March 18, 2024, 07:38:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378390 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: May 30, 2012, 08:14:09 AM »

http://news.brevardtimes.com/2012/05/wayne-ivey-named-to-special-team.html
Wayne Ivey Named to Special Team Reviewing Orlando Missing Mom Case
May 29, 2012

ORLANDO, Florida -- Wayne Ivey, candidate for Brevard County Sheriff, is part of a special team assembled to review evidence and information in the disappearance of 34-year-old Orlando mother Michelle Parker.
 ::snipping2::
The team of more than 20 current and former law enforcement officers met last week and plans to meet again. The team was assembled by the Orlando Police Department and FDLE and included law enforcement experts from various fields, to include crime scene investigations and crime lab resources.

A former Resident Agent in Charge from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Wayne Ivey was a co-developer of the concept of S.M.A.R.T., or Specialized Multi-Agency Review Team, which may be deployed in “cold cases.” Ivey stated, "By utilizing experts in their field from various agencies to review and analyze cold case homicides and missing person cases, we are able to develop new ideas and strategies that may solve the case, find the missing person, and bring closure for the family and friends."

::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: June 20, 2012, 07:45:00 PM »

I am in Orlando for a few days and there are a few things that I would like to look at here in regards to Michelle Parker, Tracy Ocasio and Jennifer Kesse.  Anyone have any advise or ideas.  I have been looking at the traffic here...and I just don't see how Dale was not seen in that Hummer (well per my theory...)...someone just isn't remembering seeing him...but the roads are packed...always...especially at that time of day.  Just let me know.  I am running off for a bit...I will keep checking.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: June 21, 2012, 07:49:25 AM »

I am in Orlando for a few days and there are a few things that I would like to look at here in regards to Michelle Parker, Tracy Ocasio and Jennifer Kesse.  Anyone have any advise or ideas.  I have been looking at the traffic here...and I just don't see how Dale was not seen in that Hummer (well per my theory...)...someone just isn't remembering seeing him...but the roads are packed...always...especially at that time of day.  Just let me know.  I am running off for a bit...I will keep checking.
Here is Michelle's FB page.  You could send them a message asking what you could do to help out, maybe?   just a thought.  Good Luck to a Good Monkey!

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: June 21, 2012, 10:51:11 AM »

the packed roadway may have been to his advantage,people are consentrating on the drive
from a to b,on the phone,and in orlando there are a lot of tourists, from other states,and even
from other parts of fla, and other countries
while your driving take note of how many hummer or pick up trucks you see,going from a to b
and thanks for looking,and being a good monkey

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: June 21, 2012, 11:34:02 AM »

Here is Michelle's FB page.  You could send them a message asking what you could do to help out, maybe?   just a thought.  Good Luck to a Good Monkey!

Thanks, I sent a message Smile

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: June 21, 2012, 11:35:05 AM »

the packed roadway may have been to his advantage,people are consentrating on the drive
from a to b,on the phone,and in orlando there are a lot of tourists, from other states,and even
from other parts of fla, and other countries
while your driving take note of how many hummer or pick up trucks you see,going from a to b
and thanks for looking,and being a good monkey

Okay, I will check that out.  Thanks for the input Smile

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: June 21, 2012, 08:06:42 PM »

I just arrived back to the resort.  I went to Dale Smith's condo.  Creepy.  I feel like a stalker now.  Oh well, it gave me a better feel of the scene.  The white van was in the driveway.  No other vehicle.  A red car was in the neighbor's driveway.  Two unmarked white vans were close by (I would like to know if they were there prior to Michelle's disappearance or if he is being watched).  The neighborhood was active.  A man was smoking on the balcony next door.  A girl was running.  Young children on bike's.  The entrance has a video camera, as does the stop light at Lee Vista and Goldenrod (I counted four cameras there--that is just on two sides).  There is a Wal-mart across from the development.  Otherwise, the road is kind of bare...well, compared with the rest of Orlando.  There is a large wooded area behind the development...pretty thick too.  Anyhow, just a few things that I noticed.  Since I have been in Orlando I have only seen one black Hummer (full size) and a few of other colors.  Tomorrow I want to go over to the Mall of Millenia.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: June 21, 2012, 08:13:14 PM »

I just arrived back to the resort.  I went to Dale Smith's condo.  Creepy.  I feel like a stalker now.  Oh well, it gave me a better feel of the scene.  The white van was in the driveway.  No other vehicle.  A red car was in the neighbor's driveway.  Two unmarked white vans were close by (I would like to know if they were there prior to Michelle's disappearance or if he is being watched).  The neighborhood was active.  A man was smoking on the balcony next door.  A girl was running.  Young children on bike's.  The entrance has a video camera, as does the stop light at Lee Vista and Goldenrod (I counted four cameras there--that is just on two sides).  There is a Wal-mart across from the development.  Otherwise, the road is kind of bare...well, compared with the rest of Orlando.  There is a large wooded area behind the development...pretty thick too.  Anyhow, just a few things that I noticed.  Since I have been in Orlando I have only seen one black Hummer (full size) and a few of other colors.  Tomorrow I want to go over to the Mall of Millenia.
Thanks for the update, labubske!  Just curious....there is supposed to be a back exit to the condo community....did you happen to see it? If so, is there a camera there as well?    Looking forward to your post tomorrow.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: June 22, 2012, 02:25:59 PM »

Michelle Parker Missing Person
2 minutes ago via mobile

Just met with the owner of the new Jesse Black Saloon. He is being gracious enough to surround his grand opening Friday June 29th around Michelle! Soo...

Jesse Black Saloon Grand Opening!
Friday June 29th @ 8pm
21 and Up..

Request Jesse Black Saloon as a friend on Facebook for updates and future events and specials!

1385 St Rd 436
Casselberry FL 32807

$5 Entry fee ALL DOOR PROCEEDS will be going to The Michelle Loree Parker Trust Fund

Will be raffling off items as well as having T-Shirts, Car Stickers with Michelle's information on them.

Most important I'm happy to still have people wanting to be a part of the efforts!

Hope to see as many as we can and as always thank you for keeping Michelle in your hearts!

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: June 22, 2012, 04:28:58 PM »

Thanks for the update, labubske!  Just curious....there is supposed to be a back exit to the condo community....did you happen to see it? If so, is there a camera there as well?    Looking forward to your post tomorrow.

I did see a second entrance/exit and it does NOT have a camera.  I looked everywhere else and did not see another exit or a place that a vehicle could easily pass through.  I did see that a police officer lives at the end of Dale's street.  I wonder if he/she lived there prior to this.  I drove over the Nela bridge and Nela is a narrow roadway...everything seems so close together back there.  I drove by the parents home to (of Dale) ugh...the neighborhood isn't the best of Orlando and so I didn't stick around long...real run down.  All of the locations seem so close together...

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: June 23, 2012, 08:51:05 AM »

2 minutes ago via mobile

Just met with the owner of the new Jesse Black Saloon. He is being gracious enough to surround his grand opening Friday June 29th around Michelle! Soo...

Jesse Black Saloon Grand Opening!
Friday June 29th @ 8pm
21 and Up..

Request Jesse Black Saloon as a friend on Facebook for updates and future events and specials!

1385 St Rd 436
Casselberry FL 32807

$5 Entry fee ALL DOOR PROCEEDS will be going to The Michelle Loree Parker Trust Fund

Will be raffling off items as well as having T-Shirts, Car Stickers with Michelle's information on them.

Most important I'm happy to still have people wanting to be a part of the efforts!

Hope to see as many as we can and as always thank you for keeping Michelle in your hearts!
Wow, how gracious of the new owner.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: June 23, 2012, 10:44:08 AM »

I did see a second entrance/exit and it does NOT have a camera.  I looked everywhere else and did not see another exit or a place that a vehicle could easily pass through.  I did see that a police officer lives at the end of Dale's street.  I wonder if he/she lived there prior to this.  I drove over the Nela bridge and Nela is a narrow roadway...everything seems so close together back there.  I drove by the parents home to (of Dale) ugh...the neighborhood isn't the best of Orlando and so I didn't stick around long...real run down.  All of the locations seem so close together...
Thanks, labubske!  The reason I asked was because of the video of a black hummer, just like Michelle's, minus the decals, shown leaving the complex. Tony Pipitone released it to the media, LE made him retract it, and then stated that it was not MP's hummer, but another resident of the complex. Why would DS, or whomever, drive past a camera when there is another way out that doesn't have a camera? Force of habit?  Knew that it wouldn't show their face or was able to hide their face? (Which we've seen DS do on several videos) Or was it someone who didn't live there and didn't know about the back entrance/exit? 

When I was in Orlando, going to CA's stomping grounds, I too, couldn't believe how close everything was. And yet, we still don't have any idea where Michelle is.  Hard to comprehend.  Is she right under their noses as Caylee was?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: July 18, 2012, 02:02:17 PM »

7 minutes ago
Yesterday made 8 months since Michelle has been missing. Every day is tough but yesterday was also Yvonne's birthday without Michelle for the first time in 34 years....

While I have nothing new to report, i'm always thankfull for the messages, e-mails and post's about people thinking about Michelle. She is in our hearts and touched our souls. No one has given up.

Detectives are still on the case as heavy as they were 8 months agao. Re-tracing steps and making sure no stones are left un-turned.

Thank you thank you thank you for everyones continued support.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: July 18, 2012, 02:21:47 PM »

7 minutes ago
Yesterday made 8 months since Michelle has been missing. Every day is tough but yesterday was also Yvonne's birthday without Michelle for the first time in 34 years....

While I have nothing new to report, i'm always thankfull for the messages, e-mails and post's about people thinking about Michelle. She is in our hearts and touched our souls. No one has given up.

Detectives are still on the case as heavy as they were 8 months agao. Re-tracing steps and making sure no stones are left un-turned.

Thank you thank you thank you for everyones continued support.

There is still only one suspect in the case that has not changed. Nor has anybody else been added.
10 minutes ago ·

Purplehaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: September 12, 2012, 10:35:49 AM »

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thank you to the owner for approving me as a NEW MEMBER.  Still learning my way around, but hope to be helpful on some of the threads here. 

Thank you again!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 12, 2012, 10:38:00 AM »

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thank you to the owner for approving me as a NEW MEMBER.  Still learning my way around, but hope to be helpful on some of the threads here. 

Thank you again!

Hello, and a big monkey welcome to you Purplehaze!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 12, 2012, 10:42:22 AM »

Hi all,

Thank you again!

WELCOME Purplehaze     
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: September 12, 2012, 10:43:49 AM »

Hi all,

Thank you again!

Welcome to the cage, Purplehaze.  Look forward to seeing your posts.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: October 02, 2012, 05:32:04 PM »

14 minutes ago

**SEARCH EFFORT PLANNED**

On Sunday morning, November 4, 2012 we are planning a search for Michelle. Although we can't disclose the exact search area yet, it is based on recommendations the FBI has made to Orlando Police Department. The police have asked that we try to get a head count on volunteers so they can arrange for parking and a meeting area.

Please if you are planning on volunteering reply first:
ATTENDING
(feel free to follow with a message but that will be easy for me to count!)

I will be posting up later where the meeting and parking location will be.

Thank you in advance for all your support! And those of you who cant make it i know your hearts are with us!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: October 04, 2012, 10:36:17 AM »

14 minutes ago

**SEARCH EFFORT PLANNED**

On Sunday morning, November 4, 2012 we are planning a search for Michelle. Although we can't disclose the exact search area yet, it is based on recommendations the FBI has made to Orlando Police Department. The police have asked that we try to get a head count on volunteers so they can arrange for parking and a meeting area.

Please if you are planning on volunteering reply first:
ATTENDING
(feel free to follow with a message but that will be easy for me to count!)

I will be posting up later where the meeting and parking location will be.

Thank you in advance for all your support! And those of you who cant make it i know your hearts are with us!

and welcome purplehaze!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.