April 20, 2024, 12:29:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dancing with the Stars - Season 14 - Donald Driver Mirror Ball Trophy Winner  (Read 146316 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: May 15, 2012, 09:16:41 PM »

Well ~ this sounds so very tacky and petty . . . BUT . . . wow, Katherine made a great recovery from her injury . . . she is practically turning cartwheels upon finding out she and Mark are safe.

I like Katherine .  A lot.  It's just a miracle she was able to be so expressive in her delight.

sigh.  A bad feeling for Donald.  I'll be crushed.  another big sigh.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: May 15, 2012, 09:23:27 PM »

I guess (now that I've settled down) I will pretty much be happy with whoever shows up next week, ALTHOUGH I still think Cheryl still just pretty much dances around William . . . don't throw tomatoes, please!  Monkey Devil!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: May 15, 2012, 09:29:45 PM »

I guess (now that I've settled down) I will pretty much be happy with whoever shows up next week, ALTHOUGH I still think Cheryl still just pretty much dances around William . . . don't throw tomatoes, please!  Monkey Devil!
Totally agree, I so wish it was him leaving tonite.......but......doubt it very much unless the judges have a final say...My feelings either Catherine or Maria should win!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: May 15, 2012, 09:38:02 PM »

Thats plain BULL........Back to it being a popularity contest.....If William wins I call it quits.....period finish, will never watch again...and...I've been loyal since the first show!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: May 15, 2012, 09:40:12 PM »

If William left tonight, I could and would be happy with any of the other 3 winning the whole shebang.  Yeah, for whatever strange reason, those judges are just enamored with William.  He seems very nice, but generally has just gone thru the motions in my opinion.  It's all perception, I guess.

I'm already gearing up for the fall DWTS . . . other than NCIS, this is all I watch . . . I really need a life! 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: May 15, 2012, 09:41:24 PM »

Thats plain BULL........Back to it being a popularity contest.....If William wins I call it quits.....period finish, will never watch again...and...I've been loyal since the first show!
Babs ~ you can't quit . . . you've got to be miserable along with me, if William wins. . . ha.  I'll need some company! 
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: May 15, 2012, 09:47:05 PM »

Well.....Now that its been announced they are bringing back past winners for next season, guess I'm allowed a pass on leaving for good, should be a good show along with some of the characters of the past!

I know what you mean about getting a life, NCIS is about the only one I follow also,and they really left us hanging off the cliff this year......Duckie can't die   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: May 15, 2012, 09:49:12 PM »

If William wins I promise not to gloat...
Like I said last night, any one of the remaining couples would be fine with me as the winner.
 I think that this is the first year that i have not had a clear cut favorite.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: May 15, 2012, 09:57:47 PM »

If William wins I promise not to gloat...
Like I said last night, any one of the remaining couples would be fine with me as the winner.
 I think that this is the first year that i have not had a clear cut favorite.
Too cute, Cookie!  uh oh. . . .they're announcing about Donald and William . . . . William is safe.  drat.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: May 15, 2012, 10:00:02 PM »

Well.....Now that its been announced they are bringing back past winners for next season, guess I'm allowed a pass on leaving for good, should be a good show along with some of the characters of the past!

I know what you mean about getting a life, NCIS is about the only one I follow also,and they really left us hanging off the cliff this year......Duckie can't die   
I *can* tell you about darling Duckie (aka Ilya Kuriakin-The Man From Uncle!) if you want to know if he'll be back . . . let me know!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: May 15, 2012, 10:01:01 PM »

Don't hate William cause he is beautiful...and also in the finals...just sayin lol

Bet Donald is going. I think that he is a wonderful dancer.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: May 15, 2012, 10:03:25 PM »

Don't hate William cause he is beautiful...and also in the finals...just sayin lol

Bet Donald is going. I think that he is a wonderful dancer.
I agree . . . adios to Donald .  boohoo .  Maria has Derek, too, which really helps.  I think.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: May 15, 2012, 10:04:15 PM »

I *can* tell you about darling Duckie (aka Ilya Kuriakin-The Man From Uncle!) if you want to know if he'll be back . . . let me know!

Yes please, I can't wait till September...........I loved "The Man from U.N.C.L.E"
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: May 15, 2012, 10:04:37 PM »

I AM STUNNED . . .
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: May 15, 2012, 10:05:09 PM »

I think Derek and Maria are stunned, too.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: May 15, 2012, 10:05:29 PM »

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: May 15, 2012, 10:08:06 PM »

Yes please, I can't wait till September...........I loved "The Man from U.N.C.L.E"

Too funny . . . I was thinking, heck . . probably no one around here was around for Man from Uncle ! 

David McCallum just signed a few weeks back for another 2 years!  yipeee!

Some of the others are in *contract negotiations.*  I sound like a groupie -  hahaha.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: May 15, 2012, 10:08:34 PM »

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're not kidding!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: May 15, 2012, 10:11:04 PM »

Very surprised at the outcome! Wow!

Is man from uncle coming back? I used to watch that years ago!
Who was the dark haired guy ?

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: May 15, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »

Very surprised at the outcome! Wow!

Is man from uncle coming back? I used to watch that years ago!
Who was the dark haired guy ?

Robert Vaughn - no, it's not coming back . . . but, David McCallum is on NCIS, and just as *cute* as he was 40 years ago!  Boy, am I old!
Now I'm trying to remember Robert Vaugh's character's name.  Have to Google it, I guess.  Wouldn't it be sooo cool if some of those classy, non-trashy shows came back.  wishful thinking. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.