March 19, 2024, 03:16:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #2 11/30/11 - 12/10/11  (Read 427621 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #940 on: December 09, 2011, 07:24:26 PM »

Can I please ask a serious question? I honestly cannot for the life of me understand how someone could get upset over a $5000 ring. I'm not wealthy by no means whatsoever, but that doesn't seem like slot of $ to me. I thought an engagement ring was supposed to be equal to 2 months salary. Michelle already had a son, then twins with Dale, so why in the heck would Dale even try to take that stupid ring back? I think it had to be about control. He felt he bought it so he should get it back, but seriously $5000? If you use the 2 month salary equation, that means Dale only made $2500 a month? 3 kids here, which makes me think this dude NEVER put her first. Please don't knock me, it's just that Michelle was working 3 stinking jobs, has 3 children, Dale wants to be stupid about some dumbazz ring and the idiot can't even pay support on time? It doesn't even add up. I think he starts out manipulating people and then ends up controlling them.

Maybe he hasn't paid the bill and wanted her to be stuck with it, thinking that if the "judge" sided with him, then Michelle would take the burden from him.  He doesn't appear to be very brainy-just brawny.  And prolly stingy.
I think you are right. He wasn't about to pay for something that no longer existed. Going on PC wiped that debt out. 

It was said that the Hummer was also in his name. Now LE has it, but I bet the bank still wants their money for it.  I wonder how that works...Can Dale be let off the hook as the Hummer will sit a very long time in the evidence garage?  I seriously doubt he will make payments on something he can't have.

He was behind on child support payments, acccording to the guests on LP show. 

Maybe he wanted her to pay back the ring money...

then he would return the money to her as child  for child support?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/12/02/michelle-parker-mystery

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: December 09, 2011, 07:24:59 PM »

I think some of the confusion with the media is their eagerness to be the first to get a story out. They want the scoop and they don't always check their information and verify it.  And then even when we've seen mistakes, they don't go back and correct them.  So the errors keep perpetuating.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: December 09, 2011, 07:25:53 PM »

I think some of the confusion with the media is their eagerness to be the first to get a story out. They want the scoop and they don't always check their information and verify it.  And then even when we've seen mistakes, they don't go back and correct them.  So the errors keep perpetuating.  JMHO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: December 09, 2011, 07:26:19 PM »

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: December 09, 2011, 07:30:34 PM »

It's beyond frustrating!

Makes me quite upset that they are not more professional.

(I used to work for a newspaper.)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: December 09, 2011, 07:52:01 PM »

It's beyond frustrating!

Makes me quite upset that they are not more professional.

(I used to work for a newspaper.)

I think with experience, we've gotten to know which news sources and journalists we can rely on in certain cases.  There are some I won't even bother to link to, because I don't find them credible.       It  seems some of the reporting is getting worse, and that's a shame imo. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: December 09, 2011, 08:32:39 PM »

I just found this very detailed map over on the Hinky Meter,  http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1444&start=50  posted by ellejay.   Thank you ellejay!!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=212897563661725545874.0004b2409f33d0d81ceda&msa=0&ll=28.498509,-81.255569&spn=0.001127,0.001714

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: December 09, 2011, 08:41:45 PM »

the first thought I had when hearing that the one word 'waterford' came up on Michelle's phone  to her brother, was a ploy for whoever took her so that LE would look in that direction and she was really put somewhere else. trying to mislead the police and searchers...jmo...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: December 09, 2011, 08:49:18 PM »

the first thought I had when hearing that the one word 'waterford' came up on Michelle's phone  to her brother, was a ploy for whoever took her so that LE would look in that direction and she was really put somewhere else. trying to mislead the police and searchers...jmo...

BBM
Kind of a red herring.   

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: December 09, 2011, 08:51:06 PM »

tks for map!!
Click on these 2 on the map...never knew of a white van that was by the hummer..

Walden Palms Condos - Hummer found here

Building 97 - Dale Smith Condo Actual3:18 Hummer Enters - With Decals

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: December 09, 2011, 09:08:52 PM »

Day not say... Listen, I'm sorry. I apologize for infinity for any typos that may arise. Unless it's a victims name or other pertinent info, I'm just gonna not worry about it so much anymore. My heart is here but I'm driving myself batty worrying about typos. It's not my fault this phone has a mind of it's own.

Hey monkeys, ith a smart phone utilizing auto correction or smart words / phrases stored in past memory, could the text have actually been Michelle trying to type something else but the phone matched the nearest word to come up with Waterford?

It's a good thought Titch, but I have the iphone 4S and have the auto type setting enabled...I typed waterf......the phone corrected it with waters.....I then typed waterfo.....and the phone completed the word correctly waterford.

Good thinking though!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: December 09, 2011, 09:11:52 PM »

BBM
Kind of a red herring.   

yep, I'd be searching in the opposite direction.....he's a POS who thinks he's smarter than LE/everybody else......but he will proved WRONG!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: December 09, 2011, 09:43:05 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/jackiefell

jackiefell JACQUELINE
@
@JenCook I did! And just his jacket Sad thank you. I'll be back soon!!!
1 hour ago
JACQUELINE
jackiefell JACQUELINE
@
@ashleygirl31 he arrived in Orlando but I don't believe he searched. Dale Smith asked him to come. Parker's mom said she nvr met him
1 hour ago
JACQUELINE
jackiefell JACQUELINE
I just saw @gpallone13 and now I can't find him anywhere Sad
1 hour ago
jackiefell JACQUELINE
@
@ashleygirl31 In my location they are done for the day. There will be more searches though
3 hours ago
JACQUELINE
jackiefell JACQUELINE
RT @ryanvescio: On my way to the Michelle Parker benefit at the Gators Dockside in Waterford Lakes. Please stop by and support.
3 hours ago

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: December 09, 2011, 10:52:26 PM »

Day not say... Listen, I'm sorry. I apologize for infinity for any typos that may arise. Unless it's a victims name or other pertinent info, I'm just gonna not worry about it so much anymore. My heart is here but I'm driving myself batty worrying about typos. It's not my fault this phone has a mind of it's own.

Hey monkeys, ith a smart phone utilizing auto correction or smart words / phrases stored in past memory, could the text have actually been Michelle trying to type something else but the phone matched the nearest word to come up with Waterford?

It's a good thought Titch, but I have the iphone 4S and have the auto type setting enabled...I typed waterf......the phone corrected it with waters.....I then typed waterfo.....and the phone completed the word correctly waterford.

Good thinking though!

Hey there chickie! Been awhile! Nice to see familiar "hats" pop up in Michelle's thread! Thank you so much for trying! 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: December 09, 2011, 10:57:12 PM »

from map link, is that what the Neighbor said,i think his name was riccardo,and i never
found the vid,of him talking to the news channel
Camera Neighbors Car Location Vacant 3:18 to at least 4:40
Updated 2 days ago
Neighbor arrived home sometime between 3:18 and 4:25 and per statement did not see any signs of the Hummer.
http://g.co/maps/khc4v

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: December 09, 2011, 11:20:29 PM »

I just saw this comment from the administrators or the page & it sure does make me feel good that le is being thorough, leaving no stone unturned...

http://facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Wall

Quote:
Michelle Parker Missing Person
The police have done all of these things, they've looked at security footage, Dale's phone, her phone and everything inbetween. Just because they aren't announcing their every move doesn't mean they don't have everything under control and taken care of. Thanks for your suggestions guys, but we literally have the best team possibly looking for Michelle.
10 hours ago · 3

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: December 09, 2011, 11:30:13 PM »

I just saw this comment from the administrators or the page & it sure does make me feel good that le is being thorough, leaving no stone unturned...

http://facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Wall

Quote:
Michelle Parker Missing Person
The police have done all of these things, they've looked at security footage, Dale's phone, her phone and everything inbetween. Just because they aren't announcing their every move doesn't mean they don't have everything under control and taken care of. Thanks for your suggestions guys, but we literally have the best team possibly looking for Michelle.
10 hours ago · 3

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: December 10, 2011, 02:28:36 AM »

Good thinking though!

Hey there chickie! Been awhile! Nice to see familiar "hats" pop up in Michelle's thread! Thank you so much for trying! 

My pleasure Titch! I just want Michelle to be found sooner rather than later.
I have a good feeling that LE has excellent info/evidence that they are keeping a tight lid on.........for good reasons....don't want to show their cards to the piece of chit who is responsible for Michelle's disappearance & possible murder!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #958 on: December 10, 2011, 08:50:19 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1444

I agree on Valhall's opinion of events, between 3:18 and 3:30, and also between 3:30 and 4:00.  IMO

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/12/09/michelle-parker-case-when-did-the-crime-occur/#more-8638

Was there someone at his Condo waiting to watch the Kiddies?     Who would that someone be? hymm

This is the 20,000 dollar question.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #959 on: December 10, 2011, 09:00:46 AM »

from map link, is that what the Neighbor said,i think his name was riccardo,and i never
found the vid,of him talking to the news channel
Camera Neighbors Car Location Vacant 3:18 to at least 4:40
Updated 2 days ago
Neighbor arrived home sometime between 3:18 and 4:25 and per statement did not see any signs of the Hummer.
http://g.co/maps/khc4v

Good morning Monkey's

Thanks, CW618.  IMO, that the Hummer was in the garage. 

He may have told her to drive it into the garage, to check the oil, etc.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.