March 19, 2024, 02:29:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378445 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #300 on: January 08, 2012, 12:30:31 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/010712-Father-of-Prime-Suspect-in-Disappearance-of-Michelle-Parker-Arrested

Father of Prime Suspect in Disappearance of Michelle Parker Arrested

The charges date back to June of 2010. Deputies arrested him on January 3, 2012. The Parker family attorney says, it's common for investigations to take a long time, even after the original charges.

Investigations do take a while.  But not this long.  LE is putting the screws to Dale Sr.   ::justice2NJ::

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #301 on: January 08, 2012, 12:35:25 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/30159664/detail.html

Marijuana Arrest Concerns Parker's Family

Dale Smith was arrested Tuesday by deputies the Orange County Sheriff's Office on charges of growing and selling marijuana.
That has led to concerns within Parker's family about the safety of their grandchildren.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #302 on: January 08, 2012, 02:15:12 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/30159664/detail.html

Marijuana Arrest Concerns Parker's Family

Dale Smith was arrested Tuesday by deputies the Orange County Sheriff's Office on charges of growing and selling marijuana.
That has led to concerns within Parker's family about the safety of their grandchildren.

Thanks Kitty an angelic monkey

I would think (and pray) that this will give Michelle's family the ammunition they need to get those babies back. Praying for a resolution soon for the family and especially her beautiful children. an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: January 08, 2012, 08:18:31 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/366991/Family-of-Michelle-Parker-resume-search-efforts
Family of Michelle Parker resume search efforts
By Mark Jenkins, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, January 07, 2012 5:25 PM

::snipping2::
Saturday afternoon was spent in the woods north of SR 528, east of Goldenrod Road.

“We just had a hunch. It has already been searched,” said Parker’s stepfather Jeff Stewart. “But I just want to search it again, just to clear it.”

The location is seven miles from the site where Michelle's cell phone was found, but a half mile from the home of the prime suspect in Michelle's disappearance, her ex-fiancé, Dale Smith II.

One thing searchers found in the woods Saturday was a tree camera.

Although it was found lying on the ground, the camera would usually be rigged to a tree.

It takes a picture when it senses movement in the woods.

The pictures are saved on a small memory card, and can be viewed on a computer.

However, there weren’t any pictures on the card searchers found Saturday.

But they’re now asking hunters with tree cameras in Orange County, to check their photos for anything that could be a clue in Parker’s case.

Saturday's search was done independent of the Orlando Police Department.

“They're going to have some upcoming searches that we'll be able to assist them on,” Yvonne said. “So this is just what we can do right now.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: January 09, 2012, 12:34:19 PM »

Tks Trim great read..

Ok with so many of you guys with crime minds ( ) especially ppl in Florida that knows the area's in question.
How and where would  a person get rid of a body fast?

How far is the area from the ocean?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: January 09, 2012, 12:39:40 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/07/father-suspect-in-missing-orlando-mom-case-arrested/

Father of Suspect in Missing Orlando Mom Case Arrested

Published January 07, 2012

The investigation around a central Florida mother who disappeared after a television show appearance has taken another turn as the father of the prime suspect in the case was arrested on warrant earlier this week.

Deputies arrested Dale W. Smith, 64, the father of Dale Smith Jr., the only named suspect in the case of missing Michelle Parker, on charges of possession of cannabis and selling and manufacturing a controlled substance, MyFoxOrlando.com reports.

Smith Sr. was released on bond.

I cannot believe the DCF is allowing those kids to stay in the house especially after this charge has come to light. 

ARGGGHHHH..... such idiots!   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: January 09, 2012, 12:48:58 PM »

Tks Trim great read..

Ok with so many of you guys with crime minds ( ) especially ppl in Florida that knows the area's in question.

Every waterhole has alligators.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #307 on: January 09, 2012, 01:34:00 PM »

Tks Trim great read..

And as I learned during the Trenton Duckett searches, some parts incinerate their garbage.  Not all dumpster items go to the landfill.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: January 09, 2012, 02:06:13 PM »

Tks Trim great read..

And as I learned during the Trenton Duckett searches, some parts incinerate their garbage.  Not all dumpster items go to the landfill.

Good points.  The ocean is only about an hour away.  If he was suppose to be in Titusville the next day (not sure about this just recall reading this in a post) he would have been right at the ocean. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: January 09, 2012, 03:53:05 PM »

Tks Trim great read..

Good points.  The ocean is only about an hour away.  If he was suppose to be in Titusville the next day (not sure about this just recall reading this in a post) he would have been right at the ocean. 

Thanks everyone.. I thought of gators, but not incinerators.
Wonder if Le has thought of these 3, bet the gator one.

I believe Le should, when they are doing searches use both LIVE and DEAD scent dogs.
The live scent dog might be able to find some items/clues right before she was killed (maybe).

an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 12, 2012, 12:40:29 AM »

Many have asked "Why is Michelle is not in the news as much?" We learned a lot quickly about how media works and how to handle that much press on such a huge story.

The unfortunate side of media (though realistic) is that they stay as long as there is something NEW or "juicy". We still receive phone calls weekly asking for any updates, so it's not that they don't care.

For instance: Michelle's s...tory was supposed to hit People Magazine weeks ago, but Country singer Mindy McCreedy went AWOL. So that story took her place....awful I know it's unfortunate that that's "the buisness".

Believe me though, we have not stopped and I'm trying hard to keep as many updates up as I can. Thank you for all your continued prayers.

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson
5 hours ago

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: January 12, 2012, 09:52:22 AM »

Many have asked "Why is Michelle is not in the news as much?" We learned a lot quickly about how media works and how to handle that much press on such a huge story.

The unfortunate side of media (though realistic) is that they stay as long as there is something NEW or "juicy". We still receive phone calls weekly asking for any updates, so it's not that they don't care.

For instance: Michelle's s...tory was supposed to hit People Magazine weeks ago, but Country singer Mindy McCreedy went AWOL. So that story took her place....awful I know it's unfortunate that that's "the buisness".

Believe me though, we have not stopped and I'm trying hard to keep as many updates up as I can. Thank you for all your continued prayers.

5 hours ago

Edit-fix link.  MB
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 12:33:18 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: January 13, 2012, 03:05:23 PM »

Michelle Parker Missing Person
UPDATE: Our search tomorrow will NOT be at Jessie Blacks!!

There is a very possible connection between an area in Brevard County and Michelle's disappearance.

10am we will be meeting at the Lowes in Palm Bay, 1166 Malibar Rd. Brevard County. After meeting further instructions as to where our search area specifically is will be given.

If you plan on coming out wear Jeans, tennis shoes, and plan on walking through wooded style areas.

TITUSVILLE is in Brevard County...hmmm. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: January 13, 2012, 03:16:45 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/AmyPavukOS
Amy Pavuk @AmyPavukOS 55m
#michelleparker search will move to Palm Bay area, tomorrow morning, organizers say. Volunteers to meet at Lowe's on Malibar Road.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: January 13, 2012, 03:28:28 PM »

There is a very possible connection between an area in Brevard County and Michelle's disappearance.

10am we will be meeting at the Lowes in Palm Bay, 1166 Malibar Rd. Brevard County. After meeting further instructions as to where our search area specifically is will be given.

If you plan on coming out wear Jeans, tennis shoes, and plan on walking through wooded style areas.

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1CHMZ_enUS334US334&q=TITUSVILLE+is+in+Brevard+County.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x88e74cd2b8345827:0xa32c05cae813a18e,Titusville,+FL&gl=us&ei=9ZEQT7D7BqWJsgKS1ZHKAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCAQ8gEwAA

Ok, where is this from there homes??  Anyone...

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: January 13, 2012, 03:43:35 PM »

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1CHMZ_enUS334US334&q=TITUSVILLE+is+in+Brevard+County.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x88e74cd2b8345827:0xa32c05cae813a18e,Titusville,+FL&gl=us&ei=9ZEQT7D7BqWJsgKS1ZHKAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCAQ8gEwAA

Ok, where is this from there homes??  Anyone...

I'm not sure how to get a map over here...but it is a little less than an hour west of Titusville.  But, Trimm posted a twitter that the search is going to be in Palm Bay, which is about an hour south of Titusville. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 13, 2012, 08:40:01 PM »

Titusville is ~50 miles away from this Lowe's location though.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: January 13, 2012, 11:48:31 PM »

Titusville is ~50 miles away from this Lowe's location though.

Yeah, I noticed that...AFTER I posted.  But, I wonder if there is a connection between Dale going to Titusville (possibly) the next day...though it is a little under an hour away from Palm Bay. 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: January 14, 2012, 07:00:50 AM »

Ok, I'm going out on a limb here. 
Could he's father have helped Dale?
You guys think both father and son were selling drugs(marijuana)??

This is such a sad story. 
Just wish the perk would be confirmed and arrested.

If it was Dale, I think he threw the cell phone in a different direction of where the body is. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 14, 2012, 09:37:24 AM »

Ok, I'm going out on a limb here. 
Could he's father have helped Dale?
You guys think both father and son were selling drugs(marijuana)??

This is such a sad story. 
Just wish the perk would be confirmed and arrested.

If it was Dale, I think he threw the cell phone in a different direction of where the body is. 

You're not really going out on a limb alone, pharlap, and I'm going to go even farther out on the limb.     I've seen some discussion throughout Michelle's threads here with monkeys wondering the same thing.  I've sat and wondered if perhaps it was Dale Sr. who is responsible for Michelle's disappearance, and he had some help from a third party or possibly Dale Jr. , with my suspicions that Dale Jr. covered for his daddy after the fact.  I think there has to be more than one person involved in Michelle's disappearance.  The Smith family look to me to be mean as snakes, so nothing would surprise me.  JMHO

As far as your question about whether both Dale Sr. and Dale Jr. could have been involved in selling marijuana, I'd say it's a possibility. For some, it's a living, and for other's it's a work at home, side business, even with the heavy drug trade penalties in FL.  Again, jmho.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.