March 19, 2024, 04:14:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #2 11/30/11 - 12/10/11  (Read 427633 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: December 02, 2011, 09:15:39 PM »

This FB page pops up under his email address.  I hate to post it though because I don't want it to disappear.  Full of pics.  Maybe I should just email it to anyone that wants to see it...it looks like he keeps up with it or is actually behind it.

Wow...he is behind it.   After Michelle's mom asked to please not post pics of the grandkids...he does just that.  What a jerk.  No mention of Michelle either.  All poor me.

If you are not going to post the URL here, would you please email it to me?

Thank you.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: December 02, 2011, 09:17:26 PM »

This FB page pops up under his email address.  I hate to post it though because I don't want it to disappear.  Full of pics.  Maybe I should just email it to anyone that wants to see it...it looks like he keeps up with it or is actually behind it.

Wow...he is behind it.   After Michelle's mom asked to please not post pics of the grandkids...he does just that.  What a jerk.  No mention of Michelle either.  All poor me.

Thank you.

I don't mind posting it...just don't want it to disappear.  Also, has the twins on it and that is the one thing that Yvonne asked...not to post pics of the kids.  Im not as experienced at all of this as most of you.  Let me email it to you and then you decide.  I trust your judgement.

You're right not to post the link of the children, especially if Yvonne has asked they not be posted.  MB
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 09:34:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: December 02, 2011, 09:20:03 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-dale-smith-20111202,0,5896662,full.story
Michelle Parker Missing: Who is suspect Dale Smith?
Dale Smith II is the only suspect in the disappearance of his ex-fiancee, Michelle Parker, police say.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
7:31 p.m. EST, December 2, 2011

"He likes women, and he enjoys people looking at him," Evans-Arria
Edit to correct bad link.  MB   http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-dale-smith-20111202,0,5896662,full.story

He does not like photographers looking at him  
Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:12:06 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: December 02, 2011, 09:22:05 PM »

This FB page pops up under his email address.  I hate to post it though because I don't want it to disappear.  Full of pics.  Maybe I should just email it to anyone that wants to see it...it looks like he keeps up with it or is actually behind it.

Wow...he is behind it.   After Michelle's mom asked to please not post pics of the grandkids...he does just that.  What a jerk.  No mention of Michelle either.  All poor me.

Thank you.

I don't mind posting it...just don't want it to disappear.  Also, has the twins on it and that is the one thing that Yvonne asked...not to post pics of the kids.  Im not as experienced at all of this as most of you.  Let me email it to you and then you decide.  I trust your judgement.

Ok, I just sent it to you.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: December 02, 2011, 09:30:50 PM »

labubske: I personally don't see a problem with those two URLs.

I don't think posting them would make them take the pages down. Not even sure if you can do that on FB.

I am not a FB person.

But if you have reservations, I recommend you ask for Klaas' opinion.

Thanks for sending them to me.

Bolded by me.
Brandi is correct in saying if you have reservations to ask Klaas.  Please don't post pictures of the twins until you get the okay from her.  The pictures are posted in the public domain now if they're on FB that's accessible, but I still have consideration at this time of Yvonne asking that pictures of the twins not be posted.  In other words, lets hear from Klaas first.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 09:38:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: December 02, 2011, 09:38:38 PM »

I don't think posting them would make them take the pages down. Not even sure if you can do that on FB.

I am not a FB person.

Thanks for looking at them and telling me what you think.  I try to be cautious about what I post.  Sometimes I am too cautious.  Lol.  I was yelled at (through the computer) when I was on another forum.  People were researching a missing case and posting personal information (which is typical when we are trying to find information) anyhow they thought that it was disturbing what the others were posting (I just happened to be the one that contacted them on a FB page to tell them we could post their info on that forum).  Needless to say, my feelings were hurt when I was only trying to help.  Sad  But, I could see their point about what some had posted about.  My only concern with this FB page really is the kids.  She specifically asked not to do that.  However, it is a public page.  I will ask just to be cautious.  Thanks again.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: December 02, 2011, 09:40:28 PM »

I am not a FB person.

Bolded by me.
Brandi is correct in saying if you have reservations to ask Klaas.  Please don't post pictures of the twins until you get the okay from her.  The pictures are posted in the public domain now if they're on FB that's accessible, but I still have consideration at this time of Yvonne asking that pictures of the twins not be posted.  In other words, lets hear from Klaas first.  MuffyBee

Okay MuffyBee.  Thanks.  I didn't even want to post the FB page that would lead to the pics out of respect for her.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: December 02, 2011, 09:49:52 PM »

O/T Ha...sending a message to Klaas is a whole 'nother subject.  I went to the member directory to send a message.  I did not see a way to make contact.  Will it just be read here?  Or do I need to send her a message (somehow)?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: December 02, 2011, 09:53:00 PM »

O/T Ha...sending a message to Klaas is a whole 'nother subject.  I went to the member directory to send a message.  I did not see a way to make contact.  Will it just be read here?  Or do I need to send her a message (somehow)?

I just sent Klaas a message asking about posting Michelle's twins pics here, so we'll see what she decides on that subject. 

Labubske, if you want to send Klaas a message, you can email her at smklaas@hotmail.com  She may miss it if you just leave her a message here.  The PM's have been disconnected for posters, unfortunately.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: December 02, 2011, 09:55:12 PM »

I just sent Klaas a message asking about posting Michelle's twins pics here, so we'll see what she decides on that subject. 

Labubske, if you want to send Klaas a message, you can email her at smklaas@hotmail.com  She may miss it if you just leave her a message here.  The PM's have been disconnected for posters, unfortunately.

Thank you. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: December 02, 2011, 10:42:29 PM »

I don't see any good reason to post actual photos of the twins here in the forum BUT
The facebook links are OK.  They are public information and our reason for looking at the link is not the twins but other posts. 

I have been super busy at work and haven't had time to follow everything in this case like I'd like but my GUT feeling is something is very wrong with Dale.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: December 02, 2011, 10:53:38 PM »

Here are the two links for Dale:

This one is found under his email address:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1307684698&sk=wall

This one is for his supporters, personally I believe that he is running it based on some of the comments:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-and-supporters-of-Dale-Smith/196713000413032

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: December 02, 2011, 10:54:08 PM »

I don't see any good reason to post actual photos of the twins here in the forum BUT
The facebook links are OK.  They are public information and our reason for looking at the link is not the twins but other posts. 

I have been super busy at work and haven't had time to follow everything in this case like I'd like but my GUT feeling is something is very wrong with Dale.

Thanks Klaas.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: December 03, 2011, 12:00:48 AM »

Here is Dale using the Tristan name that was being discussed in earlier posts...this is back in 2003:

http://boards.theforce.net/orlando_fl/b10082/14948657/p2/

Under Tristan458

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: December 03, 2011, 12:05:58 AM »

tristan458  239 posts
6254_Scout Trooper
   Date Posted: 11/2/03 4:35am Subject: RE: Chanel Vanecek?
I read on Bikerscout.net that she had 2 heart attacks that put her in the hospital and then a stroke while in the hospital is what did it. Its porsted there and at the Rebellion.com. ALways sad to lose someone so young.

Dale

-----signature-----
Star Wars is forever
If you havent been where ive been, then dont try to tell me where to go!
How about them Buckeyes? Ugh reminds me of Casey

From one of his many Star Wars forums he is in.
http://boards.theforce.net/orlando_fl/b10082/13783479/p1/

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: December 03, 2011, 12:08:31 AM »

Here is Dale explaining why he uses the username Tristan:

6254_Scout Trooper
   Date Posted: 12/29/03 7:34pm Subject: RE: Chanel Vanecek?
I actually got my name from German class in college. My textbook said that it was a popular name. So when I started my aol account, I picked tristan and just hit the numbers. Been stuck with it ever since. I use it for all my log ins on the different boards. Although I think Im going to make another one and get started all over, becasue hey Im not in German class anymore. Maybe spell my name backwards??? Elad Thims. Looks weird. Oh well Ill think of something.

Campbell let me know if you trip over any pot smoking hippie hobbits! Lol.

Dale

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: December 03, 2011, 12:36:54 AM »

tristan458  239 posts
6254_Scout Trooper
   Date Posted: 11/2/03 4:35am Subject: RE: Chanel Vanecek?
I read on Bikerscout.net that she had 2 heart attacks that put her in the hospital and then a stroke while in the hospital is what did it. Its porsted there and at the Rebellion.com. ALways sad to lose someone so young.

Dale

-----signature-----
Star Wars is forever
If you havent been where ive been, then dont try to tell me where to go!
How about them Buckeyes? Ugh reminds me of Casey

From one of his many Star Wars forums he is in.

Plhtt...he's so lame. Do ya suppose he got that one from his dad's precious collection of handy dandy quips? ie...."didn't I tell you? oh that's it's none of your business". They can't keep their traps shut for nothing. I think we're looking at some kc kinfolk. I look at jr and I see kc, and when I look at sr, I see cindy. The resemblance is amazing.

Thanks for the links.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #317 on: December 03, 2011, 01:57:26 AM »

This one is for his supporters, personally I believe that he is running it based on some of the comments:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-and-supporters-of-Dale-Smith/196713000413032
could he be any more full of himself? 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: December 03, 2011, 02:10:55 AM »

BBM

Yep, full of himself and full of something else imo.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: December 03, 2011, 02:18:09 AM »

BBM

Yep, full of himself and full of something else imo.   

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.