April 23, 2024, 11:03:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: '...and Mormons are always such lovely people...' - Vote for Mitt  (Read 1314 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 02, 2011, 08:03:56 AM »

A pundit on TV said this about Mitt '...and Mormons are always such lovely people...'  'He is the obvious  candidate...'

Really?  Another said, it will come down to 'Mitt or not Mitt'...

Why?  What is it about Mormons that scares people off?  Some have even suggested it's a small thing like JFK being Catholic.  Will he be loyal to the pope first?

Who exactly is Obama loyal to?  America?   

Glenn Beck and others may have experienced a wonderful Mormon church.  Too bad that isn't everyone's experience.

How many Mormons has the church excommunicated over the past 100 or so years?  Failure to tithe, failure to attend....  How many Mormons have just lost touch with the church?

I do believe the church is responsible for putting the tithe to good use.  Mormons as individuals always seem to respond generously when there is a disaster and always seem well prepared.  It's part of being a Mormon.

How many have left the Mormon church after living with horrible childhood abuse and neglect, packaged in Mormon beliefs?

I've had a number of people tell me they would never vote for a Mormon.  Started last time round when I really didn't know the difference between a Democrat and a Republican.  They were raised Mormon by horrible abusive fathers and would never vote for a Mormon.  The church in their minds, is a 'cult'.  Who want's a cult leader as president?

This time around, a former Obama and illegal immigrant advocate has switched.  When her family needed help, there was no one helping her onto the safety net.  She went to a church that for years supported illegal aliens, and she watched and thought, 'they're just like us'.  Thought only good things when illegals went on various welfare programs and also worked hard.  They must not be making much, you know - business people always rip them off because they're illegal.  They're just like us.

When some in her family needed help?  There was no help.  Someone in the house made too much money or there wasn't a program this individual would qualify for - it's like a lifetime of bad luck rolled into one person.  Look around...illegal aliens are still living the high life on her dime and their is no one to help her family.  People in her family came here legally and the present immigration system worked fine for them.

'I can't vote for a Mormon...'  I can't vote for Cain, I think there might be something too all those allegations...so many.  Who's left?  Michelle Bachman popped into my head...'She and her family have taken in 23 foster children.' 

Ever start a job and find every empty desk comes with a 'Book of Mormon'?  Ever work for a Mormon that seems to lay off the non-Mormons first?  Gives the Mormons lots of time off around the holidays while the rest of us work?  Ever work in a Mormon influenced place that hires Mormons that don't meet even the minimal qualifications for a job, like specialized college degree and they get hired ahead of more qualified applicants?  Ever conclude that Mormons are big on promoting their own special interests?  Ever work in a place where the Mormons (all men) go to lunch together and never invite the non-Mormons?

Mitt Romney has a problem.  The local pundit said the other day 'Mitt is a member of his (Mormon) priesthood'...

Why is that a problem?  How many want a priest in the White House?  A priesthood that largely remains hidden, wrapped up in decades of mystery and abuse in many minds?

It seems like an old familiar joke when Mormons threaten to send their misbehaving children back to relatives in Utah.  What exactly is there to be afraid of in Utah?  How well has the Mormon church dealt with child abuse?  Spousal abuse?  How many times are problems ignored by those in authority?  I've met young and old with horrible Mormon experiences.

The above does not include horrific dealings with Mormon splinter groups...

Many Mormons I've met seem like lovely people.  Who are these other Mormons that seem to destroy the facade?

Mitt or not-Mitt?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.