March 18, 2024, 10:55:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378410 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 21, 2012, 01:47:30 AM »

Hi Trimm and Monkeys

You know what just struck me in the video is the profile of the person at the window.  Notice the way the hair is pulled up and then remember the picture of the person who left Jennifer Kesse's car in that parking lot.  I know these two case are most likely unrelated but it was weird to see that profile with the bun and all and think of the other case.  Sorry if this is OT..

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: January 21, 2012, 09:19:28 AM »

She doesn't look happy, like concerned......jmo

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 21, 2012, 09:38:44 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Family-celebrates-Michelle-Parker-s-birthday/-/1637132/8455176/-/pj560l/-/index.html
Family celebrates Michelle Parker's birthday
Orlando police release new video of Michelle Parker
Published On: Jan 20 2012 09:51:26 AM EST  Updated On: Jan 20 2012 11:10:16 PM EST

Video at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -

Friends and family of Michelle Parker celebrated the missing woman's 34th birthday at the Hunters Creek Ale House Friday night, hopeful a new video of Parker will lead to more tips.

"This is a party.  This is a birthday party for Michelle," said Parker's mother, Yvonne Stewart, just before several dozen people released pink balloons into the sky.  "This is what she'd want us to do."

Earlier in the day, Orlando Police released new video showing Parker, a mother of three who's been missing for more than two months.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: January 21, 2012, 06:00:43 PM »

I wanted to see where this KFC was in reference to the other locations in Michelle's life, so I put this together.

Thought you all might want to see as well:

Brandi - this map is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

I am curious what put her in that vicinity at that time - was her sister doing something to her hair at 11:30? Wonder where that was. Just trying to figure out her movements. Why that KFC.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 21, 2012, 06:30:47 PM »

I wanted to see where this KFC was in reference to the other locations in Michelle's life, so I put this together.

I am curious what put her in that vicinity at that time - was her sister doing something to her hair at 11:30? Wonder where that was. Just trying to figure out her movements. Why that KFC.

I am curious as well as to why she was at that KFC. Had she gone with her mother shoe shopping? And did she get that keratin treatment by her sister?

What brought her to this area of town?

So many things we don't know.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: January 21, 2012, 09:12:18 PM »

i noticed that michelle didnt go into kfc,or order more food,so im guessing
the twins were not with her at that time,maybe she had a tanning job in the
area,some other news about the DS's i ran across

Dad of missing mom's ex-fiance accused of having grow house
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/dad-missing-moms-ex-fiancee-accused-having-grow-ho/nGJW4/

Suspect in Orlando mom Michelle Parker's disappearance no longer paying child support
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/suspect-orlando-moms-disappearance-no-longer-payin/nGTpj/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #346 on: January 22, 2012, 04:09:37 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/dad-missing-moms-ex-fiancee-accused-having-grow-ho/nGJW4/

Suspect in Orlando mom Michelle Parker's disappearance no longer paying child support
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/suspect-orlando-moms-disappearance-no-longer-payin/nGTpj/

BBM  When will the justice system realize that this is one of the many reasons why women are being murdered? I wish we had some statistics to show the facts of how many women are killed so someone can get out of paying child support.  DS and his father make me sick!!! JMO

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: January 23, 2012, 09:46:31 AM »

BBM  When will the justice system realize that this is one of the many reasons why women are being murdered? I wish we had some statistics to show the facts of how many women are killed so someone can get out of paying child support.  DS and his father make me sick!!! JMO

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: January 23, 2012, 12:10:36 PM »

I am curious as well as to why she was at that KFC. Had she gone with her mother shoe shopping? And did she get that keratin treatment by her sister?

What brought her to this area of town?

So many things we don't know.

I would think LE knows a few if not all your questions but not releasing the answers..
Just wish they'd get a big break in this case....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: January 24, 2012, 03:08:35 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/30288313/detail.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wesh
Father Retains Custody Of Michelle Parker's Twins
Parker's Family Still Concerned
POSTED: 2:09 pm EST January 24, 2012
UPDATED: 2:37 pm EST January 24, 2012

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Officials have concluded their investigation into the home life situation of missing woman Michelle Parker’s children and ruled in favor of leaving them in the custody of their father, Dale Smith Jr.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30288313/detail.html#ixzz1kPMAbs5n

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: January 24, 2012, 04:18:02 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/30288313/detail.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wesh
Father Retains Custody Of Michelle Parker's Twins
Parker's Family Still Concerned
POSTED: 2:09 pm EST January 24, 2012
UPDATED: 2:37 pm EST January 24, 2012

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Officials have concluded their investigation into the home life situation of missing woman Michelle Parker’s children and ruled in favor of leaving them in the custody of their father, Dale Smith Jr.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30288313/detail.html#ixzz1kPMAbs5n

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: January 24, 2012, 08:18:49 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/michelle-parker-dcf-investigation-into-missing-moms-children-2122628.html
Michelle Parker: DCF investigation into missing mom's children ends
By Bianca Prieto/Orlando Sentinel
January 24, 2012

Child welfare investigators have determined missing mother Michelle Parker's children were exposed to violence by their father, but do not have enough evidence to remove the children.

Florida Department of Children and Families concluded their work last week, which supports the original allegations that there was a history of violence between the pair, at times in front of the children, but does not have legal grounds to return to court, spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said.

"I think that it is understandable to express ongoing concern for these children given the circumstances surrounding them right now," Hoeppner said. "Any family in this situation would be under a significant stress. I think we as a community share that concern, and hope nothing more than that Michelle Parker will be reunited safely with her children and loved ones very soon."
The boy-girl twins have been living with their father, Dale Smith II, since their mother vanished Nov. 17 shortly after dropping them off at Smith's home in east Orlando.

On Nov. 29, a day after Orlando police named Smith the sole suspect in Parker's disappearance, DCF investigators obtained a court-order to remove the 3-year-old children from Smith and placed them in temporary protective custody with Parker's family.
At the time, DCF argued that the children were in imminent danger of being harmed by their father due to his history of violence with women, including their missing mother.

During a 45-minute emergency shelter hearing the following day, Orange Circuit Judge Thomas W. Turner heard from DCF about Smith's run-ins with the law, former addiction to a hallucinogenic drug, his dishonorable discharge from the military, the completion of a lengthy prison sentence on drug and domestic violence convictions and allegations from Parker's eldest child that Smith attacked their mother in front of all three children.

Turner ruled there was not enough evidence to support the removal and ordered that the children be returned to their father.

Prior to Parker's disappearance the children lived with their mother and grandmother, Yvonne Stewart, in Geneva.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #352 on: January 24, 2012, 09:00:12 PM »

WTH - I thought DFS was to PROTECT children? Instead we send them from a loving home to a freak of nature that killed (probably) their mother?   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 24, 2012, 09:59:38 PM »

WTH - I thought DFS was to PROTECT children? Instead we send them from a loving home to a freak of nature that killed (probably) their mother?  

It's just crazy, isn't it!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: January 25, 2012, 07:50:19 AM »

It's just crazy, isn't it!!   

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 25, 2012, 12:48:29 PM »

Actually, DCF primary concern is reconciliation of the family when at all possible.  And it makes me 

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: January 25, 2012, 04:32:18 PM »

.....AND don't forget that Florida DCF has a less than sterling reputation.  Everyday I get more and more heartsick at the amount of women and children missing and murdered.  So many without resolution...so many perps walking free.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: January 26, 2012, 03:22:18 AM »

Actually, DCF primary concern is reconciliation of the family when at all possible.  And it makes me 

I once heard a very seasoned social worker say the same thing and she also said it often makes her sick too. It's sickening! I don't know what goes on in DCF and sometimes there are people working in that dept that have no business being there (one example of many, Tonya Craft case), but I think sometimes their hands are tied because of stupid protocol. I don't understand all the ins and outs of child protection, but I do know there are dcf workers that hate the holes in the system and do what they can.

What I don't get is, in the Susan Powell case, the husband being the main suspect helped the kids to be taken from him, right? So why didn't this happen here? I know other things helped the Powell children get out of that crazy household, ie the sicko father in law, but I remember hearing it was because he was a suspect in Susan's disappearance?

Lord, please show us where Michelle is and watch over her babies. Please bless her family with strength and Your peace, and help the laws to improve protection and justice for women and children.

~Nora
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: January 26, 2012, 09:26:00 AM »

I once heard a very seasoned social worker say the same thing and she also said it often makes her sick too. It's sickening! I don't know what goes on in DCF and sometimes there are people working in that dept that have no business being there (one example of many, Tonya Craft case), but I think sometimes their hands are tied because of stupid protocol. I don't understand all the ins and outs of child protection, but I do know there are dcf workers that hate the holes in the system and do what they can.

]What I don't get is, in the Susan Powell case, the husband being the main suspect helped the kids to be taken from him, right? So why didn't this happen here? I know other things helped the Powell children get out of that crazy household, ie the sicko father in law, but I remember hearing it was because he was a suspect in Susan's disappearance?

Lord, please show us where Michelle is and watch over her babies. Please bless her family with strength and Your peace, and help the laws to improve protection and justice for women and children.

~Nora

BBM

an angelic monkey

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: January 26, 2012, 01:17:57 PM »

]What I don't get is, in the Susan Powell case, the husband being the main suspect helped the kids to be taken from him, right? So why didn't this happen here? I know other things helped the Powell children get out of that crazy household, ie the sicko father in law, but I remember hearing it was because he was a suspect in Susan's disappearance?

~Nora

BBM

an angelic monkey

and an Amen from me   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.