March 18, 2024, 07:54:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #2 11/30/11 - 12/10/11  (Read 427566 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: December 09, 2011, 02:59:43 PM »

How in the world could a body have been found but media hasn't reported on it? I'm thinking maybe the twitterer tweeted what her friend "thought" just bc they saw so many cops. Maybe there's so many le bc of the search, not bc a body's been found yet...or no?

I do not think a body was found today.

Not all tweets are legitimate and true Wink

Just found this.  Not sure if it is in the correct area though

2011-00539212 12/09/2011 13:00 Dead person  G8 4517 ALHAMA ST 

http://www.cityoforlando.net/police/activecalls/index.shtml

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=opera&rls=en&q=4517+ALHAMA+ST&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x88e7795b1da10711:0x2f5937c7c2b9e9ed,4517+Alhama+St,+Orlando,+FL+32811&gl=us&ei=a2XiToH5EKTr0gGNvJH_Aw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CCIQ8gEwAA

Thanks Blonde.  That looks close to where the Hummer was found.  I doubt it is Michelle or all these other searches would not be going on.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #841 on: December 09, 2011, 03:00:41 PM »

got to go for awhile,i hope they find here today
 an angelic monkey

Hurry back CW.  I hope they find Michelle today too.   an angelic monkey

Me three. May the cell phone help!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: December 09, 2011, 03:01:56 PM »

Hoping they find Michelle today, but how stupid would they be to put her in a place associated with the family?

My opinion, is DS, jr. is a Sissy and a Bully, he would hide behind his parents and there their property.

He probably has been hiding behind his parents all his life, just my opinion.

To listen to his widow's mother speaking, about how her daughter's feet were all cut from being dragged, it is my opinion
this guy is sadistic, only my opinion.
  God bless, Shannon's soul.

I'm lost, who are you referring to?
Was this jr's sister or what...?
I've not heard anything about this...
Who did that?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41521818/

Family of Dale Smith’s ex-wife speaks out

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: December 09, 2011, 03:05:15 PM »

For those that may be interested:

It's 2:18 p.m. in Florida now.  There's a live chat starting at 3:00 p.m. EST (FL time)
http://www.cfnews13.com/live-chat
3 p.m. LIVE CHAT: The search moves to East Orange Co. for missing mom Michelle Parker
Missing mom Michelle Parker | The latest updates

The live chat at cfnews 13 is open now.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: December 09, 2011, 03:09:21 PM »

just asking...has the new boyfriend been completely cleared?
I am feeling that Dale Jr. had something to do with her disappearance, but what if he didn't?
what if the new boyfriend saw the People's Court show, Michelle hadn't told him about it and he was mad? what do we know about the new guy? He looks like a good guy from the photo I saw of him..but what if???? how well did she know him? they had only been dating for about a month right? not accusing him in any way, the thoughts just keep going around and around in my head...
jmo, but what would he have to be mad about? So what if MP didn't tell him before hand....it was a new relationship and maybe she was waiting to see how things panned out. She was embarrassed about the program, why bring it up if it wasn't necessary?  She had a very hectic life and may have forgotten about the air date of PC.   

I feel LE has checked out this guy and moved on.  But like I said, this is just my opinion.   He did search for Michelle, maybe he still is when he can, IDK. That's more than anyone in the Smith family has done.  Yeah, I know, perps do go back to scenes of crimes, join in on searches, etc. I just don't think this guy is involved.  I hope I'm right.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: December 09, 2011, 03:10:24 PM »

I'm at the live chat..
No one is answering questions....what gives?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: December 09, 2011, 03:11:49 PM »

Searching canal behind this house.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: December 09, 2011, 03:11:50 PM »

I'm at the live chat..

She answered 1 question..no presser scheduled so far.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: December 09, 2011, 03:13:04 PM »

I'm at the live chat..

I don't  know, pharlap.  When I brought the link here, I had hoped it would add some information and not more questions.  I'm sorry.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: December 09, 2011, 03:13:17 PM »

3:07
Comment From Guest
My sister in law lives near Jordan and she said that the road is closed and an underwater recovery team truck is there now.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 09, 2011, 03:14:19 PM »

I am feeling that Dale Jr. had something to do with her disappearance, but what if he didn't?
what if the new boyfriend saw the People's Court show, Michelle hadn't told him about it and he was mad? what do we know about the new guy? He looks like a good guy from the photo I saw of him..but what if???? how well did she know him? they had only been dating for about a month right? not accusing him in any way, the thoughts just keep going around and around in my head...
jmo, but what would he have to be mad about? So what if MP didn't tell him before hand....it was a new relationship and maybe she was waiting to see how things panned out. She was embarrassed about the program, why bring it up if it wasn't necessary?  She had a very hectic life and may have forgotten about the air date of PC.   

I feel LE has checked out this guy and moved on.  But like I said, this is just my opinion.   He did search for Michelle, maybe he still is when he can, IDK. That's more than anyone in the Smith family has done.  Yeah, I know, perps do go back to scenes of crimes, join in on searches, etc. I just don't think this guy is involved.  I hope I'm right.

but who knows what he may or may not have to be mad about...maybe she stayed at Dale's house longer than he thought she should have when she dropped the kids off? could have been a number of things...I really don't have any reason to think that the new guy harmed Michelle but we don't know at this point what happened. However, as much I do think that Dale jr. is responsible, just want to look at everyone...Just throwing it out there wondering if the new guy had been cleared. The alleged murderer of Jorelys was searching for her as well from what other searchers have said..

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: December 09, 2011, 03:16:02 PM »

I'm at the live chat..

I don't  know, pharlap.  When I brought the link here, I had hoped it would add some information and not more questions.  I'm sorry.  

Tks, I got out of chat.

This board (smart monkey's) knows more......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: December 09, 2011, 03:16:09 PM »

but who knows what he may or may not have to be mad about...maybe she stayed at Dale's house longer than he thought she should have when she dropped the kids off? could have been a number of things...I really don't have any reason to think that the new guy harmed Michelle but we don't know at this point what happened. However, as much I do think that Dale jr. is responsible, just want to look at everyone...Just throwing it out there wondering if the new guy had been cleared. The alleged murderer of Jorelys was searching for her as well from what other searchers have said..
You are so right to look in all directions. Anything is possible.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: December 09, 2011, 03:16:17 PM »

Hoping they find Michelle today, but how stupid would they be to put her in a place associated with the family?

My opinion, is DS, jr. is a Sissy and a Bully, he would hide behind his parents and there their property.

To listen to his widow's mother speaking, about how her daughter's feet were all cut from being dragged, it is my opinion

Who did that?

His exwife Shannon Collins-Smith. When Dale was in jail while in the marines, Shannon od'd in bed with one of Dale's friends. Dale's friend woke up & realized she wasn't breathing, deceased, etc. They fought throughout their relationship. Seems like Shannon had a future, though, so not sure if mini Skywalker is just a smooth talkin' schmoozer or what but with his record I'm at a loss of words. I'm reminded of some of the happiest people I know...sometimes it's fake & they have no self esteem so they settle and only believe what they wanna believe instead if what's apparent & in front of them.

Michelle might be a bartender but from the looks of everything she's a stellar one! Plus she did hair & tanning too. This gal works basically 3 jobs. Wth did she see in Dress-up Dale? I just don't get it. I remember when I was younger I went for the badboy type. How stupid.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: December 09, 2011, 03:17:23 PM »

I'm at the live chat..

IMO it's more of a fact finding mission for the reporters.

I don't go there anymore because the reporters usually don't know as much as we and they seldom (if ever) answer questions.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: December 09, 2011, 03:19:39 PM »

got to go for awhile,i hope they find here today
 an angelic monkey

Hurry back cw. I hope they find her too!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: December 09, 2011, 03:20:01 PM »

Who did that?

His exwife Shannon Collins-Smith. When Dale was in jail while in the marines, Shannon od'd in bed with one of Dale's friends. Dale's friend woke up & realized she wasn't breathing, deceased, etc. They fought throughout their relationship. Seems like Shannon had a future, though, so not sure if mini Skywalker is just a smooth talkin' schmoozer or what but with his record I'm at a loss of words. I'm reminded of some of the happiest people I know...sometimes it's fake & they have no self esteem so they settle and only believe what they wanna believe instead if what's apparent & in front of them.

Michelle might be a bartender but from the looks of everything she's a stellar one! Plus she did hair & tanning too. This gal works basically 3 jobs. Wth did she see in Dress-up Dale? I just don't get it. I remember when I was younger I went for the badboy type. How stupid.

Is that what happened with the first wife? I thought that she had some sort of accident with trauma to her head? I had not heard about her being in bed with one of his friends or that Dale Jr. was in jail at the time. I thought that the sister in law April (?) was questioning how she died and that Dale may have been involved somehow, which would not be possible if he was in jail at the time of her death...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: December 09, 2011, 03:24:34 PM »

Who did that?

Is that what happened with the first wife? I thought that she had some sort of accident with trauma to her head? I had not heard about her being in bed with one of his friends or that Dale Jr. was in jail at the time. I thought that the sister in law April (?) was questioning how she died and that Dale may have been involved somehow, which would not be possible if he was in jail at the time of her death...
Apparently the trauma to her head was caused by a fall in the shower when Kip was trying to wake her up from the od.  April Collins family questions what really happened, they are not satisfied with the ME's finding. 

Just 'cause Dale was in jail does not mean he couldn't have had someone, like his friend Kip, do something.  This is not a fact, just a speculation.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: December 09, 2011, 03:25:02 PM »

3:07
Comment From Guest
My sister in law lives near Jordan and she said that the road is closed and an underwater recovery team truck is there now.

Omg I'm gonna throwup the 10 Ghirardelli squares I just ate damnit!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: December 09, 2011, 03:27:27 PM »

I'm at the live chat..

IMO it's more of a fact finding mission for the reporters.

I don't go there anymore because the reporters usually don't know as much as we and they seldom (if ever) answer questions.

Good advice Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.