March 18, 2024, 10:57:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Timelines  (Read 11293 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 30, 2011, 06:44:47 PM »

Please post timelines pertaining to Michelle Parker's case in this thread.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 09:27:30 AM »

mods i wasnt sure if i could copy/paste,this info,it seems like a through
timeline and DSjr jail/timeline and info,so for now i will just post the link
a vid at link too

Hinky Linkz
http://hinkylinkz.com/2011/11/28/michelle-parker-timeline/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 01:50:56 AM »

I have been keeping a time line of events since the case broke. I will post the day of Michelle's disappearance and the hours into the next day when her Hummer was found. I have kept a time line of days after this as well, but here is my accumulated time line, as correct as I could make it. It may have errors, as some information has seemed to have changed as time progressed.

Thursday, Nov 17

9:01 AM: Michelle texts her sister, Lauren, "keratin today?" Sister replies, "I have an opening at 1130 or after 5."

9:42 AM Michelle responds, "11:30 works if it's ok :)) " Her sister says, "Yes, your hair is short so it won't take long." Michelle texts, "sweet :)))))) "  She follows that with 5 hearts. ♥♥♥♥♥

10:20 AM Michelle texts "ok, goin (shoe icons inserted here) shopping with mom. I'll come by and grab it and do it"

*See images of Lauren's phone below from Today Show video

2:00-3:00 PM: The People's Court show is televised in the Orlando area. It was filmed on June 8, 2011.

2:30 PM: Michelle left Strandz Salon en route to pick up the twins and take them to Dale's. Told her sister she was going to go home and take a nap before work after dropping the twins off at Dale's.

3:15 PM: Texted with Nathan Mitchell (her new boyfriend.) “Around 3:15, she texted me a song came on the radio and I was thinking about you, then I replied back with a smiley face and a heart,” said Mitchell, adding that when he texted her later, he got no response. (He told WFTV he and Parker were planning to go out to dinner before she went to work last Thursday.)

3:18 PM: Video of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo at 6598 S. Goldenrod Rd.

3:30 PM: Michelle's son came home from school, no mom there. Some reports say he called Yvonne at 3:30 asking if his mom was at the salon.

4:26 PM: Dustin Erickson, Michelle's brother sent out a request to his 2 sisters and mom, looking for a ride. Only Michelle replied. One word. "Waterford" text to brother in response to where she was. Family says this was a bogus text. It is said her phone never pinged from that area.

4:30 PM: Dale arrived at his dad's. (According to his attorney, Mark NeJame.)

6:50 PM: Michelle's son calls his grandmother (Yvonne) or Aunt (Lauren Erickson) asking if they knew where his mother was.

6:53 PM: Sister sends text to Michelle, asking her to please call her asap.

7:20 PM: Family member (Lauren or Yvonne) calls police, after learning Michelle still hasn't arrived to work at The Barn.

7:30 PM: Michelle does not show up at The Barn for her shift. (Some reports say her shift began at 8:00) I believe it was 7:30.

8:01 PM: Last cell phone ping. Phone powered down in the Belle Isle area, near the Jessie Black Saloon.

10:30 PM: An eyewitness told WFTV she saw Parker's Hummer on a curb at the Walden Palms condominium complex at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday when she was walking her dog.

11:08 PM: Dale posts in FaceBook that the police just came by and his "whole house" was searched by LE.

Friday Nov 18

12:30 AM: Friday, LE found her Hummer without the Glow decal(s) @ 4700 block of Walden Circle in Walden Park apartment/condo complex parking lot.

This is my best effort at a time line from what I consider legitimate print and video sources.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 06:32:33 AM »

Michelle Parker Search: Timeline & Photo Gallery
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/353079/michelle-parker-timeline

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 09:40:06 AM »

11/21/2011 (NIGHTLINE - Michelle Parker): Timeline of Events | Missing Orlando, FL mom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gzomtV-TFc

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 10:55:45 PM »

(extensive)

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/ot/both/2011/12/02/Timeline_in_the_search_for_Michelle_Parker.html?cid=rss
Timeline in the search for Michelle Parker
May 7,  2014

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.