March 19, 2024, 01:38:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378439 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: January 26, 2012, 01:38:04 PM »

I wanted to see where this KFC was in reference to the other locations in Michelle's life, so I put this together.

Thought you all might want to see as well:

Great map.
Btw was the cell phone found by 419???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: January 26, 2012, 01:40:57 PM »

Sorry if I am somewhat O/T with this DCFS, but in 2006,

Florida child welfare officials confirmed Tuesday that 652 children in the foster care system were unaccounted for. Most are believed to be runaways, although some may have been taken by their biological parents.

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/bawnews/wilson608[

That number is disgraceful.  Yes I have met some decent caseworkers in my long, unfortunate history with CPS.  But they are the ones who burn out and leave within the first 18 months.  These people are not responsible for the well-being of widgets, they hold human lives within their hands and when they mess-up, the usual response is to investigate the situation.  An investigation can't bring a dead child back.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #362 on: January 26, 2012, 02:04:12 PM »

HLN is talking about Michelle's case now...Vinny P.

Please let us know if anything new is brought up.

not really anything new..talked about her being at Kentucky Fried Chicken hours before she disappeared and how clear the GLOW sticker was on her car at that time..Her sister was on the show via phone and said that they are having a 'birthday celebration'  for Michelle since today is her 34th birthday..more of a sharing of stories and remembrance for her...very sad...

They should have a dart board Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: January 26, 2012, 04:22:17 PM »

I wanted to see where this KFC was in reference to the other locations in Michelle's life, so I put this together.

Great map.

Cell phone found in Bell Isle, at the bottom of the map, near an area where Little Lake Conway and Lake Conway meet. Not very close to 419.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: January 27, 2012, 10:43:57 AM »

Great map.

Cell phone found in Bell Isle, at the bottom of the map, near an area where Little Lake Conway and Lake Conway meet. Not very close to 419.

Thanks!   
Dale Jr went to dale sr's house right?
Right on the way then.  hummm
So many body's of water, could be in any of them.
JMO, some clothing should be found eventually...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: January 30, 2012, 04:23:44 PM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/the_people_court_xb2gBVTtqGCHYCGwHoi8sN
'The People's Court' rocked by possible murder mystery, episode controversy
By KATHIANNE BONIELLO and MAUREEN CALLAHAN
January 29, 2012

::snipping2::

It’s the recent case of a Florida mom who vanished the day her episode of “The People’s Court” aired, however, that has caused the show’s greatest public-relations crisis in its 30-year history.

Michelle Parker, then 32, taped her episode in the show’s Midtown studios in June 2011. She was the defendant in a case brought by her ex-fiancé, Dale Smith Jr., 40, over her missing engagement ring.

Parker’s mother, Yvette Stewart, told ABC News that Michelle was “a reluctant participant” who agreed to do the show so she wouldn’t have to pay for the $5,000 ring.
More...
(3 pgs)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #366 on: January 30, 2012, 04:34:59 PM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/the_people_court_xb2gBVTtqGCHYCGwHoi8sN
January 29, 2012

It’s the recent case of a Florida mom who vanished the day her episode of “The People’s Court” aired, however, that has caused the show’s greatest public-relations crisis in its 30-year history.

Michelle Parker, then 32, taped her episode in the show’s Midtown studios in June 2011. She was the defendant in a case brought by her ex-fiancé, Dale Smith Jr., 40, over her missing engagement ring.

Parker’s mother, Yvette Stewart, told ABC News that Michelle was “a reluctant participant” who agreed to do the show so she wouldn’t have to pay for the $5,000 ring.
More...
(3 pgs)

Hi Monkey's,

Do the participant's get paid $200.00, to appear on PC?

"Like the moth to the flame" 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: January 30, 2012, 04:37:48 PM »

January 29, 2012

More...
(3 pgs)

Hi Monkey's,

I don't really know the particulars about payments for participants, but from one of the comments on the article I posted at the above link says:  (link http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/the_people_court_xb2gBVTtqGCHYCGwHoi8sN  )

brianm53149 (signed in using open.login.yahooapis.com)
This article is wrong on the payment at least of 3 years ago. I was on the show and it pays $250 if you win. If you lose or get a split decision you get a $75 appearance fee. The reason a lot of people go on is because they know even if they lose the show pays. People's court makes it very clear to you what you are getting in to and they don't twist your arms. They are decent to deal with and it was a fun experience. The one thing I remember was how slick Milan was. You do what she wants and she has a lot of personality when you are doing the show. You immediately know who is in control and it isn't you. She's a real pro. The only down side is that you're there for 30 minutes and the segment is edited for down to 7 minutes so some of your conversation seems stupid because of the editing. The show pays to go to NY for a day and it was a lot of fun. People's Court is straight forward and is a good time. Once your there though, you start asking yourself why am I doing this. I'll tell you why. The fun and the greed of knowing you won even if you lose.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 04:47:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #368 on: January 30, 2012, 10:55:40 PM »

January 29, 2012

More...
(3 pgs)

Hi Monkey's,

I don't really know the particulars about payments for participants, but from one of the comments on the article I posted at the above link says:  (link http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/the_people_court_xb2gBVTtqGCHYCGwHoi8sN  )

brianm53149 (signed in using open.login.yahooapis.com)
This article is wrong on the payment at least of 3 years ago. I was on the show and it pays $250 if you win. If you lose or get a split decision you get a $75 appearance fee. The reason a lot of people go on is because they know even if they lose the show pays. People's court makes it very clear to you what you are getting in to and they don't twist your arms. They are decent to deal with and it was a fun experience. The one thing I remember was how slick Milan was. You do what she wants and she has a lot of personality when you are doing the show. You immediately know who is in control and it isn't you. She's a real pro. The only down side is that you're there for 30 minutes and the segment is edited for down to 7 minutes so some of your conversation seems stupid because of the editing. The show pays to go to NY for a day and it was a lot of fun. People's Court is straight forward and is a good time. Once your there though, you start asking yourself why am I doing this. I'll tell you why. The fun and the greed of knowing you won even if you lose.

Brianm53149, Thank-you!  It sounds exciting, I would give it a go.

IMO, women want things both ways (sometimes) we want to go to the moon:) but just do not yell at us

Thank-you for giving us a realistic view of P.C.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: January 31, 2012, 02:12:34 PM »

as a former cps worker outside of a large city, i will say that it is very common for cps to be stuck between a rock and a hard place, it unfortunately takes a lot to be able to remove a child from the home and parents are given chance after chance to keep their children with them, it is sickening and the main reason i left.  i also left because those of us workers who did our jobs well were always assigned the most difficult, heart wrenching cases and it burnt me out after three years of not being able to sleep at night due to the holes in the system.

cps needs a major overhall, its almost like parental rights trump the rights of the children to live a safe, happy, and healthy life Sad
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: January 31, 2012, 04:22:22 PM »

as a former cps worker outside of a large city, i will say that it is very common for cps to be stuck between a rock and a hard place, it unfortunately takes a lot to be able to remove a child from the home and parents are given chance after chance to keep their children with them, it is sickening and the main reason i left.  i also left because those of us workers who did our jobs well were always assigned the most difficult, heart wrenching cases and it burnt me out after three years of not being able to sleep at night due to the holes in the system.

cps needs a major overhall, its almost like parental rights trump the rights of the children to live a safe, happy, and healthy life Sad

I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for you. 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: January 31, 2012, 04:36:26 PM »

I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for you. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: February 01, 2012, 09:36:57 AM »

Photo from the lake where divers are searching for evidence in the #MichelleParker case http://pic.twitter.com/EOKKVqRn
https://twitter.com/#!/orlandosentinel

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: February 01, 2012, 09:38:36 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-search-obt-lake-20120201,0,3235159.story
Michelle Parker: Divers search lake for evidence in Michelle Parker case
By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

9:19 a.m. EST, February 1, 2012

Divers are searching a body of water near South Orange Blossom Trail for clues in the missing person case of Michelle Parker who vanished last year.

Orlando police department received a credible tip that has led them to believe evidence in the case may be located in the small lake located behind a shuttered nightclub near Orange Blossom Trail, police said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: February 01, 2012, 09:56:37 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bob kealing @bobkealing
#orlandopolice announce new dive team search for clues to the whereabouts of #missingmom #Michelleparker developing...

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: February 01, 2012, 09:59:17 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/BiancaMPrieto
Bianca Prieto @BiancaMPrieto
I'm at the scene where OCSO divers are searching for clues in the #MichelleParker #missing person case. lockerz.com/s/179713724

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: February 01, 2012, 10:05:15 AM »

Bianca Prieto @BiancaMPrieto  https://twitter.com/#!/biancamprieto
There are at least six divers in the water near the shore now. #MichelleParker #search

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: February 01, 2012, 10:18:52 AM »

Great map.

JMO, some clothing should be found eventually...

Where is South Orange Blossom Trail on the map?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: February 01, 2012, 10:51:38 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/020112-divers-searching-for-michelle-parker
Divers searching lake for clues in Michelle Parker case
Updated: Wednesday, 01 Feb 2012, 10:14 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 01 Feb 2012, 10:04 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The Orange County Sheriff Department's Dive Team is conducting a search in the 4800 of S. Orange Blossom Trail looking for clues in the disappearance of Michelle Parker.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: February 01, 2012, 10:56:04 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Divers-search-lake-pond-in-Michelle-Parker-case/-/1637132/8576848/-/mmokprz/-/index.html
Divers search lake, pond in Michelle Parker case
Orlando police, Orange County deputies conduct search
Published On: Feb 01 2012 09:38:53 AM EST  Updated On: Feb 01 2012 10:04:01 AM EST

Orlando police and the Orange County Sheriff's Office dive team were searching in and around Lake Tyler near the 4800 of South Orange Blossom Trail.  A nearby pond, located behind a nightclub, that leads into the lake is also being searched, Orlando police said.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.