March 18, 2024, 09:20:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #2 11/30/11 - 12/10/11  (Read 427575 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #960 on: December 10, 2011, 09:04:06 AM »

tks for map!!
Click on these 2 on the map...never knew of a white van that was by the hummer..

Walden Palms Condos - Hummer found here

Building 97 - Dale Smith Condo Actual3:18 Hummer Enters - With Decals

Thank-you, Tupelo 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: December 10, 2011, 09:05:32 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/29958175/detail.html
Cellphone Discovery Could Shape Michelle Parker Investigation
'(Dale Smith) Couldn't Have Done It,' Lawyer Says

December 9, 2011

::snipping2::
Authorities said the Lake in Belle Isle, where Parker's iPhone was found, is about halfway between her ex-boyfriend Dale Smith's apartment and where his parents live. Police said Smith was in both locations the afternoon Parker disappeared.

"He couldn't have done it," said Smith's attorney, Mark Nejame.

Nejame said Parker was caught on video arriving at Smith's apartment at 3:18 p.m. to drop off their twins on Nov. 17. Nejame said a witness can verify that by 4:30 p.m. that same day, Smith arrived at his parents' house with the kids in tow. He it's an impossible timeline for murder.

"In that hour and 12 minutes, he would have had to move two vehicles, kill somebody, dispose of a body and leave one vehicle abandoned. How do you do that? I challenge each and every one of you, get in your cars. Run that track," Nejame said.

A team from WESH 2 took the challenge and started a stop watch at Smith's apartment off South Goldenrod Road. According to the GPS, Smith's parents' house on Rose Boulevard is 10 miles away. At about 13 minutes into the trip, the team drove through Belle Isle, where a dive team discovered Parker's cellphone on the shore of Lake Conway. Meanwhile, the trip to get to Smith's parents' took just over 26 minutes.

Videos at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: December 10, 2011, 10:06:50 AM »

Good morning!    I hope this is the day Michelle Parker will be found. 

BTW, we're only on page 49, and there are 17 more posts that can be made after this one until we reach 50. I'm not changing threads until we reach 50.     And there are 20 posts after that if we go over 50, before we would hit page 51. And as one mod said, "no one ever died when a thread went over 50."   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: December 10, 2011, 10:12:21 AM »

Can I please ask a serious question? I honestly cannot for the life of me understand how someone could get upset over a $5000 ring. I'm not wealthy by no means whatsoever, but that doesn't seem like slot of $ to me. I thought an engagement ring was supposed to be equal to 2 months salary. Michelle already had a son, then twins with Dale, so why in the heck would Dale even try to take that stupid ring back? I think it had to be about control. He felt he bought it so he should get it back, but seriously $5000? If you use the 2 month salary equation, that means Dale only made $2500 a month? 3 kids here, which makes me think this dude NEVER put her first. Please don't knock me, it's just that Michelle was working 3 stinking jobs, has 3 children, Dale wants to be stupid about some dumbazz ring and the idiot can't even pay support on time? It doesn't even add up. I think he starts out manipulating people and then ends up controlling them.

Maybe he hasn't paid the bill and wanted her to be stuck with it, thinking that if the "judge" sided with him, then Michelle would take the burden from him.  He doesn't appear to be very brainy-just brawny.  And prolly stingy.
I think you are right. He wasn't about to pay for something that no longer existed. Going on PC wiped that debt out. 

It was said that the Hummer was also in his name. Now LE has it, but I bet the bank still wants their money for it.  I wonder how that works...Can Dale be let off the hook as the Hummer will sit a very long time in the evidence garage?  I seriously doubt he will make payments on something he can't have.

He was behind on child support payments, acccording to the guests on LP show. 

Maybe he wanted her to pay back the ring money...

then he would return the money to her as child  for child support?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/12/02/michelle-parker-mystery

That makes complete sense.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: December 10, 2011, 10:13:28 AM »

December 9, 2011

Authorities said the Lake in Belle Isle, where Parker's iPhone was found, is about halfway between her ex-boyfriend Dale Smith's apartment and where his parents live. Police said Smith was in both locations the afternoon Parker disappeared.

Nejame said Parker was caught on video arriving at Smith's apartment at 3:18 p.m. to drop off their twins on Nov. 17. Nejame said a witness can verify that by 4:30 p.m. that same day, Smith arrived at his parents' house with the kids in tow. He it's an impossible timeline for murder.

"In that hour and 12 minutes, he would have had to move two vehicles, kill somebody, dispose of a body and leave one vehicle abandoned. How do you do that? I challenge each and every one of you, get in your cars. Run that track," Nejame said.

A team from WESH 2 took the challenge and started a stop watch at Smith's apartment off South Goldenrod Road. According to the GPS, Smith's parents' house on Rose Boulevard is 10 miles away. At about 13 minutes into the trip, the team drove through Belle Isle, where a dive team discovered Parker's cellphone on the shore of Lake Conway. Meanwhile, the trip to get to Smith's parents' took just over 26 minutes.

Videos at Link
MNJ never should have said a word to the public once DS retained him.  He's been silent ever since tho.   YES, Dale could have, and I think he did, killed Michelle, disposed of her body, all with the twins with him, and arrive at his folk's home in "Dales Time Frame".

I think DS broke Michelle's neck, stuffed her into a bin or something nonporous, hid her body somewhere and went to his folks house to drop off the twins. He then went back for final disposal and ditched the Hummer. He either walked back to his folks or they came and got him, but either way they took him to his condo, where he picked up his truck and then went back to Sr.'s home.  LE called Dale and asked to meet with him at his condo. On the way to his condo, he powered down her phone and pitched it over the bridge a little further down the road. LE shows up at the condo, does a whole house search and questions Dale. As Dale feels some heat from LE, once they left, he gets on FB and starts a public cover up.

I say he broke her neck because 1. He learned how to do that in the Marine Corp. 2. Very little effort from him to kill her.  3. All he had to do was walk up behind her to do it, which never gave her a chance to fight back, thus leaving no sign of struggle at the condo or on Dale's body. 4. It's silent, the twins would have heard nothing.

If this was a premeditated murder, DS could very well have permanently disposed of Michelle's body within his time frame and all else still comes into play.  A broken neck will not leave any blood or fluids for blue star to illuminate. No cadaver dog hits due to Michelle being put immediately into a nonporous container and fairly quickly removed not only from the condo, but also fairly quickly from the Hummer.    my thoughts only

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: December 10, 2011, 10:13:38 AM »

I think some of the confusion with the media is their eagerness to be the first to get a story out. They want the scoop and they don't always check their information and verify it.  And then even when we've seen mistakes, they don't go back and correct them.  So the errors keep perpetuating.  JMHO

It's beyond frustrating!

Makes me quite upset that they are not more professional.

(I used to work for a newspaper.)

It's worse now than it ever was.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: December 10, 2011, 10:15:20 AM »

I think some of the confusion with the media is their eagerness to be the first to get a story out. They want the scoop and they don't always check their information and verify it.  And then even when we've seen mistakes, they don't go back and correct them.  So the errors keep perpetuating.  JMHO

It's beyond frustrating!

Makes me quite upset that they are not more professional.

(I used to work for a newspaper.)

It's worse now than it ever was.

ITA

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: December 10, 2011, 10:16:15 AM »

BTW, we're only on page 49, and there are 17 more posts that can be made after this one until we reach 50. I'm not changing threads until we reach 50.     And there are 20 posts after that if we go over 50, before we would hit page 51. And as one mod said, "no one ever died when a thread went over 50."   
Good Morning Muffy!  I pray too, that today will be the day Michelle is found.  We need evidence of her COD.  We know how jurors are on this subject.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: December 10, 2011, 10:17:56 AM »

December 9, 2011

Videos at Link
MNJ never should have said a word to the public once DS retained him.  He's been silent ever since tho.   YES, Dale could have, and I think he did, killed Michelle, disposed of her body, all with the twins with him, and arrive at his folk's home in "Dales Time Frame".

I think DS broke Michelle's neck, stuffed her into a bin or something nonporous, hid her body somewhere and went to his folks house to drop off the twins. He then went back for final disposal and ditched the Hummer. He either walked back to his folks or they came and got him, but either way they took him to his condo, where he picked up his truck and then went back to Sr.'s home.  LE called Dale and asked to meet with him at his condo. On the way to his condo, he powered down her phone and pitched it over the bridge a little further down the road. LE shows up at the condo, does a whole house search and questions Dale. As Dale feels some heat from LE, once they left, he gets on FB and starts a public cover up.

I say he broke her neck because 1. He learned how to do that in the Marine Corp. 2. Very little effort from him to kill her.  3. All he had to do was walk up behind her to do it, which never gave her a chance to fight back, thus leaving no sign of struggle at the condo or on Dale's body. 4. It's silent, the twins would have heard nothing.

If this was a premeditated murder, DS could very well have permanently disposed of Michelle's body within his time frame and all else still comes into play.  A broken neck will not leave any blood or fluids for blue star to illuminate. No cadaver dog hits due to Michelle being put immediately into a nonporous container and fairly quickly removed not only from the condo, but also fairly quickly from the Hummer.    my thoughts only

I think if Dale didn't do the act of murdering Michelle himself, I believe he had some sort of knowledge or directive of it.  I think Dale Jrs. parents have a hand in this somewhere.  JMHO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: December 10, 2011, 10:20:25 AM »

Good Morning Muffy!  I pray too, that today will be the day Michelle is found.  We need evidence of her COD.  We know how jurors are on this subject.   

BBM
OMGosh yes!  Even though jurors instructions may not include a COD being required to find a defendant guilty, some seem to have that stuck in their minds.   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: December 10, 2011, 10:21:40 AM »

December 9, 2011

Videos at Link

I think if Dale didn't do the act of murdering Michelle himself, I believe he had some sort of knowledge or directive of it.  I think Dale Jrs. parents have a hand in this somewhere.  JMHO
I agree about his parents. But I'm leaning more towards covering up for him by giving him an alibi. I feel they are enablers, just like Cindy was to Casey.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: December 10, 2011, 10:22:16 AM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: December 10, 2011, 10:22:31 AM »

I hope the fact that Michelle's I Phone has been recovered has some folks sweating bullets and staying up nights wondering when LE are coming for them. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: December 10, 2011, 10:25:40 AM »

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: December 10, 2011, 10:25:46 AM »

December 9, 2011

Videos at Link

Wow.   Shivers down spine;  Yes, have noticed MNJ's silence now.  I was surprised that he actually said all that at the very beginning.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: December 10, 2011, 10:28:52 AM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: December 10, 2011, 10:30:29 AM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: December 10, 2011, 10:30:45 AM »

I hope the fact that Michelle's I Phone has been recovered has some folks sweating bullets and staying up nights wondering when LE are coming for them. 

I just hope those folks do not have custody of the twins much longer.

I worry about them being with that family.

Tupelo, your scenario sounds quite plausible to me.

You mentioned LE coming out to search Dale Jr's condo. I grabbed this image and lightened it from a video. His red truck was in the garage. I think he normally parked it in the garage and kept the white work van in the driveway.

Notice his body language.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: December 10, 2011, 10:32:13 AM »

MNJ is pretty busy according to his FB page  https://www.facebook.com/MJVAfamily Benefits and partys.  No time to make statements to the media.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: December 10, 2011, 10:33:22 AM »

Thanks for adjusting the light in the photo and posting it again for us Brandi.

I agree about the current custody situation with the children.  It's extremely worrisome imo, and they never should have been placed there in the first place.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.