April 18, 2024, 08:59:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "We're not interested in you."  (Read 1166 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 03, 2011, 09:12:07 AM »

RUSH: We don't care what their race is or their sexual orientation or their gender. We want a great country. We want people out there trying to be the best they can be. We want people getting up every day and pursuing excellence and pursuing self-interest, because that's what makes everybody the best they can be and to whatever degree they want to be. Now we've got a president and an administration -- this is from the New York Times. This is a major thing. Monday, yesterday, in the New York Times, the Obama regime has decided that in order to get reelected, they're just gonna forget "working white Americans." They're gonna throw them out of the coalition. They can't win going after that group. They think they've lost working white Americans. So their group now is that bunch across the street, the Occupy people, the losers in life who have this entitlement mentality --

Why does race matter?  Why keep count of everyone's race?  Why assign folks a race based on the observation of others?  Why should anyone choose different race categories and mixes based on speculation or whim?

Why should race matter to anyone?  Why should anyone be keeping track?

RUSH: -- the elite professors and all those other clowns, pointy-headed academics who couldn't hammer a nail if their life depended on it! This administration has basically said to the backbone of America, to the people who make this country work, "We're not interested in you." Now, these are the old Reagan Democrat types in many ways, but stop and think of this. This was in an op-ed column by a guy named Thomas Edsall who used to work at the New York Times or maybe the Washington Post. He's a big leftist. They put this out there as though it's no big deal. "Yep, the administration's calculation is just to abandon those voters." I don't mean this in a racial sense, by the way.

Why should anyone keep track of race?  The DOJ seems to have made race the deciding factor in hiring, promoting, and helping people.  Coke was found guilty of statistical racism - the DOJ decided who was qualified, who should have been hired based on race, and who should be hired in the future based on the race statistics of applications submitted.  If 99% of applications are from people of a certain race, you should hire 99% of that race. 

Do qualifications really matter?  What if someone spams the application portal?    The only thing that seems to matter to the Obama admin for promotion is that you are non-white and in some instances non-Asian.  Why should race matter?  Isn't this the ugliness that people fought to eliminate years ago?

Don't interpret it this way. They do, but I'm not interpreting it that way. When they talk about they have decided to just sacrifice the votes of "working people," what does that tell you? What does that tell you their design is? What does that tell you the agenda is? This is a president and an administration... (sigh) I'll tell you another story. A friend of mine -- I wish I could tell you his name, but I can't, because he came to me privately Saturday night. I got up Saturday morning, and there's a text on my phone. "You have time for a visit tonight between five and seven from an old friend?"

Working people are the backbone of this country.  People of all ethnic origins work and work hard every day.  They feed their children, send them prepared to school, and find time to check their homework.

read more here - http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/11/29/rush_live_in_new_york_city

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.