March 19, 2024, 02:13:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378444 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #420 on: February 06, 2012, 01:34:52 PM »

Hope the cops and social services have there eyes wide open NOW.
Sure hope dale jr, with a dicey past, doesn't do anything to the children.

prayers for Michelle's babies that they are safe from harm.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
After learning what Josh Powell, extra prayers for Michelle's precious babies.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: February 08, 2012, 02:08:35 PM »

prayers for Michelle's babies that they are safe from harm.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Here also.  an angelic monkey
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: February 08, 2012, 02:50:18 PM »

Here also.  an angelic monkey

It has been three days, two days longer than it takes to get an emergency removal order and still nothing.  Of course, DCFS is going to have a hard time justifying the removal at this point.  If he was safe enough to have the boys a week ago, what has changed?  Nothing that directly involves him.  That is why DCFS should have insisted from the beginning that Michelle's disappearance was directly tied to him (he was the last person to see her).  At that point the judge could have removed the boys and everyone wouldn't be sitting on needles and pins waiting for him to jump the shark.  Arrgggghhhh.....

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 13, 2012, 05:20:14 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/30448590/detail.html
Dale Smith Files Motion To Get Child Support Back
Prime Suspect In Parker Disappearance Says He Wants His $800 Back
POSTED: 4:47 pm EST February 13, 2012
UPDATED: 5:00 pm EST February 13, 2012

Video at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- This week will mark three months since the disappearance of Michelle Parker, a local mom who disappeared a day after appearing on an episode of the People's Court with her ex-fiancé Dale Smith.

Authorities said Smith, the prime suspect in Parker's disappearance, has filed new court papers to get back some child support money he paid Parker.

Orlando police said they have no new information in the search for Parker. Smith has already successfully petitioned to stop paying her child support, and now he wants back money he already paid after Parker went missing.

In a new motion, Smith said he desperately needs the $800 he paid each month for support of the twins he has with Parker,even after she went missing Nov. 17, 2011.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30448590/detail.html#ixzz1mIpkm8YQ

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: February 13, 2012, 05:44:45 PM »

Video at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- This week will mark three months since the disappearance of Michelle Parker, a local mom who disappeared a day after appearing on an episode of the People's Court with her ex-fiancé Dale Smith.

Authorities said Smith, the prime suspect in Parker's disappearance, has filed new court papers to get back some child support money he paid Parker.

Orlando police said they have no new information in the search for Parker. Smith has already successfully petitioned to stop paying her child support, and now he wants back money he already paid after Parker went missing.

In a new motion, Smith said he desperately needs the $800 he paid each month for support of the twins he has with Parker,even after she went missing Nov. 17, 2011.

Stick it in your ear, Dale.
What audacity this monster has.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: February 13, 2012, 09:56:37 PM »

Video at link.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: February 14, 2012, 08:09:08 PM »

Video at link.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #427 on: February 14, 2012, 09:16:40 PM »

Hey, if you can't afford to take care of them give them to Michelle's family.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 14, 2012, 09:20:38 PM »

amen sista!
I fear for those kids anyways with him...Josh Powell incident comes to mind...
I feel really bad for Michelle's older son. He is old enough to understand what is going on. He also has always lived with his grand parents correct? now to be taken from the home he knew, missing his mom and his grand parents...His whole life must be a mess..do we know anything about his bio dad? I pray that he is a good man who will be good to his son, let him see his siblings and get his some counseling which he will need...poor kid!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: February 15, 2012, 03:59:07 AM »

Jmo,
Since the Tv court appearance the judge ordered Michelle to pay only 2500, @sswipe wanted the hole 5,000.
I believe he killed her because of that money(5,000), future child support and control. 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: February 15, 2012, 09:07:50 AM »

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 20, 2012, 12:21:09 PM »

NHRC Fundraiser Events

"After experiencing the abduction and murder of my son, I know the incredible pain that a loss like this brings, and so I commend Beth for channeling her pain into something positive and creating this foundation in conjunction with the National Museum of Crime and Punishment. It is my sincere hope that Beth and her family will get justice in Natalee's case. I always say that one person can make a difference. This foundation, in Natalee's memory and honor, will help protect other young adults from danger." - John Walsh

Running For Justice, Hosted by Maggie and Amanda

Come to Augusta Preparatory Day School, located in August, Georgia, for a 5k run. 100% of the proceeds go to the NHRC!

When: Saturday, February 25th
Donation: Entrance fee of $20 includes a t-shirt!
Registration Deadline: Saturday, February 11th.

*Beth Holloway will be speaking on Friday, February 24th at 2:30pm

REGISTER NOW as space is limited!

If you can't attend the run, but would still like to donate:

Read More:
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC_events

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: February 20, 2012, 12:36:24 PM »

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: February 22, 2012, 10:56:38 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Michelle Parker Missing Person
Many are asking for updates. I wish I had more to give. We hope and pray for something everyday. Police are working very hard everyday. Tips still continue to come in and are followed up on. Thank you all for continued support.

Like ·  · Share · Monday at 3:56pm via mobile ·

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 22, 2012, 02:09:27 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Michelle Parker Missing Person
Many are asking for updates. I wish I had more to give. We hope and pray for something everyday. Police are working very hard everyday. Tips still continue to come in and are followed up on. Thank you all for continued support.

Like ·  · Share · Monday at 3:56pm via mobile ·

It's just so sad.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: February 29, 2012, 04:52:10 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/New-fundraiser-for-missing-mom/-/1637132/9148986/-/eg72t9/-/index.html
New fundraiser for missing mom
February 29, 2012

SOUTH DAYTONA, Fla. -

A new fundraiser was announced on Wednesday in order to raise awareness and help find missing mom Michelle Parker.

The "poker run" benefit begins at 9:00 a.m. at Surfside Tavern on South Ridgewood Avenue in South Daytona.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: March 02, 2012, 01:07:28 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/michelle-parker/os-michelle-parker-dale-smith-child-support-20120302,0,3278430.story
Michelle Parker: Lawyer for ex-fiancé to take up child-support issue in court today
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
March 2, 2012

An attorney for Dale Smith, the ex-fiancé of missing Central Florida mother Michelle Parker, is slated to be back in court Friday to take up a child-support payment issue with a judge.
 ::snipping2::
A hearing will be held on the matter at 1:30 p.m.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: March 02, 2012, 02:14:54 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/michelle-parker/os-michelle-parker-dale-smith-child-support-20120302,0,3278430.story

Michelle Parker: Officer sides with ex-fiancé on child-support issue

1:54 p.m. EST, March 2, 2012

A hearing officer today sided with Dale Smith, the ex-fiancé of missing Central Florida mother Michelle Parker, is on a child-support issue related to two children he had with Parker.

The hearing officer said that Smith should get child-support payments he made and that the state is currently holding.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 02, 2012, 03:20:33 PM »

A hearing officer today sided with Dale Smith, the ex-fiancé of missing Central Florida mother Michelle Parker, is on a child-support issue related to two children he had with Parker.

The hearing officer said that Smith should get child-support payments he made and that the state is currently holding.

That's no surprise to me.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: March 02, 2012, 03:48:04 PM »

That's no surprise to me.

No, not at all. Doesn't make sense any other way since DS has custody.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.