March 18, 2024, 09:26:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378400 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #460 on: April 11, 2012, 10:22:36 PM »

Just looked in the records to check up on Dale...looks like he may have recently received a traffic ticket for no seat belt for him and two of his passengers (under 18).  I hope it wasn't the twins.  I know it isn't relevant to the case...just checking him out.  If it's even him...I know there are plenty of Dale Smith's.  It is listed right after his dad.  I hope this means that LE is keeping pressure on him.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/
If it was the twins wouldn't that be considered endangering a child?  I would hope that if it is the twins, DCS was called.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #461 on: April 11, 2012, 10:25:03 PM »

Austin has a wonderful aunt.  She'll make sure that he has lots of memories of his mom.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: April 11, 2012, 11:19:25 PM »

Just looked in the records to check up on Dale...looks like he may have recently received a traffic ticket for no seat belt for him and two of his passengers (under 18).  I hope it wasn't the twins.  I know it isn't relevant to the case...just checking him out.  If it's even him...I know there are plenty of Dale Smith's.  It is listed right after his dad.  I hope this means that LE is keeping pressure on him.

If it was the twins wouldn't that be considered endangering a child?  I would hope that if it is the twins, DCS was called.

I know, I was thinking the same.  I wonder if they are even aware of it?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: April 12, 2012, 09:55:39 AM »

I think it is a good bet that it was the twins.  DCS seems pretty complacent in this case.  I thought what happened with the Powell children would wake them up, but it looks like they don't give a rip.  I hope this case doesn't end like it did  with Susan and her boys but I think DS is a JP living in a different zip code.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: April 12, 2012, 09:57:30 AM »

I think it is a good bet that it was the twins.  DCS seems pretty complacent in this case.  I thought what happened with the Powell children would wake them up, but it looks like they don't give a rip.  I hope this case doesn't end like it did  with Susan and her boys but I think DS is a JP living in a different zip code.     

Sorry - box  invasion alert! 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: April 12, 2012, 10:14:23 AM »

Michelle's family has been informed about this.....I trust they will do what they can regarding the twins safety.....whether the State does is anyone's guess.

I have to wonder if the Smiths are being closely watched by LE, or was this just a fluke. Yes, LE can pull you over just for not wearing a seatbelt, but it's rare. Most no seatbelt tickets are issued along with the real infraction for which you were pulled over.  He had no other charges.  Personally, I don't feel the twins should be in the presence of their grandfather, not with his pending charges.  We have seen the man in action and it does not appear as if he is any type of role model for those children.

Yes, I too worry for the twins.....the legal system is letting them down in the same manner the Powell children were treated.       jmo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #466 on: April 12, 2012, 11:38:33 AM »

http://sheriff.org/safety/carseat.cfm
Child Car Seat Requirements
Violation of the child restraint law carries a fine of $60 and 3 points on the driving record.

Looks like daddy dearest just racked up a nice fine and jacked up his insurance rates.  This may have been a road stop but I'm hoping he's being watched.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: April 12, 2012, 12:07:21 PM »

Michelle's family has been informed about this.....I trust they will do what they can regarding the twins safety.....whether the State does is anyone's guess.

I have to wonder if the Smiths are being closely watched by LE, or was this just a fluke. Yes, LE can pull you over just for not wearing a seatbelt, but it's rare. Most no seatbelt tickets are issued along with the real infraction for which you were pulled over.  He had no other charges.  Personally, I don't feel the twins should be in the presence of their grandfather, not with his pending charges.  We have seen the man in action and it does not appear as if he is any type of role model for those children.

Yes, I too worry for the twins.....the legal system is letting them down in the same manner the Powell children were treated.       jmo

Yes, it does happen -- it happened to me.  My mother was a passenger in the front seat of my car and the Highway Patrol pulled me over.  They may have been looking for something else, but they definitely cited me for her not wearing her seat belt and nothing else.  It was a good thing; she had resisted wearing one until then.  After that she wore hers faithfully.  I still had to pay the fine, though.  I guess her guilt level wasn't that high:)

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: April 12, 2012, 12:24:03 PM »

Yes, it does happen -- it happened to me.  My mother was a passenger in the front seat of my car and the Highway Patrol pulled me over.  They may have been looking for something else, but they definitely cited me for her not wearing her seat belt and nothing else.  It was a good thing; she had resisted wearing one until then.  After that she wore hers faithfully.  I still had to pay the fine, though.  I guess her guilt level wasn't that high:)

My hubby was the same as your mother, would NOT wear his seat belt, whether driving or a passenger. The day we brought our son home from the hospital, after being born, was the day he first wore his seat belt and always has ever since!! 

Anyway, I just hope that a very close eye(s) is keeping tabs on the entire Smith Clan. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: April 13, 2012, 07:22:00 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Michelle Parker Missing Person
about an hour ago

Thank you 101.1 WJRR The Rock Station for allowing us to put up an 8 foot banner with Michelle's photo and missing information up tomorrow at Earthday Birthday 19, a MASSIVE Concert at Tinker Field..I my self will be there and am very happy to have thousands of people see the banner. We just never know, maybe somone who know's somthing will see it and talk...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: April 17, 2012, 01:48:59 PM »

Bianca Prieto ‏ @BiancaMPrieto

Orlando police investigating skeletal remains found near Mall at Millenia. Area tied to 2 missing women -#JenniferKesse & #MichelleParker

https://twitter.com/#!/BiancaMPrieto
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: April 17, 2012, 01:55:16 PM »

Police: Skeletal remains found near Mall at Millenia

Orlando police are investigating the discovery of skeletal remains near the Mall at Millenia.

The Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner is also at the scene.

The discovery was made by land surveyors working the area. Investigators are focusing on a wooded area near the Northbridge Apartments on Millenia Boulevard.

::snipping2::

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-orlando-skeletal-remains-millenia-20120417,0,4409033.story
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: April 17, 2012, 01:58:39 PM »

Updated: 1:25 p.m. Tuesday, April 17, 2012 | Posted: 1:15 p.m. Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Police, medical examiner at scene on Millenia Blvd.; Missing woman Michelle Parker's mom called

ORLANDO, Fla. —  WFTV received several calls from residents at the Northbridge Apartments on Millenia Boulevard reporting that the Orlando Police Department's crime scene units have been in the area since 5:30 a.m. Tuesday.

WFTV spoke with the mother of missing woman 34-year-old Michelle Parker, who said she was called by officials. However, there is no confirmation by investigators as to why she was called.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/police-medical-examiner-scene-millenia-blvd-missin/nMbcZ/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: April 17, 2012, 01:59:37 PM »

Remains of Man found in Orlando woods on Millenia Boulevard

ORLANDO, Fla. —
The remains of a man were found in the woods along Millenia Boulevard on Tuesday, according to police.

Investigators said a survey crew found the remains while working at the scene on Monday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/police-medical-examiner-scene-millenia-blvd-missin/nMbcZ/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: April 17, 2012, 02:00:04 PM »

I wonder if the remains will be Michelle's or Jennifer's or will there be another family receiving sad news?  Self-Edit:  We must have been posting at the same time Northern Rose.  I see you've indicated the remains are of a man.  MB

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-orlando-skeletal-remains-millenia-20120417,0,4409033.story
Police: Skeletal remains found near Mall at Millenia
April 17, 2012

Orlando police are investigating the discovery of skeletal remains near the Mall at Millenia.

The Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner is also at the scene.

The discovery was made by land surveyors working the area. Investigators are focusing on a wooded area near the Northbridge Apartments on Millenia Boulevard.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 02:04:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: April 17, 2012, 02:02:52 PM »

Orlando police conduct search in Michelle Parker case
Officer look in area near Mall at Millenia

ORLANDO, Fla. - Orlando police on Tuesday are searching an area near the Mall at Millenia in connection with the disappearance of Michelle Parker, who was last seen in November.

Video from Local 6 helicopter Sky 6 showed authorities digging in a wooded area near a lake.  The search area was cordoned off by police tape.

Orlando police would not comment about the search or what prompted it

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Orlando-police-conduct-search-in-Michelle-Parker-case/-/1637132/10955200/-/qq3qwx/-/
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: April 17, 2012, 02:31:40 PM »

The Body found today IS NOT MICHELLE. It has been confirmed as an African American Male that has been where it was found for quite some time. Orlando Police Department called to let family know before hand that a body was found and inform us it is not her just incase we heard about it so we wouldnt panic.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 17, 2012, 02:39:54 PM »

The Body found today IS NOT MICHELLE. It has been confirmed as an African American Male that has been where it was found for quite some time. Orlando Police Department called to let family know before hand that a body was found and inform us it is not her just incase we heard about it so we wouldnt panic.

Thank you Labubske.  And I hope the gentlemen whose remains have been recovered can be laid to rest and if his family and friends have been looking for him, they will know where he is now.  Sad.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: April 17, 2012, 02:53:16 PM »

Thank you Labubske.  And I hope the gentlemen whose remains have been recovered can be laid to rest and if his family and friends have been looking for him, they will know where he is now.  Sad.   an angelic monkey

Yes, I agree.  How sad.  I wanted to reply to what I posted, but I had to go and get my youngest from school.  I wonder who he is?

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: April 18, 2012, 10:39:46 AM »

Yes, I agree.  How sad.  I wanted to reply to what I posted, but I had to go and get my youngest from school.  I wonder who he is?

I am sad for Michelle's family, although this keeps the slim margin of hope alive.  Condolences to the family of the man who can now be properly laid to rest.  >>>>>>sigh<<<<<<<

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.