April 27, 2024, 09:56:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295282 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2012, 06:15:11 PM »

Muffy,how funny. 

(In my best Darth Vader voice) I will now call her The Vapid One.  Monkey Devil!

"Vapid" just tickled my funny bone for some reason.  I also liked the  descriptive word "insipid".   
Also,"tiresome"! Perfect adjectives for the loathsome pustule that is aka Casey Anthony!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2012, 06:19:02 PM »

This Is hilarious...The Secret Diary of Casey Anthony...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_ozPQzz2A&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Once it got going, this spoof and its spot-on editing of the epithets and the poopy-pants scowl made me laugh laugh laugh!

Seriously, she is such a pathetic La-HOO-zer.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2012, 06:36:03 PM »

Oh, and in addition to all the well-deserved monikers sprouting here and everywhere for this reviled monster, guess what, Geraldo?

Yes, the "VILLAIN" was indeed found "guilty of a crime." 

She is a multiple felon, even if she did get away with murdering Caylee. 

And notwithstanding the crimes she's been convicted of, she would still be a VILLAIN just by virtue of being a pathological liar, manipulator, plotter, and thief.  She lied to her parents for years, and all of her friends.  She made up stories about thousands being stolen.  She wrote hot checks from her mother's account and filched her credit cards.  She cried wolf and bilked and stole from her friends.  She even stole from her own baby's piggy bank, FGS... and her poor, sick grandpa's care account.  The word "villain" does not even begin to cover it.

Geraldo, get a clue.  One does not have to resort to killing a precious child, letting her decompose in one's trunk, dumping her like garbage to rot in the swamp and be eaten by animals, partying shamelessly, lying to police, destroying many people's lives and reputations, breaking the hearts of the public, and needlessly costing the taxpayers out the wazoo in order to qualify as a VILLAIN.

This baby-killer has done all these things and the truth is that you probably know it! 

But convicted murderer or not, she has certainly lived as a VILLAIN for years, long before any of us ever heard of her.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2012, 07:40:17 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-video-leak-20120107,0,3215826.story
As Casey Anthony videos leak, rumors swirl around Kansas man
Olathe resident Rob Hensley has been linked to the leak of Casey Anthony videos online.
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
7:27 p.m. EST, January 7, 2012

A Kansas man finds himself at the center of the swirling online rumors surrounding videos and photos of Casey Anthony posted in recent days on YouTube.

Rob Hensley of Olathe has been mentioned in Twitter and Facebook discussions about the origin of several photos and a "video diary" featuring the woman acquitted of murder in her child's death.

Reached by phone on Saturday, Hensley's attorney Curtis Sample declined to confirm or deny whether his client was the source of the videos.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: January 07, 2012, 07:50:00 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/366372/Attorney-confirms-second-Casey-Anthony-video
Attorney confirms second Casey Anthony video
By Amanda Evans, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, January 07, 2012 2:25 PM

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/aphrodite-jones-casey-anthony-a-narcissist-leaked-video-doctored
Aphrodite Jones: Casey Anthony a 'narcissist'; leaked video likely 'doctored'
Cindy Adams Crime Examiner
January 7, 2012

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2012/01/07/casey-anthonys-second-video-focus-is-on-her-appearance-not-caylee/
Casey Anthony’s Second Video Focus IS On Her Appearance Not Caylee

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-video-body-language-expert-says-she-s-an-immature-airhead
Casey Anthony video: Body language expert says she's an immature 'airhead'
Cindy Adams Crime Examiner
January 7, 2012

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: January 08, 2012, 12:06:26 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-video-leak-20120107,0,3215826.story
Olathe resident Rob Hensley has been linked to the leak of Casey Anthony videos online.

A Kansas man finds himself at the center of the swirling online rumors surrounding videos and photos of Casey Anthony posted in recent days on YouTube.

Rob Hensley of Olathe has been mentioned in Twitter and Facebook discussions about the origin of several photos and a "video diary" featuring the woman acquitted of murder in her child's death.

Reached by phone on Saturday, Hensley's attorney Curtis Sample declined to confirm or deny whether his client was the source of the videos.

If you want to learn all about Mr Hensley (felon) and Casey boyfriend wannabe, do a google search and put    @amelia sobel twitter  in the search box-  she has found out a LOT of info on him.    Looks like Casey has been in touch with him - against her probation rules...

Also for those who follow Cindy Anthony, her posts on Twitter are sickening.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #166 on: January 08, 2012, 05:04:19 AM »

Good Grief! She's made another video!!   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hMg_dJnOtk&feature=related

(I love the Jose part)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: January 08, 2012, 05:34:56 AM »

[/quote]

I don't how bad is it?  Stiff defending the murderer?  making excuses?   
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: January 08, 2012, 06:51:58 AM »

You know if they didn't want that video out then Mason and the others would of denied it was Casey, I know once I was in therapy when the guy I was to marry was killed by a drunk driver, I was told to write my thoughts down not video tape them. I'm wondering if somehow times have changed but I still don't think her computer was hacked. I think it was to see how everyone would react to her. I think they are hoping to either get their money back that they have invested in her. I honestly think when they signed contracts to represent her they didn't know they were signing on with the devil himself.

I have not watched the video, I did see the few parts on the news when they played it. I will not have nothing to do with her she isn't worth my time, neither is any of the other living Anthony's.

This is for any of the jurors who might see this but if not approperate please remove:
Reading Jeff's book you would think that Casey drove around with Caylee in her car at least 2 days after she killed her. Now this really didn't register to me except being a mother I could not in my life think of doing something so sick. But after my mom died I have a new perspective on this. The funeral home here has no morgue so they took my mom to the funeral home I did not know the funeral home did not have fridgeration. so she was on a table all afternoon and next day til the funeral home of her choice picked her up, that night I had to ID her body,(this needs to be changed) She had already started swelling and decomposing it was pretty bad to the point at this time I had to have her cremated now this happened on a cold rainy day in Dec, after leaving the funeral home it hit me about Caylee, I had to pull over and I got sick, it had hit me so strong and Jeff and everyone else is right if you ever smell the smell of death you will never forget it, its not explainable either. A week after my mom died the sheriff K-9 office called me and asked if they could bring their cadaver dogs out to see if they could find the spot where my mom had died (she died coming back from the mailbox). 5 out of 5 dogs hit the exact spot where my mom had laid til ambulance had came to get her. And these dogs were in training. she laid maybe 30 minutes but it felt like an eternity
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: January 08, 2012, 08:19:55 AM »

Good Grief! She's made another video!!   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hMg_dJnOtk&feature=related

(I love the Jose part)
Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: January 08, 2012, 08:28:08 AM »

If you want to learn all about Mr Hensley (felon) and Casey boyfriend wannabe, do a google search and put    @amelia sobel twitter  in the search box-  she has found out a LOT of info on him.    Looks like Casey has been in touch with him - against her probation rules...

I followed along with some of it yesterday.It would be so nice to see The Vapid One locked up for some type of violation. 

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 08, 2012, 09:40:19 AM »

Jazzy 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: January 08, 2012, 09:41:22 AM »

If you want to learn all about Mr Hensley (felon) and Casey boyfriend wannabe, do a google search and put    @amelia sobel twitter  in the search box-  she has found out a LOT of info on him.    Looks like Casey has been in touch with him - against her probation rules...

I followed along with some of it yesterday.It would be so nice to see The Vapid One locked up for some type of violation.

Yes, indeedy!!  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: January 08, 2012, 10:05:57 AM »

Jazzy 
Thank you Muffy, Im getting better not so fuzzy headed like Im sleep walking and will wake from a bad dream, its hard on me and my son cause my mom was a very important part of our lives.

I turned on the tv and it was on the trutv on that was 48hours and ID They are talking about who else Casey Anthony's Trial hmmm her video comes out 2 days ago and trutv has this on this morning showing it again. Makes you go hmmmmmmm
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: January 08, 2012, 11:23:57 AM »

You know if they didn't want that video out then Mason and the others would of denied it was Casey, I know once I was in therapy when the guy I was to marry was killed by a drunk driver, I was told to write my thoughts down not video tape them. I'm wondering if somehow times have changed but I still don't think her computer was hacked. I think it was to see how everyone would react to her. I think they are hoping to either get their money back that they have invested in her. I honestly think when they signed contracts to represent her they didn't know they were signing on with the devil himself.

I have not watched the video, I did see the few parts on the news when they played it. I will not have nothing to do with her she isn't worth my time, neither is any of the other living Anthony's.

This is for any of the jurors who might see this but if not approperate please remove:
Reading Jeff's book you would think that Casey drove around with Caylee in her car at least 2 days after she killed her. Now this really didn't register to me except being a mother I could not in my life think of doing something so sick. But after my mom died I have a new perspective on this. The funeral home here has no morgue so they took my mom to the funeral home I did not know the funeral home did not have fridgeration. so she was on a table all afternoon and next day til the funeral home of her choice picked her up, that night I had to ID her body,(this needs to be changed) She had already started swelling and decomposing it was pretty bad to the point at this time I had to have her cremated now this happened on a cold rainy day in Dec, after leaving the funeral home it hit me about Caylee, I had to pull over and I got sick, it had hit me so strong and Jeff and everyone else is right if you ever smell the smell of death you will never forget it, its not explainable either. A week after my mom died the sheriff K-9 office called me and asked if they could bring their cadaver dogs out to see if they could find the spot where my mom had died (she died coming back from the mailbox). 5 out of 5 dogs hit the exact spot where my mom had laid til ambulance had came to get her. And these dogs were in training. she laid maybe 30 minutes but it felt like an eternity

Dear Jazzy,

I am so sorry for your loss of Mom.  You have memories that I wish you didn't have because of lack of refrigeration.  There is still a Blessing there as your Mom was able to assist the doggies in training with their jobs.  How wonderful it is that she could do that service even as her daughter grieved.

God Bless You Jazzy . . .
Sincerely,
PJ  flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2012, 12:15:22 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_kansas/olathe/olathe-man-accused-of-leaking-casey-anthony-video-on-youtube

Hensley told 'Inside Edition', he is a friend of Anthony's and was one of the first to see it.

Since then, he has been the center of media attention.

"It was intimating for him and continues to be.  A lot of comments on facebook, youtube and twitter, things that aren't very kind to Mr. Hensley. Things that could be categorized as threats", said Hensley's attorney Curtis Sample.

Hensley's attorney says neither police or Casey Anthony's attorneys have contacted them.

Mr.  Sample practices criminal law, he should also practice proofreading 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: January 08, 2012, 12:19:34 PM »

http://www.thefocusonfacts.com/2012/01/casey-anthony-information-surfaces/
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2012, 12:37:54 PM »

Good early afternoon,monkeys!  I found some info that's news, to me,at any rate.   George Anthony is the "Safety Director" at Quinco Electrical, according to LinkedIn.  There are photos of George, Cindy, as well as Lee at the Quinco Chili Cookoff.  There have been rumors of Casey's boyfriend who has given her a "job",(if you'll pardon the expression.). Am I really late to the table with this? I think the office she has been " broadcasting" from looks a lot like the Quinco setup mentioned by MizJay earlier.  We all know Casey,the Teflon Tw@t, couldn't do without male attention at all times, so maybe the video stuff was her Cheney Mason finger at everyone, parents, lawyers, even boyfriend/family saviour....One of the Anthony traits I found so revealing is their anti-authority, how dare THEY tell us what to do attitudes.  
I've said this over and over again...Can this case get any more bizarre?  And each time,I'm answered with a resounding, YES!

Do you have the link, please?  Muffy
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 12:52:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2012, 12:38:37 PM »

Thanks,Northern!  Good to see you!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2012, 12:46:14 PM »

I don't how bad is it?  Stiff defending the murderer?  making excuses?   
[/quote]

She confirms the necklace in the video is Caylee's ashes and that all slore did was lose track of her daughter which is not a crime          
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.