March 28, 2024, 03:47:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #2 11/30/11 - 12/10/11  (Read 428540 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2011, 01:28:08 PM »

Family of missing mom Michelle Parker to hold news conference

SANFORD, Fla. -
The family of Michelle Parker, a Central Florida mother of three who vanished more than two weeks ago, will hold a news conference Friday afternoon.  No details about the 2 p.m. announcement have been released.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Family-of-missing-mom-Michelle-Parker-to-hold-news-conference/-/1637132/4861768/-/bcykgaz/-/index.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2011, 01:29:44 PM »

Michelle Parker search moves to retention pond

ORLANDO --
The search for missing Orlando mom Michelle Parker has moved to a retention pond off Rose Boulevard, where her ex-fiance's father lives.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office Dive Team arrived around noon Friday. Sgt. Vince Ogburn from the Orlando Police Department said they are "just continuing with our search efforts."

* Parker's family will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. Watch it LIVE on News 13.

<snipped>

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/352673/Michelle-Parker-search-moves-to-retention-pond

There is an even larger mass of water right next to this retention pond.  I have no idea how to get the image from Google map over here. 

I am GUESSING this is the pond.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2011, 01:32:18 PM »

Brandi, that is what I was thinking too...it matches up with the picture that you posted.  Wish I could figure out how to post from Google maps.  Lol.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2011, 01:32:27 PM »

I still read, but rarely have the heart to post anymore.  I am so disappointed in Mark NeJame.......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2011, 01:33:04 PM »

Family of missing mom Michelle Parker to hold news conference

SANFORD, Fla. -
The family of Michelle Parker, a Central Florida mother of three who vanished more than two weeks ago, will hold a news conference Friday afternoon.  No details about the 2 p.m. announcement have been released.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Family-of-missing-mom-Michelle-Parker-to-hold-news-conference/-/1637132/4861768/-/bcykgaz/-/index.html

News conference will be streamed live here: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/-/1637132/4864964/-/sjjudy/-/index.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2011, 01:33:57 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Two sources: #Michelleparker family/ #OPD will hold newser at 2pm. command post, trust fund for children and police search are topics.
3 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2011, 01:35:51 PM »

Megyn Kelly said they have the autopsy report on the suspect's ex,and will discuss it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2011, 01:38:25 PM »

Brandi, that is what I was thinking too...it matches up with the picture that you posted.  Wish I could figure out how to post from Google maps.  Lol.

I print screen and paste in my graphics app .. then crop as necessary and add what I deem as necessary. Upload to photobucket and then post.

I think we are right. It's about 3 blocks from Dale Sr's home.

Dave D'Marko
On the roof of my livetruck with exclusive video of a search for #MichelleParker three blocks from #DaleSmith 's father's home.

http://twitter.com/#!/dmarko13

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2011, 01:40:57 PM »

Texas EquuSearch will not aid in missing mom search

ORLANDO, Fla. —
The founder of Texas EquuSearch Tim Miller said on Friday that the search-and-rescue group will not aid in the search for missing mother Michelle Parker.

Miller is on a plane back to Texas after flying into Orlando on Thursday at the request of prime suspect Dale Smith Jr.'s attorney.

<snipped>
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/texas-equusearch-asked-aid-search-missing-mom/nFrsz/

I wonder why Tim isn't going to be helping?
Deja vu, maybe?
I'm thinking so, Curly.  I wonder if the Fla Branch will continue on.  MP needs all the help she can get.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2011, 01:41:24 PM »

I print screen and paste in my graphics app .. then crop as necessary and add what I deem as necessary. Upload to photobucket and then post.

I think we are right. It's about 3 blocks from Dale Sr's home.

Dave D'Marko
On the roof of my livetruck with exclusive video of a search for #MichelleParker three blocks from #DaleSmith 's father's home.

http://twitter.com/#!/dmarko13

Thanks Brandi, I will see if I can go and figure that out.  I pray they find Michelle today ( I wish so much that she would be alive).

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2011, 01:42:08 PM »

Megyn Kelly said they have the autopsy report on the suspect's ex,and will discuss it.
WHOA!  Interesting....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2011, 01:43:05 PM »

WHOA!  Interesting....

I definitely want to hear more about this.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2011, 01:44:12 PM »

ORLANDO --
The search for missing Orlando mom Michelle Parker has moved to a retention pond off Rose Boulevard, where her ex-fiance's father lives.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office Dive Team arrived around noon Friday. Sgt. Vince Ogburn from the Orlando Police Department said they are "just continuing with our search efforts."

* Parker's family will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. Watch it LIVE on News 13.

<snipped>

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/352673/Michelle-Parker-search-moves-to-retention-pond

There is an even larger mass of water right next to this retention pond.  I have no idea how to get the image from Google map over here. 

They need to search all of them....there are 3 just in this photo alone.  Too bad Tim left....he has the best sonar equipment for these no visibility ponds.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2011, 01:45:17 PM »

ORLANDO --

<snipped>

They need to search all of them....there are 3 just in this photo alone.  Too bad Tim left....he has the best sonar equipment for these no visibility ponds.
That looks like a swamp area right next to your marked retention pond as well.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 02, 2011, 01:45:49 PM »

Live search of the retention pond: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/-/1637132/4864964/-/sjjudy/-/index.html

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2011, 01:51:46 PM »

Thanks Brandi!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2011, 01:52:23 PM »

Divers are concentrating on this corner of the pond.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2011, 01:56:31 PM »

Divers are concentrating on this corner of the pond.
They appear to stay in the area, or am I wrong on that?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: December 02, 2011, 01:57:20 PM »

They must not be able to see and are feeling around??

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2011, 01:57:34 PM »

i give a BIG pat on the back to the searchers in FL,the critters that live in
fresh water in FL,some are nasty,poisonous,will eat you,bite,sting,just
plain creepy

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.