April 19, 2024, 07:56:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dancing with the Stars - Season 14 - Donald Driver Mirror Ball Trophy Winner  (Read 146309 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: April 03, 2012, 05:30:06 AM »

I'm putting it out there now ~ I think it'll be between Katherine/Mark and Will/Cheryl . . . what are y'all thinking?

Yes...for me, that would be my wish...

What exactly is that William most known for...except his hotness?...

hahahahaha.  I guess in his case, hotness is enough!  sizzle sizzle. 

I better keep this at the ready this season!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: April 03, 2012, 06:35:11 AM »

'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Katherine Jenkins has 'most memorable' performance

Maria Menounos shines, but Jack Wagner is forgettable in Week 3

By Joyce Chen / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 2:10 AM

The celebs went from flashy to heartfelt in Week 3 of “Dancing with the Stars” — and Katherine Jenkins and her partner did something that hasn’t been done yet this season.

The week’s theme was “My Most Memorable Year,” and the contestants were about evenly divided between sharing times of tragedy and moments of inspiration.

Jack Wagner, who kicked off the night, was entirely forgettable. But Maria Menounos made a strong first impression in a sensual rumba across the dance floor with partner Derek Hough, set to Madonna’s “Material Girl.”

There was nothing upbeat about the memories Menounos shared of collecting change in Boston bars while growing up. But the “Extra” television host heated up the ballroom with a will-they-won’t-they almost-kiss with her Mormon dance partner.

It had head judge Len Goodman praising that it was “a mix of the ballroom, with a little touch of the bedroom.”

Gavin DeGraw’s soulful moves to Billy Joel's “New York State of Mind” had judge Carrie Ann Inaba excited. The singer got all nostalgic about how he saw the Piano Man in concert in New York City and decided that he too wanted to be an entertainer.

Young Roshon Fegan related a similar sentiment about how he was inspired by seeing his first Michael Jackson show in 1996 — and one of the judges even compared his performance to the Gloved One.

“Michael Jackson would love it and so do I,” judge Bruno Tonioli assured the Disney star. “Uncanny.”

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/television/dancing-stars-recap-katherine-jenkins-memorable-performance-article-1.1054936#ixzz1qyKJ5HzT
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: April 03, 2012, 11:16:35 AM »

Jaleel White Says Drama with Kym Johnson Is 'Completely Exaggerated'

By Monica Rizzo
Tuesday April 03, 2012 09:20 AM EDT

Jaleel White knew Dancing with the Stars would put him back in the spotlight. But he didn't know that he and pro partner Kym Johnson would be the focus of behind-the-scenes drama.

"It was completely exaggerated," White, 35, said backstage following Monday night's performances, after reports surfaced that he had erupted into a tirade against his partner on Friday.

The former Family Matters star reportedly stepped on Johnson's foot during a rehearsal, and then yelled at her when he thought she overreacted to the pain it caused.

"Jaleel definitely was out of line," a source tells PEOPLE. "It basically didn't have anything to do with Kym or her foot – he was just stressed out and ready to snap."

Fellow contestant Donald Driver and pro dancer Mark Ballas reportedly had to intervene and diffuse the situation. "Both Mark and Donald wound up having words with him," the source continues, "mostly trying to get him to realize that he needed to just get a grip already."

But White, 35, says reports of his outburst, rather than his reaction, were overblown. "We go to work every day, and there is an alley full of tabloid reporters," says White. "It's not fair to us and that's life, and I hope people can see through it. There's no drama in my life."

::snipping2::

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20584027,00.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing10%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D148735
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: April 03, 2012, 11:17:34 AM »

I'm beginning to think this guy has a short fuse.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: April 03, 2012, 01:54:26 PM »

good gosh.  Melissa looked like she was putting the moves on Maks, right at the end of the show.  ick.

I thought it was just me.  Jmo, Melissa doesn't come across as a likeable person to me sorry to say.
Maybe going threw a divorce is making her like this.
Love her 2b ex! 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: April 03, 2012, 08:27:34 PM »

good gosh.  Melissa looked like she was putting the moves on Maks, right at the end of the show.  ick.

I thought it was just me.  Jmo, Melissa doesn't come across as a likeable person to me sorry to say.
Maybe going threw a divorce is making her like this.
Love her 2b ex! 
I like him, too ~ Bruce Boxleitner ~

Wonder what Maks thinks of Melissa  . . . hmmmm.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: April 03, 2012, 08:28:38 PM »

I didn't get to see all the dances last night.  Who does everyone think is going to go home tonight.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: April 03, 2012, 08:33:26 PM »

Hi, San!

I'm thinking most of us are figuring:  Gavin or Gladys or Sherri . . . maybe Melissa (that's my pick to pack her bags.) 

She seemed kind of icky towards Maks as the credits rolled at the end of the show.  It was just weird to me.   

Does that have anything to do with her dancing . . . heck no.  Monkey Devil!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: April 03, 2012, 08:48:14 PM »

Hi, San!

I'm thinking most of us are figuring:  Gavin or Gladys or Sherri . . . maybe Melissa (that's my pick to pack her bags.) 

She seemed kind of icky towards Maks as the credits rolled at the end of the show.  It was just weird to me.   

Does that have anything to do with her dancing . . . heck no.  Monkey Devil!

Well of the four you mentioned I hope Melissa goes.  I just want to see Gladys and Sherri stay another week.  I did happened to catch Gavin and I have to say he brought tears to my eyes when he got emotional.

I just saw Jaleel dance and I saw when he got emotional and I am just going to say it looked fake.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: April 03, 2012, 09:04:44 PM »

Well of the four you mentioned I hope Melissa goes.  I just want to see Gladys and Sherri stay another week.  I did happened to catch Gavin and I have to say he brought tears to my eyes when he got emotional.

I just saw Jaleel dance and I saw when he got emotional and I am just going to say it looked fake.

WOW, San ~ I agree with everything you said . . . . I did think Jaleel did a really good dance, but those crocodile tears were too much . . . I couldn't see them.  Monkey Devil!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: April 03, 2012, 09:12:29 PM »

I was hoping they really would do what Len suggested:  send no one home this week . . . wouldn't that be cool ! 
(well, unless it's Melissa  Monkey Devil!)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: April 03, 2012, 09:17:33 PM »

I'm putting it out there now ~ I think it'll be between Katherine/Mark and Will/Cheryl . . . what are y'all thinking?

Yes...for me, that would be my wish...

What exactly is that William most known for...except his hotness?...

hahahahaha.  I guess in his case, hotness is enough!  sizzle sizzle. 

I better keep this at the ready this season!

That is so hilarious . . I meant to comment last night! 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: April 03, 2012, 09:36:39 PM »

I was hoping they really would do what Len suggested:  send no one home this week . . . wouldn't that be cool ! 

Wasn't it more fun when we didn't like someone.  Bring back the Kardashians  Monkey Devil!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: April 03, 2012, 09:42:39 PM »

Wasn't it more fun when we didn't like someone.  Bring back the Kardashians  Monkey Devil!
Isn't that the truth ~ I remember how I got sick of listening to Paul McCartney's ex-wife talk about her lack of a leg.
And, I remember Jennifer Grey constantly talking about her various pains . . . oh yeah.
Gosh, I sound really cold-hearted. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: April 03, 2012, 10:04:48 PM »

Well, shoot.  I like both of these guys.

Adios to Jack and Anna. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: April 03, 2012, 10:07:42 PM »

Hmmmm.. Don't agree with Jack getting voted off...he was a lot better than some of the others. I truly wish that it was a real dance/talent show/contest and not a popularity contest.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: April 03, 2012, 10:07:45 PM »

Adios to Jack and Anna. 

I liked everyone too.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: April 03, 2012, 10:08:26 PM »

Adios to Jack and Anna. 

I liked everyone too.

Me too

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: April 03, 2012, 10:08:50 PM »

Isn't that the truth ~ I remember how I got sick of listening to Paul McCartney's ex-wife talk about her lack of a leg.
And, I remember Jennifer Grey constantly talking about her various pains . . . oh yeah.
Gosh, I sound really cold-hearted. 

You're not cold hearted.  I would have said the same thing 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: April 03, 2012, 10:12:31 PM »

Hey, y'all ~ I've got to get a life.   I just realized I spent most of the show on here by myself ... just posting over and over . hahaha .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.