April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dancing with the Stars - Season 14 - Donald Driver Mirror Ball Trophy Winner  (Read 146326 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2012, 10:16:25 PM »

Hey, y'all ~ I've got to get a life.   I just realized I spent most of the show on here by myself ... just posting over and over . hahaha .

Hi tcumom   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2012, 10:21:42 PM »

Hey, y'all ~ I've got to get a life.   I just realized I spent most of the show on here by myself ... just posting over and over . hahaha .

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2012, 10:25:17 PM »

I was late to the party..only saw about the last half hour...Then I was wrestling the my maniac pup...sigh...hard to post when a lab puppy is trying to crawl in my lap!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2012, 11:03:36 PM »

Niighty night!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: April 03, 2012, 11:09:55 PM »

Niighty night!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: April 04, 2012, 06:36:10 AM »

I was late to the party..only saw about the last half hour...Then I was wrestling the my maniac pup...sigh...hard to post when a lab puppy is trying to crawl in my lap!
But, she is such a cute, lovable little rascal, right!   an angelic monkey

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: April 04, 2012, 07:28:55 AM »

Saw the show, Sorry I wasn't here to share!  Sure wish it didn't take 2 hours to give us the bad news that Jack was the second to go........ I really thought it would be Gavin Whateverhisnameis that would get the boot!

Been a very busy day here in N. Texas, guess we were lucky to see the show at all....40 miles is the closest any of those twisters got to me.  What a mess and so greatful no one was seriously injured, at least at last report.

Till next week.............Hope its Gavin or I'd even go for whiny Melissa......Does look like it will be a female that takes the trophy this year......If its the latino lover........We'll know the show is fixed!!!!!!!!!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: April 04, 2012, 06:40:59 PM »

Saw the show, Sorry I wasn't here to share!  Sure wish it didn't take 2 hours to give us the bad news that Jack was the second to go........ I really thought it would be Gavin Whateverhisnameis that would get the boot!

Been a very busy day here in N. Texas, guess we were lucky to see the show at all....40 miles is the closest any of those twisters got to me.  What a mess and so greatful no one was seriously injured, at least at last report.

Till next week.............Hope its Gavin or I'd even go for whiny Melissa......Does look like it will be a female that takes the trophy this year......If its the latino lover........We'll know the show is fixed!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Babs ~ So glad you're okay . . . those tornadoes were something else. 
I live north of Austin, and was menacing-looking here for a while. 
We'll see you next week, and yes, I'm voting for Melissa to pack her bags, bosoms, and fish lips .   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: April 04, 2012, 06:42:40 PM »

Hey, Babs ~ So glad you're okay . . . those tornadoes were something else. 
I live north of Austin, and was menacing-looking here for a while. 
We'll see you next week, and yes, I'm voting for Melissa to pack her bags, bosoms, and fish lips .   

LOLOLOL  Nemo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: April 04, 2012, 09:52:28 PM »

Tcumom...one of our daughters lives in Leander, near Austin...
Other one lives in McKinney Texas...all were ok ...

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: April 04, 2012, 10:10:57 PM »

Tcumom...one of our daughters lives in Leander, near Austin...
Other one lives in McKinney Texas...all were ok ...
Oh, my gosh!  I live in Georgetown . . . or, as some of us say, *george-patch*. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: April 04, 2012, 10:12:21 PM »

Cookie, I meant to say I know you're relieved about the McKinney daughter . . . that's pretty darn close to where the action was ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: April 05, 2012, 08:11:38 AM »

Tcumom...yep..I knew what u were saying...

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: April 09, 2012, 08:23:47 PM »

oh dear ~ sherri looks like a dominatrix (?) . . . the tango . . .

oh well ~ len and bruno like it ~ maybe I am thinking gutter witih the fishnets, knee high boots, and bosoms on a platter . . . not that there's anything wrong with that stuff.  I'm just old.  Monkey Devil!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: April 09, 2012, 08:26:53 PM »

oh dear ~ sherri looks like a dominatrix (?) . . . the tango . . .

oh well ~ len and bruno like it ~ maybe I am thinking gutter witih the fishnets, knee high boots, and bosoms on a platter . . . not that there's anything wrong with that stuff.  I'm just old.  Monkey Devil!

I thought sherri wasn't that bad.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2012, 08:33:49 PM »

San ~ I know ~ the judges thought she was good, too ~ I think I'll put on my glasses. 

What do you think of Katherine?  She is amazing to me.

Now Bruno is saying she wasn't so good.  I can't figure this out.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2012, 08:34:40 PM »

Katherine and Mark were good.  Bruno is being very critical and Carrie Ann also.  Len said it had promise but it didn't quite deliver.

I must be watching the wrong show  Monkey Devil!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2012, 08:35:19 PM »

San ~ I know ~ the judges thought she was good, too ~ I think I'll put on my glasses. 

What do you think of Katherine?  She is amazing to me.

Now Bruno is saying she wasn't so good.  I can't figure this out.

I disagreed with them.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: April 09, 2012, 08:38:03 PM »

It's kind of like the judges are trying to put a little competition in the group by lowering Katherine's scores this week.  weird.

Last week all 3 judges must have taken happy pills.   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: April 09, 2012, 08:39:37 PM »

It's kind of like the judges are trying to put a little competition in the group by lowering Katherine's scores this week.  weird.

Last week all 3 judges must have taken happy pills.   

Exactly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.