March 19, 2024, 12:56:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378435 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: December 14, 2011, 08:46:05 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45666487#45666487

Cops: Missing mom’s cell phone yields new clues

This morning's Today Show segment

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2011, 11:18:24 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-search-resumes-20111214,0,3965048.story

Michelle Parker missing: Search for missing mom resumes

By Bianca Prieto and Gary Taylor, Orlando Sentinel
10:31 a.m. EST, December 14, 2011

SANFORD — The search for Michelle Parker and clues to her disappearance has resumed this morning from a volunteer command post in Sanford.

::snipping2::

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: December 14, 2011, 11:21:24 AM »

Good morning Tupelo and monkey guests. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: December 14, 2011, 11:31:17 AM »

How ironic that Tyler Watters was booked into the OCJ on November 17, 2011 at 9:20 am for selling Oxy. Tyler Watters - the same guy Chris George was last seen with, Tyler Watters the same guy that used to hang with James Hataway, Tyler Watters the same guy whose name just happened to pop up in relation to Tracy Ocasio's disappearance, Tyler Watters that lives in Ocoee not far from where Michelle disappeared from, Tyler Watters the guy that's known to hang out at Cowboy's among other bars in the area...hmmm... I just thought it was ironic so thought I'd mention it. I also think it's ironic that he has that tatt of the cross on his neck, Chris George's jewelry consisted of a similar cross, just like Michelle's jewel encrusted pendant - all similar in design. Michelle's vehicle parked with no trace of her, parked in the same manner as Jennifer Kesse's car. Michelle's purse left in her H3. Michelle's keys and cell were missing - now the cell has been found. Hataway used to go by the name Vader - as in Darth Vader. I wonder if some of these same cats used to hang together...or still do. Anyway, I just thought the timing was coincidental & interesting so thought I'd mention it.

http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/Default.asp?BookNumber=11043955&ID=524638844850

WATTERS, TYLER N

Booking Number: 11043955 
Race: White 
Date of Birth: 09/03/1986 
Last Known Address: 409 Caballero Rd, Ocoee, Fl 34761

Cell: W-DORM-A 
Date Booked: 11/17/2011 
Time Booked: 09:20am 
Number of Holds: None 
Notes: None 

Charges

Case Sequence: 000 
Case Status: Sentenced 
#Bond Amount: 
Police Case Number:  n/a 
Court Location:  CIRCUIT 
Arresting Agency: Orange County Sheriff Office 
Charge/Court Case Number: Trafficking In Oxycodone >4,<14 Gms
482010CF08381OA 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: December 14, 2011, 11:33:16 AM »

I wanted to add as a side note that just bc he was booked on the 17th, it doesn;t mean it was the initial date of the original arrest.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: December 14, 2011, 11:39:12 AM »

Also, the weekend before Michelle disappeared, a new search for Tracy Ocasio took place by Search and Rescue of Central Florida. Could it have ticked someone and their group off so they struck again?

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/343503/Tracy-Ocasio:-New-tips-prompt-new-search-for-missing-Ocoee-woman

Tracy Ocasio: New tips prompt new search for missing Ocoee woman
Last Updated: Monday, November 14, 2011 7:10 AM

Snipped:
Joe Ocasio said a team from Search and Rescue of Central Florida spent the weekend combing several areas in west Orange County.

Those areas are the same ones teams searched about a year ago for the missing Ocoee woman.

The latest search did not turn up anything, but Tracy's father said after getting some new tips in the case, more new searches are planned in the coming weeks.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: December 14, 2011, 11:53:51 AM »

Hi Brandi. Good morning! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: December 14, 2011, 12:04:39 PM »

Hi Brandi. Good morning! 

Hi Titch!

Am a little disappointed that there is so little news today.

Have to hold onto hope that LE has a lot of evidence they are not releasing and that they will get clues from her cell phone data that will help find her.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: December 14, 2011, 12:15:17 PM »

Hi Brandi. Good morning! 

Hi Titch!

Have to hold onto hope that LE has a lot of evidence they are not releasing and that they will get clues from her cell phone data that will help find her.

I agree with you. I've found nothing really new today, except a post on her "Missing" FB page saying they need to search near Exit 22 or something. Remember Lake Vaj being brought up in Casey's case? Where is it located again? I swear I forget.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: December 14, 2011, 12:21:57 PM »

Hi Brandi. Good morning! 

Hi Titch!

I agree with you. I've found nothing really new today, except a post on her "Missing" FB page saying they need to search near Exit 22 or something. Remember Lake Vaj being brought up in Casey's case? Where is it located again? I swear I forget.

Was it the nickname of the person's house, something derived from female anatomy? It wasn't slang for a real lake from what I remember, but lewd in nature. looks like exit 22 is a straight shot from Dale's according to what I just read online. I'll have to use google map.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: December 14, 2011, 12:47:26 PM »

Hi Brandi. Good morning! 

Hi Titch!

Was it the nickname of the person's house, something derived from female anatomy? It wasn't slang for a real lake from what I remember, but lewd in nature. looks like exit 22 is a straight shot from Dale's according to what I just read online. I'll have to use google map.

Looks like that is a suggestion from a poster.

Not sure it holds any merit.

LE did an ATV search last week near SR417. No idea where exit 22 is though.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: December 14, 2011, 12:50:50 PM »

WOW Titch.  That is ironic about Tyler Watters!!!  Remember when I posted his info on the family's FB page, and then it was removed?!  Maybe it was passed on to LE. Or, he has never been out of LE's radar and they found a way to arrest him. (Which is more likely the case) At least he is off the streets.....for now.

Now we need to find out if him and Dale have any connections. Or even Dale Sr., since we know he has been arrested for similar charges.  I've been thinking that Dale almost has to be dealing. I can't imagine that a cabinet maker/installer makes the kind of money that supports Dale's lifestyle.  jmo

Great Find!!

FYI....In the state of Florida, if you possess 5 or more pills of a controlled substance without a prescription, you get charged with trafficking. It's how the State is trying to combat the prescription pill epidemic.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: December 14, 2011, 12:58:02 PM »

Michelle Parker missing: Efforts relocating briefly to Kissimmee Thursday
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-search-resumes-20111214,0,3965048.story

The family and friends of missing mother Michelle Parker plan to resume their efforts to find her in Kissimmee Thursday.

Volunteers are being sought to help to post missing person fliers around Osceola County, said Parker's friend Angela Mann, who has been organizing search efforts since last month.

Friends will gather at 1 p.m. at Alligator Alley in Kissimmee, 4710 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, to begin distributing the fliers.

No foot searches will be performed Thursday, Mann said.

A benefit for Parker's children will be held at the same location starting at 6 p.m. with a performance by country singer Josh Thompson, Mann said.

<snipped>

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: December 14, 2011, 01:27:46 PM »

On Google Maps I entered,

A. 2211 Rose Boulevard, Orlando, FL (For no particular reason other than it's easy for me to remember)
B.  State Road 417 Exit 22 Orlando Fl

Get Directions:

Suggested routes

FL-600 W/US-17 S/US-441 S/US-92 W/S Orange Blossom Trail and FL-528 E  11.4 mi, 18 mins

FL-482 E  9.6 mi, 20 mins

Co Rd 528A/W Oak Ridge Rd  9.3 mi, 23 mins

Driving directions to Orlando International Airport
This route has tolls.

2211 Rose Blvd
Orlando, FL 32839

1. Head east on Rose Blvd toward Dollins Ave 0.7 mi

2. Turn right onto FL-600 W/US-17 S/US-441 S/US-92 W/S Orange Blossom Trail 3.0 mi

3. Turn left onto Co Rd 527A/W Landstreet Rd   0.2 mi

4. Take the ramp onto FL-528 E Partial toll road  5.7 mi

5. Take exit 11 toward International Airport Toll road  0.7 mi

6. Merge onto Jeff Fuqua Blvd     0.6 mi

7. Slight left onto Airport Blvd W  Destination will be on the right 0.5 mi

Orlando International Airport
1 Airport Blvd
Orlando, FL 32827

http://www.orlandoairports.net/transport/directions.htm

From the North (Altamonte Springs, Sanford, etc.)
Take Interstate 4 to SR 417 (Greeneway - Toll Road) near Sanford
Take SR 417 (Greeneway - Toll Road) south to Orlando International Airport

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: December 14, 2011, 01:31:54 PM »

WOW Titch.  That is ironic about Tyler Watters!!!  Remember when I posted his info on the family's FB page, and then it was removed?!  Maybe it was passed on to LE. Or, he has never been out of LE's radar and they found a way to arrest him. (Which is more likely the case) At least he is off the streets.....for now.

Now we need to find out if him and Dale have any connections. Or even Dale Sr., since we know he has been arrested for similar charges.  I've been thinking that Dale almost has to be dealing. I can't imagine that a cabinet maker/installer makes the kind of money that supports Dale's lifestyle.  jmo

Great Find!!

FYI....In the state of Florida, if you possess 5 or more pills of a controlled substance without a prescription, you get charged with trafficking. It's how the State is trying to combat the prescription pill epidemic.

Yeah, I've been saying since the beginning that there's so many similarities, but then again I'm like a horse with blinders on and that's not good sometimes. There might not be any kind of connection at all, but it is interesting when the similarities between these cases are considered. I can't help but wonder if the scenario of disposal is a copycat thing ... or ... id some of these same players (or their group) know somebody in Michelle's circle.

I can't get away from the bars...it's what keeps me coming back to the previous disappearances...most especially George & Ocasio.

Chances are there's no correlation...but what if?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: December 14, 2011, 01:33:33 PM »

Thanks for the directions to exit 22 Tupelo.

Where was the truck siting coming out of the woods again? Was it by the airport? For some reason I thought the siting was off of 528?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: December 14, 2011, 01:41:21 PM »

Where was the truck siting coming out of the woods again? Was it by the airport? For some reason I thought the siting was off of 528?

LE searched an area of State Rd 520 following up on a tip from a trucker, saying he saw a man that looked like Dale with a truck like Dale's coming out of the woods, looking suspicious.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 14, 2011, 01:43:21 PM »

Something else, I'd like to know if le subpoenaed area business for their surveillance tapes from Nov 17th. It hasn;t been released yet if they have. If le did obtain footage of somebody dropping Michelle's H3 off at Walden Palms, then surely they'd release the person's description if it was determined not to be Michelle. Afterall, they waited forever to release the suspect parking Jennifer Kesse's car but if they'd have released it closer to when she disappeared then maybe that description would still be etched in someone's memory...instead it's lost now.

If they have footage of Michelle, then they have footage of Dale. If he were driving separately, they'd have him behind the wheel of his truck.

Which brings me to this: We're wondering why somebody would throw Michelle's cell over the bridge. Well what about if the perp was in the vehicle, caught Michelle attempting to dial 911, got mad grabbed it & tossed it out the window into the water thinking it would kill the phone for good? Or, maybe the phone was lost in a vehicle (be it Michelle's or someone else's), then discovered and panic set in so they subsequently grabbed the phone & threw it in the water? Either way, it last pinged very close to where it was found.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: December 14, 2011, 01:44:44 PM »

LE searched an area of State Rd 520 following up on a tip from a trucker, saying he saw a man that looked like Dale with a truck like Dale's coming out of the woods, looking suspicious.

Brandi, I am so thankful for you. Seriously. It's almost as if your memory is relative to a flashdrive.  an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: December 14, 2011, 01:45:52 PM »

Great Find!!

Yeah, I've been saying since the beginning that there's so many similarities, but then again I'm like a horse with blinders on and that's not good sometimes. There might not be any kind of connection at all, but it is interesting when the similarities between these cases are considered. I can't help but wonder if the scenario of disposal is a copycat thing ... or ... id some of these same players (or their group) know somebody in Michelle's circle.

I can't get away from the bars...it's what keeps me coming back to the previous disappearances...most especially George & Ocasio.

Chances are there's no correlation...but what if?
The bars may very well be KEY in the disappearances of JK, TO, and now MP.  Someone that was told off by these women, or they blew him off, or some stupid reason that sets this person off. (Kind of sounds like someone with anger issues.....hmmmmm) I'm not discounting this, at all.  Anything is possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.