March 18, 2024, 10:53:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker #3 12/10/11 -  (Read 378409 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: October 20, 2012, 11:37:23 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-10-03/news/os-michelle-parker-search-fbi-20121003_1_michelle-parker-parker-and-smith-latest-search
Search for Michelle Parker to resume in November
October 3, 2012

Michelle Parker's family announced they would resume a search for the missing mother-of-three based on recommendations the Federal Bureau of Investigation gave police, according to their website.

The family asked for volunteers through their Facebook page for the Nov. 4 search — nearly one year to the date she dropped off her two children at the house of their father, Dale Smith Jr., before vanishing.

Smith is considered a suspect in Parker's disappearance but Orlando Police have not brought charges. He has custody of the couple's twin children.

Parker, 34, went missing Nov. 17 after leaving Smith's South Semoran Boulevard home and her cellphone was found in the bottom of a lake in Belle Isle a few weeks later.

This latest search comes after Orlando Police asked the Federal Department of Law Enforcement to gather a panel of investigators to review the case in May in the hopes of generating new leads.

Parker's family did not elaborate on the new information or the location for the search.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: October 25, 2012, 01:10:39 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson?ref=stream

Michelle Parker Missing Person
11 minutes ago near Oviedo, FL via mobile
ATTENTION:

We have been working VERY hard to have a bill passed for the right to PETITION for grandparents to have visitation.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK AND SHARE ON YOUR OWN FACEBOOKS. Every signature helps!!!

https://www.change.org/petitions/the-state-of-florida-michelle-s-law-families-right-to-petition-court-for-visitation?share_id=oXGGvWfSjJ&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: October 26, 2012, 09:14:59 AM »

ATTENTION:

We have been working VERY hard to have a bill passed for the right to PETITION for grandparents to have visitation.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK AND SHARE ON YOUR OWN FACEBOOKS. Every signature helps!!!

https://www.change.org/petitions/the-state-of-florida-michelle-s-law-families-right-to-petition-court-for-visitation?share_id=oXGGvWfSjJ&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email
I have mixed feelings about this.  I understand where they are coming from, but it sounds like the "other" side of the family, aka the Smiths would have the same rights if this bill is passed.  There may be more to this than I am reading, but the memory of the Powells is running through my head.  I am glad they are having visitation now, but they're right, it could end at any time.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: October 26, 2012, 09:46:43 AM »

ATTENTION:

I believe that the grands should be allowed access to the children as well and hope that this bill would give that right to grands like the Smith's.  What I would really like is for CPS/DCFS to take a look at what happened to the children of also missing mom, Susan Smith, and take those twins out of the dangerous situation in which they are currently residing before it is too late.  If Daddy Dearest gets a whiff that LE has enough on him to take him to jail, he could be gone with those children in a blink of an eye.  And his parents would support him on the lam.  And that would not even be the worst scenario.  Arrrggghhh!   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: October 27, 2012, 05:18:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/orange-county/Michelle-Parker-s-mother-petitions-to-change-Fla-law/-/12978032/17153876/-/brbshc/-/index.html
Michelle Parker's mother petitions to change Fla. law
Michelle's Law could grant child visitation to families of missing persons
October 27, 2012

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: November 01, 2012, 09:21:37 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

3 minutes ago near Orlando, FL via mobile
About to have our meeting at Orlando Police Department regarding Sunday Nov 4ths search.

I will update everyone after as to where our volunteers will be meeting and such! Keep an eye out for the update!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: November 01, 2012, 01:02:57 PM »

2 minutes ago
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 4TH SEARCH FOR MICHELLE PARKER at 8:00 am

VERY IMPORTANT THAT INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOLLOWED!

MEETING LOCATION:

8:00AM
Orlando Police Department
Lake Nona Community Police Office
10727 Narcoossee Road
Orlando, FL 32832

We will have people out on the road with signs directing where to park. All Voulenteers will be asked to sign in after arrival to be placed into a search group. Each group will have a pre-selected team leader that will be guiding to the ACTUAL SEARCH AREA that will be disclosed then. We will be going into wooded areas! Those who would prefer to hand out flyers at specific locations we will have groups doing as such.

Clothing: Wear Jeans, close toed shoes, a Missing Michelle Shirt (if you have one) or a Bright colored shirt. If you have some kind of tool to help possibly cut through brush, it may come in handy. Bug Spray, walking stick etc..

There is a Publix in the plaza next to where we are meeting but feel free to bring Water or a Snack for you'r self, We will have coolers!

We ask that people try to Car-Pool if possible as parking at the Lake Nona Police Sub station may not fit the amount of vehicles expected.

We are looking for Michelle....We will not stop. This will be one of many that we hope to organize. We will not let the evil that has taken her from us, her son's and daughter win. We will search how ever long and how ever far we have to.

IF you can not be with us, Pray for us please!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: November 04, 2012, 07:22:41 PM »

about an hour ago near Geneva, FL
Today I am thankful for the over 140 people who showed up to search for Michelle. Some close friends and family, others I have never met but wanted to help. I never thought I would ever have to spend a day in my life cutting through woods searching for a loved one with a machete. We are cut, scratched, bleeding, sweaty, exhausted, dirty and sun burned.... And I can't wait to do it again. While we didn't get our answer just yet, we covered miles of ground. Every step in knowing where she isn't, is a step closer in closing the gap to where she IS. NGU ♥

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: November 04, 2012, 09:07:55 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-search-lake-nona-results-20121104,0,7733840.story

Many turn out to search for missing mom Michelle Parker

By Sara K. Clarke, Orlando Sentinel

7:21 p.m. EST, November 4, 2012

::snipping2::

Brad Parker, Michelle's father, said some bones were uncovered during Sunday's search, but he did not know if they were human or animal bones. He said they will be given to Orlando Police for further inspection.

"It was a long day, but it was good," he said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #529 on: November 05, 2012, 04:58:43 AM »

Wish we had a "Like" button

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: November 05, 2012, 10:46:27 AM »

Wish we had a "Like" button

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: November 07, 2012, 02:08:21 PM »

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: November 16, 2012, 01:38:41 PM »

One year later, Michelle Parker still missing
Family to speak out about disappearance
6:45 AM EST Nov 16, 2012

One year later, Michelle Parker still missing

ORLANDO, Fla. — Michelle Parker was last seen Nov. 17, 2011. This weekend, her family is reflecting on the year gone by since she disappeared.

Parker was last seen dropping off her kids at their father's house. The same day, an episode of "The People's Court" featuring Parker and her twins' father, Dale Smith, was broadcast.

Smith was named the prime suspect in the case. He has not been charged, however, he was granted custody of their children.

On Saturday, Parker's family will speak about the case on NBC's "Today" show.

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/One-year-later-Michelle-Parker-still-missing/-/11788162/17438232/-/8l0li/-/index.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: March 07, 2013, 11:20:19 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/Michelle-Parker-estate-files-wrongful-death-suit-against-ex-fianc/-/11788162/19218194/-/2toram/-/index.html
Michelle Parker estate files wrongful death suit against ex-fiancé
Dale Smith, father of Parker’s children, faces lawsuit
March 7, 2013

(2 pgs)
ORLANDO, Fla. —The family of missing woman Michelle Parker has filed a lawsuit against Dale Smith, the father of two of Parker's children.
Parker's estate filed a wrongful death suit against Smith with the Orange County Courthouse, WESH 2 News learned Thursday. The suit accuses Smith of causing Parker's death and seeks $15,000 in damages. Smith is the only named suspect in Parker's disappearance, and according to sources, he is now living out of state with his and Parker's two children.
he lawsuit could ramp up pressure against him to provide more details about the last time he saw Parker as she dropped off their children at his home on Nov. 17, 2011. Parker is officially considered missing, but the wrongful death suit shows her family believes she is dead. The suit lists the date of her death as Nov. 17, 2011.

She vanished the same day she appeared on an episode of "The People's Court" that featured her and Smith.

"At the said time and place, defendant Dale Smith II, was negligent or otherwise committed a wrongful act and caused the death of Michelle L. Parker," the suit filed by attorney John B. Morgan says.

(Slide show with 19 Images on 2nd article page)
Read the Lawsuit:  http://www.wesh.com/blob/view/-/19219190/data/1/-/144is8w/-/Michelle-Parker-estate-sues-Dale-Smith.pdf

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: March 07, 2013, 11:22:13 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-wrongful-death-20130307,0,4111364.story
Michelle Parker: Estate files wrongful death suit against ex-fiancé
March 7, 2013

The estate of Michelle Parker, the Central Florida mother who vanished in 2011, has filed a wrongful death suit against the only suspect in her disappearance — her ex-fiancé.

Attorney John Morgan confirmed Thursday morning his firm filed the suit against Dale Smith in Orange County Circuit Court.

"…We believe that some of the evidence that we have may prove that there was a wrongful death here," Morgan said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: March 07, 2013, 11:24:39 AM »

I hope Michelle Parker's family and friends get the answers they need.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #536 on: March 07, 2013, 09:13:15 PM »

I hope Michelle Parker's family and friends get the answers they need.   an angelic monkey

Me too, MuffyBee!    an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: March 08, 2013, 08:20:15 AM »

Me too, MuffyBee!    an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: March 11, 2013, 05:15:45 PM »

6 minutes ago near Geneva, FL via mobile

Did a press interview today regarding our recent filing of a wrongful death civil suit. Will be on local media channels tonight. Not sure on times. As always I know many of you think and pray for our family often... Thank you from the bottom of our heart and souls. Our only wish is to do what we feel necessary to find answers to what happend to Michelle Parker.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: March 14, 2013, 08:55:00 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2013/3/11/michelle_parkers_mom.html
Michelle Parker's mom discusses wrongful death suit
Posted March 11, 2013, Updated March 12, 2013

Michelle Parker’s mom, Yvonne Stewart, released a statement Monday about a recently filed wrongful death suit.

For the first time, Stewart is speaking publicly since filing a wrongful death lawsuit last week against Parker's ex-fiance Dale Smith II.

Smith is also the prime suspect in her disappearance and the father of her twins.

"I'm in a rage stage. I am angry," said Stewart. "How someone could do this to her and her family and her children, and they're going to get away with it?"
With her attorney John Morgan by her side, Stewart said Monday afternoon that every day is like a funeral since she has no idea what happened to her 33-year-old daughter.
In a three-page complaint filed last March 7, Stewart said she believes her daughter is deceased and they are convinced Smith could provide answers under oath as to just what happened to her.
The suit, which handled by the Morgan and Morgan law firm, accuses Smith of causing Parker's death and seeks $15,000 in damages.

"You have two choices here," said Stewart's attorney John Morgan. "You can either take the Fifth Amendment or you can tell the truth."

Stewart's fight is two-fold. Stewart said she has also lost contact with Parker's now 4-year-old twins. They now live with Smith, who has since moved out of the state.

There is a bill currently moving quickly in the Florida Legislature that looks to give grandparents more rights. HB 19 was inspired by Parker's case.

It would give grandparents like Stewart the ability to petition the court for visitation under certain circumstances.

"I think it's very important for families to be able to see family," said Stewart.

News 13 legal analyst Mark NeJame is also the attorney of record for Dale Smith II. NeJame said his client has gone above and beyond to make sure Stewart sees her grandchildren.
"He's not denying her visitation. He simply had to move to another state to gain employment," NeJame said. "He had a good job offer. It happens every day. So this is not an effort in any form to deny her. It has to do with him having to support his children."

NeJame said there is no evidence linking his client to Parker's disappearance and seriously doubts this lawsuit will ever make it to trial.

Meanwhile, Stewart's attorneys disagree. They hope to finally get some answers for the children, who Stewart said still asks when their mom is coming home.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.