March 19, 2024, 01:40:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378440 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: December 15, 2011, 01:43:50 PM »

Does anyone know if Michelle is normally home for her son  at 3:15 or does she leave him alone for a while?
 3:30 PM: Michelle's son came home from school, no mom there. Some reports say he called Yvonne at 3:30 asking if his mom was at the salon.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: December 15, 2011, 02:04:04 PM »

Does anyone know if Michelle is normally home for her son  at 3:15 or does she leave him alone for a while?
 3:30 PM: Michelle's son came home from school, no mom there. Some reports say he called Yvonne at 3:30 asking if his mom was at the salon.

Yes, she is normally home.  When he got home and she wasn't home, he called his grandmother. 
GRACE: OK. Let me ask you another thing, Lauren Erickson. I know that her 9-year-old son would get home from school around 3:30 in the afternoon. That afternoon, mommy was not there. Is she normally there when he gets home?

ERICKSON: He is actually 11.

GRACE: Oh, thank you.

ERICKSON: But normally -- yes, no, I`m sorry. Normally he gets off the bus. He has a cell phone that he was given for Christmas one year. And he always -- you know he calls when he`s off the bus. If for any reason Michelle is not there, which she normally -- she usually is he calls her and says, hey, you know, I got off the bus, I`m walking to the house, and one of my aunts live right down the road and either she`ll come over to make sure that he`s got somebody with him.

Or Michelle is like, hey, I`ll be home in 15 minutes or I`m almost there. But, you know, for it to come to 6:50 that night and he gets off the bus at 3:45 and she`s still wasn`t home. And that was when he called me to say, you know, have you seen my mom, because she hasn`t been home yet. And she would never leave her kids un-attended like that ever. I mean -- and especially not even call anybody to see -- you know, to make sure that somebody could get to him if she couldn`t.

GRACE: With me is Lauren Erickson, Michelle Parker`s sister.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/08/ng.01.html

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: December 15, 2011, 02:25:40 PM »

Thanks, Muffy, for the Hummer info.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: December 15, 2011, 02:59:05 PM »

YW Ono.  I really thought Michelle would be found by now.  It's so cruel that we're into the holidays and she's still missing.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: December 15, 2011, 07:58:32 PM »

Brad Parker and Matt Morgan on CNN just a few moments ago.

Brad saying they will be in Kissimmee for about two weeks. Mentioned that they saturated the Oak Ridge area with 70,000 flyers.

He says all the evidence points to Dale.

Matt Morgan mentioned the liberal visitation Yvonne has been given, thanking Mark NeJame for working that out.

It was a very short segment, but they are still getting the word out.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 15, 2011, 08:03:56 PM »

YW Ono.  I really thought Michelle would be found by now.  It's so cruel that we're into the holidays and she's still missing.   

How true;  This one is really strange--it does seem peculiar that her whereabouts have not been discovered by now.  Makes you really wonder if this was a spontaneous, passion-driven, spur of the moment crime, or ... one carefully planned out previously.  It's freaky.  Freaky and chilling.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: December 15, 2011, 08:06:07 PM »

Brad saying they will be in Kissimmee for about two weeks. Mentioned that they saturated the Oak Ridge area with 70,000 flyers.

Matt Morgan mentioned the liberal visitation Yvonne has been given, thanking Mark NeJame for working that out.

Matt is such a sweet person.  He takes his mission seriously.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: December 15, 2011, 09:23:33 PM »

BBM   That's encouraging, in a way.  We don't know what the evidence is, other than Michelle was last known to be with Dale, Dale's lack of interest in Michelle's disappearance and Dale's changing timeline.  After Caylee's case, when we knew everything LE knew almost instantly......this waiting, waiting is really getting to me. I fully understand and agree with LE keeping mum, but I have to assume the evidence isn't concrete enough, at this time, for an arrest.  This too, may end up being a circumstantial evidence case, especially since Michelle hasn't been found.  Or worse......a cold case.  Where is Michelle?

Thanks Brandi for sharing this with us.   an angelic monkey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: December 15, 2011, 11:52:53 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/358254/Michelle-Parker-search-moves-again,-now-to-Osceola-County

<snipped>

Doors opened Thursday night for a benefit concert for the children of missing mom Michelle Parker.

Country Artist Josh Thompson took the stage at the Alligator Alley Country Bar in Kissimmee.

The special benefit concert cost $10 and all the proceeds go to the children so that they'll have a Christmas.

<snipped>

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: December 16, 2011, 06:57:01 AM »

Video Stories
    Benefit held for Michelle Parker's children 12/15/2011

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/michelleparker-benefit-1215.flv&vtitle=Benefit%20held%20for%20Michelle%20Parker%27s%20children

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: December 16, 2011, 09:21:16 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNejame

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
RT @Ilene2424: @MarkNeJame @charminstweets U couldn't be more wrong! Parkers asked Tim's help.Ur client wont take poly,thats why Tim said no
10 hours ago
»
Mark NeJame
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@
@FetchingFeline No disrespect taken. Sorry if it came across wrong. My apologies. Because someone isn't liked isn't basis to deny help.
10 hours ago
Mark NeJame
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@
@FetchingFeline Respectfully,court of public opinion doesn't convict clients,juries do. Many attys get lost in spotlight & forget their duty
10 hours ago
Mark NeJame
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@
@NewJerzeyBoy Lawyers relay the position of their client. If client claims innocence, then atty is obligated to forward client's position.
11 hours ago

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: December 16, 2011, 03:51:26 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157494&page=7

Yesterday, 11:25 PM  Post #174

AlwaysWright 

Well I have some updated information. Back on December 4th when i went to take pictures of DS Jr Condo to confirm the location, I did not see any flyer within this condo complex. I now know why - Enroute to my many travels today I could not help but stop back by this complex to get an updated perspective. I stopped and talked to a lady who was walking her dog and I asked her if this was the neighborhood where MP was last seen. She of course responed, "Yes" so I asked her why would there not be any signs or posters? She kindly told me that there had been an official notice sent throught the mail and that there is information posted in the office and post box area along with detectives speaking to homeowners. She also told me that the entrance/exit did have MP's vehicle on video and that there was not decals on her vehicle when departing this condo complex. LE does know the exact time MP did in fact leave that complex. We had a really good conversation and she knew alot about the incident along with DS Jr.location. During the first week after November the 17th, LE did indeed check the woods and surrounding area in close proximity to DS Jr. condo - (I also witnessed this happening) horseback and all.

Another important thing to note is that when MP's hummer was found we all know this would have been relayed to the news media and there is no footage of this vehicle in tow. This just goes to prove LE is keeping this close to the vest and the media is in full compliance. It was not that long ago Central Florida learned its lesson with the CA Case......

One final note: DS Jr. driveway still had a white van, gold impala (damaged trunk) and the little white Ford P/U parked off the street. I took so more photos if anyone cares to view.... Also Oakridge Road at 6:00 P.M is a dark road and not so easy to see what type of vehicle is traveling on it unless you are either right beside or behind. I was Xmas shopping at Bass Pro Shop which is right off Oakridge/International Dr.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night and I hope and pray we can soon bring MP home.

IMO LE knows what they need to know and are just building this case to where it needs to be. The reason they are not releasing info to the public is to secure a conviction. The know who the perp is and it is just dotting all the i's and Crossing all the T's.

BTW the raw video a couple of pages back - Dale sure knew how to keep his face from being viewed on camera. I bet he did the same thing in MP's Hummer by putting the visor down...... I just would not even think of putting my visor down when approached by a camera I would want to see where I am going DS Jr. is obviously a pro at hiding behind things.... IMO Snake in the Grass.....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: December 16, 2011, 04:38:31 PM »

Last part of that post above, snakes the grass.
Wonder if LE looked to see IF dale had boots.  Your better off if u have tall boots, when around snakes.

Tks for the post..Tup     

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: December 16, 2011, 04:40:32 PM »

Should of said, when you know your going to walk through grass/parks that have snakes.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: December 17, 2011, 12:18:56 AM »

Missing mom's family remains hopeful

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - It has been just over a month since Michelle Parker disappeared, but her family still has hope that she will be found

Michelle Parker's sister, Lauren, says the family of the missing mother of three is continuing their search efforts. At the same time, they are trying to maintain holiday cheer for Parker's three children, who may be without their mother this Christmas.

Lauren says they're still trying to figure out plans for searching this weekend. Even though Michelle was last seen in Orlando, the family has been handing out fliers in both Seminole and Osecola counties. Their latest command center is set up at the Alligator Alley country bar in Kissimmee.

Michelle was a bartender, so many bars have been stepping up trying to help with the family's needs. It was a very quiet day at the command center in Kissimmee.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/121611-search-for-michelle-parker-family-remains-hopeful

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #235 on: December 18, 2011, 11:05:31 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I still do not know where Sr was born, or was also a Marine, at one time?
Was Sr. born in Springfield, Ohio?  Does anyone know anything about Tamara?

I am puzzled by Sr indelicate reponses, this makes him interesting to me.

T.Y.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: December 18, 2011, 12:45:58 PM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I still do not know where Sr was born, or was also a Marine, at one time?
Was Sr. born in Springfield, Ohio?  Does anyone know anything about Tamara?

I am puzzled by Sr indelicate reponses, this makes him interesting to me.

T.Y.

Just did some research to help answer these questions.

I grabbed Dale Sr's FB screen before it was taken down. It shows he went to Shawnee High School. It is in Springfield, Ohio. I also saw at one time (cannot find now) where he posted he was from Springfield, Ohio.

Did some research on the property at 2211 Rose Blvd through the Orange County Property Appraiser's Office, and the way I interpreted the Quit Claim Deeds and docs I found there, sounds like Tamara's parents bought the home in 1973. I believe Tamara got the house, because she signed the Quit Claim deed, adding Dale Sr. to the deed in 1982. Then another Quit Claim deed in 2002, removing her from the deed, leaving just Dale Sr as the owner. I hope I am interpreting the info correctly. I was just trying to determine how long Dale Sr. lived there and owned the house. Sounds like he has been at that address since 1982 to me. Feel free to correct me on any interpretations I have made concerning the docs there.

Through my research I have come to believe Tamara's maiden name to be Tamara K. Thompson. Her married name comes up as Tamara K. Smith and also Tamara T. Smith and Tamara Thompson Smith.

Hope this helps some.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #237 on: December 18, 2011, 01:35:18 PM »

http://pibuzz.com/
Hi Brandi,

Very helpful information, Thank-you!   I ran across the site above, not sure how accurate it is.

I see a Tamara has posted towards the end of the site, I wonder if she is posting by her maiden name? 

I will check out if I can find a Brides and Grooms for these guys, a free site, but not always loaded if it is found Smile

The Christmas/Valentine seahorse is glorious. T.Y.

I hope I am on subject or am I?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: December 18, 2011, 01:40:58 PM »

http://pibuzz.com/
Hi Brandi,

Very helpful information, Thank-you!   I ran across the site above, not sure how accurate it is.

I see a Tamara has posted towards the end of the site, I wonder if she is posting by her maiden name? 

I will check out if I can find a Brides and Grooms for these guys, a free site, but not always loaded if it is found Smile

The Christmas/Valentine seahorse is glorious. T.Y.

I hope I am on subject or am I?

I don't think that is "our" Tamara on that site.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #239 on: December 18, 2011, 02:15:49 PM »

Thank-you, Brandi.

Is this a repeat?

This is not conclusive.

Lived in Clark County, Ohio, 1999 docket.

http://64.56.107.134/pa/

SMITH, DALE    Plaintiff    Closed  98CV0115   

http://www.clarkcountyohio.gov/Clerk/disclaimer_page.htm

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.