March 28, 2024, 02:59:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 294659 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: January 28, 2012, 04:48:31 AM »

http://nomoneyformurder.com/?p=210
Loose Lips Really Do Sink Ships
Published 01/27/2012 at 1:18 pm

The bit about the town bicycle... 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: January 28, 2012, 04:51:18 AM »

I got into a heated discussion with my husband's friend about the trial.  He is taking the bar exam next month and is working as an intern for a defense attorney in our town.  He told me that he was tasked with writing an essay on all of the things that the prosection did wrong in this case.  I LOST IT!!!  I informed him, (not too nicely), of all the dirty, underhanded tricks the defense team pulled during this trial.  He was not aware of the defense's trickery but tried to explain to me the faults of the prosecution.  Needless to say, he lost that argument.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: January 28, 2012, 04:55:55 AM »

Goof for you! There is a woman that lives in my building! that said she thought casey loved caylee... because she took lots of pics with her.. and that caylee looked loved and nurtured. She didnt think casey was evil!! I tore into her! and made it clear to her that had she followed the trial she would not be of the same opinion.
There so many people out there willing to blame the prosecution.. what about the judge!!! and the inept jurors. They were more pre0occupied with what resteraunt they would be feasting at or what activity! what a travesty of justice.. the blame needs to be placed on the jury... with the help of judge perry.

You go girl! What is it that people think the pics say it all? A friend said something like that to my husband and he went off on him about how small minded that was and then asked why in the heck is kc's face in nearly every pic and video of Caylee for crying out loud, the camera ho. Who does that?! So hubby adds, "yes the pictures do tell a story somewhat don't they?! She was an attention hog!! It couldn't be all about Caylee!!"

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: January 28, 2012, 07:19:23 AM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/jan/28/letter-stop-giving-casey-anthony-attention-by-on/
Letter: Stop giving Casey Anthony attention by putting her on front page
 Lara_Marek    Posted January 28, 2012 at 4 a.m.

::snipping2::
All this is doing is giving her exactly what she desires: attention.

I would prefer to see a nice story about a local hero rather than continue to be bombarded with morbid fascination about a young woman who really couldn't care less about the death of her child.

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2012/01/a-morbid-fascination-with-the-casey-anthony-saga-and-why-it-still-persists/
A morbid fascination with the Casey Anthony saga and why it still persists.
Bookmark and ShareScallywag January 28, 2012

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: January 28, 2012, 10:44:10 AM »

“Caylee’s Law” Passes State Assembly in California with Overwhelming Bipartisan Support, Headed To the State Senate … Kentucky Proposing Law as Well … Delaware Too

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/01/28/caylees-law-passes-state-assembly-in-california-with-overwhelming-bipartisan-support-headed-to-the-state-senate-kentucky-proposing-law-as-well-deleware-too/

Caylee Anthony’s legacy … There may not have been “Justice for Caylee” … however, other children may receive it.

“Caylee’s law” has passed the State Assembly in California with near unanimous support. The bi-partisan supported bill is now headed to the State Senate. The law inspired by the death of 2 year old Caylee Anthony and the outrage of the “not guilty” verdict of Casey Anthony, the child’s mother who was accused and tried for murder. “Caylee’s Law” would make it a crime for a parent to not report a child’s death or disappearance within 24 hours. However, a misdemeanor and only 1 year in jail seems like a rather lame sentence.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: January 28, 2012, 11:43:55 AM »

“Caylee’s Law” Passes State Assembly in California with Overwhelming Bipartisan Support, Headed To the State Senate … Kentucky Proposing Law as Well … Delaware Too

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/01/28/caylees-law-passes-state-assembly-in-california-with-overwhelming-bipartisan-support-headed-to-the-state-senate-kentucky-proposing-law-as-well-deleware-too/

Caylee Anthony’s legacy … There may not have been “Justice for Caylee” … however, other children may receive it.

“Caylee’s law” has passed the State Assembly in California with near unanimous support. The bi-partisan supported bill is now headed to the State Senate. The law inspired by the death of 2 year old Caylee Anthony and the outrage of the “not guilty” verdict of Casey Anthony, the child’s mother who was accused and tried for murder. “Caylee’s Law” would make it a crime for a parent to not report a child’s death or disappearance within 24 hours. However, a misdemeanor and only 1 year in jail seems like a rather lame sentence.

DR. DREW
Aired July 14, 2011 - 21:00   ET

<snipped>

PINSKY: ... What do we, as a public, do with this story that we`ve been so taken by?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I mean, when you think about it, I mean, every tragic event brings about the need for education and change. And it`s unfortunate that a mother could go 31 days without letting anyone know that her daughter was missing. But I mean, it happens time and time again. A horrific event brings about the need for education or change, and that is exactly what is coming out of Caylee`s murder.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/14/ddhln.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: January 28, 2012, 12:28:19 PM »

DR. DREW

<snipped>

PINSKY: ... What do we, as a public, do with this story that we`ve been so taken by?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I mean, when you think about it, I mean, every tragic event brings about the need for education and change. And it`s unfortunate that a mother could go 31 days without letting anyone know that her daughter was missing. But I mean, it happens time and time again. A horrific event brings about the need for education or change, and that is exactly what is coming out of Caylee`s murder.

<snipped>

HOLLOWAY is right...
OT, I remember Our Lady of the Angels School fire like it was yesterday.
Within 12 months after, ALL schools had outside fire escape's which before only stairs were the children's way out. 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: January 28, 2012, 12:58:29 PM »

The more I read of the book, Imperfect Justice, the more I dislike the Anthony Family. Thought I was over it. It has just solidified my feelings that right from the first day, when they started to focus on Casey, that Cindy knew and the cover up began.
Why would a cadaver dog ( Gerus ) hit one day and not the next on spots in the yard ?
I have no answer. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: January 28, 2012, 03:01:22 PM »

http://nomoneyformurder.com/?p=216
Jose Baez – When Winning Is Really Losing
Published 01/27/2012 at 2:54 pm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: January 28, 2012, 03:52:04 PM »

DR. DREW

<snipped>

DREW PINSKY, HOST: ... What do we, as a public, do with this story that we`ve been so taken by?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, I mean, when you think about it, I mean, every tragic event brings about the need for education and change. And it`s unfortunate that a mother could go 31 days without letting anyone know that her daughter was missing. But I mean, it happens time and time again. A horrific event brings about the need for education or change, and that is exactly what is coming out of Caylee`s murder.

<snipped>

HOLLOWAY is right...
OT, I remember Our Lady of the Angels School fire like it was yesterday.
Within 12 months after, ALL schools had outside fire escape's which before only stairs were the children's way out. 

pharlap

In hindsight there are so many areas of our lives where unintentionally our failed actions have created unforeseen consequences ... consequences that have caused us and others untold grief.  It is what we do with what we learn through the experience is what counts from that moment on.  Caylee's law was a big step towards affirming the rights of those who are vulnerable.

I quiety recite the following words each morning before getting out of bed to begin a new day.  It does help.

The Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Janet

+++++

I Feel Such Regret

Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 31
:  Clutching both portraits, Jug and I drive to the private hangar at the far side of the Birmingham airport.  On the way I contact Cingular Wireless and have international calling activated on my cell.  I activate Natalee's too.  If she has hers with her, she can call me now.  If she had had international calling last night, she could have called someone for help.  Why didn't we do this before she left?  I feel such regret.

THE FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION

Sunny Tillman

<snipped>   

When asked what main message she and Beth wished to convey with this book, Sunny had this to say in response, “The preface says it all.”

“Messages of personal safety, travel safety, and strength of faith are clear in “Loving Natalee.” It’s about hope. It’s about rising from victim to victor. It’s the story of one woman’s courage to fight for her daughter. Every parent and every young adult must read the book.”

Beth Holloway now travels and gives safety speeches in an effort to help others and educate people on the reality of her situation. With this work, she hopes to help prevent the experience with Natalee from happening to another family.  If you are interested in learning more about Loving Natalee, please visit this web site.

http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

https://one.fsu.edu/community/Page.aspx?pid=2212&srctid=1&erid=3719399

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #970 on: January 28, 2012, 03:55:59 PM »

Thanks Trimm I hope everything she says is true. It just makes me smile knowing he is getting his payback.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: January 28, 2012, 04:12:42 PM »

Thanks Trimm I hope everything she says is true. It just makes me smile knowing he is getting his payback.

awesome news

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: January 28, 2012, 04:17:42 PM »

The more I read of the book, Imperfect Justice, the more I dislike the Anthony Family. Thought I was over it. It has just solidified my feelings that right from the first day, when they started to focus on Casey, that Cindy knew and the cover up began.
Why would a cadaver dog ( Gerus ) hit one day and not the next on spots in the yard ?
I have no answer. 

didnt cindy make a comment like
she knew caylee was in the woods.. it was easy for her to know and accept  that.because. she was with jesus and only her shell lay in those woods.. not verbatim.?

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: January 28, 2012, 05:00:04 PM »

I have no answer. 

didnt cindy make a comment like
she knew caylee was in the woods.. it was easy for her to know and accept  that.because. she was with jesus and only her shell lay in those woods.. not verbatim.?

Yo Monkeys--Hi loca.  Yes, she said something very close to what you remember.  I thought at the time what a cold, heartless creature she is to think of her grandchild's body rotting away in the swamp as just a shell.  While I am not an admirer of Georgette, he did get upset when Caylee's bones were referred to as "remains."  Or maybe it was just an act.  He's good at that.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: January 28, 2012, 05:20:19 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: January 28, 2012, 05:21:36 PM »

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: January 28, 2012, 05:23:04 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 28, 2012, 05:24:07 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: January 28, 2012, 05:25:18 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 28, 2012, 05:26:31 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.