March 18, 2024, 09:11:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #2 11/30/11 - 12/10/11  (Read 427574 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: December 02, 2011, 02:33:33 PM »

Just wanted to thank Brandi for all the great shot....and everyone for keeping up with this care still raw and haven't healed over Caylee's injustice and I don't want to live in anger daily.  I think Tim left Orlando because 1. HE HATES BEING IN ORLANDO, 2. he was served the moment he got off the plane and he was obviously pizzed and disgusted, and 3. he is confident the Local Branch of TES is doing a good job and he had nothing to offer by physically being there.   JMO

Hi Sunny!

Thank you.

I agree about Tim. I feel sorry for him and I am not feeling good about Mark NeJame right now, having asked Tim to come to Orlando and a few other things.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2011, 02:35:59 PM »

Just wanted to thank Brandi for all the great shot....and everyone for keeping up with this care case. I am still raw and haven't healed over Caylee's injustice and I don't want to live in anger daily. So i just check in and keep up with what's going on....but can't get involved.  I think Tim left Orlando because 1. HE HATES BEING IN ORLANDO, 2. he was served the moment he got off the plane and he was obviously pizzed and disgusted, and 3. he is confident the Local Branch of TES is doing a good job and he had nothing to offer by physically being there.   JMO

well that didn't make a lot of sense...so I corrected in bold type....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2011, 02:36:16 PM »

Just wanted to thank Brandi for all the great shot....and everyone for keeping up with this care still raw and haven't healed over Caylee's injustice and I don't want to live in anger daily.  I think Tim left Orlando because 1. HE HATES BEING IN ORLANDO, 2. he was served the moment he got off the plane and he was obviously pizzed and disgusted, and 3. he is confident the Local Branch of TES is doing a good job and he had nothing to offer by physically being there.   JMO
Except for his fantastic sonar....   I don't blame him for leaving, he does have to look out for himself and his organization.  I just wish we knew if he felt this was another CA case.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2011, 02:40:33 PM »

Hi Sunny!

Thank you.

I agree about Tim. I feel sorry for him and I am not feeling good about Mark NeJame right now, having asked Tim to come to Orlando and a few other things.

I know a lot of people are upset with Mark right now..however, he knows more than we do....I have a great deal of respect for Mark and am not going to judge him for doing what he feels is the right thing to do..Dale hasn't been charged with anything YET.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: December 02, 2011, 02:41:47 PM »

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 02, 2011, 02:45:16 PM »

Jeff B. Kaminsky The OUC Half Marathon is on Saturday @ Lake EOLA, December 3rd @ 07:30am and a few thousand people will be there. This would be a great place to hand out fliers.
6 minutes ago · Like

Michelle Parker Missing Person We got kicked out of Lake Eola last week, but thanks for the idea anyway Smile
5 minutes ago · Like

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

HUH?  That's real nice.....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: December 02, 2011, 02:45:22 PM »

Except for his fantastic sonar....   I don't blame him for leaving, he does have to look out for himself and his organization.  I just wish we knew if he felt this was another CA case.

I wish we knew too....but I think he did the right thing by leaving....Tim really HATES being in Orlando....but I believe if he thought him being there would make a difference in the search efforts he would have stayed. I don't blame Mark for asking him to come personally and check things out...Tim and Mark have a very close relationship based not only on respect, but they genuinely LIKE each other as human beings.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: December 02, 2011, 02:45:33 PM »

Hi Sunny!

Thank you.

I know a lot of people are upset with Mark right now..however, he knows more than we do....I have a great deal of respect for Mark and am not going to judge him for doing what he feels is the right thing to do..Dale hasn't been charged with anything YET.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: December 02, 2011, 02:47:49 PM »

Jeff B. Kaminsky The OUC Half Marathon is on Saturday @ Lake EOLA, December 3rd @ 07:30am and a few thousand people will be there. This would be a great place to hand out fliers.
6 minutes ago · Like

Michelle Parker Missing Person We got kicked out of Lake Eola last week, but thanks for the idea anyway Smile
5 minutes ago · Like

HUH is right........who would kick out people who were searching for a missing person.....WOW

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: December 02, 2011, 02:47:59 PM »

6 minutes ago · Like

5 minutes ago · Like

Michelle Parker Missing Person ‎Jeff B. Kaminsky, Yep. Park Manager came over and told us to take down every single flyer or else he'd throw them away. And if we hand them out, they'll be "out there all day" picking up the ones people drop.
2 minutes ago · Like

UNREAL   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: December 02, 2011, 02:50:40 PM »

I wish we knew too....but I think he did the right thing by leaving....Tim really HATES being in Orlando....but I believe if he thought him being there would make a difference in the search efforts he would have stayed. I don't blame Mark for asking him to come personally and check things out...Tim and Mark have a very close relationship based not only on respect, but they genuinely LIKE each other as human beings.
It was pretty obvious to me that TM came for MNJ......especially when he repeatedly called DS the suspect.  Good to hear from you Sunny!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: December 02, 2011, 02:51:19 PM »

Hi Sunny!

Thank you.

I hope Dale didn't kill Michelle, although I do believe she is deceased. I can't imagine what it must do to a child/children to grow up knowing one parent killed another.

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: December 02, 2011, 02:54:45 PM »

Good, not only are they searching the pond, but also the surrounding wooded area.  GO Orlando PD!!

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: December 02, 2011, 02:55:20 PM »

Can't believe that they would be so rude.  We should leave some comments on their FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lake-Eola-Park/136504299724510?sk=wall

I guess their beautiful park is more important than getting Michelle's face out there.  I understand the cleaning up part if they were handing them out, but NOT letting them put the posters up is NOT right.  How rude!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: December 02, 2011, 03:00:36 PM »

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: December 02, 2011, 03:01:53 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: December 02, 2011, 03:02:31 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Resident at new #Michelleparker search site says posts and fence around retention pond removed unknown vehicle driven through. #suspicious.
37 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: December 02, 2011, 03:04:35 PM »

Can't believe that they would be so rude.  We should leave some comments on their FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lake-Eola-Park/136504299724510?sk=wall

I guess their beautiful park is more important than getting Michelle's face out there.  I understand the cleaning up part if they were handing them out, but NOT letting them put the posters up is NOT right.  How rude!

I'm not leaving a comment for them...I was just mad for a minute.  I am sure they have their reasons. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: December 02, 2011, 03:04:35 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
New #Michelleparker search site close to #DaleSmith parents house on same street. Divers in pond now.
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: December 02, 2011, 03:04:42 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Resident at new #Michelleparker search site says posts and fence around retention pond removed unknown vehicle driven through. #suspicious.
37 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
WHEN?????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.