March 18, 2024, 09:37:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378402 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: February 01, 2012, 02:48:12 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/MikeDeForest6
Mike DeForest @MikeDeForest6
Divers just finished dragging a canal alongside a mobile home park in #MichelleParker search. Found nothing. www.clickorlando.com
10m Mike DeForest Mike DeForest @MikeDeForest6

@Katiemadonna1 It appeared CSI might have left with a bag, but too far away to say for certain. He left. Search still underway.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: February 01, 2012, 02:58:27 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/michelle-parker/os-michelle-parker-search-obt-lake-20120201,0,500957.story
By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
2:29 p.m. EST, February 1, 2012

Divers today are searching a body of water near South Orange Blossom Trail for clues in the missing-person case of Michelle Parker, who vanished in November.

The Orlando Police Department received a credible tip that has led them to believe evidence in the case may be located in a small lake located behind a shuttered nightclub near Orange Blossom Trail, police said.

After spending several hours in boats and in the water, the dive team pulled out of the lake this afternoon. But they got back into the water a short time later.

Shortly after the divers emerged, a crime-scene van quickly left the area. It's unclear if anything has been recovered from the water.

Deputies are now blocking all nearby entrances to the water including at local businesses and residential areas.
 ::snipping2::
BBM Very interesting...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: February 01, 2012, 03:12:58 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/BiancaMPrieto
Bianca Prieto @BiancaMPrieto

The search at Lake Bumby off OBT has ended. Nothing was found. #MichelleParker #search

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: February 01, 2012, 03:16:55 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/february/376949/No-new-evidence-in-fresh-Michelle-Parker-search
No new evidence in fresh Michelle Parker search
By Kelli Cook, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 3:04 PM

ORLANDO --

Orlando police say they did not find any new evidence in a fresh search for missing mom Michelle Parker.

A special dive crew with the Orange County Sheriff's Office searched a lake off the 4800 block of South Orange Blossom Trail Wednesday morning.

Orlando Police said the dive teams investigated a specific tip, but they did not say how reliable the tip is. Police said they just want to follow up any tip that's given to them.

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: February 01, 2012, 03:57:08 PM »

I'm glad to see tips coming in and searches  are continuing.  I hope some folks are sweating thinking about it. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: February 01, 2012, 04:09:00 PM »

I'm glad to see tips coming in and searches  are continuing.  I hope some folks are sweating thinking about it. 

I agree, MB, but I also remember how CA was all but gloating over the non-productive searches that went on for Caylee.  I don't know if DS is of the same ilk as KC, but I think they both take joy over watching the suffering of others as these searches continue to come up empty-handed.    ::boxingjoran::

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: February 01, 2012, 04:10:22 PM »

I agree, MB, but I also remember how KC was all but gloating over the non-productive searches that went on for Caylee.  I don't know if DS is of the same ilk as KC, but I think they both take joy over watching the suffering of others as these searches continue to come up empty-handed.    ::boxingjoran::

self edit - CA=KC

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: February 01, 2012, 04:42:20 PM »

I agree, MB, but I also remember how CA was all but gloating over the non-productive searches that went on for Caylee.  I don't know if DS is of the same ilk as KC, but I think they both take joy over watching the suffering of others as these searches continue to come up empty-handed.    ::boxingjoran::

Oh yes, I remember that with Casey Anthony.     It also crossed my mind that sometimes tips or sightings can be given to attempt to throw LE off the trail.   Searches and following up on tips cost man power and budget, and if the tips are false, it's a big waste.  I hope Michelle Parker can be found soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: February 01, 2012, 09:39:31 PM »

So, was the search today at Lake Tyler or the other lake...cannot recall that name...starts with a B?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: February 02, 2012, 02:08:48 AM »

So, was the search today at Lake Tyler or the other lake...cannot recall that name...starts with a B?

It was reported earlier today that the search was at 4800 block of S. Orange Blossom Trail and Lake Tyler.

But all reports I see now say it was at Lake Bumby.

The day-long search at Lake Bumby in the Holden Heights neighborhood was prompted by what police labeled a "credible tip" in the case. Detectives have received more than 700 tips since Parker vanished Nov. 17.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/michelle-parker/os-michelle-parker-search-obt-lake-20120201,0,500957.story

An Orange County Sheriff's Office dive team began searching Lake Bumby on South Orange Blossom Trail on Wednesday morning, according to police officers in Orlando.

Lake Bumby is three miles away from where Parker's Hummer was found after she went missing. The lake is only a mile away from the home of Dale Smith Sr.
http://www.wesh.com/news/30348575/detail.html#ixzz1lCo4Ebty

I understand the confusion.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: February 02, 2012, 07:55:49 AM »

Tks Brandi.
It's to bad the cops don't talk to jr/sr when they are doing searches (that day) to observe there faces and reactions.   

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: February 02, 2012, 08:19:09 AM »

Thanks Brandi...it is confusing.  I was wondering partially to see what bar it is behind.  I agree pharlap...their behavior during the search would have been interesting.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: February 02, 2012, 08:53:54 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/february/376949/New-Michelle-Parker-search-turns-up-nothing
New Michelle Parker search turns up nothing
By Kelli Cook, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, February 02, 2012 5:13 AM

ORLANDO --

Orlando police say they did not find any new evidence in a fresh search for missing mom Michelle Parker.

A tip led Orlando Police to a lake near South Orange Blossom Trail, where divers spent the day looking for any clues about the missing woman.

After about six hours of searching, police said that nothing of evidentiary value was found there.

Parker has been missing since November.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: February 02, 2012, 09:11:19 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/february/376949/New-Michelle-Parker-search-turns-up-nothing
New Michelle Parker search turns up nothing
By Kelli Cook, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, February 02, 2012 5:13 AM

ORLANDO --

A tip led Orlando Police to a lake near South Orange Blossom Trail, where divers spent the day looking for any clues about the missing woman.

After about six hours of searching, police said that nothing of evidentiary value was found there.

Parker has been missing since November.
Thanks Trimm, for keeping us updated.  I just don't understand the crime scene van leaving shortly after the search started. I'd like to believe they found something.......but obviously it wasn't Michelle.   How do these people just go poof???

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: February 02, 2012, 10:49:32 AM »

Was said offender return to the crime location.
I just hope cops are watching every move to see where/how many times jr/sr are in locations. Keeping a log of this.
Also I'll say this again, anyone that lives in the area's in question, look out for clothing on the ground/water which is out of place.  Keep rubber/plastic gloves and bags with you, plus a camera to take a picture before/after you pick items up.

OT..Tks to CBB and Brandi I have so many Valentin av's, I switch almost daily.  

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: February 03, 2012, 02:16:13 PM »

Tks Brandi.
It's to bad the cops don't talk to jr/sr when they are doing searches (that day) to observe there faces and reactions.   

Yes it is. Sure wish there were some law stating all persons of interest have to be present or just simply viewed at any place while there's a search for the missing.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: February 06, 2012, 10:20:29 AM »

Hope the cops and social services have there eyes wide open NOW.
Sure hope dale jr, with a dicey past, doesn't do anything to the children.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: February 06, 2012, 10:36:50 AM »

Prayers for Michelle's twins. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: February 06, 2012, 10:50:34 AM »

prayers for Michelle's babies that they are safe from harm.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: February 06, 2012, 11:02:20 AM »

prayers for Michelle's babies that they are safe from harm.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
After learning what Josh Powell, extra prayers for Michelle's precious babies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.