March 19, 2024, 01:44:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378442 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: March 02, 2012, 06:30:35 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
Smith is and has been the only named suspect“@conniegail421: Do you believe he has something to do with Michelle's disappearance?”

3h bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
Very stoic“@mohiclaire: @bobkealing What was his demeanor in court? Did he behave himself??”

4h bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
#DaleSmith says he's now on state assistance and unemployed. #missingmom #Michelleparker.

#DaleSmith is granted child support $$ lawyer says he needs "desperately" for kids he had with #missingmom #Michelleparker.

I'm standing behind Dale Smith Jr. who is in a hearing asking for held child support $$ paid to #missingmom #Michelleparker.$1672,84.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: March 03, 2012, 08:30:48 AM »

http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/michelle-parker-case-ex-get-1600-back-pay-child-su/nLKJX/
Michelle Parker Case: Ex to get $1,600 in back-pay child support
March 2, 2012

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —

The ex-fiance of missing Orlando mother Michelle Parker no longer has to pay for child support and will receive back-pay from the state in the amount of $1,600, WFTV learned on Friday.

Parker, now 34, disappeared on Nov. 17 after dropping off her twins with their father, Dale Smith, who is also the lead suspect in Parker's disappearance. He has not been charged with any crime.

Smith has fought to stop paying child support since he's now caring for their two children.

A court officer said he made the decision because Smith has custody of the children and is therefore entitled to the money.

For nearly two months after Parker vanished, Smith continued to pay the missing mother child support, which was about $800 a month.

In January, Smith convinced a judge to halt the automatic payments that were being held by the state.

At the hearing, his lawyer said Smith recently lost his job and desperately needed the money to take care of their children.
 ::snipping2::
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: March 03, 2012, 08:34:40 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/30595395/detail.html
Michelle Parker's Ex Awarded Money
Smith Is Prime Suspect In Parker Disappearance

March 2, 2012

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The prime suspect in the disappearance of Michelle Parker was in court on Friday asking to be reimbursed for the child support he paid the missing mother.
The court gave Parker's ex-fiance, Dale Smith, back $1,672 that he paid to Parker since she went missing.

Smith's attorneys said that he is now unemployed and on state assistance. The attorneys told a hearing officer that Smith needs that money desperately now that he is raising alone the twins he had with Parker.

Smith was silent both times he was asked by WESH 2 if he is benefiting financially by no longer having to pay child support to Parker.

"Mr. Smith is this $1,600 judgment a benefit of Michelle Parker's disappearance?" asked WESH 2's Bob Kealing.

Smith's criminal attorneys said that they will speak about him being the only named suspect soon.

"We've been conducting our own investigation. They've been conducting theirs," said Mark NeJame. "It will be in the very near future we will have public comment."

Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: March 03, 2012, 08:50:17 AM »

March 2, 2012

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The prime suspect in the disappearance of Michelle Parker was in court on Friday asking to be reimbursed for the child support he paid the missing mother.
The court gave Parker's ex-fiance, Dale Smith, back $1,672 that he paid to Parker since she went missing.

Smith's attorneys said that he is now unemployed and on state assistance. The attorneys told a hearing officer that Smith needs that money desperately now that he is raising alone the twins he had with Parker.

Smith was silent both times he was asked by WESH 2 if he is benefiting financially by no longer having to pay child support to Parker.

"Mr. Smith is this $1,600 judgment a benefit of Michelle Parker's disappearance?" asked WESH 2's Bob Kealing.

Smith's criminal attorneys said that they will speak about him being the only named suspect soon.

"We've been conducting our own investigation. They've been conducting theirs," said Mark NeJame. "It will be in the very near future we will have public comment."

Video at Link
Looking forward to what MNJ has to say.  Whatever it takes to bring Michelle home.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: March 03, 2012, 03:43:55 PM »

http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/michelle-parker-case-ex-get-1600-back-pay-child-su/nLKJX/
Michelle Parker Case: Ex to get $1,600 in back-pay child support
March 2, 2012

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —

The ex-fiance of missing Orlando mother Michelle Parker no longer has to pay for child support and will receive back-pay from the state in the amount of $1,600, WFTV learned on Friday.

Parker, now 34, disappeared on Nov. 17 after dropping off her twins with their father, Dale Smith, who is also the lead suspect in Parker's disappearance. He has not been charged with any crime.

Smith has fought to stop paying child support since he's now caring for their two children.

A court officer said he made the decision because Smith has custody of the children and is therefore entitled to the money.

For nearly two months after Parker vanished, Smith continued to pay the missing mother child support, which was about $800 a month.

In January, Smith convinced a judge to halt the automatic payments that were being held by the state.

At the hearing, his lawyer said Smith recently lost his job and desperately needed the money to take care of their children.
Video at Link

Not surprising but definitely pathetic.
And he's now on public assistance?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #445 on: March 03, 2012, 07:14:29 PM »

$1600 is NOT that much money.  His sorry butt could be flipping burgers and making money.  I still say if he's not capable of caring for those kids, he needs to turn them over to Lori's Michelle's family.  Even if he lives VERY frugally, that money won't last beyond a few months.  Then what will he do?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: March 05, 2012, 09:18:07 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/3/4/fundraiser_raises_mo
Michelle Parker's family holds fundraiser in South Daytona
Updated March 5, 2012

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: March 05, 2012, 09:19:54 AM »

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/east-volusia/2012/03/05/michelle-parkers-family-face-reality-remain-hopeful.html
Michelle Parker's family face reality, remain hopeful
By LACEY McLAUGHLIN, Staff Writer
March 5, 2012

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: March 05, 2012, 01:39:28 PM »

March 2, 2012

Video at Link

DS - I hope you choke on every cent of this "blood money."   And MNJ - shame on you!  I thought your had more scruples.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: March 10, 2012, 10:03:41 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Michelle Parker Missing Person
March 6

A message from Michelles Mom and Friend:

We are asking ALL prayer warriors to pray deliguently this month (March) that God will move His power to help in bringing authorities closer to finding our girl, Michelle. Thank you for always praying , but the next two weeks are important.

We believe in prayer in numbers as God has told us.
1 Chronicles 5:19-21 ' He answered their prayers, because they trusted in him'.

PLEASE REPOST so that our warrior chain grows .

Thankfully and lovingly~ Yvonne Stewart and Jill Rapert

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: March 11, 2012, 12:30:33 PM »

March 6

A message from Michelles Mom and Friend:

We are asking ALL prayer warriors to pray deliguently this month (March) that God will move His power to help in bringing authorities closer to finding our girl, Michelle. Thank you for always praying , but the next two weeks are important.

We believe in prayer in numbers as God has told us.
1 Chronicles 5:19-21 ' He answered their prayers, because they trusted in him'.

PLEASE REPOST so that our warrior chain grows .

Thankfully and lovingly~ Yvonne Stewart and Jill Rapert
The prayers of the saints availeth much.
 an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: March 11, 2012, 08:14:48 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Bike-Week-event-for-Michelle-Parker/-/1637132/9275236/-/bcs18m/-/index.html
Bike Week event for Michelle Parker
Author: Kevin O'Korn, Producer, kokorn@wkmg.com
March 11, 2012

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: March 14, 2012, 05:28:48 PM »

18 hours ago

Tomorrow police will be having a sort of "Smart Panel" put togeather. A group of all highly trained, and some learning, individuals in police work and missing persons cases and other various departments, will be coming togeather.

Reason for this is to get some fresh prespectives and opinons on Michelle's case, while also looking at other local missing persons cases. Asking questions, making sure all bases have been covered, seeing if there may be a diferent way of looking at things.

All in all Our family asks that everyone pray for these individuals. Pray that their minds are fresh and clear and ready to think. Pray that maybe one has an idea that hasent been thought of yet.
In any of the cases of missing persons being talked about tomorrow pray that maybe closure can be brought maybe to one or more of the families.

Some may be wondering, but there isnt a specific "find" of any kind that has sparked this Panel. It is simply another way that police are going about the investigation for Michelle.

As always, thank you for your always kind words and prayers. Each and every one is read by the family.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: March 15, 2012, 05:43:34 AM »

Tupelo, glad to hear about the smart panel and hope it brings some answers for Michelle Parkers family and others.
 ::justice2NJ:: an angelic monkey ::justice2NJ::
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: March 18, 2012, 12:22:58 PM »

Tupelo, glad to hear about the smart panel and hope it brings some answers for Michelle Parkers family and others.
 ::justice2NJ:: an angelic monkey ::justice2NJ::
Yes, these panels can help sometimes.  Like the new one for Jennifer Kesse, I hope fresh eyes see new leads.
 ::justice2NJ::

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: March 21, 2012, 07:21:18 PM »

about an hour ago

Hello All.

I wish I had more to report each day. Police are still working hard. The FBI is even "involved" just as an extra resource for ideas, or as a second opion if needed.

Simply wanted to say Thank You for all the continued support in our one big prayer of finding Michelle.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: April 05, 2012, 02:59:45 PM »

Where is Michelle?  There is nothing in the news. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: April 05, 2012, 03:07:45 PM »

Just looked in the records to check up on Dale...looks like he may have recently received a traffic ticket for no seat belt for him and two of his passengers (under 18).  I hope it wasn't the twins.  I know it isn't relevant to the case...just checking him out.  If it's even him...I know there are plenty of Dale Smith's.  It is listed right after his dad.  I hope this means that LE is keeping pressure on him.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: April 05, 2012, 03:15:37 PM »

Just looked in the records to check up on Dale...looks like he may have recently received a traffic ticket for no seat belt for him and two of his passengers (under 18).  I hope it wasn't the twins.  I know it isn't relevant to the case...just checking him out.  If it's even him...I know there are plenty of Dale Smith's.  It is listed right after his dad.  I hope this means that LE is keeping pressure on him.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/

Meant to add this was 4/3/2012

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: April 11, 2012, 08:03:49 PM »

8 hours ago

12 years ago today I got to skip class in 7th grade. I vividly remember the oak trees at Winter Park Hospital walking in. It was a georgous day, much like today. Mom took me up to your room where you and Russ Were. I was so excited and do nervous for you. I kept getting you crushed ice to eat. You started to have bad contractions but they wouldn’t give you and epederal yet because your IV bag hadent drained completley. Squeezing Russ’s hand you look at me and scramed “DON’T EVER HAVE KIDS”…that was all the birth control I ever needed…At one point it was me and you in the room alone, you started to have another one..i was scared you were going to break my hand.. You loked up and told me “GET THE @$^&*#$ DOCTOR!”…I ran into the hallway at 13 years old saying “MY SISTER NEEDS THAT EPEDERAL TING NOW”…They gave it to you..Hours later we had to get out of the room and wait..there were about 8 of us with our ears all on the the swinging doors of the Delivery hallway entrance, your door was 1st or 2nd on the right…we were waiting to hear a cry..heard you yelling a lot..then it happened. At 4:35am..8.14LBS and 21” long, Austin Hunter was rought into this world and changed our lives forever..they took himinto a room with glass windows because he had fluid in his lungs…He had a full head of long black hair. The nurse was hitting him on the back to get fluids up..about 8 people almost jumped through that glass because we though she was doing it to hard…Mom was first inline…All I remember next was waking up at 6-7AM sitting upright in a chair in your recovery room..I asked to touch your belly because I wanted to know what it felt like with no baby in it..”Jello” I said…You laughed and said “great….”….12 Years later and Austin is one of the things I love most in this world..He is an amazing kid..You and Russ did a great job…And I know you both still are…Happy Birthday to Austin.

His first birthday without his mom.     

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.