March 19, 2024, 12:20:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #2 11/30/11 - 12/10/11  (Read 427590 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2011, 07:39:22 PM »

Camden Sheriff asks public help in identifying body found beside I-95 at Woodbine
Woman found Wednesday lying just inside a fence off the northbound access ramp

WOODBINE, Ga. | The Camden County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying a body found Wednesday at an access ramp on Interstate 95.

The white female was found about 2:30 p.m. by a truck driver who stopped on the side of the road to have a flat tire repaired.

Deputy William Terrell declined to say Thursday how she died but said, “absolutely, it was foul play.’’

The woman was 5-foot-2, weighed about 140 pounds, thought to be 25 to 35 years old and had dark brown hair.

Medical examiners estimate she had been beside the road five to six days.

The victim also had two tattoos: a ribbon on her lower left leg and a butterfly with “Babycakes” above over it on her lower back, both of them blue.

::snipping2::

http://jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2011-12-01/story/camden-sheriff-asks-public-help-identifying-body-found-beside-i-95
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2011, 07:45:59 PM »

Texas EquuSearch may join search for missing mom

ORLANDO, Fla. —
The search for missing woman Michelle Parker continued Thursday in the Lake Ellenor area, as Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller flew into Orlando at the request of lead suspect Dale Smith II's attorneys.

Miller's group has been to Orlando before, having searched in vain for Caylee Anthony in 2008.

The group was contacted earlier in the week by Mark Nejame, Smith's attorney. Texas Equusearch may not be able to actually search for anything. At the Lake Ellanor search site, not even ATVs that could get through the thick brush choked with thorns and vines

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/texas-equusearch-may-join-search-missing-mom-miche/nFrTy/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2011, 07:59:22 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Going on @nancygracehln in 30 minutes with the latest on #MichelleParker Please continue to keep Michelle and her family in your prayers.
47 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23MichelleParker

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2011, 08:06:45 PM »

Camden Sheriff asks public help in identifying body found beside I-95 at Woodbine
Woman found Wednesday lying just inside a fence off the northbound access ramp

WOODBINE, Ga. | The Camden County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying a body found Wednesday at an access ramp on Interstate 95.

The white female was found about 2:30 p.m. by a truck driver who stopped on the side of the road to have a flat tire repaired.

Deputy William Terrell declined to say Thursday how she died but said, “absolutely, it was foul play.’’

The woman was 5-foot-2, weighed about 140 pounds, thought to be 25 to 35 years old and had dark brown hair.

Medical examiners estimate she had been beside the road five to six days.

The victim also had two tattoos: a ribbon on her lower left leg and a butterfly with “Babycakes” above over it on her lower back, both of them blue.

http://jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2011-12-01/story/camden-sheriff-asks-public-help-identifying-body-found-beside-i-95

I hope she is identified soon, for her family's sake.   No disrespect intended, but she sounds like Zanny.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2011, 09:58:32 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/

Prime suspect in missing mom case given custody of kids; Lake Ellenor search ends

ORLANDO, Fla. —

*A woman's body was found along I-95 in Georgia, about 30 minutes north of Jacksonville, said the Camden County Sheriff's Office. There is no official confirmation that the body has anything to do with Parker, but officials said they are investigating the possibility. *

The prime suspect in the case of missing mother Michelle Parker was given custody of their two children on Wednesday, as the search for Parker in Lake Ellenor and in a wooded area ended for the day. The search was near Oakridge Road, which was the site of Parker's last cell phone 'ping' two weeks ago.

During an emergency hearing on Wednesday, a judge ruled that Dale Smith Jr. will keep custody of the two 3-year-old twins.

<snipped>

However, DCF argued that the children are at risk with Smith because of his violent criminal history.         

DCF said Parker accused Smith of bruising her arm several years ago and that her 11-year-old son accused him of hitting her in front of them.

"He is who he is. His behavior defines him in this case," said DCF attorney Joe Iuzzolino.

Smith knocked an ABC photographer to the ground on Wednesday. Court records show that kind of behavior is not new for Smith.

<snipped>

I tell you, I really am sorry Mark NeJame took this case. I think he will be sorry.

I completely agree.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2011, 10:17:25 PM »

Yup, Daddy is a jem and a real azzhat with his smary remarks.        All he left out was flippin the bird and he could  have been a mummbles clone http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-video-dale-smith-family-leaving-court-hearing/vFMHK/

Feel so sorry for those twins -- they belong with Michelle's parents.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2011, 10:52:21 PM »

at 3:27-3:30 you can see the change in his face,like the blink of an eye
http://www.wesh.com/news/29895691/detail.html

I'd hate to be three years old, very short and very helpless and left at his mercy - he is mean.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2011, 11:36:50 PM »

I'd hate to be three years old, very short and very helpless and left at his mercy - he is mean.

So is his father.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2011, 12:50:13 AM »

So is his father.

Just an honest observation since we don't know these people, but the impression left after watching footage is that his mama is mean too.  His parents give me the heebie jeebies.

Worst than pushing the cameraman into the sign was when he took off in his truck with that girl not even all the way in it... she was literally leaning out of the truck trying to shut the door when he took off pretty quickly.  That act alone is indicative of a person willing to act out in anger and one who disregards the safety of others.

This guy's a ticking timebomb when under pressure and those babies should not be with him.  If the twins wind up harmed I hope that judge is removed from the bench for placing them in danger.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2011, 01:26:57 AM »

So is his father.

Just an honest observation since we don't know these people, but the impression left after watching footage is that his mama is mean too.  His parents give me the heebie jeebies.

Worst than pushing the cameraman into the sign was when he took off in his truck with that girl not even all the way in it... she was literally leaning out of the truck trying to shut the door when he took off pretty quickly.  That act alone is indicative of a person willing to act out in anger and one who disregards the safety of others.

This guy's a ticking timebomb when under pressure and those babies should not be with him.  If the twins wind up harmed I hope that judge is removed from the bench for placing them in danger.

This is the mother and father leaving the hearing.

I agree, she was just as gruff with the reporters as the father. (And not dressed appropriately IMO for the occasion.)

I think Dale Jr is a walking time bomb also. And maybe his parents too.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #150 on: December 02, 2011, 05:37:28 AM »

ive been thinking about DSjr,involved in michelle disappearance,i think he could have
done it all,whatever it was by his self,i think if he told the kids,go to your room and be
quite,they would with no problem,or stay in the car and be quite they would
his time line is longer than 1hr 12min,the hummer wasnt found till the next afternoon
he prob told dad im going go back and look around for her,ill be back soon
so there is plenty of time for him to fig things out,if he did something to michelle
could be why he didnt sleep,busy working the details out,does it look like that cam
covers his driveway

Goodmorning Monkey's,

CW618

Do you know if the "Bully" has a carport, at his Condo?  I am curious.  How could a car just vanish and resurface?

TIA.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: December 02, 2011, 06:20:38 AM »

WOW!  Tim Miller was served with a deposition subpoena from Casey Anthony as soon as he stepped off the plane!  I bet Tim isn't real happy with MNJ right about now. Check out the video at the link, several items of interest.     http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/texas-equusearch-may-join-search-missing-mom-miche/nFrTy/

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: December 02, 2011, 06:31:54 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-michelle-parker-search-dale-smith-20111201,0,7469885.story

Michelle Parker missing: Her youngest children don't know she's disappeared
The Texas EquuSearch search-and-rescue team joined volunteers this morning in the ongoing search for Michelle Parker

Stewart took care of the twins for nearly 24 hours and said Thursday the children seemed healthy and happy.

However, before reuniting with the children, Parker's family took care to remove missing person posters and T-shirts with Parker's face on them. When the children asked for their mother, Stewart told them she was at work.

"It breaks my heart," she said.

The children have lived with Stewart and her family on-and-off for most of their lives and have bedrooms at her home. They wanted French fries and chocolate milk, so the family took them to McDonald's.

Once home, the twins played with their new Chihuahua puppy their mother bought for them recently and then got ready for bed.

The next day they were returned to their father, whom they are not accustomed to spending so much time with, Stewart said.

"It was heart wrenching because they were happy to be with us. I really know Michelle would want them to be with us," Stewart said. "I think we are going to work out some amicable grandma visit time."

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: December 02, 2011, 06:33:59 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Donations-made-to-help-search-for-missing-mother-Michelle-Parker/-/1637132/4861768/-/10efm86/-/index.html

Donations made to help search for missing mother Michelle Parker
Parker vanished Nov. 17

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: December 02, 2011, 07:04:56 AM »

So is his father.

Yep. Timebomb is the perfect description. It's just a matter of time before those children get hurt in some way. It's not a matter of if but when. If not directly by these "creatures" those little darlings could get hurt indirectly by his tantrums. So glad DCF is still going after those babies. Lord please protect the little ones, show us where their beautiful mother is, heal all the hearts that are hurting, and bring the guilty party/ies to justice swiftly.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: December 02, 2011, 07:16:56 AM »

Yep. Timebomb is the perfect description. It's just a matter of time before those children get hurt in some way. It's not a matter of if but when. If not directly by these "creatures" those little darlings could get hurt indirectly by his tantrums. So glad DCF is still going after those babies. Lord please protect the little ones, show us where their beautiful mother is, heal all the hearts that are hurting, and bring the guilty party/ies to justice swiftly.
Amen

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: December 02, 2011, 08:35:36 AM »

WOW!  Tim Miller was served with a deposition subpoena from Casey Anthony as soon as he stepped off the plane!  I bet Tim isn't real happy with MNJ right about now. Check out the video at the link, several items of interest.     http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/texas-equusearch-may-join-search-missing-mom-miche/nFrTy/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: December 02, 2011, 08:39:06 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/29905304/detail.html
EquuSearch To Help Look For Michelle Parker
Search For Missing Mother Enters 3rd Week
POSTED: 6:49 am EST December 2, 2011
UPDATED: 7:10 am EST December 2, 2011

Video at link.
Parker's youngest children, 3-year-old twins, are in the custody of their father, Dale Smith, who is the prime suspect in Parker's disappearance.

The Department of Children and Families worked to prevent that because of concerns about Smith's criminal history.

Video of Smith apparently throwing a shoulder into a news photographer while walking into a custody hearing could come into play in the DCF effort to have the custody of the children changed.

"We have concerns about the potential for violence or reaction with the father," DCF spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29905304/detail.html#ixzz1fNsIcEQR

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: December 02, 2011, 09:28:31 AM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

Smith has been accused of violent behavior before, although his most recent conviction was a decade ago. He was arrested for criminal domestic battery in South Carolina in 2000 after an alleged fight with his second wife, Shannon Smith.

According to an incident report, Dale told police that he was in a fight at a bar that night and Shannon got angry when he got home and told her about it. In a statement to police, he claimed that she slapped him and would not stop hitting him so he grabbed her by the leg and dragged her out of their apartment. Her head hit a railing outside and began bleeding, so he took her to the hospital, although he stopped to pick up a friend on the way.

In her statement, his wife said he had pinned her down and “rubbed someone’s blood from his knuckles on my face.” After he dragged her outside, she said, “I told him to leave me alone and kept yelling ‘Help me’ to hope someone heard me.”

“He said he was going to kill himself and either ‘going to kill us together because he can’t live without me’,” Shannon Smith wrote. Arresting officers also noted that Smith “made many comments about wanting to die for hurting his wife.”

Smith was a Marine at the time and he was later convicted by a general court martial on domestic violence and drug-related charges, according to military records.

In 1996, Smith was accused of hitting a man in the head with a wooden chair at a party, court records showed. He pleaded guilty to battery in that case.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: December 02, 2011, 09:35:42 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Michelle Parker Missing Person
Thank you to everyone that came out and supported the cause. It was a good night, but tomorrow we'll be back to work- LOOKING FOR MICHELLE!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.