March 19, 2024, 12:58:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378436 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: December 14, 2011, 01:47:17 PM »

Thanks for the directions to exit 22 Tupelo.

Where was the truck siting coming out of the woods again? Was it by the airport? For some reason I thought the siting was off of 528?

LE searched an area of State Rd 520 following up on a tip from a trucker, saying he saw a man that looked like Dale with a truck like Dale's coming out of the woods, looking suspicious.

Brandi, I am so thankful for you. Seriously. It's almost as if your memory is relative to a flashdrivean angelic monkey

BBM      I totally agree.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: December 14, 2011, 01:52:56 PM »

Since it's been reported that Michelle's H3 was seen in the area of Walden Circle 3-4 times over the past month, here's the neighbor search for the 4700 block - note these are just the people that are listed & doesn't include unlisted. I am not listing anybody's names bc chances are none are involved.

Did Michelle's Hummer have a legitimate reason for being parked in that parking lot, or was it dumped there? If it was dumped there then why was it spotted there on a few other occasions?

http://www.411.com/search/FindNeighbors?street=4700+Walden+Circle&where=Orlando%2C+FL
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: December 14, 2011, 02:02:15 PM »

Since it's been reported that Michelle's H3 was seen in the area of Walden Circle 3-4 times over the past month, here's the neighbor search for the 4700 block - note these are just the people that are listed & doesn't include unlisted. I am not listing anybody's names bc chances are none are involved.

Did Michelle's Hummer have a legitimate reason for being parked in that parking lot, or was it dumped there? If it was dumped there then why was it spotted there on a few other occasions?

http://www.411.com/search/FindNeighbors?street=4700+Walden+Circle&where=Orlando%2C+FL
BBM  That's why we need to somehow find out if someone other than Michelle drove that vehicle.  If not, she knew someone there, or was meeting someone there.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: December 14, 2011, 02:03:18 PM »

Thanks for the directions to exit 22 Tupelo.

Where was the truck siting coming out of the woods again? Was it by the airport? For some reason I thought the siting was off of 528?

LE searched an area of State Rd 520 following up on a tip from a trucker, saying he saw a man that looked like Dale with a truck like Dale's coming out of the woods, looking suspicious.

Brandi, I am so thankful for you. Seriously. It's almost as if your memory is relative to a flashdrivean angelic monkey

BBM      I totally agree.

heh .. most of it is not memory.

It's called notepad Wink

But glad to help out when I can.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: December 14, 2011, 02:14:10 PM »

There's apartments and condos around.
Maybe she was looking for a place to stay after getting the child support?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: December 14, 2011, 02:29:57 PM »

Brandi, going back to the trucker spotting a truck that looked like Dale's coming out of some woods off of SR 520 ... then taking into consideration that text from Michelle's phone to her brother's which said "Waterford" in response to Dustin asking where she is ... well look at where Waterford Lakes Town Center is. It's located right off of Alafaya Trail, right off of the 417 & 408, right next to 50 which connects into 520. The Hal Scott Regional Preserve and Park is a hop skip & jump away from Waterford Lakes Town Center. I wonder exactly the location of trees the trucker spotted that truck...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 14, 2011, 02:31:13 PM »

http://twitter.com/BiancaMPrieto

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
#MichelleParker search efforts relocating briefly to Kissimmee Thursday: thesent.nl/uBiu21
2 hours ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: December 14, 2011, 02:44:52 PM »

Maybe, but she was working 3 jobs & living with her mom to save money. If she wanted to save money, I wonder if she'd feel like blowing it on an apt. The Walden Palms are condos, though, aren't they? Why would Michelle look to purchase or rent in that area when her full time job is in Sanford? Even if she wanted to concentrate on her mom's shop, wouldn't she wish to live closer to the salon rather than such a high risk crime area? Orlando has alot of crime, no more than any other large metro, but the area of Oak Ridge & OBT is the underbelly, the pit. This is why it's so hard for me to grasp how there's sooo much business on the OBT. Cowboys is located there & busy all the time. All those teet bars doesn't hinder anybody, if anything it pulls in larger sales. For all we know, some freaks may frequent these strip clubs then head to a bar for some action they can take on the road...
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: December 14, 2011, 02:52:00 PM »

I wanted to add as a side note that just bc he was booked on the 17th, it doesn;t mean it was the initial date of the original arrest.
I missed the book time originally....9:20 am.   He can't be connected to Michelle's disappearance. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he still in jail, never bonded out?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: December 14, 2011, 03:08:28 PM »

I wanted to add as a side note that just bc he was booked on the 17th, it doesn;t mean it was the initial date of the original arrest.
I missed the book time originally....9:20 am.   He can't be connected to Michelle's disappearance. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he still in jail, never bonded out?

Right, that's why I noted the time - but it's really interesting huh? I wonder if any of their circle know Dale, Michelle or their group of friends past & present. How ironic.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: December 14, 2011, 03:09:08 PM »

When Dale was part of that bust in NC, was it for Oxy?
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: December 14, 2011, 03:16:31 PM »

Tyler Watters sure is scary.  Is there any chance either he or a cohort live on or near Walden Circle? 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: December 14, 2011, 03:32:33 PM »

Tyler Watters sure is scary.  Is there any chance either he or a cohort live on or near Walden Circle? 
Hard to say. According to his arrest info he is living at 409 Caballero Rd, Ocoee, Fl 34761. From there to Walden Circle is anywhere between 14.15 - 18.44 miles, depending on which route is taken, and takes about 26 minutes to travel, per mapquest.   Could very well be within his stomping grounds.  We need to find out if Dale is associated with him.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: December 14, 2011, 04:12:06 PM »

Hard to say. According to his arrest info he is living at 409 Caballero Rd, Ocoee, Fl 34761. From there to Walden Circle is anywhere between 14.15 - 18.44 miles, depending on which route is taken, and takes about 26 minutes to travel, per mapquest.   Could very well be within his stomping grounds.  We need to find out if Dale is associated with him.
Thanks!  I had looked in Tracy's section but didn't see a who's who.  And of course I didn't think to do the obvious  , actually read all of the arrest info.   
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: December 14, 2011, 05:29:20 PM »

Maybe, but she was working 3 jobs & living with her mom to save money. If she wanted to save money, I wonder if she'd feel like blowing it on an apt. The Walden Palms are condos, though, aren't they? Why would Michelle look to purchase or rent in that area when her full time job is in Sanford? Even if she wanted to concentrate on her mom's shop, wouldn't she wish to live closer to the salon rather than such a high risk crime area? Orlando has alot of crime, no more than any other large metro, but the area of Oak Ridge & OBT is the underbelly, the pit. This is why it's so hard for me to grasp how there's sooo much business on the OBT. Cowboys is located there & busy all the time. All those teet bars doesn't hinder anybody, if anything it pulls in larger sales. For all we know, some freaks may frequent these strip clubs then head to a bar for some action they can take on the road...

Don't know Florida....
Didn't know it was a high crime area.
Then ppl are sure they saw her vehicle with the stickers?

Ya the big question why would she go there......Doesn't sound right..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: December 14, 2011, 05:58:48 PM »

I was re-mapping areas of interest and was struck by how close things are in regard to Dale Sr's home.

Note the scale key of 1 mile in the upper left.

Helps me to be able to see places plotted on a map.

Seems they have been doing a lot of searching close to Dale Sr's to me.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: December 14, 2011, 09:16:22 PM »

This is posted on JQ   http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60212&page=16

Post #463

::snipping2::

Exit 22 is where Narcossee Rd. intersects with 417. A relatively straight shot from DS's.

Narcoossee Rd is also Co. Rd. 15 and from what I see on mapquest, Narcoossee intersects with 417 just a bit nnw of Lake Whipporwill, south of Buck Lake and sw of Red Lake. If I'm reading the map correctly here on mapquest, it is Exit 22.   It is not a relatively straight shot from Dales (unless it's as the crow flies) but it is SE or the Orlando International Airport.  Geesh, I wish I could take screen shots.  And I wish I knew why this person posted that area needed to be searched.

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Jim Myers     we need to look east side of SR 417 at around exit 22. Please Pray.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: December 14, 2011, 09:21:03 PM »

I was re-mapping areas of interest and was struck by how close things are in regard to Dale Sr's home.

Note the scale key of 1 mile in the upper left.

Helps me to be able to see places plotted on a map.

Seems they have been doing a lot of searching close to Dale Sr's to me.
I wonder if Dale Jr. grew up in that house?  Kind of like Casey, and many others that dispose of bodies close to their homes.  And Dale may have thought he was being clever not to dispose of the body by his condo, but near where he grew up.   Or.......DS Sr is involved in more than just a cover up?  just thinkin' out loud and jmoo.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: December 14, 2011, 09:52:42 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157268&page=24

Today, 08:16 PM
Fact Finder 
Investigative Reporter Tony Pipitone

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patty G 
FactFinder,

Now that you are here, can you verify that LE did a walk-thru on Dale, Jr.'s condo on the night of Nov 17th?

We know LE searched the condo on the 18th, as the media reported on it, however, what I understand the media did not know about Michelle until the 18th and the media has no information regarding LE searching on the 17th.

Some of us are trying to match the Facebook comment Dale Jr., wrote on 11/17 ~11:08 PM indicating that LE just searched his home.

TIA

I wish I could answer with certainty, but I cannot. Dale said night of the 17th, according to those who saw his Facebook (Anybody got a screen grab? I never saw it myself.); the neighbor who gave me the surveillance video of the Hummer said he believes it was Friday the 18th when neighbors noticed police pull up, squealing wheels, right behind Dale after he pulled into his driveway, and then search the condo. Are both correct? Could be. But, short answer is, I don't know for sure.
Orlando, FL
407-521-1291

Today, 08:30 PM
Fact Finder 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patty G 
Can you check with LE and ask them if they did a walk-thru on Dale's condo on the 17th? I have learned in life, it can't hurt to ask as all they can say is NO.

This Facebook comment is a piece of the puzzle that needs to be solved and matched with LE checking Dale's condo on the 17th.

I agree on both points. I will try to ask tomorrow; after that, I am off for a couple weeks (Casey Anthony trial took its toll).

I am out of here for now.
Orlando, FL
407-521-1291

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157268&page=23

Today, 07:11 PM
Fact Finder 

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasLil 
Can someone help me with the street Michelle's parents live on? I would like to add to the map the route to the salon from home and to Dale's condo from the salon.
TIA

They live on Guy Court in Geneva, Seminole County.
Orlando, FL
407-521-1291

Today, 07:19 PM
Fact Finder 

I don't know if this is Websleuths-appropriate, but I have a riddle/challenge for you all (hoping you haven't solved it already):

Something I uncovered early on that was not newsworthy (in my opinion), but interesting (if not bizarre) is discernible from online public records:

Who performed the wedding ceremony of Dale Smith II's first wife when she remarried after she and Dale got divorced?
Orlando, FL
407-521-1291

Today, 07:35 PM
Fact Finder 

Quote:

Originally Posted by WannaBePI 
DALE SMITH SR!!!! Never noticed that on the marriage license until now.

Wow! You are good. That was really quick.
Orlando, FL
407-521-1291

Today, 08:08 PM
Fact Finder 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coldpizza 
Fact Finder, in your experience do you expect LE to release any info soon on what was gleaned from the phone?

Having dealtt with Orlando Police for, oh, a long, long time, I doubt they will officially release any specific forensic information from the phone. If a source wants to get something out, that's another story. But we may not know details until (unless) someone is charged and the discovery documents are released by the state attorney's office.
Orlando, FL
407-521-1291

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2011, 10:22:41 PM »

Interesting post, imo.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7439257#post7439257

Originally Posted by maedlamsmom 
In my opinion Michelle's disappearance appears to be a more personal crime (ie was perpetrated by some one who knew her), rather than a stranger/random abduction.

It occurred in a very narrow timeline. Statistically, random abductions are rare, so for it to happen in such a small timeframe, never mind at all, is unlikely.

The phone being discarded, intact, in a separate location. I would think most strangers would not take the time to do this since there is very little about the victim, herself, besides any evidence on the body, to ID the perp. So, why attempt to distance the phone (which could be used to ID the victim) from the actual victim? I would think only someone who knew the victim would do this, without even knowing he was making a BIG mistake.

The removal of the Glow decals. I do not believe a stranger would take the time to do this. If the stranger even took the time to attempt to disguise the vehicle, they would simply back the Hummer into a parking spot to delay a witness from IDing the vehicle. Removing the decals is the act of someone who knew Michelle and knew the connection Michelle had to those decals (HER business).

Replying to the brother's text was not the act of a random attacker. First off, why even reply? To delay. A random attacker would have no need to do this. Also, I do not feel a random attacker would feel confident enough to reply to a text without knowing the relationship his victim has with the person ending the text.

Taking the keys from the Hummer after parking it. I think that a random perp would just leave the keys behind. Taking them shows a subconscious desire to protect the vehicle from theft. This would be odd for a random attacker. Why else would you pocket the keys? You clearly can't keep the keys for yourself (they will always be a direct link to whoever parked that Hummer), but you do not want anyone else driving off with that vehicle, so you take the keys with you. I don't think that the person who parked the Hummer even realized they were doing this, it was just second nature. But a random attacker wouldn't care about the vehicle at all; he got what he wanted...Even if the keys are found discarded at another site, this will hold..

So, those are just a few of my thoughts on why this wasn't a random attack. Still thinking on reason/details that would make me lean toward a random attack. I haven't come up with any yet, but would be open to suggestions...

Not saying these details lead to DS being the perp, but they IMO do point to someone who knew Michelle., which narrows the suspect pool considerably.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.