March 28, 2024, 06:18:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #2 11/30/11 - 12/10/11  (Read 428644 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: December 09, 2011, 05:01:28 PM »

it will be dark soon

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: December 09, 2011, 05:18:16 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Michelle Parker Missing Person Please understand the police are doing more than you know or realize. They've had dive teams out every day as far as we understand. They aren't the ones to bash, they're our saviors.

Prior to starting ANY searches, you MUST check in at the command post so you know the proper protocol for when/if you find potential evidence. If you do not go, and you find evidence and it's not properly treated, it will be useless to the case. PLEASE DO NOT DO YOUR OWN SEARCHES. If you want to help, you MUST check in at the command post. Thanks guys.
5 hours ago · Like ·  9

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: December 09, 2011, 05:26:34 PM »

It just dawned on me...

Econlockhatchee Trail

Nicole Ganguzza

No, I'm not suggesting anything is related, as right now I could kick myself. I can't believe I fell for the idea that Dale wouldn't be stupid enough to hurt Michelle the same say that their show aired. I want to know where his friends & family were during this time. I also want to know if Dale is smart enough to copycat the details of another crime in order tO make it appear the crime to Michelle could be related to other disappearances. Then again, where was HE during those abductions?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 09, 2011, 05:29:44 PM »

Day not say... Listen, I'm sorry. I apologize for infinity for any typos that may arise. Unless it's a victims name or other pertinent info, I'm just gonna not worry about it so much anymore. My heart is here but I'm driving myself batty worrying about typos. It's not my fault this phone has a mind of it's own.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: December 09, 2011, 05:31:21 PM »

It just dawned on me...

Econlockhatchee Trail

Nicole Ganguzza

No, I'm not suggesting anything is related, as right now I could kick myself. I can't believe I fell for the idea that Dale wouldn't be stupid enough to hurt Michelle the same say that their show aired. I want to know where his friends & family were during this time. I also want to know if Dale is smart enough to copycat the details of another crime in order tO make it appear the crime to Michelle could be related to other disappearances. Then again, where was HE during those abductions?
I'm thinking the copycat part is the disposal of her body.....like Caylee. We learned a lot about decomposition from her case.  Speaking of his friends....we know at least 6 people were subpoenaed for questioning at the SA office.  Dale Sr. Tamara, I'm assuming Dale's sister and I'm hoping some of his friends.  Don't know if we will learn anything new for quite some time.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: December 09, 2011, 05:31:59 PM »

Day not say... Listen, I'm sorry. I apologize for infinity for any typos that may arise. Unless it's a victims name or other pertinent info, I'm just gonna not worry about it so much anymore. My heart is here but I'm driving myself batty worrying about typos. It's not my fault this phone has a mind of it's own.

Hey monkeys, ith a smart phone utilizing auto correction or smart words / phrases stored in past memory, could the text have actually been Michelle trying to type something else but the phone matched the nearest word to come up with Waterford?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 09, 2011, 05:33:09 PM »

It just dawned on me...

Econlockhatchee Trail

Nicole Ganguzza

I'm thinking the copycat part is the disposal of her body.....like Caylee. We learned a lot about decomposition from her case.  Speaking of his friends....we know at least 6 people were subpoenaed for questioning at the SA office.  Dale Sr. Tamara, I'm assuming Dale's sister and I'm hoping some of his friends.  Don't know if we will learn anything new for quite some time.

I agree!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: December 09, 2011, 05:33:51 PM »

man, there are some dummies at the chat ... no dummies in the cage!!! 

I feel better.   Thank you.  lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: December 09, 2011, 05:38:50 PM »

an angelic monkey   No worries ...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: December 09, 2011, 05:54:16 PM »

Hey monkeys, ith a smart phone utilizing auto correction or smart words / phrases stored in past memory, could the text have actually been Michelle trying to type something else but the phone matched the nearest word to come up with Waterford?

Ok, so what if the perp had Michelle's phone when the text from her brother came in asking where she was? Maybe the perp typed Water and hit send. I just played around for a sec with my i4, typed Water, accidentally hit the space right before the send button, and guess what popped up...
Waterford. Now, I collect Waterford crystal, so I'm always searching the term on my phone. If I hadn't, my phone might come up with the word Waterfall instead. Maybe Michelle goes to Waterford Lakes a lot so typing Water would automatically pull in Waterford. Kwim? Just brainstorming bc I fond it hard to believe Michelle was the one to send that text.

Does anyone know what kind of cell Dale has? Is anything linked to his FB page referencing his type of phone?

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: December 09, 2011, 06:00:33 PM »

Ok, so what if the perp had Michelle's phone when the text from her brother came in asking where she was? Maybe the perp typed Water and hit send. I just played around for a sec with my i4, typed Water, accidentally hit the space right before the send button, and guess what popped up...
Waterford. Now, I collect Waterford crystal, so I'm always searching the term on my phone. If I hadn't, my phone might come up with the word Waterfall instead. Maybe Michelle goes to Waterford Lakes a lot so typing Water would automatically pull in Waterford. Kwim? Just brainstorming bc I fond it hard to believe Michelle was the one to send that text.

Does anyone know what kind of cell Dale has? Is anything linked to his FB page referencing his type of phone?

I just tried it, but only water was sent > hitting space bar, but I don't collect Waterford crystal.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: December 09, 2011, 06:14:35 PM »

Hmm... Thanks for trying. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: December 09, 2011, 06:25:24 PM »

Can I please ask a serious question? I honestly cannot for the life of me understand how someone could get upset over a $5000 ring. I'm not wealthy by no means whatsoever, but that doesn't seem like slot of $ to me. I thought an engagement ring was supposed to be equal to 2 months salary. Michelle already had a son, then twins with Dale, so why in the heck would Dale even try to take that stupid ring back? I think it had to be about control. He felt he bought it so he should get it back, but seriously $5000? If you use the 2 month salary equation, that means Dale only made $2500 a month? 3 kids here, which makes me think this dude NEVER put her first. Please don't knock me, it's just that Michelle was working 3 stinking jobs, has 3 children, Dale wants to be stupid about some dumbazz ring and the idiot can't even pay support on time? It doesn't even add up. I think he starts out manipulating people and then ends up controlling them.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: December 09, 2011, 06:26:16 PM »

A tip led to the discovery of missing Florida mom Michelle Parker's cell phone at the bottom of a lake and the battered iPhone indicates foul play to her family, according to the Parker family attorney.

::snipping2::

http://abcnews.go.com/US/peoples-court-missing-mom-recovered-cell-phone-foul/story?id=15122042
Who would of given a TIP, leading to discovery of Michelle's Phone?  Seems someone has done some talking.......
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: December 09, 2011, 06:29:48 PM »

A tip led to the discovery of missing Florida mom Michelle Parker's cell phone at the bottom of a lake and the battered iPhone indicates foul play to her family, according to the Parker family attorney.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/peoples-court-missing-mom-recovered-cell-phone-foul/story?id=15122042
Who would of given a TIP, leading to discovery of Michelle's Phone?  Seems someone has done some talking.......

I remember it being mentioned that finding the phone was like finding a needle in a haystack.  Well, with the news there was  a tip given  resulting in the phone being found, it doesn't appear to be a random find.  I'm thinking of all the places the phone could have been.  All the bodies of water etc., yet it was found.  A needle in a haystack, but it sounds like someone told them which haystack.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 09, 2011, 06:35:36 PM »

I remember it being mentioned that finding the phone was like finding a needle in a haystack.  Well, with the news there was  a tip given  resulting in the phone being found, it doesn't appear to be a random find.  I'm thinking of all the places the phone could have been.  All the bodies of water etc., yet it was found.  A needle in a haystack, but it sounds like someone told them which haystack.  JMHO

A tip or some info they got while questioning Dale Sr or Tamara or the other 4 people the SA brought in.

The timing just seems so interesting.

This is the only news source I have seen that says that LE got a tip that resulted in finding the phone.

So I wonder what info they actually had to search where they did.

JMO.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: December 09, 2011, 06:47:26 PM »

A tip or some info they got while questioning Dale Sr or Tamara or the other 4 people the SA brought in.

The timing just seems so interesting.

This is the only news source I have seen that says that LE got a tip that resulted in finding the phone.

So I wonder what info they actually had to search where they did.

JMO.

BBM

I agree, the timing was very interesting. I too wonder what info they had.  You've been following this case very closely Brandi (much closer than I have) and I think it's also interesting you've only seen the one news source that LE got a tip that resulted in finding the phone.  I wonder if that bit of news slipped out and shouldn't have?  LE have been holding info pretty close in this case imo.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: December 09, 2011, 07:02:20 PM »

JMO....Media likes to put false info out there just to draw people in.  Shocking headlines, "bombshells", etc.  And, it's all for ratings, which equals money.  WESH, the FIRST TO REPORT...false info in some cases.  Happens all the time.  So this tip that led to the phone being found...I take with a lump of salt right now. If Michelle is not found, her case will leave the headlines and onto another story, whatever will bring in the ratings.

On the family's FB page, they have stated that LE has been searching water all along. With everything we know that is true, it all surrounds the Smith's homes and general vicinity.  There are many bodies of water in this small area.  Facts state that disposal of bodies, mainly family members, are generally close to home.  To me it makes sense that LE would be searching where they are just for that reason alone.  I can't for the life of me believe that anyone involved would tip off LE only on the phone. If a friend of someone involved came forth, there would be some arrests.  It could be that someone accidently  came upon the phone and tipped off (called) LE that way. And, it could all be made up. Journalists get away with too much, because they can.  Again, moo.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 09, 2011, 07:06:02 PM »

Can I please ask a serious question? I honestly cannot for the life of me understand how someone could get upset over a $5000 ring. I'm not wealthy by no means whatsoever, but that doesn't seem like slot of $ to me. I thought an engagement ring was supposed to be equal to 2 months salary. Michelle already had a son, then twins with Dale, so why in the heck would Dale even try to take that stupid ring back? I think it had to be about control. He felt he bought it so he should get it back, but seriously $5000? If you use the 2 month salary equation, that means Dale only made $2500 a month? 3 kids here, which makes me think this dude NEVER put her first. Please don't knock me, it's just that Michelle was working 3 stinking jobs, has 3 children, Dale wants to be stupid about some dumbazz ring and the idiot can't even pay support on time? It doesn't even add up. I think he starts out manipulating people and then ends up controlling them.

Maybe he hasn't paid the bill and wanted her to be stuck with it, thinking that if the "judge" sided with him, then Michelle would take the burden from him.  He doesn't appear to be very brainy-just brawny.  And prolly stingy.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: December 09, 2011, 07:13:55 PM »

Maybe he hasn't paid the bill and wanted her to be stuck with it, thinking that if the "judge" sided with him, then Michelle would take the burden from him.  He doesn't appear to be very brainy-just brawny.  And prolly stingy.
I think you are right. He wasn't about to pay for something that no longer existed. Going on PC wiped that debt out. 

It was said that the Hummer was also in his name. Now LE has it, but I bet the bank still wants their money for it.  I wonder how that works...Can Dale be let off the hook as the Hummer will sit a very long time in the evidence garage?  I seriously doubt he will make payments on something he can't have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.