April 16, 2024, 12:07:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dancing with the Stars - Season 14 - Donald Driver Mirror Ball Trophy Winner  (Read 146112 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: May 09, 2012, 09:08:46 PM »

I would love to see Maks get the partner he wants next season.  He seems to complain about his partners.  I want to see what he does when he has a really good partner.  Will he complain as much or be the kind of partner that Mark Balas is.  Can he deliver a routine that is worthy to be in the finals.  Because I have to tell you I don't think he can.  When he was partnered with Erin Andrews his freestyle was the worst.  As soon as I saw that bed I thought to myself oh boy he lost.

He needs to realize that these people aren't pros and he should cut them some slack.

I don't think that his heart is in it anymore.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: May 09, 2012, 11:09:43 PM »

I would love to see Maks get the partner he wants next season.  He seems to complain about his partners.  I want to see what he does when he has a really good partner.  Will he complain as much or be the kind of partner that Mark Balas is.  Can he deliver a routine that is worthy to be in the finals.  Because I have to tell you I don't think he can.  When he was partnered with Erin Andrews his freestyle was the worst.  As soon as I saw that bed I thought to myself oh boy he lost.

He needs to realize that these people aren't pros and he should cut them some slack.

Oh my gosh, San ~ I had totally forgotten (thankfully) about that bed (surprised it wasn't coin-operated) . . . I am laughing so hard thinking back on that.  hee.

I would like to see Maks the stud-muffin have someone he really likes/enjoys . . . maybe he perpetuates the drama and actually gets a thrill from that .

Cookie, what's your take on our boy, Maks ?   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: May 14, 2012, 08:54:00 AM »

Oh my gosh, San ~ I had totally forgotten (thankfully) about that bed (surprised it wasn't coin-operated) . . . I am laughing so hard thinking back on that.  hee.

I would like to see Maks the stud-muffin have someone he really likes/enjoys . . . maybe he perpetuates the drama and actually gets a thrill from that .

Cookie, what's your take on our boy, Maks ?   

I think that Maks has lost his sparkle in the last couple of seasons..I think that he needs to take a break...much as I would miss him, his heart is not in it lately jmo..
Looking forward to the show tonight.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: May 14, 2012, 08:29:40 PM »

Heard on one of the yak shows this morn that they thought its was going to be the guys in the end competing.  I don't agree, think both Catherine & Maria are much better than Donald  and whatshisman
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: May 14, 2012, 08:35:19 PM »

Oh gosh ~ I wanted Donald to get a good score . . . I don't think he will . . . the judges aren't sounding so positive. . . never mind, Bruno is giving good reviews. 

For pete's sake ,  I'm as nervous as if I were out there ! 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: May 14, 2012, 08:36:27 PM »

Babs ~ I want it to be Katherine and Donald . . . forget about that William dude.  The judges seem enamored, though.  rats.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: May 14, 2012, 08:43:24 PM »

Babs ~ I want it to be Katherine and Donald . . . forget about that William dude.  The judges seem enamored, though.  rats.
I agree about Donald,  Derek is my favorite Pro  always has been , he is the best at everything and I like Maria almost as much as Catherine
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: May 14, 2012, 08:55:37 PM »

I agree, Babs!  Derek is a true gem . . . so talented, gracious, AND basically keeps his ego in check. 

Mark is better this season as far as his (IMO) self-promotion.

Oops, here comes William with the Samba.  yuck.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 14, 2012, 08:58:34 PM »

William is awesome! So sexy and rhythm!
They are gonna win!

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: May 14, 2012, 09:19:09 PM »

Who do y'all think is leaving?

I think the judges want Donald to go, for whatever reason. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: May 14, 2012, 09:20:32 PM »

They are gonna win!

Oh, Cookie ~ I love how we chat and all that good stuff . . . and I do NOT want ole' William to win!  But, I'll celebrate for *you* if that's the case!   
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: May 14, 2012, 09:25:24 PM »

Kinda think Catherine, they just seem really hard on her.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: May 14, 2012, 09:33:49 PM »

They are gonna win!

Oh, Cookie ~ I love how we chat and all that good stuff . . . and I do NOT want ole' William to win!  But, I'll celebrate for *you* if that's the case!   

Loves ya!
Did u just see Maria and Derek?? He is such a fantastic dancer! They did wonderful! Fun to watch
I think Donald may be leaving...anyone of the remaining couples would deserve to win!

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: May 14, 2012, 09:43:55 PM »

They are gonna win!

Loves ya!
Did u just see Maria and Derek?? He is such a fantastic dancer! They did wonderful! Fun to watch
I think Donald may be leaving...anyone of the remaining couples would deserve to win!

I really, really think that Maria & Derek are the best......its been a great season, wonderful dancing...........
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: May 14, 2012, 09:45:56 PM »

y'all ~ this season is somethin' else ~ I could handle *any* of them winning (well, maybe not William - sorry, sweet Cookie  ) . . . it has been really fun for me.

I actually kind of like not really knowing a lot of the names signed up for dancing . . . not a lot of pre-conceived opinion, for me at least!

Already wanting the fall season to begin . . . you'd think I'd be ready for a break . . . no way! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: May 14, 2012, 09:50:19 PM »

I will be happy for any of them to win! They are fantastic!

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: May 14, 2012, 09:52:23 PM »

I will be happy for any of them to win! They are fantastic!

Edit to fix quotes.  MB

« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 10:00:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: May 14, 2012, 11:10:29 PM »

I think Katherine will be leaving.  I think she won't be able to dance because she is injured.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: May 15, 2012, 10:22:11 AM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/television/dancing-stars-pros-grade-katherine-jenkins-donald-driver-maria-menounos-william-levy-dwts-article-1.1078396?localLinksEnabled=false
‘Dancing With the Stars’: Our pros grade Katherine Jenkins, Donald Driver, Maria Menounos and William Levy on ‘DWTS’
As ABC reality show nears finale, football player, Extra host stand out

By Ney Melo AND Eva Carrozza / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
May 15, 2012

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 15, 2012, 09:12:53 PM »

Katherine and Mark are going to the finals.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.