March 18, 2024, 10:35:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378406 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2011, 05:05:15 PM »

Michelle reminds me of another beautiful girl, Laci Peterson...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2011, 06:32:04 PM »

film of searches from chopper,the LE searched a building

video
Divers search two areas in Orange County
Published On: Dec 09 2011 11:40:59 AM EST Updated On: Dec 09 2011 06:13:53 PM EST
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/New-searches-launched-for-missing-mom-Michelle-Parker/-/1637132/4989510/-/126t3na/-/index.html
Michelle's brother, Dustin, said that LE told him they would not be out there in that magnitude if they did not have a reason to be!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2011, 06:47:18 PM »

Brandi, this article states   ::snipping2::  Neighbors say the home on Chaucer Lane is occupied by the elder Smith's sister.  ::snipping2::  Have I misunderstood the facts?  I was thinking it was DS's sister.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-orlando-20111209,0,5665822.story

And on this video, neighbors state that she has lived there a long time. It's one of the houses they keep an eye on.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/New-searches-launched-for-missing-mom-Michelle-Parker/-/1637132/4989510/-/126t3na/-/index.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2011, 06:57:11 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/356336?cmpid=twitter

Michelle Parker's Father: We won't give up until we find her
By John W. Davis , Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, December 10, 2011 5:39 PM

SANFORD --
Saturday, friends and family are holding a benefit for missing mother Michelle Parker.

People gathered at The Barn in Sanford for a benefit truck pull and auction. Parker worked at The Barn and didn't show up for her shift Nov 17., the day she disappeared.

Relatives from Parker's father's side of family gathered to talk to News 13 about their missing loved one, and what the community has done for them.

"We are extremely proud of how supportive and strong our family is," said Jennifer Gainor, Parker's cousin. "But not just even our family, strangers that have now become part of our family. I can't say thank you enough -- but thank you."

"This is only part of my family," said Parker's father Brad Parker. "We won't give up until we find her."

News 13 checked with investigators and they said there's no "official" search for Michelle Saturday.

::snipping2::

Small slideshow of today's benefit at link

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2011, 06:59:35 PM »

Well, looky at who is keeping up with this case!   http://dgator.com/MichelleParker.aspx

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2011, 08:00:33 PM »

I'm reading on THM and they are saying that MP's dad has said that Dale had gone on the PC before, MP's case was Dale's second appearance. The case below is who he went with the first time!!!  Are you kidding me???

Petitioner SMITH, DALE WAYNE, II
Respondent VAN MECHELEN, JILL

Case Type: Repeat Violence
Date Filed: 09/09/2003

SMITH, DALE WAYNE vs. VAN MECHELEN, JILL

09/09/2003 Petition
Petition|PETITION - REPEAT VIOLENCE

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=1444&sid=f032d5e31972268d81edd7fa75109e75&start=150

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2011, 08:06:14 PM »

For all we know, he planned this for a while.. 
Could of had a grave dug up already where  ppl couldn't see. Had plants ready to put on top of the dirt...

Bottom line, I don't think he wanted to pay child support and when the engagement went south, went to plan b..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2011, 08:25:37 PM »

Could of had a grave dug up already where  ppl couldn't see. Had plants ready to put on top of the dirt...

Bottom line, I don't think he wanted to pay child support and when the engagement went south, went to plan b..

Well, it would cost him a whole lot more to raise them himself than just the child support amount. However, I feel he will just pawn them off on his folks and go on his merry way.  I think he already has.....just sayin'

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2011, 08:29:14 PM »

Brandi, this article states   ::snipping2::  Neighbors say the home on Chaucer Lane is occupied by the elder Smith's sister.  ::snipping2::  Have I misunderstood the facts?  I was thinking it was DS's sister.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-orlando-20111209,0,5665822.story

And on this video, neighbors state that she has lived there a long time. It's one of the houses they keep an eye on.

Yes, I said Dale Sr's sister, whose name I believe to be Linda Morgan. That would be Dale Jr's Aunt.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2011, 08:34:21 PM »

The language of section 61.13016, Florida Statutes, is clear.

When a delinquency in a child support case occurs and the obligee requests the clerk to act, the clerk must provide notice of this delinquent amount and the possibility of a driver's license and motor vehicle registration suspension to the person owing the duty of support. This notice is to be sent by regular United States mail to the obligor's last address of record on file with the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.[3] If no appropriate response is received within twenty days after the notice is mailed, the clerk notifies the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to suspend the obligor's driver's license and motor vehicle registration.[4]

http://myfloridalegal.com/ago.nsf/Opinions/12260DEE7EF4A51A852566EA00548EF6

Levi Page (last week)

Attorney Kim, said she was going to check-up and see if he lost D.L., it would be interesting to see, if she will follow-up
on this.   

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/12/02/michelle-parker-mystery

Former Detective Woodrow Tripp and Florida Family Law Attorney Kim Picazio discuss the latest in the case of missing 33-year-old mom of 3 Michelle Parker!

Thanks for posting---very, very interesting.   DS,jr. is dangerous.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2011, 08:35:19 PM »

Well, looky at who is keeping up with this case!   http://dgator.com/MichelleParker.aspx

Not a very accurate or comprehensive time line there, if you ask me. Wink

I did notice yesterday when I was mapping the two searches, that the ATV search was a stone's throw from Hidden Oaks Elementary School.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2011, 08:41:52 PM »

It's deja' vu all over again--lol.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2011, 08:46:19 PM »

I did notice yesterday when I was mapping the two searches, that the ATV search was a stone's throw from Hidden Oaks Elementary School.

I wonder if anyone has searched Caylee's area? It is the perfect decomposing site. And who would think that another body would be dumped there? Hopefully LE.   Where is Kronk these days?

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2011, 08:46:59 PM »

Well, it would cost him a whole lot more to raise them himself than just the child support amount. However, I feel he will just pawn them off on his folks and go on his merry way.  I think he already has.....just sayin'

True - but he would get her social security until they are 18 and he gets CONTROL of them and his money. Guys like him are all about the Control.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2011, 08:47:06 PM »

All we need now is Leonard Padilla riding into town.  lol
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2011, 08:49:33 PM »

Muffy, I was wondering if we could put this list on the first page of the new threads, like we did in Caylee's thread?  We tend to talk in initials more and more as time goes on and some could get lost. If not, I'll post it on the who's who thread, but adding to it will be a pain. Of course, you mods will have to add to it on the first page as well, which is a pain too. You decide if it's even needed and where to post it.  Thanks!

MP - Michelle Parker missing victim

YS - Yvonne Stewart, Michelle's mom

JS - Jeff Stewart, Michelle's stepdad

BP - Brad Parker, Michelle's dad

GP - Gayle Parker, Michelle's stepmom

SLE - Lauren Erickson, Michelle's sister (Sister Lauren Erickson so no confusion with LE, Law Enforcement)

DE - Dustin Erickson, Michelle's brother

NM - Nathan Daniel Mitchell, Michelle's current boyfriend

DS - Dale Smith, Michelle's ex-fiance and father of their twins. Primary suspect.

DS Sr. - Dale Smith's father

TS - Tamara Smith, Dale's mother

LM - Linda Morgan, Dale's  DS Sr's sister

MNJ - Mark NeJame, Dale's attorney

LE - Law Enforcement
Edit to add Linda Morgan and middle name to Nathan Mitchell
Edit to correct my mistake.   Oooohhh Muffy, I've done it again.   Fixed. 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 09:05:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2011, 08:49:43 PM »

I wonder if anyone has searched Caylee's area? It is the perfect decomposing site. And who would think that another body would be dumped there? Hopefully LE.   Where is Kronk these days?

I have wondered the same thing--it would be predictably diabolical to target that area for disposal.

"Paging Mr. Kronk ... paging Mr. Kronk ... "
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2011, 08:51:11 PM »

True - but he would get her social security until they are 18 and he gets CONTROL of them and his money. Guys like him are all about the Control.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2011, 08:53:26 PM »

Personally, I don't think IF Dale did something to Michelle, that he planned it.

I think Dale has a very short fuse and acts or reacts impulsively.

I think something (maybe just finding out about her relationship about Nate, or some other trigger occurred) and he lost control and hurt her on Thursday.

I really don't think he planned this out.

JMO.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2011, 08:59:03 PM »

Personally, I don't think IF Dale did something to Michelle, that he planned it.

I think Dale has a very short fuse and acts or reacts impulsively.

I think something (maybe just finding out about her relationship about Nate, or some other trigger occurred) and he lost control and hurt her on Thursday.

I really don't think he planned this out.

JMO.
I think you're probably correct. I just keep thinking about his statement to Michelle, that she would get her's some day. That was a threat, imo. And he could have started planning from that time on.  These sickos make me think in devious ways. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.