April 18, 2024, 11:31:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 295110 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: January 18, 2012, 10:49:49 AM »

I do not care where she is or what she looks like,just want to see her back in jail.
Give it time. 
::justice2NJ::

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #761 on: January 18, 2012, 11:21:28 AM »

I think she needs to be monitored as a risk to others.  If she had a defense team with morals, they'd be doing just that.  But, since they are as morally corrupt as the killer, then its up to the public to watch for any crime/harm she may bring to others.  Sort of like if you had a wild animal loose in your neighborhood.  You'd want folks to watch it until the DNR could tranquilize it and haul its mangy carcass off.  KC is a predator.  She's just looking for the next victim to take advantage of.  I wouldn't put it past her to prey on elderly folks that want to believe the best in her and don't have anyone else to protect them.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: January 18, 2012, 11:36:34 AM »

IF Casey were to be held accountable for violation of probation, what is the worst she could get?  She served her time for the check fraud, so what, she would only have to spend several months in jail?  No biggie, really....and certainly no justice served.  Most likely Orange County sees nothing as far as Casey is concerned and just wants her to go away.....far away, like the rest of us. She knows that, but being the spiteful bitch that she is, it's all another game to her, playing her hand differently for each entity, for different reasons, with the outcome to benefit her. She fully thinks she should be rewarded for murdering Caylee......and the sadder part is, there are those willing to pay up to 1 mil for her lies.  People selling their souls to the devil, figuratively and literally.  jmo

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: January 18, 2012, 01:07:39 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/casey-anthony-1-million-interview
Casey Anthony Receives $1 Million Offer For Interview
Posted on Jan 18, 2012 @ 05:20AM

Letter to Cheney Mason 01/17/2012
http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/Casey%20Letter-redact2.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: January 18, 2012, 01:38:14 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/Casey%20Letter-redact2.pdf

"Ms. Anthony's former counsel (Baez) failed to honor this binding agreement".............

LMAO Since when did Baez ever honor anything???..........Baez & his skank ex-client both make their own rules, and do not adhere to anyone else's.......but Karma is on it's way!! Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: January 18, 2012, 01:39:45 PM »

"Ms. Anthony's former counsel (Baez) failed to honor this binding agreement".............

LMAO Since when did Baez ever honor anything???..........Baez & his skank ex-client both make their own rules, and do not adhere to anyone else's.......but Karma is on it's way!! Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: January 18, 2012, 02:00:55 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I wonder how long it will take the IRS to garnish this check for prior and future tax obligations?  IRS agents wear guns, too!   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: January 18, 2012, 02:44:05 PM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/18/is-casey-anthony-hiding-in-palm-city-florida.html
Is Casey Anthony Hiding in Palm City, Florida?
Jan 18, 2012 1:37 PM EST
Last year’s most notorious defendant has all but vanished since her acquittal—but sources tell Diane Dimond she may have been given sanctuary at a church on Florida’s Treasure Coast.

PALM CITY, Florida—Where is 25-year-old Casey Anthony?  Since her notorious acquittal last July in the murder of her 2 ½-year-old daughter, Caylee, and her subsequent release from jail in Orlando, reporters and Internet sleuths have been on her trail in a largely fruitless search.

Recently—and mysteriously—released video diaries Anthony made only ensure that the so-called “Tot Mom” remains in the headlines, if out of public sight.

In the search for where those videos were made and where Anthony has been spending her time several sources directed The Daily Beast to an address here in this tucked away community along Florida’s central Treasure Coast, a two hour drive southeast of Orlando.  It’s a place touted for its good schools, low crime rate and is described as peaceful community.  It’s also just a few miles from Port St. Lucie where Jerry Lyons, the defense team’s private detective, lives.

The information about Anthony’s whereabouts supplied by my sources included a specific address that turned out to be the Cross Church of Palm City and indicated its pastor, Steve Camp, had not only given Casey Anthony sanctuary in this out-of-the-way location but had also been quietly acting as her spiritual advisor.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: January 18, 2012, 04:49:06 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-order-20120118,0,892282.story
Judge says Casey Anthony must answer limited questions
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
3:40 p.m. EST, January 18, 2012

Anthony's civil attorney, Charles Greene, has repeatedly argued that Anthony should not be made to answer questions while her appeal is ongoing.

Casey Anthony's criminal defense lawyer Jose Baez stated during her murder trial that the child actually drowned in her family's backyard pool. Also, recently released depositions of mental health experts show that Casey Anthony told her doctors that her daughter appeared to have died in a drowning.

She also implicated her father in the child's death, according to those two doctors.

TES attorney Marc Wites said Anthony may now either admit to the two questions, deny them or appeal the judge's order. The answers will come in written form, he said.

The first TES request for admission Anthony must respond to states: "Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming pool at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008."

The second request for admission Anthony must answer states: "Admit that you were aware in September 2008 and October 2008 that EquuSearch was conducting searches for your daughter."

Munyon's order says Anthony does not – at this time – have to respond to a request for admission that she met with Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch at her parents' home in August 2008. Nor does she have to admit or deny that her parents were present when she met with Miller.

She also doesn't have to answer separate questions posed by TES asking her to identify everyone present at her parents' home each time Miller visited and asking her to give the name, address and phone number of Caylee's biological father.

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: January 18, 2012, 05:10:36 PM »

DON'T MISS!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: January 18, 2012, 05:18:38 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-order-20120118,0,892282.story
Judge says Casey Anthony must answer limited questions
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
3:40 p.m. EST, January 18, 2012

Anthony's civil attorney, Charles Greene, has repeatedly argued that Anthony should not be made to answer questions while her appeal is ongoing.

Casey Anthony's criminal defense lawyer Jose Baez stated during her murder trial that the child actually drowned in her family's backyard pool. Also, recently released depositions of mental health experts show that Casey Anthony told her doctors that her daughter appeared to have died in a drowning.

She also implicated her father in the child's death, according to those two doctors.

TES attorney Marc Wites said Anthony may now either admit to the two questions, deny them or appeal the judge's order. The answers will come in written form, he said.

The first TES request for admission Anthony must respond to states: "Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming pool at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008."

The second request for admission Anthony must answer states: "Admit that you were aware in September 2008 and October 2008 that EquuSearch was conducting searches for your daughter."

Munyon's order says Anthony does not – at this time – have to respond to a request for admission that she met with Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch at her parents' home in August 2008. Nor does she have to admit or deny that her parents were present when she met with Miller.

She also doesn't have to answer separate questions posed by TES asking her to identify everyone present at her parents' home each time Miller visited and asking her to give the name, address and phone number of Caylee's biological father.

BBM

The way Casey Anthony answers the two questions will be very interesting. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: January 18, 2012, 05:28:48 PM »

Muffy,I agree. 

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: January 18, 2012, 05:30:46 PM »

Muffy,I agree. 

I am guessing she'll appeal the Judge's order.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: January 18, 2012, 05:31:22 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/delray-beach-attorney-in-thick-of-bidding-war-2109621.html
Delray Beach attorney in thick of bidding war for Casey Anthony interview
By Jane Musgrave
Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
Updated: 5:08 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012
Posted: 5:02 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012

DELRAY BEACH — A bidding war is under way between rival groups seeking to be the first to interview accused and famously acquitted accused child killer Casey Anthony. And a Delray Beach attorney is in the thick of it.

Attorney Spencer Kuvin this week fired off a letter to attorneys representing a celebrity-based web site, telling them to back off. If anyone is going to get the exclusive rights to interview Anthony it's going to be his client, Private Elevator Productions, Kuvin said in a cease-and-desist letter to a California attorney who represents thedirty.com.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: January 18, 2012, 05:32:55 PM »

Muffy,I agree. 

That's my guess. 
Among other names,I am gonna call her chicken chit.

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: January 18, 2012, 05:37:42 PM »

Muffy,I agree. 

Unfortunately, you're probably right about that, Brandi.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: January 18, 2012, 05:51:38 PM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/18/is-casey-anthony-hiding-in-palm-city-florida.html
Is Casey Anthony Hiding in Palm City, Florida?
Jan 18, 2012 1:37 PM EST
Last year’s most notorious defendant has all but vanished since her acquittal—but sources tell Diane Dimond she may have been given sanctuary at a church on Florida’s Treasure Coast.

PALM CITY, Florida—Where is 25-year-old Casey Anthony?  Since her notorious acquittal last July in the murder of her 2 ½-year-old daughter, Caylee, and her subsequent release from jail in Orlando, reporters and Internet sleuths have been on her trail in a largely fruitless search.

Recently—and mysteriously—released video diaries Anthony made only ensure that the so-called “Tot Mom” remains in the headlines, if out of public sight.

In the search for where those videos were made and where Anthony has been spending her time several sources directed The Daily Beast to an address here in this tucked away community along Florida’s central Treasure Coast, a two hour drive southeast of Orlando.  It’s a place touted for its good schools, low crime rate and is described as peaceful community.  It’s also just a few miles from Port St. Lucie where Jerry Lyons, the defense team’s private detective, lives.

The information about Anthony’s whereabouts supplied by my sources included a specific address that turned out to be the Cross Church of Palm City and indicated its pastor, Steve Camp, had not only given Casey Anthony sanctuary in this out-of-the-way location but had also been quietly acting as her spiritual advisor.
Now that must be interesting....a man of the cloth trying to be a spiritual advisor to a very evil person.....how they must go round in circles.    Also, I didn't think that "spiritual" therapy was what the State of Fla was looking for, when asking on the probation form about treatment.  Casey is such a player.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: January 18, 2012, 06:30:53 PM »

I'm away from home and only have my  IPhone with me which I'm not too good at but I wanted to say what my interest where Casey Anthony is.  I believe that the attention which she is being given, at least on this forum is not the kind of attention she craves.  I think she deserves to be hunted and  ostracized in every way which would be hard to do if one didn't know where she is.  Casey likes adulation, not criticism.  Since the justice system of FL failed, I don't see how making her life miserable Is not in order.  All attention is not the same.  In fact, if the occasion arose, I might picket her myself.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: January 18, 2012, 06:38:13 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/wheres-casey-anthony-we-have-other-people-who-need-to-be-found.html
Where’s Casey Anthony? We have other people who need to be found
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia — posted by halboedeker on January, 18 2012 5:58 PM
Discuss This: Comments(11)

We have another possible answer to Casey Anthony’s whereabouts. Diane Dimond of The Daily Beast reports that Anthony could be at a church in Palm City.

People magazine recently reported that Anthony is living in Port St. Lucie.

Where’s Casey? Some of us just don’t care. The focus on Anthony takes away attention from people who desperately need to be found.

We had a stunning reminder today in Orlando, when a new push was announced to find Jennifer Kesse, who vanished six years ago. A task force of 19 experts, including Chief Medical Examiner Jan Garavaglia, has been assembled to study the case.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: January 18, 2012, 06:50:31 PM »

http://www.bringkidshome.org/update.htm
The Caylee Anthony Memorial Walkway Project
"Building Noah's Ark" The Memorial That Can Not Be Built
Are you the Last Donor We are Searching For?
January 2012 Update

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.