.  Needless to say, he lost that argument.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: January 27, 2012, 06:32:24 PM »

I got into a heated discussion with my husband's friend about the trial.  He is taking the bar exam next month and is working as an intern for a defense attorney in our town.  He told me that he was tasked with writing an essay on all of the things that the prosection did wrong in this case.  I LOST IT!!!  I informed him, (not too nicely), of all the dirty, underhanded tricks the defense team pulled during this trial.  He was not aware of the defense's trickery but tried to explain to me the faults of the prosecution.  Needless to say, he lost that argument.

Goof for you! There is a woman that lives in my building! that said she thought casey loved caylee... because she took lots of pics with her.. and that caylee looked loved and nurtured. She didnt think casey was evil!! I tore into her! and made it clear to her that had she followed the trial she would not be of the same opinion.
There so many people out there willing to blame the prosecution.. what about the judge!!! and the inept jurors. They were more pre0occupied with what resteraunt they would be feasting at or what activity! what a travesty of justice.. the blame needs to be placed on the jury... with the help of judge perry.

Loca
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: January 27, 2012, 08:55:18 PM »

I am reading Ashton's book, not finished it yet.
I do not think there were any mistakes made by the prosecutors.
Why do I feel that they lost :
a. ) An underestimation of how low Casey / Jose would go in the accusation of George.
The prosecution team did not know until a few weeks before trial just what that accusation was going to be.
b.) Cindy and her lies
c.) Lee didn't help matters any, anything he had previously said had to be painfully extracted from him
d.) The fight on the Sunday night, Cindy would never admit to it and it could only be brought in on hearsay which was inadmissible.
e.) The jurors, they just weren't engaged in the case, weren't intelligent enough to connect the dots themselves. ( some of them requested little kid movies to watch )
f.) I don't know of the Judge made it clear to the jury that what Baez said in his vile opening statements was not evidence and wasn't to be considered as such.
On a personal note when I did see live coverage, I really felt that CJBP cut Baez was too much slack on legal matters.
How long does that essay have to be ?
If Ashton and Linda had gone after Cindy, that might have made a difference. But they didn't want to get in the mud with Jose and Casey, who was made out to be the victim by Baez.     
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 28, 2012, 01:59:59 AM »

Debbi Merritt

I found this and wanted to share............................................................
You would think as good of a liar as CA is, that she would keep her lies straight with the docs! After reading the newly released depos and going back to look at CA's phone records, you can see soooo many lies! She said that she slept so hard that she couldn’t believe she overslept the morning of the 16th. She must not have slept to hard because at 8:03am she had sent an IM message to Ryan Alex Green (wite playboi) saying she was going to be moving into her new house at the end of the month. What house was that? At 8:46am she texted Tony. She tells Dr. Danziger that George woke her up around 9:00am (Hmm, how was she in a deep sleep when she had just texted a few minutes earlier and wouldn't she know then that Caylee wasn't there in bed with her?) and they looked for Caylee in the house and outside and that George then carried Caylee wet INTO THE HOUSE to her wonderful mother. She tells Dr. Weitz that they looked all over and they were outside when she turned around, there was George with Caylee. He then handed a wet Caylee to her and she collapsed on the porch holding her. So which one was it? She must have been so distraught but was still calm enough a few minutes later (9:27am) to upload pictures of Fusion Lounge from the homes desktop computer and IM with Tony for 20 minutes or so. At 2:52 that afternoon she received a call from Jesse and he said that he could hear Caylee in the background. George had already left for his 3:00 - 11:00 shift at work which was verified. Jesse also said in his depo that George called into Casey’s phone from work while Jesse was still talking to her but she didn’t take the call. In Jesse’s depo he also said that the conversation they had on that day was that Cindy told Casey the night before that she had to move out of the house and that George and her were getting a divorce. Remember there was a fight the night before when Cindy tried to choke Casey? The neighbors heard it and Jesse had said that Lee told him about it. Then of course as usual the family came back and lied to protect Casey. That in itself would be enough to push Casey over the edge. Where would she go, where was she going to get money from if she wasn’t supported by her family anymore? Casey did not want to work, she wanted to have fun. Remember that Tony would NOT allow Caylee to spend the night at his apartment. Between the time that Casey ended the call with Jesse and the time she was frantically trying to reach Cindy starting at 4:10, something happened! Was it an accident ,I doubt it, did she lose her temper with Caylee and go to far, and kill her, maybe or was it intentional, I believe so. Did she panic and call Cindy for help then changed her mind or was she just making sure that no one was going to come home early before she could figure out what to do? Only Casey knows. Cindy did not do any searches on the computer, that was proven with work records showing she was on her personal computer at work at the time the searches were made on the home computer. If you go back and read the Dr.’s depos, transcripts of Jesse, the phone and computer records, you will see that these are facts. How anyone can come up with that George killed Caylee is just refusing to see the truth of the facts.
[/quote
this is so interesting. I would love to get all 12 of those idiots in a room & after i was done smacking the sense into those brainless idiots, i would love to show them how they freed an obvious evil baby killer. I would at least take some comfort now if i knew that every one of those morons researched the case after they realized how badly they p'd off the entire world & at least now have to live with the guilt of denying a baby girl justice. That cocky little twit jennifer ford & russ the alternate probably still think they did the right thing. A nurse & a teacher. Frightening.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 28, 2012, 02:01:19 AM »

Debbi Merritt

[/quote
this is so interesting. I would love to get all 12 of those idiots in a room & after i was done smacking the sense into those brainless idiots, i would love to show them how they freed an obvious evil baby killer. I would at least take some comfort now if i knew that every one of those morons researched the case after they realized how badly they p'd off the entire world & at least now have to live with the guilt of denying a baby girl justice. That cocky little twit jennifer ford & russ the alternate probably still think they did the right thing. A nurse & a teacher. Frightening.

sorry jumped in the wrong box!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.